Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #31

Pages:  #1... #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   ...#41

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,21 21:07 other posts 
I did not pen this, but it was sent to me as food for thought.
I might do some research and try to find out how accurate the numbers are.
Might behoove others to do the same.

Food for thought:

WHAT IF ALL BLACKS LEFT AMERICA, WHICH ARE 13.3% OF THE TOTAL US POPULATION:
The prison population--would go down by 40%, and 52% of murders would disappear. There would be 39% less gang members. Obesity percentage--would drop 11%. Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with Japan. Average SAT scores--would go up almost 100 points. Average ACT scores--up 5.5 points. AIDS & HIV — would go down by 65%. Chlamydia cases--down 54%. Gonorrhea--down 69%. Syphilis--down 58%. The average income — up over $20,000 a year. People in poverty-- drop 31%. Homelessness--down 57%. Welfare recipients--down by 42%. DEMOCRATS WOULD LOSE 36% OF THEIR VOTING BASE. And many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of work!

So, as sad as it is, Black lives really do matter..... Some people don’t seem to understand just how tired white people are with this experiment! They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the reverse discrimination, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.
By #623135 25,May,21 01:10
Well, Phart think about this: what would happen if 13.3 percent of the white populace moved out of the country? Wouldn’t you think the same or close to it would happen?
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 10:35 other posts 
poverty numbers would go up,IQ's would go down and etc.
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,May,21 01:42 other posts 
You too have some good points...But, while thinking about it I have to err on phart's side...I have seen first hand some of what he stated...
By #623135 28,May,21 07:25
I’m white and I understand BLM purpose. I, too understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the reverse discrimination, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.
But I’m tired because all these conservative Republicans and/or red neck seems to need to criticize the MOVEMENT. I DON’T MEAN BLM. I mean the relegation of black people to a second citizen status. You don’t have to admit it here. I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble with your fellow yahoos. Everything you have complained about blacks can be said about whites.
And if blacks have the BLM, whites have the KKK or even the Republicans.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,May,21 03:19 other posts 
Let me ask you a question...Can my son be awarded the best white person in school...Remember awards go to mexicans and blacks...Honest answer please...
By #623135 29,May,21 06:48
.honest answer ? I don’t know what you mean.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,May,21 00:58 other posts 
Let me explain it...Scholarships for blacks and mexican Americans...How does a white person get the latter...??? Oops let me answer, they do not...
By #623135 30,May,21 07:15
My daughter is a Nordic princess, blonde, hazel eyes, and a beautiful figure . She has gotten every award given to a student. She also got 5 or 6 scholarships. One was for sports, the rest was for academic excellence. She went through college almost for free. She has a master’s degree in marine biology. As a minor she got a bachelor to be a teacher specializing in mentally challenged children.
But, she must have been black and I didn’t know it.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I forgot to mention. She decided to get her doctorate in marine biology. This is also paid by a mixture of scholarships and Federal government employee loans.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 11:38 other posts 
Yes,of course there are problems among the white people. 1 of them being to fucking stupid to unite for a cause.

The trouble with the image that blm projects to me,is they act as if ALL whites are just out to get them,we want them in the sewers,we want them gone.
As a Southern American,that id's as a white man as my indian blood is about 1/8th, All I ever expect of the black people is to apply the same effort,the same drive into what they want as every one else. Stop expecting me and every one else to drop what we are doing to put them a step ladder out for success that we have to scramble for.
Equal effort,equal reward. Equal work,equal pay.
But that is considered racist now. I am supposed to step away from what i have worked for, actually give em part of it, so they can catch up.

