Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #30

Pages:  #1... #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   ...#41

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By #592419 04,Jul,21 16:43
No one did more to secure the border and keep us safe than President Trump.
Now more than ever, America misses his leadership.

[deleted image]

By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 23:08 other posts 
Think most here knew what I meant by all lives matter...HUMAN...Fuck the ignorant crap...But it was a little funny, I guess...

By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 01:03 other posts 
Guess we have to get a little philosophical now with you know green lives matter...

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 21:55 other posts 
george floyds brother says ALL LIVES MATTER!

Read this!
only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 05:41 other posts 
Good man! He is able to look past the problems that are tormenting his own race and acknowledge that the ruling elites in your country don't care about any human beings.
I'm sure it's a sacrifice for him to say that, because black lives are definitely considered
to matter even less to the ruling elites, but he prefers to unite rather than to divide.
He understands is a class struggle and not just a race struggle.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 09:16 other posts 
Sadly he will be frowned upon by other blacks but yes,I am glad he said what needed to be said.
It took guts to say that considering the current state of things in the US.
You did see how "Bootleg" as I call him that ran for prez,had to apologize for saying all lives matter? Sickning.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 12:36 other posts 
There is some difference between a black man and a white man saying
"all lives matter".
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 22:26 other posts 
There should not be.
If it is said in sincerity there should not be any difference
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jun,21 01:38 other posts 
It is people like you with your language that love to divide people, you know, just to keep up your screwed up agenda...

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 22:41 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 07:13 other posts 
"The species may have lived alongside Homo sapiens for more than 100,000 years"
Good, so we CAN coexist with people who are different.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 16:28 other posts 
Psycho Cop Flips Pregnant Woman’s Truck Over Literally Nothing
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 22:21 other posts 
I saw that on the news I think.
I am fairly sure it is the law in my state as long as you turn on the flashers,slow down,and drive to a location you feel safe the cop can't charge you with anything for doing it.
Honestly,in that video there did not appear to be a safe place to pull over so to me the woman was doing the right thing.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 12:46 other posts 
And the police claimed she accelerated. In the past the police was just always believed over the victims, but now there are body cams and dashcams the police don't always get away with lying anymore.

There is a point were the police poses a bigger threat than crime. You're probably not
at that point yet, but when you don't allow checks and balances, that point will come.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 15:10 other posts 
It is already to the point I am looking at buying dash cams and rear view cams for the truck I use for traveling because I feel like there should be 2 videos of a event in the court room.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 07:31 other posts 
And why did they even want to stop her? She wasn't a robber or a murderer. Whatever it was, it was no reason to total her car. The problem is that cops are fucking dictators and they think you need to die, if you don't do as they say immediately. This is how they're trained and this is their culture.
It will be very hard to turn that around.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 08:20 other posts 
They stop her because this is the US, a really dangerous place. She could be carrying bazookas in her car. It's not the Netherlands dude, it's the US. You don't ask these questions. In Saudi Arabia they behead you. In the US they execute you if you carry bazookas. You got to get rid of your Dutch mentality to understand how a dangerous country operates. Look at China, for instance. They can stop you for anything and put you behind bars. Same in the US. Dangerous country.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 08:41 other posts 
Sure, but why is the US so dangerous? Dutch people are not by nature more relaxed. In fact most visitors describe our people as very direct (rude). The recent escalation of Covid protests show we also have many seriously fucked up people.
Is it just that everyone has guns?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 08:30 other posts 
Was the pregnant woman
If so, that's another explanation why the policeman hit her car.
The policemen aren't be allowed to do
that in civilised countries.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 17:43 other posts 
I think she was clocked doing 13 mph over the speed limit at the beginning.
You can't stop in the middle of a lane on a multilane freeway,his blue ligthts won't be enough to prompt people to stop soon enough at hwy speeds.
The law here in nc allows you to slow down,turn on your flashers to show you understand you need to stop, and slowly go to a safer place ,like a shoulder on a exit ramp. This not protects the citizen but also the cop from injury by another vehicle knocking the shit out of them
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 09:56 other posts 
So she was speeding a bit. In The Netherlands you just get a ticket in the mail for that. But this cop didn't have anything better to do than to bother someone with a pedantic speech. Then when she didn't stop immediately, he got angry and saw a chance to try something new. A person who considers someones car and possibly someones life less important than asserting their authority, that person is unqualified for the police.
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 22:44 other posts 
Well everyone knows that if you comply with the police, then you will get to explain your side in court...There is no reason to fight someone trying to serve and protect...You know especially since the officers would love to go home to their families after the job...Now turn that around...
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 12:19 other posts 
There is no reason to expect someone to stop in the middle of a busy hwy just to contribute to the states funding over a speed issue either.
I just hope the baby is not hurt.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 30,May,21 08:58 other posts 
Black cocks matter
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,May,21 01:44 other posts 
All cocks and all pussies matter...
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 02:03 other posts 
Go back to your thinking board...

