Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #461

Pages:  #1... #456   #457   #458   #459   #460   #461   #462   #463   #464   #465   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 09:24 other posts 
A 2 miilion dollar cash bail posted in November and Kyle Rittenhouse's whereabouts are unknown....

only registered users can see external links

By #610414 03,Feb,21 11:24
Last December Charlie celebrated his 72nd birthday. Next month, March, I'll celebrate my 69th birthday. Are we too old to be playing here, in SYC or SYD? Yesterday was my anniversary here on SYC. I can't believe I suffered a whole year without quitting or getting deleted. I must be mellowing out.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 11:57 other posts 
Happy Anniversary.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 12:09 other posts 
Age is a number.
Don't be so hard headed and enjoy life and don't worry about your age.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 13:31 other posts 
First of all happy birthday in advance and happy anniversary now and your only as old as you feel so you tell us how old you are and your never to old to play

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 16:41 other posts 
Skittles , SYD's New York correspondent, must be buried upto his balls in snow today and trying to shovel out. Here's a 10 minute video, with 4 commercials, that shows what New York City looked like yesterday, February 1, 2021.

And our Lebanon, PA correspondent, dgraff , wearing his Walls men's quilted coveralls, has divided his time by searching for stranded motorists in his hometown and operating heavy equipment to move snow in nearby Allentown. Thank you, dgraff, for being an essential worker!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 22:06 other posts 
I am pleased to report I didn't touch a shovel

But the snow is DEEP here!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 23:01 other posts 
Is it up to your balls?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 22:16 other posts 
Thank you for that Bella I was out all day and in to the night towing vehicles that were stuck and the ones that were broke down I towed to the shop were the boys fixed them
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 23:00 other posts 
Oh, what an entrepreneurial mind you have, Mr. dgraff! You save the people from snowy and freezing peril and drag 'em back to your warm garage and repair their vehicle! Cha-ching!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 04:25 other posts 
That’s what the garage business is all about keeping America out there and moving
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 06:24 other posts 
But if you were a lawyer, you would be referred to as an "ambulance chaser".
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 06:29 other posts 
Are you going to get outta the house early this morning to see what business opportunities present themselves to you on your way to work?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 06:35 other posts 
I always do
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 07:28 other posts 
It looks like this snow is going to stick around a while day time highs in the mid 20s all next week
By #610414 03,Feb,21 10:57
"D" if I was a man and had a hat, I would tip it to you in respect. Whatever your motive is, you are a really good man. Kisses
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 13:24 other posts 
I just like to feel like I’m helping people

By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 12:25 other posts 

Gee,it took them this long to figure this out?
I coulda told them this years ago.I can go to the doctor,in pain,or sick,once they realize i am on disablity,I guess they figure I am after some meds or something and do as little as they can get by with. I want help,not kicked to the curb.Of course my quality of life is not that of a 22 year but that doesn't mean I want to live in pain or not be
given cpr if I am in bad shape> Duh.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 10:20 other posts 
This poor fellow has not been buried YET?
And a Air Force veteran was murdered in the capitol building and she was not afforded the same honor as to be laid in state in the Rotunda?
Not fair.Not fair at all.
By #610414 03,Feb,21 11:03
Not fair??? Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt, the "Air Force Vet" shot in the capitol was part of an insurrection. She was a traitor to her country. You want her to be honored like the brave cop who gave his life protecting our form of government? What are you, phart, a sympathiser for the overthrow of the duly elected government?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 12:08 other posts 
NO, I agree it got a little out of hand. I just don't feel like her service to America should be ignored.Just because she got a bit carryed away practiceing her free speach.
You tend to forget washington has all but forgotten the American people in the past month or so.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 11:59 other posts 
Yes, it is odd that Offc. Sicknick died 7, January and the body is "laying in honor" almost one month later. I wonder why the day in laying him to rest?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 12:07 other posts 
ODD,very odd for sure.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 23:09 other posts 
I noticed that on 25, January, a SYC member alerted members that her birthday is Wednesday, my guess is that we missed it by one week. Anyway, she goes on to post, "Ask for my Venmo if u want to send me something special"

What the heck is a Venmo?
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 05:04 other posts 
It’s an app that allows you to send money to someone.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 06:12 other posts 
Thank you 2nice! I must admit, I recently received an email from Venmo, but didn't open it because I have no idea what Venmo is and I do not have an account. This is what I could see and it reads;

Venmo Quarterly Statement

Hi Linda,

Your quarterly history from Octob...
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 06:38 other posts 
I get crazy emails like that to and I won’t open them a lot of scam artists out there
--------------------------------------- added after 30 seconds

Just delete them
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 06:57 other posts 
I believe that this is the second one that I've received from Venmo and it's the second one I have not opened.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 07:02 other posts 
That’s good Bella because it could be a scam
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 08:46 other posts 
Venmo runs NYC... easier than the New York Split when the dinner tab arrives and there's like 7 AMEX cards out!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 10:36 other posts 
A New York Split? Huh...?

When I receive an electronic monthly statement from Visa, I know why, it's because I have an account (credit card) and I owe them money. When I receive an electronic monthly statement from Merrill Lynch, I know why, it's because I have accounts and the statement maps my investments. I have NO IDEA what Venmo is so I have NO IDEA why I would receive a quarterly statement.

Ignorance is bliss.

