on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #449

Pages:  #1... #444   #445   #446   #447   #448   #449   #450   #451   #452   #453   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 06:04 other posts 
Coca-Cola not only wants its employees to be less white they fired the polar bears 🐻‍❄️ they used in the commercials and they hired black bears instead
By phart [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 09:21 other posts 
That is just terriable.They should have hired PANDA's!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 09:42 other posts 
You may have hit upon something, perhaps Coca-Cola will revisit their advertising and question whether the white polar bears are representing their brand in a non racial way. After all, just recently several Dr. Seuss books will no longer be published and cannot be sold on Ebay. Even Disney decided that four of their children's movies should be put on a do not play list or labeled accordingly because of negative depictions and/or mistreatment of people and cultures.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 10:09 other posts 
They should rethink things a little bit it’s all or nothing now days you’re either racist or your not there’s no in between any more

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 12:15 other posts 
Why do you think Biden squints his eyes when he is speaking? My sister says that he's squinting to read a teleprompter. I mean that possible but I have to wonder if that is the reason!?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 13:07 other posts 
From my consult with the site medical officer:

New squint that develops in an adult can be due to disorders of thyroid eye disease, myasthenia gravis, trauma, stroke or tumors. Sometimes, your doctor cannot determine an identifiable cause for the squint, and these are called idiopathic, or BidenTardation

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,21 05:08 other posts 
I listened to his speech last night. Surprisingly, he looked well rested and alert and was able to deliver his 15 to 20 minute speech in a coherent manner and without stammering through it.

Apparently, Biden's speech writer forgot about President Trump's involvement with the expediting of the Corona Virus vaccine ("warp speed") and the Dems want to take full credit.

By the way, I choose NOT to take the vaccine.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

I think I need a teleprompter...what Trump's administration referred to the development of the vaccine was OPERATION WARP SPEED! Duh!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Mar,21 06:59 other posts 
Is this the same vaccination that Kam Harris said she would never take?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 13:44 other posts 
He squints when he is lying some people spit some swipe there feet around some clear there throat all classic signs of a big ass lie
Yes i think he is trying to read the telepromter and also at the same time stall for time so he can gather his thoughts. He's slowing down, no doubt about it.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,21 20:26 other posts 
I haven't watched it, might put it on a screen down in the barn to scare off the rats and bugs.
Squinting usually means you can't see something and you are trying to focus on it better.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,21 21:40 other posts 
I know! I did it when I was about 14 or 15 years old when I was in denial that I needed glasses!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 06:21 other posts 
I’m still in denial even though I can’t see my phone with out them anymore I have 2 pair I keep one on my desk at the shop and one on my coffee table at home
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 08:42 other posts 
I was "diagnosed" with nearsighted astigmatism and have no problems reading a book, sitting at a computer, etc. What I do have a problem with is distance and in my younger years, driving 70 miles per hour and TRYING to see and/or read signs without glasses. I bought contact lenses and POOF!, problem solved.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 09:54 other posts 
I’m opposite I can see far but not up close

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 04:12 other posts 
I spotted an interesting poll that was created about a former member, MONTED. Is it even possible that all those things mentioned in the poll are true?

I've HEARD the stories about pizza deliveries, nothing about wing dings and I've HEARD IT TOLD that there was a Skype get together going on and that he relieved himself via a window rather than using the lavatory. The other things, listing his Firebird for sale on Craigslist, him waiting to pick-up another former member, Deviant, from the airport, that he had wheelchair bound wife that scolded him while he was on Skype and that members were able to search online and find pictures of him on a naked bike ride. Are those things even possible? Was he really tormented that badly?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 04:32 other posts 
I know of the pizza caper but the rest I don’t know of it’s still funny as hell I can picture the rest in my head and I’m laughing my ass off
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 07:20 other posts 
You don't know the pizza caper to be true, it might just be site lore! So about "laughing your ass off", don't laugh too loud or too long because my guess is that there ain't that much back there!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 07:35 other posts 
Admin confirmed that the pizza story is true somewhere in the forum he said monted bitched to him about it and he said monted about shit his pants
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Markis says my ass is pleasingly plump
I do wear a 36 waist pants
36w x 36L
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 11:30 other posts 
A 36" inseam? You are ALL LEGS!

As for confirmation of the pizza caper, yes, admin confirmed that MONTED had complained to him, directly that it had happened, indeed. I wonder what MONTED thought admin was going to do about it. Did MONTED think admin was going to put the culprits in "time out"?