By phart [Ignore] 31,May,21 16:52 other posts 
You know,i think I am going to go back to my old belief.
Free the ELECTRONS.
Who are we as humans to decide that atoms have to have electrons flying around ALL the time? We enslave electrons,and force them to orbit nuclei perhaps against their will. This is wrong and should be stopped.
Those electrons may want to be free!
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 02:24 other posts 
You have a good point there...

By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 14:37 other posts 
Cleaning up the mess, time to move on,open the roads and get back to normal.

By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 02:45 other posts 
BLM is just a mainstream media stance...

By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 00:10 other posts 
Just a way to keep the mainstream media involved...

By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 03:41 other posts 
As long as we are on the topic...Going to cut down a blue spruce...Murder or not...

By tecsan [Ignore] 31,May,21 23:47 other posts 
Why if all lives matter and BLM, then does so many blacks die by other blacks...???
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,21 18:54 other posts 
Because their lives do not matter to them. Their lives are
only supposed to matter to you.IF you shoot 1 and have access to plenty of money to sue for.
George Floyd was not worth the powder it would have taken to blow his ass away.but after a white man had something to do with his passing he became worth 26 million dollars..
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jun,21 22:39 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 31,May,21 20:31 other posts 
You folks that think BLM is so great?
Read this.
This is coming from the victims mothers, not some news man with a camara.

By phart [Ignore] 31,May,21 16:49 other posts 

Doesn't specify color of the woman that tried to take herself out but the cops saved her anyway.
Um perhaps the cops thought her life mattered? BUT not to her sadly.

By tecsan [Ignore] 01,May,21 04:20 other posts 
Just remember arguing with a libturd is like arguing with a cat or dog...Remember libturds are always right in their pea brains...
By #623135 17,May,21 12:29
It’s uncanny how us “libturds” think the same about you, Trumpsters. Only you are right. Only you have all the answers. What happened the last four years? Were you, guys, taking a break? Half a million US CITIZENS died of COVID. Did you run out of bleach? Not enough FLU vaccines? Did the grass at Mar-a-Lago turned brown?
You and your buddies sure like to complain about us, but, where are your solutions?
You are all full of hot air
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,May,21 12:43 other posts 
Those libturds, tescan is referring to, actually have arguments based on facts. Repugnicunts are only capable of repeating the lies they heard from lying politicians
or the lying media, which are all payed by the rich to spread those lies.
By CAT [Ignore] 17,May,21 12:46 other posts 
Hope you are talking to RepukeTecsantard.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 09:07 other posts 
What makes you believe the media is telling the "truth" to the libturds and lying to the conservatives?
Frankly,I think We ARE ALL being lied to to some degree.
By CAT [Ignore] 18,May,21 09:19 other posts 
It’s your job to make sense of the info in the media.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 14:27 other posts 
Sorting thru the shit both sides of the media spew out their talking heads is like sorting the fly shit out of the black pepper at the kitchen table.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 21:04 other posts 
332,690,850 Current US population.
500,000 dead. what percentage of the total population is that?
Not very high.
The 1's full of hot air are the 1's that said we didn't need mask for 2 months,then forced them on us. Then begged for a vaccine,and refuse to give Trump administration the credit for getting it done.
Also the 1's full of hot air are the 1's that support id's to get into hospitals,to buy medicine and liquer,and cigs,but consider it not needed for voting.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,May,21 04:48 other posts 
You were 8th in the world for Covid deaths PER MILLION CITIZENS, in late 2020.
The US is now going down on the list, because the vaccination program is actually doing very well. Many other countries don't have your access to vaccines.

