Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #480

Pages:  #1... #475   #476   #477   #478   #479   #480   #481   #482   #483   #484   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #551147 09,Dec,20 14:08
⚠️MUST SEE⚠️

Democrap Michigan Congresswoman issues threat!
This from the party of peace and tranquility...

only registered users can see external links
Less than 1 minute

This IS very dangerous!
This is the kinda shit that's gonna get someone fucking hurt... 😡
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,20 14:27 other posts 
Her full 3 minute spew can be found here. I wonder if the wine is talking...

By #551147 09,Dec,20 14:58
I was hesitant in posting the link. Taking everything into consideration that has happened this year, I feel like we are living in a tinder box as it is. But I also feel like people should be made aware that there are those out there calling for violence. Better to be prepared as opposed to not being. Violence seems to be their theme this year. People aren't gonna keep rolling over taking their shit. Mark my words! VERY irresponsible on her part, in my opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,20 19:23 other posts 
17 states tell Supreme Court they support Texas bid to reverse Biden win.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,20 20:13 other posts 
Hahaha 😝 nice 👍 old COVID CANDY is going to flip her wig when she finds out Florida is one of the states backing Texas and Trump
By #629627 09,Dec,20 23:42
"Reverse Biden Win" at least you got the Biden win bit right. Oh remember the days when America was a democracy before the fat orange cry baby loser managed to get elected after receving 3 million less votes than the winner.
Good use a tax payer dollars trying to overturn democracy, It's what we all voted for. Fat cry baby loser trump wont mind, he never pays tax becuase he contributes nothing to society.
I do like his style with the stop the steal bullshit fund raiser though. It is quality. Come up with some bullshit about pretending that there was some election fraud and get idiots to donate money to fight it, get $200M and spend $8M and use the rest to pay off his failed campaign debts.
True quality from the fat cry baby and a true factual representation of what he thinks of his supporters. Suckers and losers.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,20 01:28 other posts 
How old are you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,20 07:06 other posts 
Seeing as he won’t answer I will I think he is 6 and should be reported as
U n d e r a g e
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,20 09:32 other posts 
Just another liberal ,he can't offer any more proof there was no fraud.so he just uses childish words. perhaps the vaccine he gets will just be a placebo.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,20 15:01 other posts 
No that is the typical democrat mindset.They think "theys got dis".
Sorry,you bring that attitude to my part of the country, you will wish you hadn't.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,20 01:30 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,20 09:36 other posts 
Uh,you forgot to type something
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 12:05 other posts 
You might get a chuckle over this.

By #551147 17,Dec,20 04:28
Yep, she's just as ignorant as they say.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 13:42 other posts 
Here's something very interesting, found on NTD News. It is a 2020 Election Investigative Documentary: Who's Stealing America?

It is 90 minutes long.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 13:23 other posts 
1918 pandemic has never really ended.Very interesting and could clue us in on what to expect from the Wuhan situation long term. I just read yesterday that the "Who" is finally after all this time,going to send in some scientist to see if they can determine how the virus got out of the lab.Damn near a year later,the "who" is finally taking a intresti in it? Sheesh.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 17:38 other posts 
Trump got it DONE Hell YEA!
NOW i can get my fat ass wet in the shower in less than 10 minutes! I was watching the tv when he commented about the shower heads not letting out enough water.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 08:03 other posts 
Is your hair an important factor?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 13:08 other posts 
No,but I dispise standing there with a trickle of water coming out of the shower head.Being on a well instead of city polutted water is a good thing except for volume and pressure. So these damn little sprinkler type shower heads are frustrating.

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 10:07 other posts 
Our first snow storm in Pennsylvania headed our way tomorrow afternoon their expecting 20 plus inches of fresh white snow by Thursday morning time to go put the tire chains on the tow truck
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 11:03 other posts 
You better add some tire chains on your footwear, too!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 08:19 other posts 
Did you get the snow that you thought you might get? It snowed and it "blowed" in the metropolitan Detroit area, yesterday. Our snow started at approximately 10:30 a.m. and fell lightly for 5 hours. There wasn't much of an accumulation but just enough to jack up the traveling. The roads "looked" good and a number of drivers felt that they could travel the speed limit plus 5 mph or more. Yep, those were the cowboys that spun out, nothing more sobering for me to see to justify why I was traveling the far right lane and going under the speed limit.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 08:40 other posts 
Not sure about the other boroughs, but here in Manhattan barely 10 inches. Not even close to the 18 inches they predicated as late as last night. Idiots.

My street is even plowed already and mayor Douche Bag ( De Blasio) hates the UES
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 11:39 other posts 
10 inches here in Lebanon Pennsylvania

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 15:38 other posts 
I hope this is not Bjuk!!!

In the NY Post today:

A baggage handler has been found guilty of murdering his lover, a British Airways hostess 24 years his senior, in a “fit of rage” as he tried to steal her money to fund his drug habit, according to a report.

Jayesh Gobar, 36, was convicted by a jury at Hove Crown Court of the murder of Nelly Myers, 58, a customer service worker at London’s Gatwick Airport, at her home in Rotherfield, East Sussex, on Dec. 17 2019, The Argus reported.

“There is only one sentence I can pass, and that is life imprisonment, but I need the assistance of counsel before I can decide what the appropriate minimum term is,” said Judge Christine Laing, who adjourned the case for sentencing Wednesday.