To be equal,ok, to be equal to who? Bill Gates or the guy under the bridge?
Extreme difference but to equalize those 2 people,Bill would give up alot,the bridge guy would gain.1 is sad now,1 should be happy but is getting a divorce.
If you equalize them, 1 will be happy,the other 1 PISSED OFF as hell because the bridge guy did nothing but sit under the bridge.
There would still be hatred of a sort.Only a different person bearing it.
And besides,if all Americans would wake up in the morning with the exact same worth in assets, in 6 months the majority of the money would be right back in the hands it was took from 6 months before to equalize.
Now I know equality is not all about money in the minds of some. but if you ask the people gripeing, money would be the first thing mentioned by the majority.
Also look at the link I posted below about the blm ceo stepping down.The admited marxist is leaving after buying 3 houses with blm money
By #623135 29,May,21 12:33
Who says they don’t strive? You? Not a great example of the caucasian race
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 14:24 other posts 
If they strive,it is not obvious to any normal person.laying around on the porch in the hood all day while most everyone else is working keeping them up,hardly looks like striving. Nor does walking the streets burning and looting and not really knowing who or what you are doing it for.,
By #623135 29,May,21 16:08
You, sir, are stereotyping. How about Appalachian Mountain People gathered on the porch, wearing Farmer Brown pants and drinking hooch? I think you know well why they demonstrate and sometimes,,,,,,,sometimes riot. If the things that are done to them were happening to me, I’d be rioting too. We are lucky that most blacks, like most whites, are law abiding people. You,Sir, have a very skewed view of life in this country. Get out of the backwoods and go to the big cities.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 21:08 other posts 
I don't have concealed carry,so I stay the hell out of the big citys!.To dangerous!
By #623135 30,May,21 00:47
Just as I thought. You don’t know anything about the real USA. You have this paranoia that there are people out to get you. That’s why your views are so skewed.
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,21 07:28 other posts 
The real usa? Are you kidding?
Citys are not represented of the real usa,more like a sess pool of it's worst.
By #623135 30,May,21 07:39
'. Urban Land Use Patterns. It is estimated that 83% of the U.S. population lives in urban areas, up from 64% in 1950. By 2050, 89% of the U.S. population and 68% of the world population is projected to live in urban areas.
only registered users can see external links › factsheets › us...
U.S. Cities Factsheet | Center for Sustainable Systems,

83% live in a major city. As I said, you have no idea what or how the US public think. You are in your cocoon-like little pond and can’t believe or comprehend what happens in the ocean.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,May,21 03:41 other posts 
Some states have open carry...Easy to get if no criminal record and can hit the side of a barn with a projectile from your gun...I never leave home without it...
By #623135 30,May,21 07:25
It’s your choice but I would hate to have your mindset.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,21 01:52 other posts 
Oh i just can’t wait to see what two saggy tits has to say about this
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,21 07:32 other posts 
Yes,her take on things would be interesting.
'WHAT IF ALL BLACKS LEFT AMERICA'? That's racist as fuck. Why do you even consider that? They have at the least the same right to the land as white people have.
I might even say they have more right, because white people stole that land from the natives and black people have been brought there against their will. They are the descendants of the powerless, while white people are the descendants of immigrants, thieves and murderers.
And what experiment are you talking about? Lets see what happens if we use black people like slaves for 300 years and then treat their descendants like second class citizens?

By tecsan [Ignore] 30,May,21 00:44 other posts 
Subject matter has changed here, but who here has a problem showing their ID to vote...I wonder...

By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 18:52 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 15:11 other posts 

Yea,I voted for the man.
And I HOPE like hell he runs for governor next election.As we need some common sense in that job.

By phart [Ignore] 28,May,21 20:08 other posts 

As if you needed to be reminded.The MARXIST got 90 million dollars. Spent 25% for operating exspense.

The marxist and trained organizer CEO is stepping down after buying 3 house costing millons of dollars.that were most likely dollars donated to go to poor communitys.

NOW if you step back,and read again the type of causes George Soros supports, does it not at least ring a bell? BLM is being exsposed as a planned extortion of money and resources with the intention of creating chaos.

By phart [Ignore] 26,May,21 23:30 other posts 
Well, UM,
By #623135 28,May,21 07:31
I looked and read the article your URL took me to. That mayor is an ass. Defunding the police means stopping police departments from doing work that’s not crime prevention or reaction.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Mayor Frey put much of the blame of rising crime rates on activists’ calls to defund the police in the wake of George Floyd’s death. Floyd’s death last year kicked off massive riots and calls to redirect police funding toward social programs. Violent crime surged 21% in Minneapolis last year, and the trend is threatening to continue through 2021.
The surge started in 2020. The Floyd saga was last year too. I submit that that city is full of miscreants.

By tecsan [Ignore] 19,May,21 21:10 other posts 
No matter what side you are on...Most can argue both sides...

By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 17:10 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 21:08 other posts 
Using google to find some info.

United States/Black population
13.4%
OK, not a real high number.

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 234,370,202 or 73% of the population as of 2017. Including multiracial people, the white share of the population exceeds 75%. Non-Hispanic Whites make up 60.7% of the country's population.