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 05:28 other posts 
Any one else getting snow today
10 inches so far and there predicting 12 to 18 chain up Pennsylvania so I’m not called out to drag you out of the snow bank
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 05:34 other posts 
We're supposed to get snow in Michigan. I can't imagine how COVID-19 would affect the response time of a tow truck when snow is involved. Hecky, a Monday in October, I needed a tow truck and was told by AAA that it would take approximately 90 minutes for one to arrive. You know, "a busy Monday".
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 06:05 other posts 
In a snow storm I go on patrol just looking for stranded motorists my guys handle the calls and send me the destination via text message I don’t want the people of Lebanon out there stranded
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 08:12 other posts 
Manhattan is buried this morning and it is still coming down hard.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 10:54 other posts 
Well I hope everyone stays healthy and no wrecks and damage happen.. I honestly can't comprehend how people stay warm during a storm like this.Much less get in a ford focus and drive 40 miles to work in it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 16:59 other posts 
I wear my walls quilted coveralls and my Sorell winter boots that’s how I stay warm outside in a snow storm
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 16:23 other posts 
No snow in Canada this week. Nothing but blue skies and sandy beaches! End sarcasm. Right now where I live it’s sunny and -5*.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

The Canadian Maritime provinces are going to get a visit from the storm after it’s done in the US.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 18:37 other posts 
I am not familiar with the Canadian Maritime provinces. I suppose I could Google it but perhaps you would consider sharing your knowledge.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 18:38 other posts 
I would assume he means the east coast of canada
I am glad the snow is staying way north of here!
it made it to 43 degrees today,dreary gray day but not much rain or anything.Good day to keep the shop heater stuffed full of wood and piddle.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 19:30 other posts 
Yes, phart is right (as usual 😀.) They include Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 20:15 other posts 
The whole east coast is getting slammed it’s still coming down hard in central Pennsylvania
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 10:22 other posts 
There is a big bright ball of some sort that is appearing out of the clouds and causing things to be bright and shiney.Wonder what that thing is?
NO snow here and glad of it!
By #610414 02,Feb,21 14:29
It was 47 degrees this morning. It was so cold, I put a pair of Charlie’s long Johns and his pajama bottoms (legs rolled up). Got the furnace going and didn’t move from the living room.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 20:51 other posts 
It never made it to 47 today I don't think.
I heard but have not confirmed we will be down to 10 monday night!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 21:33 other posts 
10 is supposed to be our high on Monday
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 21:48 other posts 
Maybe that's going to be the temperature in YOUR CITY.... I have two different weather apps and both are quite different. One reflects my city will enjoy the high of 14 and the low of 3, the other app reflects a high of 4 with a low of -1. Either way, Monday is going to be brutally cold.

By zzick [Ignore] 02,Feb,21 11:00 other posts 
The snow and cold weather is especially hard on the lizard people, what with them being cold blooded and all.
By #610414 02,Feb,21 14:21
Iguanas are falling off of trees in Miami

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 13:49 other posts 
Two weeks ago T-Mobile dropped a new sim card in my phone and as far as I'm concerned, my phone hasn't really been the same or worked right since! Where I notice the biggest discrepancy is with learned spelling. I acknowledged a gift from duece and spellcheck changed it to "decent"??? What, decent!? Gee, if anything, I would have expected spellcheck to change duece to deuce, instead.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 14:47 other posts 
I don't have these issues with my iPhone
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 14:53 other posts 
You probably didn't have T-Mobile eff with your iPhone, either!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 16:34 other posts 
I've found that even though I spell things correctly, if my phone doesn't recognize the word, it has made some substitutions that don't work for. I'm constantly rereading what I wrote, just in case....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 18:59 other posts 
That is annoying AF. Can't say I have heard of your issue happening before. I have an iPhone with AT&T using a dual SIM. There is the physical SIM to support my primary line and the internal/virtual SIM to support my second phone number. Will say AT&T shit the bed setting it up the first time. Especially with the secondary number. It was quite the cluster. Took several attempts with tech support after their rocket scientist at the store did the initial set up.

You could always pop out the SIM and use WiFi to see if it is in fact the SIM versus some other setting on the phone...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 19:23 other posts 
A phone with two sim cards!? Are you a drug dealer?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 19:31 other posts 
You say that your phone uses a dual SIM card? Two SIM cards in your phone at one time?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 08:13 other posts 
Yes- I have a physical and internal SIM, which supports two numbers on my phone. Better than carrying two phones for sure!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 08:18 other posts 
A physical and internal??? Do you have to replace one for the other when you're Skittles versus when you're just Bob?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 10:22 other posts 
No... the physical Sim that I can remove is my primary number. The internal Sim is secondary and I don't even have access to it. I can make a call to you on my primary and then switch to secondary without doing anything to the phone.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 18:39 other posts 
Why dual SIM cards???? Are you a drug dealer, tell the truth!
By #610414 30,Jan,21 18:39
I have the same problem with my tablet. It's from ATT. My Iphone has no probjlem but my tablet will change whole sentence pieces. I, too, have to reread my posts all the time.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 19:27 other posts 
I've only experienced the changing of words. Like I noticed today, it changed duece to decent. I recognize that the correct spelling is deuce and was surprised spellcheck didn't revert to the correct spelling rather than choosing an entirely different word.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 05:24 other posts 
Verizon wireless and apple iPhone
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 05:28 other posts 
Verizon Wireless and Apple iPhone ...what?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 05:30 other posts 
It’s a continuation of my post the other morning
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

Any thing else is second best

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #456   #457   #458   #459   #460   #461   #462   #463   #464   #465   ...#769

Show It Off