Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #448

Pages:  #1... #443   #444   #445   #446   #447   #448   #449   #450   #451   #452   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 00:19 other posts 
This is who American voters elected as the President of the United States.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 04:17 other posts 
First of all I don’t think the American voters put Biden in office in fact we were robed by a political party and yes I smell that same weakness in our government that the Chinese do
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

As a young boy my grandma used to tell me from her bible that the bear and the eagle will fight the dragon in the end of times
--------------------------------------- added after 99 minutes

Let’s hope Biden don’t fuck up our relationship with Russia 🇷🇺

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 17:06 other posts 
I ❤ men's underwear pictures!

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 15:47 other posts 
admin , would you be kind enough to clarify something for me, please?

You have THIS CAVEAT about verification of member(s);

- What happens if you give a false verify?
- In case if it's discovered that verified member is actually a fake, all members who verified this member get their verified status revoked, their ability to verify permanently blocked and all verifications given by them in past to other members are also revoked which may cause further "chain reaction".

Please clarify what you mean by "FAKE"
By admin [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 16:14 other posts 
You know what fake is. Fake is something not genuine. Someone posing as someone else.

I honestly don't give a shit about who is who but there are obviously two distinct factions on this site. One wants to share their own photos and communicate with people who share their own photos. And other wants to post "cool" pics and have pretend virtual sex conversations. I'd wish there were only one kind of people on this site, it would be much simpler. But regrettably those factions are nearly equal. Verification was mostly made for the purpose that those who look for real people can ignore those who are not. That was pretty much it. But as usual, many people try to make it something else.

CC for example was verified and used it to win various contests with partially fake pics. That was not OK. But because they basically cheated those who verified them, I did not penalise anyone aside from them. You see, I usually use common sense. However, my common sense is not the same as many members here, apparently.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 16:50 other posts 
Thank you, yes, I understood what you meant by FAKE. I was attempting to bring your definition of a FAKE to the forefront for those that may not understand the ramification of verifying someone that posts internet pics and claims them as their own.

FAKE should not be limited to using net pictures to win various contests, my guess is that it would also include the use of net pictures to gain views and votes, as well.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 12:20 other posts 
From time-to-time, I enjoy doing what I consider to be just one type of a random act of kindness. I would like to think that it might kick-start others into doing the same or just something that could possibly create a "snowball effect".

This morning I drove to the local McDonald's for a coffee and sausage muffin, my breakfast was the modest price but this morning, I decided to pay for the vehicle behind me. I hope that they enjoyed their sausage burritos and coffee and that when the opportunity presents itself, somewhere, somehow, they are able to brighten another person's day!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 21:27 other posts 
Oh, isn't this rich!?

leopoldij has referred Suknbigck to the Evaluation Panel for deletion and this is a portion of his reason, verbatim.

"You should also note that all persons depicted on Suknbigck's are different. The tanned girl is different from the big tit white girl and different from the girl who's being fucked by that brown cock on the video. The men with huge cocks are also different."

What makes his reasoning so laughable is how many DIFFERENT WOMEN are featured in his gallery? Hmmmm.....?
By #574505 15,Mar,21 22:56
Have cancel my vote your so right bella! all those pics he has.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 04:41 other posts 
leo is such an ass! To "note" that people "depicted" in any member's gallery are different is such a joke and a piss poor reason to use!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 09:01 other posts 
Well, leopoldij is fat and even fatter in some of his pics. Should he be deleted?

Or maybe he should be deleted because he is the size of TWO normal people!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 09:23 other posts 
Regardless of leo's body weight or shape, could you ever imagine him using that line of reasoning to accuse someone as being fake?

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 12:02 other posts 
The City of Minneapolis has reached a $27M civil settlement with the family of George Floyd. This is the largest PRE TRIAL settlement ever awarded.