Now,who is really being discriminated against? I was reading about corporations being required to hire a certain number of board members and employees that were black.
Now,how many of that 13 % are college educated and qualified to run a company? How many are trained to run machines, supervise other employees and so on?
Get real. Their lives matter,of course,all lives do.
But don't give special treatment.Give equal treatment.
Equal effort on everyone's part returns equal results.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,May,21 09:18 other posts 
Why? What do you know who has the education to run a company? Aren’t you stereotyping blacks?
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 11:04 other posts 
No,I am simply asking what % of that nearly 14% of the American population, are educated enough to fill the jobs that companys are being ask to fill with minoritys.
Even if they were ALL qualified,at only 14% there is not enough to spread evenly all around the country.
a large company would be lucky to score 1 minority member if they were all qualified.That is my point.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,May,21 12:53 other posts 
Ah.............how many CEO’s do companies have?
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 14:12 other posts 
1 but sometimes 2.
A large company also has a board of directors.

Affirmative action refers to outreach and recruitment methods that encourage minorities and other specific categories of the population to apply for jobs.

where do you find all these people of color when the % is so low,over all accross the nation.?
The link I posted above clearly shows there is not enough % in some states to even cover it.
--------------------------------------- added after 33 hours

41.99 million (2019) black people in the US.
More Than 4.5 Million African Americans Now Hold a Four-Year College Degree
May 20, 2019 — There are 195,530 CEOs employed in the United States

OK,so the numbers show it could be done so perhaps we could get a black ceo in every company in the US.What would that accomplish?
What I am trying to understand is this stuff being talked about in the news and such about diversity in ceo's and such. There is ALOT of responsibility in those jobs.
Other than other races of people being left behind,nothing would be accomplished.

I really would like to understand the logic behind putting people in jobs based on color and gender,more so than their qualifications. But affirmative action says it has to be done at lower level jobs.It means a company has to sacrifice efficiency and profit to have a certain person in a position.
Why is that acceptable?
IF all applicants are equal in qualifications, and color was the ONLY reason a person wasn't hired, perhaps there is a racial issue.But how often does that REALLY happen.?

By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 14:11 other posts 

Another case of lifestyle choices prompting a black man to get shot.
1995 up,he was a problem for law enforcement.Does that sound like someone who gave a damn about their OWN life? Why protest about how much his life was worth,if he was willing to risk it driving into deputy's? Suicide by cop if you ask me.

By #574505 15,Jan,21 12:00
Why is the us scar of blacks when they destroyed everything when they roit. They didn't put them in jail. But white they do.?
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 13:09 other posts 
Jamie, because this is a nation who loves blacks and hates whites. Very dark days ahead...
By #574505 15,Jan,21 13:38
I agree.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 02:20 other posts 
Yes I agree...But the liberals are kissing all the ass they can to win votes...
By #623135 15,May,21 13:33
Tecsan the only difference between liberals and the conservatives is the color of the ass kissed. Most conservatives are kissing the Clown's fat ass. My question is, "Does he wipe his ass after taking a dump?"
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,21 00:19 other posts 
Can uncle joe even find his ass and if so does he know how to wipe...
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,May,21 00:01 other posts 
Also everyone watched all of Trump's speeches, how is that going for Crazy Uncle Joe...I know six that do not give a shit and do not watch including me...
By #623135 17,May,21 11:56
So what do you want? A Kewpie doll ? Be an ostrich.............but don’t complain later
Are you kidding? They have arrested many many BLM protesters. Most of them were protesting completely peaceful at that time. Some get ridiculous sentences:

