Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #452

Pages:  #1... #447   #448   #449   #450   #451   #452   #453   #454   #455   #456   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 19:15 other posts 
Just a thought... In the Best Image/Top Member category, what if they made the lowest 3rd rated pics give 5 points per vote, the middle third gives 4 points, and the top third can stay at 3 points. It might help mix things up and give some other's pics a chance to advance up.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 19:53 other posts 
That's a very interesting thought on how to mix things up!

Now, what are your thoughts on getting the long line down to a manageable size at Chick-fil-A on Hall Rd? I like to know if some knucklehead gets there 30 minutes prior to opening to ensure they get a sandwich AND what the average wait time for those that come after?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 09:50 other posts 
I don't know what to tell you chick-fil-A situation other than they need more locations so its not so overburdened at the 2 they have in the area
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 11:42 other posts 
I suppose YOU could consider the Somerset Collection to be "in the area". Have you driven by the location on Hall Rd and seen the pandemonium? My goodness, my guess is that Chick-fil-A employs those fellas that direct the TRAFFIC created by their restaurant.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 21:02 other posts 
I avoid M59 for the most part, too much traffic on any given day. The one at Somerset gets crazy too
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 09:18 other posts 
My Chick-Fia-A delivers

Bitches need stop being CLOSED on Sundays

They should look at In N Out... they really know how to queue a long line at the drive thru.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 10:25 other posts 
They open on Sundays now? I thought they were closed because the founding company family was religious. Or did the oppressive left hound them into opening Sundays?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 12:14 other posts 
The Michigan franchises aren't open today, I just Google'd it.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 13:48 other posts 
No.. MY bad.. A typo. They are closed Sundays.. Somehow that is always when I want to eat there!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 14:15 other posts 
You are having a heck of a day with your keyboard, "by bad!" !? And you made fun of my android when it changed "G'night" to "Gunfight"!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 15:19 other posts 
Seriously lol... I hate typing on my phone!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 12:10 other posts 
Your Chick-Fia-A delivers? That's why it delivers, it's some off brand, knockoff! We are talking about Chick-fil-A!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 12:19 other posts 
Every restaurant in NYC delivers. There's literally nothing you can't delivered.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 15:05 other posts 
Well, there are services that will deliver.....if you are willing to pay for it.
By #574505 28,Feb,21 13:13
skittles keep going to kfc or Popeyes 🐔🐓
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 13:49 other posts 
Jamie that is your mayate chicken special!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 10:55 other posts 
Well, it's easy to see that new-ish member, Rachel_G has become a site favorite! In less than 60 days time she's amassed over 800 friends and her allure is not waning. You go girl!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 09:24 other posts 
The robot has already been robbed, beaten, and tipped over. It is Philly... Dgraff

Feb. 23 (UPI) -- A Philadelphia airport announced it has employed a food delivery robot to make it easier for passengers to grab a meal in a contact-free manner.

Philadelphia International Airport unveiled Gita, a robot with a 40-pound capacity cargo bin for delivering food orders to passengers waiting for their flights.

The robot uses Bluetooth to follow an airport AtYourGate representative through the airport to the location specified by the customer, who can order their food from airport restaurants via OrderAtPHL.com.

"Now more than ever we are looking to be forward-thinking and innovative regarding our contactless ordering options," Megan O'Connell, PHL Food & Shops marketing and customer service manager, said in a statement. "Gita allows our guests to customize their experience by choosing how much or how little human interaction they want when having their food delivered."

The airport tweeted a photo of Gita, which was compared to a droid from the Star Wars films.

"No, you aren't at Tatooine Airport, but that is a robot at #PHLAirport delivering food from @PHLFoodandShops merchants," the airport tweeted. "Starting today, guests placing orders via OrderAtPHL might have their food brought to them by this Gita."

The pilot program begins Tuesday and is scheduled to run through April.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 09:32 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
For only 3200 bucks, you to can have a robot to follow you around.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 09:33 other posts 
Nice 👍 but do you think Gita will ever completely replace a beautiful waitress with a nice smile and a big rack
By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 09:39 other posts 
Naw,I still like to watch the waitress 5 days a week where I eat breakfast walk around,great legs,nice rump,small "rack",nice smile.
No robot,no matter how shiney it's wheels,will match that.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 09:41 other posts 
I just heard someone spray painted "Lix is a Walrus" on Gita...

Rotten scumps!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 09:51 other posts 
That’s hilarious if we get any more snow I was thinking about making a big lix snow man with tusks
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 13:50 other posts 
EPIC!!!!

Do it and post~

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 03:51 other posts 
Happy Saturday morning from Canada! 🇨🇦
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 08:39 other posts 
Good morning from Michigan!
By #574505 27,Feb,21 08:55
Good morning from Texas.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 17:57 other posts 
What was so good about it
Pennsylvania
By #574505 27,Feb,21 18:41
That it was going to be a good for a cook out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,21 07:59 other posts 
Oh nice 👍 but it was raining in Pennsylvania

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 11:20 other posts 
I've noticed a number of members that when they wank, they like to cum on a pair of "knickers".