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 12:56 other posts 
Are they nuts giving that kinda money for a common criminal his family will just spend it all to support their crack cocaine habit
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 14:54 other posts 
Dgraff, how they spend it is nobody’s business but their own be it heavy blankets or cocaine, but man that’s a lot of money! Isn’t that just an admission of guilt by the city of Minneapolis and if so wouldn’t that affect the outcome of the trial?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 16:53 other posts 
Why does everyone defend that creep I don’t care what color he was he broke the law then yet resisted arrest those 4 fine officers were sworn to protect and serve if you ask me they did the city of Minneapolis a big favor by taking a piece of garbage off the street they should receive a medal 🎖 of honor
--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

You know what I say when I’m pulled over yes sir and no sir and comply with what they want me to do
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 18:45 other posts 
The I would like to think that the WORLD is full of people who are opportunists. Regardless of what type of man George Floyd was, what happened to him presented an opportunity for his family to achieve financial gain. As kebmo said, how they spend it is their business.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Um, why does my first sentence begin with "The"?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 00:02 other posts 
Dgraff, They were sworn to serve and protect everyone. The punishment he receives should be given to him by the courts not the officers. Also any punishments the courts give him can be appealed. The sentence he received from this officer is a sentence that he is unable to appeal.
If every police officer in the country was able to dole out that kind of sentence you would have mayhem on your hands.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 07:59 other posts 
Paid out before the trial even starts. Rest assured, these morons will go through this money in a year or less.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 09:02 other posts 
Yea,that sucks.Family perhaps should have gotten enough to take care of burial and such but no more. He was a criminal and the citys pay off just gives others the motivation to be the same.
Had the cop hit a innocent white child with his car during a chase, do you think that family would get 27 million? Hell no.Family would be lucky if the cops even helped with traffic control during the funeral.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 12:34 other posts 
Motivation for others to do the same? phart, you can't be serious! People sue for things far less serious than wrongful death.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 13:48 other posts 
What gripes my ass is how many white people died the same way but we never hear any thing about death is a natural part of life people die every day suck it up and move on
By #610414 15,Mar,21 18:04
Dgraff every situation is different. This guy was a law breaker. By your own words lawbreakers should be treated like him. The next time you get caught speeding, don't forget to tell the cop you want a knee in your neck for nine minutes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 18:53 other posts 
I haven’t been pulled over in 20 years I’m a harmless old man in there eyes beside I work on the police cars and know them all
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 15:42 other posts 
Think about this for a moment,
You are a worthless crook,no one wants you around,no 1 likes you.You have a family that is not rich,you have thought about killing yourself.you abuse your body with drugs,alcohol.A chance comes along to get shot by a cop or die at their hand by some other means,that suddenly puts you out of your misery,and your family movin' on UP in high cotton.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 17:55 other posts 
That sounds like an episode for The Jeffersons, the spinoff of All In The Family. And the theme song was Movin' On Up...

Well we're movin' on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin' on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.
Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin' wrong with that.
Well we're movin' on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin' on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.
The award was ahead of the fact that the cop will get off because of the drugs in Mr. Floyds body..........maybe they have a secret deal to calm the events and help prevent the city from being burned down when the verdict comes out....just saying.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 02:10 other posts 
Do you really think that Ofc. Derek Chauvin will "get off"? I'm not so sure. Regardless of what happens, Chauvin's life has forever changed, he might as well be in prison.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 07:35 other posts 
Yup... even though what he did was wrong
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 15:48 other posts 
Minneapolis will hire dozens more police officers after the City Council on Friday agreed to release $6.4 million to bring on additional recruits. The unanimous vote came eight days after Minneapolis police requested the funding, saying they had 200 fewer police officers available to work than in most recent years

Moron city council..

Taxpayers getting robbed, car jacked, and shot. Defund was such a good, well thought out plan!

By #574505 15,Mar,21 09:13
So I hear women not safe in thehttps://www.newscentermaine.com/article/news/crime/death-of-uk-woman-stirs-worldwide-anger-over-mistreatment-safety-of-women/97-ee4e6806-6426-491b-adf5-e657d48806a0 uk .
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 11:35 other posts 
Bjuk & Lady Tecsan : Stay inside and carry your whistles!!!!