Your opinions are really completely fact free, aren't they?
By #574505 15,Jan,21 15:17
Good
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 17:32 other posts 
Does no good to arrest them as they get bailed out to do it again.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 14:51 other posts 
It has nothing to do with bail. They have to let most of them go, because they have been arrested illegally, because most of them didn't break any laws. As you hopefully know, protesting is a right. I would say the same about the protesters at the capital, when that had gone peacefully.
By #275407 29,Apr,21 13:51
Protesting is no longer a right where I live. If you have more then three protesting, then all of you will be arrested. The new law was signed in the state of fl. Last week by the governor.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 04:16 other posts 
Similar laws are on the table in 34 republican states. I'm sure they won't use those laws on white nationalist or gun right protesters. But, you never know. So if the right wingers actually cared about freedom of speech, they should be concerned.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 12:25 other posts 
Considering what happened in Charlottesville,you might be surprised. Most of us Americans that want peace and quite,are sick of ALL the hell raising and want to get back to living.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,May,21 01:17 other posts 
Until if infringes on one that dis agrees with them...Come on, there really are no peaceful protests anymore...There will always be the few that dis agree and find ways to interrupt, thus no longer peaceful...
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 11,May,21 01:50 other posts 
interesting. out of context does this tip the scale toward a particular group or party or side or opinion, or is this objective assessment, because I could maybe get behind that.
By #623135 15,May,21 13:36
Tecsan Strongmember# See January 6, 2021 for example.
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,21 21:47 other posts 
Yes I saw it, but tell me how many libturds were there to make it look bad...You cannot, actually do not think anyone can answer that...But it is true...
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 02:09 other posts 
If they were protesting peacefully then why were they arrested...You cannot answer that...Just get in the damn car and stay there when an officer asks you to...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #623135 17,May,21 12:09
Protesting peacefully can get you arrested if you don’t have a permit, or don’t stay on the side walk or if you Phart as the cop goes by. Truth is, though, I should not expect to get killed by a cop for disobeying his order.

BTW.....the Boston Tea Party on December 1773 damaged private property.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 15:15 other posts 
Ridiculous sentences? Most were given a desk ticket, or had charges dropped. Fucking European muppet.

By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 21:55 other posts 
Damn, I have to agree with most of that...Many were bailed out before they were even booked in...European muppet sounds more like you though...I have no idea of European lifestyle except most are libs or worse communist...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 06:07 other posts 
If you have no idea of European lifestyle, maybe you could inform yourself about it? You're right that most of us are liberals (at least compared to you), but communism doesn't exist anymore in Europe.

When you say liberals, you are referring to the left. When we say liberals, we are referring to the right. Our prime minister Mark Rutte is from the party VVD (Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie = People's Party for Freedom and Democracy). The VVD (conservative liberalism) is the most capitalist party of the 13 parties in our House of Representatives. They form a coalition with the CDA (Christian democrats), D66 (progressive liberalism) and the ChristenUnie (Christian social(not -ism)).
This is the most right wing government in our history and they call it a liberal coalition themselves. It's called neoliberal by the left.

European lifestyle varies a lot. Finland is the happiest country in the world. The Netherlands is 6th. Ukraine is the unhappiest country in Europe.
I have been to several European countries and like all of them. I would only consider Denmark a country I would leave The Netherlands for.

Still, I can only tell you best about how life is in The Netherlands. But, I can also just present you some links:

How well you live does of course depend on if you have a steady job. The average income in 2020 was € 36,500 per year (gross and including holiday pay). In 2019 there were 9.0 million working people. We do not value work as much as Americans do. We see work as the means to a good life and we like to be efficient about it. We value a good atmosphere at the office and a pleasant relationship with colleagues, a good work-life balance, good secondary work benefits, varied and challenging work, development opportunities, flexibility and autonomy. We hold the world record in part-time employment. 50% of working people work less than 35 hrs/week. The average working week has remained almost unchanged at 31 hours for ten years (I'm working 40 hrs/week myself). On average, the Dutch have 25 vacation days (I have 47.5 days/year).
About 83% of the Dutch go on holiday at least once in a year. The average vacationer even goes three times a year, and then stays away for about 8 nights. However, this year, with all the Covid restrictions, is an exception.
In the Netherlands, almost 70 percent of the population lives in their own home, because renting is more expensive.
On 17.4 million Dutch people, there are 8.7 million cars, 22.8 million bikes, 680 thousand motorbikes, 765 thousand light mopeds, 461 thousand mopeds and 18 thousand microcars.
About a third of the adults are highly educated (university (of applied science)), a third medium educated (high school) and a third low educated (basic, without a high school degree). We have about 1.2 million workers with a main job as a self-employed person. from the 7.6 million salaried workers, there are 5.7 million with a permanent contract and 1.9 million flex workers.

What is liberal about The Netherlands, to your definition? I guess you refer to euthanasia, abortion, same-sex marriage, consciously unmarried mothers, transgender rights, decriminalized personal drug use and legal regulated prostitution. Am I right? Or would you like to enlighten me?

