She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #460

Pages:  #1... #455   #456   #457   #458   #459   #460   #461   #462   #463   #464   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 12:31 other posts 
I am a car person, I love cars, always have, always will! When I was out and about yesterday, I spotted a Mercedes AMG GT. What a sexy looking car, absolutely beautiful!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 13:13 other posts 
I just checked out the Mercedes website and watched their promotional video. That really is very impressive vehicle. For those who like to drive hard and take it to the limit. Looks great, but I am afraid I like comfort and luxury.
I was a huge fan of ‘Top Gear’ and really enjoyed watching this type of vehicle being road or track tested it looks huge fun, but I would never buy one. I have always rather fancied an Aston Martin DBS.

By #610414 06,Feb,21 19:21
Something I learned today. In the ball game you can be passed the ball even if you are not on site. I have to sign out when I leave the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 19:42 other posts 
It showed that you were online when I passed you the ball. Approximately 7 minutes after the ball was passed to you, you had signed off.
By #610414 07,Feb,21 10:13
Lately I have checked PM infrequently. It’s the only place one gets notified that the ball was passed
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 12:13 other posts 
Hmmmm.....so if you are not signing in to check for messages, then why?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 15:16 other posts 
I don't watch the news, but did see this on YouTube. This happened on 29, January and in Rochester, New York. Apparently, a call was made to 9-1-1 and the police were dispatched to a domestic call. The mother said her 9 yr. old girl was suicidal and had also threatened to kill her, the mother.

only registered users can see external links

By MagicSmajli [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 12:06 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 09:11 other posts 
What do you get when you put a big fish in a little pond
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

A stinky fishy smelling pond
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 09:34 other posts 
Oh, I can't imagine what made you go in that direction!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 10:12 other posts 
Lix must have posted a pair of her rancid knickers...

Most people would use something that big as their shower curtain! Bitch needs to lose about 100 pounds
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 11:19 other posts 
Hahaha maybe 200
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 11:20 other posts 
Hahaha yeah you can

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 12:57 other posts 
California ain't what it used to be. Businesses relocating, stars are moving, too. Many seem to have their eye on Texas. It's a good thing we have Jamie , a Texas native and a longtime member to keep us abreast about who's "moving in".
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 13:08 other posts 
When a big cat like Elon Musk moves his operation out of California,you know it must be bad.
I can't imagine what prompts intelligent people to stay there.Truck drivers with rigs of a certian age,can not even cross the state line for goodness sake.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 13:28 other posts 
California is run by democrats and serves democrats. Looks like staunch democrats aren't willing to stick around.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 14:48 other posts 
Dems don't want to live in Dem states ... with the taxes, regulations, and crime but still vote that way... Definition of retarded.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 14:53 other posts 
So they going to move to other states and eff them up?
By #574505 30,Jan,21 15:06
You all didn't see this only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 15:21 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 15:41 other posts 
Sounds like Gov. Greg Abbott cares about his constituents!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 18:37 other posts 
I just hope he makes some headway with it.Damn shame all those folks to be out of good paying jobs in the middle of a government shutdown plandemic. Greeny jobs are a long time away.Starve under a bridge until then?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 19:01 other posts 
I would say at this point there is a 95% chance recall gets on the ballot. Sad thing is those idiots in CA still won't elect someone else. Even taking a long shot bet he gets grassed, they will just vote in the someone with his same views.

Fucking muppets! NY isn't any better and we can't recall Cuomo-19 here.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 08:15 other posts 
Yes- they have been doing it for years- Oregon, Washington, Colorado.. and they bring the same crap with them that they complained about! You can't make this up!
By phart [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 11:02 other posts 

Um,affecting alot of things.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 16:25 other posts 
OK,help me understand something all you smart folkss!
Honestly.
If I call the virus,China virus,or Wuhan virus,I am labled a terriable racist________ fill in the blank.
Simply acknowledgeing where it started.
Ok,just today,i am reading about a new variant in California, CAL.20C . I have also read about a variant in south afria,The South African variant, and the new UK
variant
Now why is it suddenly ok to acknowledge where the Variants are coming from but not where it started?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 16:33 other posts 
Because President Trump called it the Wuhan virus... so automatically bad!

Fucking libtards Mentally ill!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 07:22 other posts 
Oh yeah, this picture deserves a place on the MOST POPULAR DICK PAGE, yep! This is for real, no Photoshop involved here!

/3ly5hk6alll1pic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 07:31 other posts 
Good lord is that a bull or maybe a horse
Yeah that shit don’t belong on the main page but he is a lix supporter so it must be ok
--------------------------------------- added after 24 seconds

I’m flagging it
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 08:06 other posts 
Whether he is friends with lix has nothing to do with it. That member's gallery is full of internet pics and you know it.

Holiday22, was a premium paid member that liked posting internet pictures. But Holiday posted his pictures under something other than "normal dick" category because of his attention to uploading his net pictures. If Jonboy1969 weren't a premium paid member, you know he would have been reported and banned a long, long time ago.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 09:01 other posts 
Absolutely I totally agree it goes back to the Democrat saying rules for 3 but not for me
By #610414 04,Feb,21 11:30
Oh, "D"...........it was a Republican....and we just kicked him out of office.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 13:13 other posts 
And look whose picture is #1 on the Most Popular page, it's Jonboy1969!