Here is a question for those that enjoy a good wank. Is your wank more enjoyable when you wank and cum on something or is it possible that your wank is just as enjoyable if there's not an object or target in mind?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 11:28 other posts 
I never really had a desire to shoot it onto anything specific like clothing, I always got more of thrill seeing it blast out into the air really high
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 11:39 other posts 
Apparently, some men find it very stimulating.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 12:18 other posts 
I prefer to blast a gusher on a willing face I call this practice face painting Markis is not super fond of it because it makes a mess but he likes the part were I smear my dick through it then feed it to him

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 11:51 other posts 
I would like to think that our below freezing 🥶 temperatures are done and over for this 2020-2021 winter season in Michigan. We have had a couple of 40 plus degree days as well as some rainfall, too. The snow is dissipating, and I remain optimistic.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 12:03 other posts 
I agree it’s melting fast in Pennsylvania I love the snow but I’m about done with it now

By #592419 27,Feb,21 11:28
Problems that remain persistently insoluble should always be suspected as questions asked in the wrong way.
Alan Watts

By #592419 27,Feb,21 11:27
If you do not know how to keep still in this crazy world, you will be drawn into all kinds of unnecessary trouble. You will lose your view of the Way, and, when you realise it, it will be too late, for in losing the Way, you have also lost yourself.
Lieh Tzu

[deleted image]

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 04:42 other posts 
I had a colonoscopy on Tuesday and all was well. It was a follow up from one I had five years ago.
The slogan four prostate cancer advertising is “Don’t die of embarrassment”. It’s not the exam that sucks so much it’s the preparation of the 24 hours before hand that sucks! As everybody’s Grandma used to say “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
If your doctor tells you to do it then do it. It’s a worthwhile thing.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 05:58 other posts 
Yuck that whole situation creeps me out especially the part were you drink industrial strength drano to clean your insides out some times the prevention is scarier then the risk
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 06:12 other posts 
My biggest problem was that I had pizza in my fridge that I couldn’t eat! I also couldn’t have coffee in the morning which really sucked.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 06:27 other posts 
NO COFFEE I can’t do that
Does that industrial strength drano really taste like chalk I would not be able to keep that shit down
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

Maybe if I mixed it with Yukon Jack
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 06:39 other posts 
There’s a gallon of it to drink. Half the first day and half the morning of the next day and then you go for your inspection. No food from breakfast on the first day until after lunch when you get home from the hospital. I was starving.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 06:50 other posts 
This big boy would never make it i gots to eat
When I was in the hospital I ate 3 meals a day and yet I still thought they were trying to starve me
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 09:51 other posts 
make that lunch to go cunty
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 10:25 other posts 
By #610414 24,Feb,21 09:01
It's "A PAIN IN THE ASS NO MATTER WHAT"
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 09:08 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,21 19:21 other posts 
And just remember,the next time you see a infomercial about colon cleaning being good for your health and how you should eat,snort or breath in something to clean your inards out,just ignore it,because after you take all that gallon of gut flush,you are CLEANED OUT@!
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Feb,21 15:37 other posts 
Phart, my colon was only clean until I started filling it again, a process that started about three minutes after I got home! It’s not designed to stay clean.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 25,Feb,21 16:38 other posts 
If you have no symptoms of illness why let them shove a tv camera up your arse?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Feb,21 19:37 other posts 
Just as a member of my family did.No signs or problems so was never checked.Until 1 day they were stretching barb wire and fell down.Started bleeding from the butt. Turns out he had colon cancer and after a long battle,and spending the last week of his life having shit pumped from his throat so he could breath we lost him. I never want to see any one suffer like that,even my worst enemy.
A camera up the ass is alot better to check and perhaps catch cancer before it gets worse than to vomit up and choke on your own shit because the colon is backed up.
Very sickning thing to see a bag of shit by a bed side and the tube in the throat.
I had issues,I went and got checked and was told to come back in 5 or 10 years.
By #580336 26,Feb,21 03:16
Good on your Phart for getting checked. Us guys can be far to relaxed with our health
By #610414 26,Feb,21 09:50
It's important to get checked out, but........... to think that, to know you are healthy, you have to be ass fucked with a dildo-like Boston Slugger wielded by a creepy guy.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 13:21 other posts 
TWM, it’s like a pap smear for men, preventative, although LOTS of women get colonoscopies.
By #610414 26,Feb,21 14:01
Thank you. I get one every 3 yrs. My Mom and her Mom (my grandma) had cancer of the upper bowel. I'm high risk. My Grandma died from it.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 14:20 other posts 
You would have to remind me that the doctor that did mine drove a Herbie Replica. So maby not "creepy" but wierd?
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 01:00 other posts 
Milesbferry: Preventative medicine.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 09:48 other posts 
To be completely honest,I would rather have the camera up the ass as I would down the throat.I had a restriction in my throat and a doctor tried to fix it and my throat hurt for months after that.I Still can choke on a asprin.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 15:02 other posts 
I'm sorry to hear of people who were symptom-free, then found they had cancer.

I've had the camera down the throat. About 5 years ago I stopped smoking and started vaping. Black Cherry was my favourite flavour.

Vaping gave me a terrific sore throat, which it has taken several years to get better.

The Doc sent me to be checked for cancer, and they also passed the camera all the way through my stomach to the small intestine - all clear.

I stopped smoking and vaping. And declined the opposite end probe as I had no symptoms.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 16:33 other posts 
I heard a member of the site put a fiber optic camera up Lix's rotten bottom... they found fucking Mini Cooper convertible
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 17:27 other posts 
Well if they pull it out,I aint working on that sumbitch,kinda like doing heart surgery on a squirrel thru it's asshole.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #447   #448   #449   #450   #451   #452   #453   #454   #455   #456   ...#769

Show It Off