Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #456

Pages:  #1... #451   #452   #453   #454   #455   #456   #457   #458   #459   #460   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 07:24 other posts 
Uh-oh! Looks like someone wants you to post elsewhere. And here I thought that I should award a "prize" to the 20,000 poster. Only 824 posts short, oh, no!

/forum/thread.php?id=29604#1
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 08:22 other posts 
Lady Tecsan... showing yet another example of starting something original. Not sure how he found the time to start a new thread. Cunt spends all night on my page sending me messages.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 16:16 other posts 
It's been up for 14 hours and all I heard was crickets
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 18:40 other posts 
I just looked still nothing but crickets
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 18:49 other posts 
I just looked,hell I guess even the crickets hid from me?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 19:26 other posts 
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 19:26 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 11:16 other posts 
Yes, there are still ZERO posts! Other than his...
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 11:24 other posts 
Whew! What a relief, maybe this thread will see 20,000 posts after all!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 14:02 other posts 
Maybe the thread should have been titled "Come In Here to Listen to Crickets".
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 14:26 other posts 
That is a rather catchy title!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 19:01 other posts 

Tecsan- he is still pissing out his window and eating free pizza!
By #574505 14,Feb,21 08:47
skittles don't sent him pizza.sent him a Pepperoni roll.🍠
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 12:12 other posts 
Site gossip and rumors cunty!!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 13:28 other posts 
60 hours later and blowing dust 'n tumbleweeds are the only activity... yup, "anything goes" haha
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 13:53 other posts 
Tecsan is a fun and popular as a positive test for an STD
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 16:06 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 07:31 other posts 
As predicted, most of the comments on his scummy thread are from Tecsan! The rest of the comments? Not flattering! When is that going in the dumpster???

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 18:28 other posts 
Hey, is it my imagination or does neilstewart look like adult model, Boomer Banks? This is his bio, I tried to use Google Translate on it but it couldn't detect the language.

"neilstewart seems to be a male, 40 years old, bisexual, interested in women, claims to be living in United Kingdom, Campinas, Brazil and speaks i want look girls big boobs wit, last seen:2 hour(s) ago Main goal of being on this site: Little bit of everything [Notes]
Additional Info: I like look girl 19 to 55 old matte any like you me fuck with long hour blowjob scream crumb Speam after fuck your lick pussy i like"

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 14:05 other posts 
Shirl was reported to the Evaluation Panel for deletion by notynyt and this was how one disgusting member placed his vote.

DELETE THIS MEMBER 13,Feb 13:29 By leopoldij
Such a pity, so high quality pics... And they'll be deleted. Did you manage to masturbate to them notynyt and cum before the page gets deleted?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 08:23 other posts 
OMG that is worse than my comment
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 08:31 other posts 
It's a sex site and because it's a sex site, he feels that it is his privilege to express himself in this manner. He's like one of those pesky, little "yapper" dogs. When those little dogs aren't yapping, they're trying to hump the chair, the cat, your foot, whatever they can rub their little dicks on! My guess is he has little dick syndrome.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 08:33 other posts 
I believe your right
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

The sick pig Leo did it again in his comments for deletion he ask notynyt if he jacked off to the picture before it gets deleted

By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 19:29 other posts 
Ok So Trump has been found not guilty.
Will the Democrats finally get to a point that they will move forward with the stimulas bill and perhaps other useful actions for the benifit of the American people or will they continue to dig into their bag of tricks and continue the hate Trump fiasco for a while longer as America suffers?
By #610414 13,Feb,21 21:34
How about the Republicans. They can sit back and get in the way?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 22:03 other posts 
Well I don't know what will happen.NO telling any more.
I can only hope that at some point the fighting slows down.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 08:30 other posts 
That’s all the Democrats have is a giant bag of TRICKS nothing for the American people

By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 10:23 other posts 
Plug it in!
only registered users can see external links

And talking on your cell phone is dangerous while pumping gas?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 08:38 other posts 
Did anyone else see the news about that stupid cunt in Louisiana that used Gorilla Glue on her hair? Cunt went to the ER to get sorted and is a still a mess. Now, she is threatening to sue over her own stupidity, lack of any common sense, or personal responsibility.

Gorilla Glue comes with numerous warnings and says is PERMANENT. What a fucking window licker!

I am guessing her IQ is near or below imbecile.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 08:55 other posts 
She wasn’t large and in charge and from Australia 🇦🇺 was she
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 09:17 other posts 
No, that slop bucket would have glued her fat behind to the bench so her midget could ride like a backwards roo in her bench pouch
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 09:18 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 09:38 other posts 
I saw it!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 09:45 other posts 
I am not surprised.I guess she was having a bad hair day maby?
It will take a long time to get that shit cleaned up.in the mean time,she will need a wig.
By #574505 09,Feb,21 10:07
I just saw the video only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 10:37 other posts 
Pretty lady! Beautiful blue eyes and the eyelashes look natural, too!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 10:33 other posts 
Her name is Tessica, not Jessica, Brown. I found this 8 minute video/interview with her on YouTube.