Trump doesn't deserve any credit, because he exacerbated the crisis by lying about it. On the vaccines he did only the minimum you can expect of any president.

Trump still is not telling his base that he got the vaccine and they should do it too. Every night Tucker Carlson is lying to Trump's base about the vaccine.
Trump could stop that with one phone call or one video addressing the nation,
but he's unwilling to do that.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 09:01 other posts 
Trump got the damn virus because a infected democrat or rhino was planted at the rose garden. He doesn't need the vaccine now.
He didn't exacerbate it, he let the people decide the validity of the threat.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,May,21 05:50 other posts 
Trump held rallies with thousands of people who didn't wear masks and he went on a plane with several of his own people that were already infected, but off course it was the democrats who infected him. It's bullshit, but I don't even fucking care.
It also didn't matter one bit, because the scumbag survived and even his image didn't suffer much either. You don't care that he said Covid was a hoax or just a flu, but he needed his own hospital with 18 personal doctors to save his life.

He knew it was dangerous, he lied about it and now 587.000 people died from it.
His actions and inactions made the crisis worse.
If he said wearing masks is patriotic and he sold Trump masks, you would have all worn masks, even when you are alone in the toilet.

Surviving Covid often doesn't create enough immunity, especially for Trump, who was not cured by his own immune system, but all possible treatment known at that time. He got Regeneron's monoclonal antibody cocktail, called REGN-COV2.
You won't get that, if you get Covid.
I'm sure his doctors advised him to get a vaccine and I'm sure he took it.

Do you deny that Tucker Carlson is exacerbate it?
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 08:36 other posts 
So who is lieing to the folks in India right now that are dieing and being tossed in the river or buried on the river banks? Who lied to the Italians? Who lied to the ____? fill in the blank. America is 1 nation of ALL the nations of the world that was affected by the virus.But sadly,liberals only want to bitch about Trump and none of the rest.Funny I ask about this way back last year,And no one answered.No one gives a damn that other world leaders have bungled the virus only that the 1 man in the US that they don't like didn't do things to suit them.

There would not be the almighty vaccine had Trump not cut the red tape
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,May,21 14:24 other posts 
India has Modi as prime minister, a horrible right winger who even prohibited talking about Covid.
Italy has Mario Draghi as prime minister, the former president of the European Central Bank, hardly a liberal and he has been leading a Centre-right coalition. I don't know if he lied about the virus but he started with lockdowns way too late.
You forget Brazil, which has also been doing horribly during this crisis, because Bolsonaro lied his ass off. Bolsonaro's political views have been described as nationalist and populist in nature, and he himself as an advocate of far-right policies.
The Netherlands has also been doing pretty poorly, because our right-wing prime minister Rutte also lied about the virus, said masks don't work and started with 'smart lockdowns' when cases were sky high and the hospitals were full.