/forum/thread.php?id=27804
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 11:32 other posts 
If admin and 2nice said it happened, it happened!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 13:05 other posts 
Monted largely brought these things on himself... with all his crap he pulled here.
By #275407 11,Mar,21 13:44
If guess no one is taking credit for the pizza delivery I know who it was, and I'm not tellinglol. I remember the wheel chair incident as well
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I accually was friends with monted, but anyway, I like the friends I have now even much better, thank you all for friending me, it means a lot to me, I'm serious
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 22:21 other posts 
Hahaha it’s amazing what you can remember when you hang out for years on this site I’ve had some really good times and remember some really funny things
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 16:47 other posts 
Other than the army of shell accounts that he created to elevate him to king of the site, are you able to share some of the "crap" that MONTED "pulled" while he was here?
By #275407 11,Mar,21 23:21
One thing I remember well, monted always protected ken31234. Always stood up for him.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Mar,21 07:30 other posts 
Monted started thinking he was clever and was posting personal information. He paid dearly for making that choice from what I heard.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,21 08:11 other posts 
His personal information or other members?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,21 08:16 other posts 
Yeah, I'm sure you have NO KNOWLEDGE of who or how that information was found or what happened and "how dearly" he paid.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Mar,21 14:01 other posts 
No information is available at this time and site rumors... are site rumors

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 01:10 other posts 
peeslave4you has got to be the most UNIQUE SYD/Showitoff member of all time! What makes him so unique you say? Not only has he been befriended by 974 members, he has been blacklisted by 1436! If that ain't unique, I don't know what is!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 03:49 other posts 
He’s a pain in my ass some times but he’s totally harmless
He will sign on as your friend then send you a couple of pictures then a couple days later he will unfriend you and move on but don’t worry he will be back sooner or later
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 08:48 other posts 
He is like the site mailman- always delivers.. something you never want!
By PoloFields [Ignore] 08,Mar,21 16:53 other posts 
Yep, same here. Don't even bother friending back.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Mar,21 18:02 other posts 
He's been doing that to me ALL the time since I joined this site, I just tell him to worsip my cock and drink my pee. That makes him happy for about a month, then he's back for more. He's harmless...
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Mar,21 18:14 other posts 
we think a lot alike I believe if you tell people what they want to hear all is well
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Mar,21 19:34 other posts 
Exactly, and with him, it works. Who else asks to drink my pee?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,21 20:23 other posts 
Personally, I do not find anything exciting, erotic, sexual, whatever, about urine or urinating. In my head, somethings are better "private" and taking a leak or pinching a loaf are two of those things.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 05:22 other posts 
Absolutely I agree 100 percent
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

We have a saying in Pennsylvania don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,21 18:26 other posts 
Is that the kinda things he likes to hear? In my years here, this was my only interaction with him. He add me as a friend, one day. Less than 24 hours later, he decided to delete me.

02,Mar,21 19:04 peeslave4you: I search a strict mistress for hard dirty online education – I love and need verbal abuse and insults and dominance and need hard cock and ball torture, love hot pee and feet. Make pics for evidence.

02,Mar,21 19:02 bella!: ???

02,Mar,21 18:20 peeslave4you: peeslave4you has deleted bella! from his/her friends

01,Mar,21 19:14 peeslave4you: peeslave4you has added bella! to his/her friends
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Mar,21 19:38 other posts 
Yup, thats what he does. I think because he's been blacklisted so many times he can't initiate private message with anyone. But by added as a friend, it gets through. Once you answer him, then he can communicate via PM... Thats my theory anyway...
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 07:25 other posts 
Well speak of the devil pee slave just sent me a friend request this morning
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 07:30 other posts 
Didn't you win the site jackpot
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 08:54 other posts 
Yay drinks for everyone on me
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 13:12 other posts 
Here are the site window lickers that verified PeeSlave

This member was verified by:

slipper
ScottGrill
chris477

By #574505 09,Mar,21 08:47
Why would the eye of Texas song be racist. What would this Black people come out next.?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 10:00 other posts 
Being unfamiliar with the song, I had to consult Google for the lyrics. If these aren't the words, please let me know.

THE EYES OF TEXAS

The eyes of Texas are upon you
All the live long days
And you cannot get away
Do not think you can escape them
From night till early in the morn
Till Gabriel blows his horn
All the live long days
And you cannot get away
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn
Till Gabriel blows his horn
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 12:14 other posts 
Personally, I don't see anything racist in that song. It does sound like the anthem of a surveillance state though.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 13:55 other posts 
I believe I read something, but I can't put my fingers on it now, that the song was written in 1894 and there were more words. In 1899, someone became the president of UT, University of Texas, the song was shortened for satirical purposes, to mean that the University president was watching and you better be the studying hard and being the best you can be.