By #574505 15,Mar,21 11:37

By phart [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 14:25 other posts 
For folks that live outside the US,let this governor in his wheel chair explain the issues with illegal immigrants.
Imagine if you will,sitting on your back porch and strangers that can't understand what you are saying,running thru your backyard,tearing up things,stealing,and leaving.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 13:06 other posts 
THE CARTEL endorses and supports the Biden Administration! Thank you, Joe. Thank you, Kam.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 13:21 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 13:41 other posts 
Texas could help it’s border patrol and generate funds simply by selling hunting licenses what respected hunter wouldn’t want to tag and bag an illegal alien
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

I think a cartel members head mount would look sweet hanging on my living room wall
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 15:46 other posts 
I am very surprised bullets are not flying down there.And could be and we just don't know it. Backhoes that can bury pipe can also dig graves in the dark for those that come by night.
If I were a rancher,and I had them running over my land,stealing,and what not,I might not try to actually kill them,but there would be alot of blanks fired in their direction or bullets flying over their heads.Making them THINK their ass was fixen to get planted.
It is a sad situation down there.But I can't help but think ol Sleepy Joe is enjoying watching Texans suffer with it considering they ran off his campaign bus on the highway and voted Trump.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 12:24 other posts 
For those that use a weighted blanket, what are your thoughts? Are they worth the investment? Are they a pain to clean? Do you go glass bead or bamboo? What weight?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 12:51 other posts 
Markis likes his he said he will bring it to my place some weekend but has not at this point I better remind him so I can try it out
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 13:05 other posts 
Hey, I would enjoy hearing feedback on this. I've mentioned before that I utilize the laundromat because at this time, I only have a washer, no dryer. The other day I'm waiting for my things to dry and a guy comes in to pick up his laundry and the proprietor had not yet folded and bagged his blanket. She's at her folding table folding the blanket up and the blanket is making banging noises each time she flips and folds, folds and flips. I asked if it was a weighted blanket, he said yes. I asked if I could look at it, he said yes. He did say that he liked his blanket and that it provides he the BEST SLEEP.

I might be inclined to try one but before I spend $150 or more, I'm curious if there are those that may not like their blanket or if there's a cleaning/care issue to be mindful about.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 13:17 other posts 
I will ask him I do know he said it’s nice and warm and the weight keeps it in place when he rolls over

By #610414 13,Mar,21 08:42
I got this post from this new member

Choctaw (12,Mar,21 14:34): A nursing home nude model! Just disgusting to see something so old on this site. Gross! Will the next pic posted by with the IV in her arm? Or a coffin because she croaked ?

Why do these a-holes need to belittle other members? This guy just joined in February. I suspect a fake account by one of the trolls.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 08:59 other posts 
Being belittled isn't limited to member's ages or pictures being mocked or unimportant. Belittling at SYD/SYC, Showitoff happens in all forms, and here are just two that pop into my head. Being belittled in or for your religious beliefs as well as being belittled in and for your political beliefs.
By #610414 13,Mar,21 09:06
That last one is easy to be guilty off. I believe we are all guilty of not liking other people's opinions or ideas. I try to live by the axiom, "Keep it to myself until I'm the subject of enemy action". Unfortunately, my boiling point is just under my hair line. I over react when a-holes pick on me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 10:01 other posts 
My father used to say if you can’t say something nice about someone then don’t say anything at all
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Now in the past I’ve thrown that rule out the window as I am pretty brazen and bold as I’m sure you all know
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 11:39 other posts 
Why are you choosing not to follow the Golden Rule, something that you say your father reinforced in you while growing up?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 11:55 other posts 
I got lost some were along the way in life this crazy world we live in harden me a bit
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 12:14 other posts 
Life or the Yukon Jack?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 11:41 other posts 
This is a post that I found rather harsh. The member wrote as follows;

"The stupid brain dead American general public are problem here not the government, the whole world is laughing at the coranavirus deaths that happened in the us fucking civil rights and the like what a fucking joke."
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 12:48 other posts 
That sounds like some thing stupid lix would say she has no compassion for any one but her self
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 12:52 other posts 
No, it was not *lix*, but strangely enough, it was an Australian SYD member. Perhaps that is Australia's perception of American people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 12:59 other posts 
It figures

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #443   #444   #445   #446   #447   #448   #449   #450   #451   #452   ...#769

Show It Off