By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 15:27 other posts 
Gee me and Bloomingidiotberg actually agree on something.Teachers need to get off their ass's and get back to work.
By #610414 04,Feb,21 11:32
Explain why
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 20:23 other posts 
I feel like teachers are government employee's,just like military,fbi agents and etc. There is risk in every job.Gee what if soldiers didn't go to battle because of a virus? What if the fbl didn't do their job because of it? and etc.
Teachers also draw off the same retirement system as alot of law enforcement agents do in most states. So there again, they should not be afraid to take a small risk.
And because of the fact that most student loan debt is owned by the federal governement,thanks to Bill clinton,if biden is going to forgive their debt from getting a degree in the history of Antartica,then they should be willing to work .
By #610414 05,Feb,21 08:52
Phart, teachers have retirement accounts set up through their union but, they are the same type as in other employment. They are paid workers of the local school boards. That is far from being in the same league as FBI or military personnel. Almost all school boards have their own system for handling retirements. Teachers do not draw retirement benefits as law enforcement. They also have to contribute to social security.
Now that you know how it works, let's get into the important part of your post. Teachers should, rightly so, be afraid for their lives. They did not sign on to be targets. They became teachers to TEACH. It might have been for the love of the profession or perhaps to contribute to the betterment of a child, and that's where we have to realize that, while they fear for their lives, they also fear for the lives of their students.
Teachers don't need to get off their ass. They need for the responsible people that can end this pandemic to do this.
Bloomberg is A DOLLAR MAN. He thinks with his pocket. In business he's good. In this case, he's an idiot.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 09:59 other posts 
In all honesty,do you think the kids are getting a proper education right now? And honesty,can you not see the negitive effects this will have on their future?
The suicide rate for the young has increased alot.Parents can't work to feed them proper.Parents are not educated enough in some cases to help with the home work.Alot of folks still do not have internet capable of handling the load.
To many issues that are NOT being addressed.
Your state may have the retirements seperate,the teachers and state workers here are on the same system.
By #610414 05,Feb,21 10:47
Phart, even if the kids get a second rate education, it's better than dying. Point of fact. My daughter home schooled my grandsons. The oldest has scholarships to universities. The younger one is on the same path. Attending school is not the only route to success.
--------------------------------------- added after 52 seconds

And teachers and state workers are very similar.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Phart, please check this webpage

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 12:02 other posts 
Hey, February is Black History MONTH in the United States. Black Lives Matter!
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 12:06 other posts 
Is there a Native American month yet?

"crickets" from the politicaly correct crowd!
I wonder if there is a White history month in South Africa?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 12:30 other posts 
No, at this time, there is an entire DAY set aside to honor the culture and contributions of the Native American. Seems as though California will observe Native American Day on fourth Friday in September, 2021 and South Dakota will observe Native American Day on the second Monday in October. Gee, why the disparity?

I Google'd Native American Day and this is a copy and paste;

"Native American Day, observed annually on the second Monday in October, celebrates the cultures and contributions of the many Native American tribes. The observance focuses on celebrating the culture, heritage, and history of tribes across the nation...."

I further Google'd Native American Day and found this;

"How many states celebrate Native American Day?
Fourteen states
Fourteen states – Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Vermont and Wisconsin – plus the District of Columbia and more than 130 cities observe Indigenous Peoples Day instead of or in addition to Columbus Day."

Did you notice that California is not mentioned in those 14 states?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 13:28 other posts 
When are we gonna celebrate whitey day
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 14:20 other posts 
Shortest month of the year.. Black History Month

Guess who doesn't care about black history: the majority of US blacks!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 14:21 other posts 
And how will you be observing Black History month?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 15:29 other posts 
I don't pay it any attention.other than the tv blathering about it while I am trying to eat breakfast.I think others were tired of it and complained because I noticed the volume was plumb off this morning.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 15:33 other posts 
Kinda sad when the most screwed over group of people on earth besides the jews only get 1 day.
By #610414 04,Feb,21 11:31
Oh, yeah? Think how ground hogs feel
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 20:32 other posts 
well ground hogs don't work,don't pay taxes.So as long as I don't shoot the little fuckers,and let them live their litte lives trying to see their shadows,I won't worry about it.
I got to thinking today.
How much more racist can you get than for a governement to designate a entire month for 1 race of people,then only give the indians 1 day,if that,and the rest of the races,NOTHING.
Very racist.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 20:28 other posts 
I finally did some reading.
Bill clintons administration started assuming college debt.now it is 1.5 trillion or so.

Prior to the administration of Bill Clinton, the federal government owned zero student loans, although it had been in the business of guaranteeing loans since at least 1965. Between the first year of the Clinton presidency and the last year of George W. Bush's administration, the government slowly accumulated about $140 billion in student debt.
The page goes on to say that amount as exploded to about 1.6 trillion.

GEE Bill,what better way to buy votes than to set things up to pay off student loans at some point in the future.DUH,it is no wonder young people flock to the democrat side,free education.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 11:41 other posts 
Is this is how Pennsylvanians settle snow shoveling disputes?

By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 19:23 other posts 
Yeah I seen that on the news it’s just silly to fight over were you put the snow your shoveling
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 19:50 other posts 
Frick, a dispute that caused a husband and wife to be murdered and then the shooter committed suicide.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #455   #456   #457   #458   #459   #460   #461   #462   #463   #464   ...#769

Show It Off