She took her dumb ass to a local ER where they thought that they might be able to remove the glue with acetone. They guesstimated that it may take 20 hours to get the glue out and she might lose her hair. Girlfriend couldn't bear the burning of the acetone on her scalp nor did she want to lose her natural hair....

By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 12:26 other posts 
I can't believe she has the gall to think she should sue the company that made the glue.
Gee,next time I have chapped lips,if I am out of chapstick,should I go get some Navel Jelly from the shop that normally is just used to remove RUST and put that on my lips? I mean,it is a paste,kinda like chapstick. Should work shouldn't it?
Same logic with this ding bat woman using gorilla glue.Apparently she aint real bright.
If Acetone will take it off,I bet MEK would do a much better job.It will take the glue off clean to the skull before it slows down.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 12:38 other posts 
She ran out of her hair product, a product made by Schwarzkopf called "göt2b glued". göt2b glued...Gorilla Glue...sounds like they could be "cousins". Gee, if Gorilla Glue works on cement, it should work on my hair, right?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 08:19 other posts 
Tessica--- IQ 71 or lower.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 09:59 other posts 
Bella!

This just keeps getting better! Now the donkey brained bimbo used ANOTHER product to sort this mess out, which made it worse! Fucking window licker! This is from the NY Post:

Tessica Brown reportedly chopped off her ponytail using the product Goof Off to soften the Gorilla Glue that left her hair a sticky mess.

Sources told TMZ that the Louisiana woman worked on her hair with the help of a friend for four hours this week to at least remove the ponytail, which the superglue remover made gooey enough to cut off with scissors.

Meanwhile, Brown plans to leave Wednesday to see a surgeon for professional medical help.

TMZ has reported that a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon had offered up his help free of charge.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 10:11 other posts 
Steven King could not have made up this story.It just does not get any STUPIDER than that.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 10:37 other posts 
I take it that you do not feel that Stephen King is a genius with regard to his writing style?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 10:52 other posts 
UPDATE on the Gorilla Cunt Story

‘Gorilla Glue girl’ Tessica Brown undergoes surgery to remove adhesive

Tessica Brown, the Louisiana woman whose use of Gorilla Glue in her hair made national headlines, has undergone a surgical procedure in Beverly Hills to remove the offending gunk, according to reports.

“The surgery went well,” Dr. Michael Obeng, director of MiKO Plastic Surgery, told CBS Los Angeles. “Tessica is doing well. She’s awake. The hair crew is doing her hair.”

After the four-hour procedure, during which Brown was under light anesthesia, she got choked up when she realized that she could once again run her fingers through her hair, according to TMZ.

In video TMZ shot of the procedure, Obeng explained that he combined medical-grade adhesive remover, aloe vera, olive oil and acetone to break down the polyurethane, the main ingredient in Super Glue.

Brown is later seen gazing into a mirror as she checks out her newly freed hair.

The surgeon had reached out to the desperate mother of five, who appealed for help in a TikTok video that went viral, and offered to provide the chemical treatment for free. It would normally cost more than $12,000.

“When I found out this was a reality, you can only feel compassion and sympathy for Tessica,” Obeng told CBS LA on Tuesday. “The procedure will be to dissolve the polyurethane, which is what Gorilla Glue is made out of.”

Before Wednesday’s procedure, Brown and her sister used the product Goof Off to soften the glue enough to remove her ponytail, according to TMZ.

She told the outlet that she had been preparing to wear wigs for the rest of her life — but is relieved that she won’t need them for long after Obeng’s work.

Brown said in an earlier interview that she had never intended for her ordeal to gain so much attention.

“I never was going to take this to social media. The reason I took this to social media was because I didn’t know what else to do,” she told ET.

“And I know somebody out there could have told me something. I didn’t think for one second when I got up the next morning it was gonna be everywhere,” she added.

What a fucking idiot!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 14:12 other posts 
Who's the "fucking idiot", Tessica or Dr. Obeng? For Dr. Obeng to believe that people aren't stupid is beyond me!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 14:25 other posts 
Is Tessica going to accept/receive the 13k that was pledged to her Go Fund Me account that she set up for herself or will she turn that over to Dr. Obeng?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 14:55 other posts 
She will probably keep that as the retainer for the lawyer to sue Gorilla Glue.

99% idiot is on Tessica. I think the good doctor is trying to be polite/political.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 20:02 other posts 
I was just saying Steven couldn't come up with something so STUPID. I just didn't word it right.
I saw on Entertainment tonight that was playing on the tv during supper,that the old gal got her hair freed up. and she's happy.
Like the host on the tv said, " I bet she don't do that again".
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 12:47 other posts 
Tessica... or Tecsan Both are dumb enough to use Gorilla Glue on their heads.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 22:19 other posts 
Know where the glue part is coming from girl shits, fredgica glued you hand to your dick...How funny you going to an ED with your hand in your pants...I have seen that crap bitches...༼☯﹏☯༽ fredrica and girl shits wanking, guess fredrica got jealous and used the glue...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 18:33 other posts 
I want her to try this stuff next,has a nice yellow color,sticks to every friggen thing.And yes acetone will take it off.
I use it alot.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #451   #452   #453   #454   #455   #456   #457   #458   #459   #460   ...#769

Show It Off