Prosecutor Richard Hearnden told the trial that Myers had a “passionate” relationship with Gobar and was “devoted” to him, adding that the defendant appeared to be “only interested in her money.”

Gobar had been jailed in 2018 for robbery after he attacked Myers at her home before forcing her to take £50 – about $67 — from a bank, Hearnden said, according to the news outlet.

Despite being ordered to stay away from Myers, Gobar contacted her by phone while he was in prison — and after his release last year, they continued their relationship after she sent him a friend request on Facebook.

“Mrs. Myers fell in love with Mr. Gobar, there is no other way of putting this, she was totally obsessed with him and was devoted to him,” he said.

“What they had was an irregular and turbulent but often passionate acquaintance,” the prosecutor continued.

“Sexual intimacy happened but was infrequent; while she craved company and attention, he on the other hand seemed to be only interested in her money,” Hearnden said. “She was always giving him cash and he was using that cash for drugs.”

Myers’ body was found, partially dressed, at her home on Dec. 18, 2019, after her son James alerted police. She had suffered multiple injuries and died of severe head trauma.

The prosecutor said Gobar’s footprint was found on paperwork in the home. Myers’ blood was found on his shoes when he was arrested.

“Mr. Gobar was not a professional killer. He killed her in a fit of rage in order to steal from her thereby to feed a drug habit,” he said.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 16:29 other posts 
Are you suggesting that the murder of the UK airline hostess that was committed by the mental baggage handler could possibly be bjuk ? Based on what? Just because he lives in the UK? That accusation is so flimsy, you should not point fingers.
By bjuk [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 17:20 other posts 
He talks utter shite.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 17:28 other posts 
Do you happen to work for the airlines?
By bjuk [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 17:30 other posts 
Yes
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 17:31 other posts 
Skittles is probably jealous because you have captured the attention of UCA!
By bjuk [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 17:32 other posts 
I always thought that
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 18:19 other posts 

Bjuka is just jealous I visited her last summer.... and there was to accusation. I said I hope it is NOT him...
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 19:01 other posts 
Yeah, then why mention him at all? You are jealous that she's giving him her attention. You are such an attention whore!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 08:04 other posts 
I saw that but you don't always mean what you say!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 08:06 other posts 
Yes he does but so often what he says if funny! Good to see you in the forum, don't stay away.

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 04:28 other posts 
Santa Claus is immune to COVID-19

- World Health Organization
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 07:02 other posts 
And how does WHO know this?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 07:27 other posts 
I wonder if Santa is a blood donor?

Yesterday, I was gone the entire day and when I say gone the entire day, it was reminiscent of being at work and I really did not enjoy my day! Anyway, I was at my lawyers office for mediation and the retired judge presiding over the affair, although he sat approximately 8 feet plus away, asked if he could remove his mask to speak. He began by saying that he had had COVID-19 back in March, his diagnosis was made over the phone.... Okay, fast forward to who knows when, he now donates blood so his plasma and antibodies can be extracted and given to people with COVID-19 to boost their ability to fight the virus. 👍

By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 00:59 other posts 
Yummy, but no thanks!!

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 02:22 other posts 
No, the name is interesting but no, raw, ground meat on a slice of rye, with salt and pepper does not sound "yummy" to me. I like my beef cooked pink.

This being a Wisconsin "delight", I wonder if the name derived is because of Jeffrey Dahmer, who was from Milwaukee, Wisconsin?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 06:54 other posts 
I must admit my grandma used to give me hell for stealing a pinch of her raw hamburger when she was making her world famous stuffed meat loaf she would chase me out of the kitchen with a broom

By #629627 15,Dec,20 18:58
The Pride March Boys out in DC in their skirts. They have the dog boyfriend with them of course. beards looking nice and well trimmed. Must have had a shampoo and trim.
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

BJUK. Was this you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 19:46 other posts 
Go home commie

By 2nice [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 14:07 other posts 
I ❤️ My Grill.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 16:31 other posts 
Your teeth? You are so "hood"!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 02:52 other posts 
I didn't realize that buying a surge protector by way of Amazon would be so stressful and mind boggling.

Something that was piqued my interest but was confusing was "Joules". No problem, I will Google that term, but I still was confused. Joules, a unit of energy! In your opinion, is it advantageous to have a higher Joules rating for your surge protector AND what about the toggle switch on a surge protector? Is a toggle switch an important feature? Oi!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 09:59 other posts 
I would need to see which you are looking at,"Toggle switch?" IS that the on off for a power strip?
Higher Joule rating of course is better.But once it is hit,Chances are you will need to replace it.
I think the whole house surge protectors are resetable.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 11:02 other posts 
Yes, the toggle switch is basically an on/off switch. That's kinda why I wonder about it, why would you have the need to turn it off if you are using it to protect your electric devices from surges of power.

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 22:50 other posts 
Every one can throw their masks away our savior lord joe Biden is here to save us all at a price of corse
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 09:59 other posts 
Yea right.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 13:53 other posts 
I've been watching different programs on the Peacock app and the commercials say that News Of The World, a western/drama movie starring Tom Hanks, will be in theaters at Christmas. What? To my knowledge, none of the movie theaters in Southeast Michigan have been open since mid March. Are your movie theaters open?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 22:47 other posts 
Hell no

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #475   #476   #477   #478   #479   #480   #481   #482   #483   #484   ...#769

Show It Off