She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #458

Pages:  #1... #453   #454   #455   #456   #457   #458   #459   #460   #461   #462   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 12:20 other posts 
We are not even safe in our own back yards anymore
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 09,Feb,21 13:35
Not in florida. Coral snakes, rattlers, black widow, and in the outskirts, aligators, florida panthers and Cubans.

By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 07:37 other posts 
Democrat run state of Pennsylvania said there out of money they want to raise personal taxes by 4 percent gas all ready went up 45 cents a gallon cigarettes went up 30 cents a pack and booze on the rise all due to taxes I don’t want to hear any Democrats bitch because this is what they wanted
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Hey I have an idea why don’t we tax something every one uses like shoes instead of just singling out the people that drive smoke or drink
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 07:50 other posts 
Is there anything that dems wouldn't tax if they could???
By phart [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 10:04 other posts 
Well with the way things go for me,1 tax I would not notice would be condom tax.
I am surprised,it is not considered a "sin" tax like Kembo mentions above.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 08:14 other posts 
Oh, my goodness! Gasoline is 50 cents more than it was pre January 20, but I don't smoke, so I can't say I've noticed the price of cigarettes climbing and booze, I don't drink at home and alone with the exception of an occasional beer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 08:57 other posts 
but I bet you would notice if shoes went up dramatically
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 09:19 other posts 
Well, I do like lipstick and purses......
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 12:56 other posts 
Hahaha I figured you to be a shoe kinda gal I pictured a walk-in closet in your house with 150 pairs of shoes neatly in racks never thought about lipstick or purses 👛
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 15:06 other posts 
I do not have a walk-in closet, at THIS TIME! My house is approximately 35 years old, built prior to the houses with a "great room" and walk-in closets.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 17:17 other posts 
Next year my house will be 90 years old and there is a large walk in closet in all three bedrooms it has a 15x15 entertaining room and a large dining room off the kitchen entrance I do know it’s to much house for just me and muggsy
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 19:46 other posts 
I am going to guess that this is the house you grew up in, yes? How long has the house been in your family?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 20:07 other posts 
90 years my grandfather and his friends from the Bethlehem steel bilt it in 1932
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 20:25 other posts 
Wow! There has got to be a tremendous amount of "family history" within those walls! Way cool!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 21:01 other posts 
At one time there were 14 of us living in this old house that is why I kept it then 2 years ago I bought the whole top of the mountain behind my house as an add on I got it cheap they consider it worthless land 22 acres of rock and trees
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 21:46 other posts 
14 people under one roof! How many rooms does your house have and how many bathrooms?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 04:38 other posts 
One bathroom and 5 bed rooms
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

Oops I just did a head count from 1968 I was wrong only 13 of us lived here
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 13:10 other posts 
13 or 14, it doesn't matter. That many people under one roof and only one bathroom is a significant number.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 14:08 other posts 
OMG yes I remember the fighting over the bathroom
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

But the early bird gets the bathroom first and that was always me 😝
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 15:25 other posts 
You're long and lean and probably ran faster than the other 12!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 10:16 other posts 
Bella!

Lots of purses flooding the market here after this caper!

$165,000 in merchandise stolen from SoHo Chanel store part of robbery pattern, NYPD says

SOHO, Manhattan — Four people robbed a Chanel store in SoHo Tuesday afternoon, police confirmed to PIX11 Thursday.

Police said it happened Tuesday at around 2 p.m. at the store on Spring Street near Wooster Street.

Four people entered the store and began removing handbags, police said.

In total, 44 bags were stolen, with a value totaling $165,000, the NYPD said.

Security guards at the store said one of the suspects showed the butt of a gun, according to officers.

Police said it's not a standalone incident, and that it's a part of a string of heists that date back to September. The crew is known to people in the area.

Officials said the individuals rent vehicles from New Jersey to carry out their robberies, and often times use stolen license plates.

Recent Stories from pix11.com
Top Videos

WATCH MORE

NJ emergency small business grant program offers lifeline to micro‑businesses
SKIP AD

While police said they have some persons of interest, the suspects have capitalized on the now-widespread use of face coverings. Officials are asking for the public's help identifying the suspects.

Submit tips to police by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), visiting only registered users can see external links, downloading the NYPD Crime Stoppers mobile app, or texting 274637 (CRIMES) then entering TIP577. Spanish-speaking callers are asked to dial 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 12:00 other posts 
44 purses for a total heist of approximately 165k? That makes the average Chanel bag approximately $37,500.00. No wonder the average New Yorker doesn't have a car, they spend their money on purses!

My purses do not cost anything close to that, they range from about $200.00 to $450.00
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 12:30 other posts 
I just watched this 45-ish minute YouTube video. It asserted that approximately 73% of total sales for Gucci are attributed to leather goods, 72% of sales for Vuitton and 67% of sales for Hermes... watch it if you have time. About 30 minutes into the video, it exposes where the furs are acquired for these luxurious and expensive fur coats. Unfreakin' believable!