I don't believe that it's just our country that is all messed up, it is the entire world that is messed up. Every country has HISTORY, good, bad or otherwise. So 100 years down the road, people are going to get in an uproar and destroy the country?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 15:26 other posts 
Of course, every country has dark periods in their history. The Netherlands was very big in the slave trade. It was a source of our wealth of the 17th and 18th century.

Our royal family has used The Golden Coach from 1903 on every year to carry the Dutch monarch from the Noordeinde Palace to the Ridderzaal in order to deliver the Speech from the Throne or the wedding of the Prince of Orange or the Princess of Orange. Then in 2011 they discussed removing the painting on the left panel of the Golden Coach, because it's depicting our slavery past. The conclusion was that we didn't want to erase that part of our history, but they are still debating if they still want to use The Golden Coach to represent the pride of our country during official occasions or that it will just be exhibited in a museum.

only registered users can see external links

Almost every picture shows the right side of the coach. Somehow they didn't like the left side that much :-)

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 20:10 other posts 
Interesting! So according to your Wikipedia link, the controversy surrounding your Royal's Golden Carriage, had to due with panels on the left side; "In 2011, MPs Harry van Bommel and Mariko Peters suggested removing the left panel, portraying Hulde der Koloniën (Tribute from the colonies). According to activists, the panel showed half-naked slaves making gestures of submission to the royal house. Historians, on the other hand, stated that the scene does not depict slaves or the royal family, nor is it a glorification of the colonies."
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,21 20:22 other posts 
People are finding racism behind every tree now.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,21 04:51 other posts 
It is possible that people have become more sensitive or want to read more into things than what was intended.

A few years back, a woman of color came to my desk and asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer without some additional help. Instead of saying that I would get back to her, I thought that I could make a quick call and have her on her way. When my contact answered, I said something like; "I have a gal at my desk and I need to know blah, blah, blah...". I was able to give her a response and she was on her way. Within the hour, I was summoned to the director's office because of my using a racial slur. A racial slur? A racial slur, really? What was the racial slur? Come to find out, the term "gal" in reference to a black woman was similar to calling a black man "boy" and was a derogatory term used in the South prior to the Civil Rights Movement.

I was born in Detroit, I have lived and worked in the metropolitan Detroit area my entire life and had no idea what words were considered racial slurs. It was both hurtful and upsetting to me that someone I had known and interacted with for years felt that I had intentionally insulted her.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,21 07:36 other posts 
Damn it makes us white folks almost afraid to say anything I to have to watch my self as I caught my self using the term nigger rigged when referring to some of the home fixes I see on some people car’s
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,21 08:14 other posts 
Replacing that term during the obama years was easy.a "home" fix was a "presidential solution"
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Mar,21 17:08 other posts 
Things have become totally and utterly mad. There are some acts and some uses of language that are totally beyond the pail but these days it has become ridiculous. We had a TV channel over her censured for language used in an old black and white film from the 1950s, I think. The issue was certainly not egregious. Are we really going to have to trawl through all old books, films and TV shows to find anything that might possibly offend someone. The world is going crazy.
It's a discussion of the people who want to paint over the picture of the slaves, because it looks racist, with the people who want to keep that picture, because we shouldn't erase the less positive pasts of our history. It's comparable to your discussion about the confederate statues.

Personally, I don't want those pictures destroyed, but I understand if the king doesn't want to use a coach with slavery pictures on it anymore, especially now that the attention is now on it.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Mar,21 17:13 other posts 
I couldn't believe this so I just did a little Googling and found -

That "racist setting" (for the initial performing of the song) was a minstrel show on May 12, 1903. In that show, the report states, it was "almost certainly" performed by whites in blackface. ....“These historical facts add complexity and richness to the story of a song that debuted in a racist setting, exceedingly common for the time, but, as the preponderance of research showed, had no racist intent."

So racism is now being seen where none was intended in the lyrics.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,21 20:49 other posts 
I’m not about to change just because one ethnic group feels insecure about them self ok I get it they are an equal but they seem to want to think they are superior
By #574505 10,Mar,21 22:31
I like to watch little house in the prairie they show black people there .are they going to ban the show to. Watch the Waltons to also show blacks.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 03:35 other posts 
That is just the sort of stupidity that could well happen if we aren’t careful.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 08:24 other posts 
Blacks should be proud and thankful of their ancestors that paid the high price for the freedoms and the country they enjoy and abuse today.
Without the suffering of 1000's of men during the revolutionary war,America would still be under the rule of england. Without the suffering endured by the blacks because of slavery,modern blacks would still be in the mother land.
So unappreciative of the blacks and others that want history erased,the sacrifice of their ancestors forgotten.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #444   #445   #446   #447   #448   #449   #450   #451   #452   #453   ...#769

Show It Off