I certainly give a damn about all those bungling governments. If we don't get cases down soon, all over the world, there is a major risk of even worse mutants of the virus, possibly a variant on which vaccines don't work.
Then we are back to square one.
By CAT [Ignore] 29,May,21 16:28 other posts 
The clown cut the red tape? Look how much Biden has done in 4 months. The clown didn’t even believe the pandemic was real.
Phart, are you pulling our collective legs?
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 18:25 other posts 
biden,4 months,yea,I can see some of what he has allowed to happen. And none of it has helped with the virus.He actually stopped the investigation into the origins of the virus Trump had started. DUH,if we can't find out where this 1 came from,there is a good chance a Worse virus could come from there next
By CAT [Ignore] 29,May,21 20:49 other posts 
How does investigating were the virus started help with the pandemic? Getting all the shots available for the people not part of that ?
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 21:18 other posts 
Well for 1 thing ,it might improve the quality of the vaccine, 2 it might help prevent ANOTHER virus from coming along in the same way.
When a accident happens on the job, Osha investigates. Why? To find who is at fault and hold them accountable ,to find ways to prevent it from happening again for the safety of the workers.
A pandemic has happened,killing 1000's and no one seems to give a rats ass where it came from,how it happened or anything.WHY leave ourselves as a EARTH open for this shit to repeat?.
By CAT [Ignore] 30,May,21 08:31 other posts 
Prevention and current help are two different things
By CAT [Ignore] 29,May,21 16:26 other posts 
Besides, he traveled in Airforce 1 with several infected advisors
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,May,21 00:59 other posts 
Maybe some of your reasoning is true...But is crazy uncle joe any better...I am like you did Trump ever have covid and did Trump ever get the vaccine...I can have NS injected into my arm for a camera...Just saying open your eyes and look around at the broader spectrum...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,May,21 05:56 other posts 
Yes, crazy uncle Joe is doing better. He is not telling people that Covid is just a hoax or just a flu. He is also telling people to wear masks and get the vaccine.
Crazy uncle Joe is being much more responsible and Trump and his followers should be ashamed that a demented old fool is beating him in every way possible.
You might not like what Joe is doing, but a large majority of the people do.
They want Joe to spend money on them and not on tax breaks for the rich.
80% of Americans think the rich do not pay enough taxes.
That is the broader spectrum.
By CAT [Ignore] 18,May,21 09:14 other posts 
Phart you equate the lives ( or deaths )of half a million Americans as a “NOT VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THE TOTAL POPULATION? What? We shouldn’t complain until we reach 10%? 33,269,085 people?--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds:
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 11:02 other posts 
We should be glad it was no worse.
We still as citizens have never been shown rock solid proof this virus was not a deliberate act by evil forces. We are just told not to hat3 the chinese for it.Which I don't hat3 the chinese people,I hat3 the members of the communist government for the coverup.
By CAT [Ignore] 18,May,21 12:52 other posts 
Who cares who’s to blame. Don’t minimize it.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 14:15 other posts 
Who minimized it? Simply stating the % ,or facts,does not make it any less of a terriable situation.

It matters who is to blame to anyone with any common sense.
They should be held accountable for the pain and suffering rendered across the entire WORLD. Why that escapes liberals is beyond me.What is to even begin to prevent this sort of thing from happening again if there is no precedent of holding people accountable?
Same with the pipe line highjack,the dumbass's paid. Setting a BAD precedent for the future.
If it was a deliberate act by the Chinese, they beat you pretty good. They handled Covid quite effectively and the US fucked it up. They must have known you would. Why do you think they had that assumption?
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 17:53 other posts 
Well when you design the weapon of war,you know it's weakness's as well as it's attributes.
Their intention was to beat the entire world,but beating us so badly was icing on their cake. The chinese government is kinda like the rat on Pinky and the Brain.They want to take over the world. What of it is left after people die off.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,May,21 18:07 other posts 
"They want to take over the world." That is called 'psychological projection'.
China has the whole world as their customer. They make everything for everyone. Not a good idea to crush the economies of your customers. It's bad for business.
In history China has conquered only a few other countries. The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, France and even Germany have conquered many colonies.
China doesn't do that. They just make other countries financially dependent of them. Spreading a virus is not the way to do that.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 23:13 other posts 
Um, so you think it is only about money? Well gee,who lost countless money lately? The whole world. So who gets to buy up more farmland here in the US to feed their own people back home due to financial ruin? Taking over the world doesn't mean you want to govern it,it may also mean OWN IT,or at least own the valuable real-estate anyway.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,May,21 09:10 other posts 
It's mostly about the resources. China has enough land, but they need huge amounts of resources to develop their economy. Covid didn't help. It has actually hindered the flow of resources massively. Also for the Chinese.