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 04,Feb,21 11:27
"D" how about toilet paper?........forget that.....too many brown asses if we do. HAHAHA.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 12:52 other posts 
I still think shoes work the best every one wears shoes even people with no feet
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 12:59 other posts 
How about you candy are you a shoe kinda gal
By #610414 05,Feb,21 08:17
"D" am I ever. My closet looks like a shoe store.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 09:10 other posts 
Hahaha 😝 ain’t it funny how you can learn to read a person you never met over the coarse of years on line
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

But then again most women are in to shoes I own a pair of snake skin cowboy boots a pair of sneakers a pair of work boots and a pair of heavy felt lined winter boots now markis has a closet full
By #610414 05,Feb,21 09:41
Do you wear your boots when making Markis happy?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 11:06 other posts 
Sometimes and he has a pair of stripper boots he wears sometimes
By #610414 05,Feb,21 14:18
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 15:23 other posts 
dgraff, in Canada they tax the shit out of alcohol and tobacco. These are known as "sin taxes". The reasoning is that people who use these products are a bigger strain on on the justice and medical services that we all pay for.
If you do something stupid while drunk (drive, assault someone or end up in jail etc) you put a bigger strain on the justice system. If you smoke, you will put a bigger strain on the healthcare system so it's easy for governments to justify these tax increases.
Gasoline is another thing that they tax the shit out of because like shoes, everyone uses it.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 17:16 other posts 
Does the Canadian government tax the shit outta food and water? Canadian's need that to sustain life, no?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 17:31 other posts 
I drink at home in front of my big screen TV so I’m not out causing problems and I’m not one to run to the hospital or doctor for every ache and pain in fact after the last time I was in the hospital I most likely would not ever go there again they tried to starve me and between the insurance and the hospital phone calls and bickering back and forth for two hole years I determined it would be easier to sit in my chair in front of my TV and wait to die
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 18:50 other posts 
I bet you caused shit when you were younger dgraff!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 19:14 other posts 
Oh hell yes I was hell on wheels
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

I was fun to drink with though
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 20:28 other posts 
By #610414 05,Feb,21 08:18
That's what youth is for.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 20:28 other posts 
when did they vote in that new tax? WOW,45 cent!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 15:44 other posts 
Today is Super Bowl Sunday, how many of you will be eating pizza today?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 08:21 other posts 
NYC pizza- Always the best!
By #574505 08,Feb,21 11:20
Did monted sent it to you.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 12:56 other posts 
Wouldn't he have sent a Seattle thin crust pizza?
By #574505 08,Feb,21 15:06
Bella! something like that
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 14:23 other posts 
Jamie I am not sure what you mean...
By #574505 08,Feb,21 15:04
SKITTLES DID HE SENT YOU FLOWERS TOO.🌷🌹
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 12:12 other posts 
Jamie I did hear that Luv69 was in charge of holding the bucket under his window... A dual hillbilly team
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 13:15 other posts 
I made cheese burgers 🍔 and drank Yukon with my brother and we watched a war movie instead
By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 14:24 other posts 
I went to a couple places this morning to get parts, "SuperSick Monday" is what today is. High volumes of people calling in sick. Hung over from watching some kind of a game on tv.
Bussiness was having issues because they were short delivery drivers.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 06:51 other posts 
Today is national pizza day every one grab a pie
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

Guess what is for dinner
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 07:41 other posts 
Damn it... I was a day early. Tonight is sushi!

I can picture Bjuk scrambling to Tesco to purchase a frozen pizza.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 08:10 other posts 
What is Tecso? Is that like Kroger or Publix OR more like a 7-Eleven?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 08:05 other posts 
Do you have a favorite pizza place, if so, is it a big name chain or an independent? What toppings do you enjoy on your pizza?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 08:30 other posts 
Two favorite pizza places. One here in Manhattan and in my neighborhood. The other is way out in Brooklyn.

Chain pizza exists in NYC, but they are NOT popular at all. Too many other choices that are better than those chemical pizzas.

Meatball is one of my fav pies.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 08:37 other posts 
I've never had a meatball pizza, is it just as I imagine, meatballs the size of golf balls atop the pie?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 08:39 other posts 
No ... the meatballs are sliced and then baked with the pie.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 09:17 other posts 
Pepperoni sausage and mushrooms with extra cheese and heavy sauce the place is called pizza town
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 10:39 other posts 
No, no heavy sauce for me! I don't think I would like a "drippy" pizza.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 11:13 other posts 
It’s not a good pizza if it don’t make a mess

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #453   #454   #455   #456   #457   #458   #459   #460   #461   #462   ...#769

Show It Off