I don't think the virus was deliberate, because they would be smarter than letting it start in their own country, while their population is not vaccinated, then deny it exists for a few weeks. It might be linked to that virus research institute in Wuhan, but even the people that work there would not be stupid enough to risk their careers by letting loose a virus deliberately.

You just see China as the great big evil, because Trump said 'China' a million times.

China is evil in some ways, but you are just underestimating them, when you think they would do something this ineffective. If they wanted to release a virus
to conquer the world, starting with the US, their own people would be miraculously immune to a virus that mysteriously appeared somewhere in Alabama and it would kill much more people than it kills now.

So better not vote again for the party that cut funding for the CDC.
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,May,21 21:20 other posts 
An ass, did you ever consider a rogue person or a general fuck up...Idiots always make mistakes...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,May,21 21:32 other posts 
Sure, that's possible, but that's not saying China did it deliberately.
They fucked up anyway, because they have those markets where all different animal species shit on each other. That's asking for trouble. Then when the virus broke out and a doctor recognized it, the government tried to silence him.
So China is definitely to blame, but just not for viral warfare.
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,May,21 23:17 other posts 
Not sure what you are trying to say here...But, the virus originated in China...So a rogue person or a fuck up by someone...
By CAT [Ignore] 29,May,21 16:42 other posts 
Why do you consider ID’s essential to vote? We are not going inside a sensitive building with many sick people, we are not buying a restricted substance, or an **** teen who wants cancer sticks or beer. In fact, voting is supposed to be secret. It would be very easy to get the names of people who voted contrary to the winner and they could be persecuted like in China or Russia if they had to show ID’s. Since the ending of the 1700’s we have been voting without ID’d. Now we get Trump and his idiot supporters and now they want to know who voted and how? It’s a Communist plot. The Clown has been very friendly with Putin
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 21:13 other posts 
Well voting is 1 of several rights we have as CITIZENS of the USA. This means that non citizens, presumably NON tax paying people can't vote.
Proof of citizen ship is hard to accomplish not knowing who you are. Give you a number somehow that number has to be able to be traced back to you.
For what ever reason, well I know,like other conservatives the reason, But anyway,for whatever reason liberals think voting should be open to the whole world to decide who runs our country.And without a way to prove citizen ship, you are opening the voting to everyone that can get into a voting booth.
By #623135 30,May,21 00:45
You assume that illegal alien wants to risk deportation just to vote. It doesn’t work that way
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,21 07:29 other posts 
When it is so easy,what is the risk?
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,May,21 00:22 other posts 
No you don't, just ask me...I admit when I think my side is wrong...Do you dare ask...???
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,May,21 00:39 other posts 
Tired of hearing the bleach crap...That would have happened with any President...Why not blame the real culprits...???
By #623135 30,May,21 00:53
No, it would not. A ten year old knows better. The Clown was and still is the most misinformed person this country had the misfortune to elect to high office.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 14:18 other posts 
The only hope you have is perhaps that 1 sane neuron in the skulls of the libturds can hear what you are saying over all the static.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 18:02 other posts 
Another point you are not considering in this analysis.
If you don't sharpen a pencil,you can't write with it.And if you don't practice trying to drill some sense into these imbeciles there will never be any hope for America or the world for that matter. Keep your mind and pencil sharp and your ink pen refills handy.If you don't you may find your country,your freedom,your whole way of life jerked out from under you like a rug.
By CAT [Ignore] 29,May,21 16:44 other posts 
A pencil? Wow, you have been behind the times. We use computers now.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 21:07 other posts 
Yea,and around here I use computers,pencils,calculators,ink pens, sharpie's. Blend it and have the best of both worlds!
Besides,is that the only thing you gleaned from what I said?
By #623135 30,May,21 00:51
Well, you are NOT the sharpest pencil in town
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,21 07:30 other posts 
Your eraser went the way of the dodo bird decades ago.
By CAT [Ignore] 30,May,21 07:54 other posts 
A lot of stuff went the way of the dodo bird..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   ...#41

Show It Off