What we in The Netherlands consider liberal policies are privatized healthcare, decentralized mental health care, tax cuts for multinationals, working for unemployment benefits, tax brakes for high income earners, personalized pensions, privatized energy sector, privatized telecom providers, privatized postal services, changing regional police to national police, limiting education length, replacing public services for subsidies, allowing commercial broadcasters and extended opening hours for most shops.

Almost everything that the liberal government has done over the last 10 years has been lowering living standards for normal people and increased profits for multinationals and big companies. Outrage about these diminishing standards have been attributed to immigrants by populist parties. Many people vote for these populist parties, but when they were part of the coalition once, it turned into one big fighting mess, a shit storm a failed ideas and the fall of the government. Since then, the bigger parties don't want to work with the populists any more and the populist parties are just busy stirring up the dumb loud minority. Since they don't have any consistent ideas, other than the government sucks, populism gets a lot of votes,
but no results. But we see what happens in march, when we have elections.
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 03:28 other posts 
Think since you do not live in the US that you need to mind your own liberal business...See I did ruffle your feathers though...How long did it take you to enter that...???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 05:14 other posts 
Like I said, I'm not a liberal, I'm a progressive. Liberals are right wingers to me.
It's a shame you don't want to be informed how people live in the rest of the world. But I understand that your views can only survive under absolute ignorance.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 05:32 other posts 
Random thought. Anybody in this discussion of the black race?
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 03:53 other posts 
If I am not informed, then why do you not inform me...???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 06:53 other posts 
I know you will hate this, but you should just watch Michael Moore's documentary 'Where to invade next' (2015). All of what he says in the movie is true.
While you are at it, also watch 'Sicko' (2007).

Do you have Netflix?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 20:46 other posts 
43,872.82 usd a year gross
WOW, I just reread this,and for less than 40 hours of work a week,even though that contains vacation days and such,that is DAMN good money.BUT and here is the big but, how much tax is taken out from it? after taxes I was earning about 1400 a month 17 years ago. I am wondering what the tax rate is and how much would come out of that 43,872 considering so much is "free" over there.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:32 other posts 
Since 2021 we only have 2 tax brackets, 37.1% for income up to €68,507 and 49.5% for the rest above (if applicable). Taxes are much lower for retired people.

There are tax deductions for things like
- Buying, renovating and owning a house
- Entrepreneurship, self-employment
- Divorce / alimony (partner alimony and child alimony)
- Healthcare costs, informal care and the chronically ill
- Death, inheritance tax
- Study costs
- Gifts
Additionally, for low income people there is allowances for rent, health care and day-care.

We used to have much more "free" stuff, but the government still funds a lot of services. These are the government expenses (percentages of GDP):
Social Security 29%
Healthcare 26%
Education, Culture and Science 12%
Municipal and Provincial Fund and VAT Compensation Fund 11%
Other 23%
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,May,21 23:08 other posts 
Really you post that crap...Quite ignorant with all your google research...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,May,21 23:36 other posts 
Do not forget what liberals did in this country in the past 100 yrs...Hell, until 1967 it was illegal for blacks and whites to marry...
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 21:57 other posts 
Re-read the post dumbass...You will see that I am agreeing with you...
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,21 22:18 other posts 
Why not press the ⤴️ on Skittles post? He is not saying anything about you or to you, he is responding to Ananas2xLekker.

Hey, don't you feel like the "dumbass" now for getting all wound up and pissed off for not being able to follow the conversation?
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 03:05 other posts 
As I did state in an earlier post, I need to leave shits out of the argument...He does not harass me much anymore...But his minion fred does, so you are right...That is why I stated what I did about shits...
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 12:34 other posts 
Believe what you like, Freddy , whether you like him or not, is not a minion.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 12:44 other posts 
tecsan loves to be harassed by me. He made comments on his blogs about me and I will reply. Stop mention me and I will leave you alone.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 13:25 other posts 
Do you think that this may be a "Mexican standoff"? You mention him, he mentions you?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 13:55 other posts 
Since I am not Mexican I don't know what you mean by a "Mexican standoff
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 14:01 other posts 
I'm not Mexican, either, to me, a Mexican standoff is a confrontation and no one is the clear winner. You shoot at him, he fires back.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 14:12 other posts 
In this case, he shoots at me and I fire back. Anyone here knows of you attack me in any way I will attack you back with
fire and fury. At the war here I always win. I love to win. Those 64 rats that blacklisted me are the real losers and I won when they declared war against me.
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 23:13 other posts 
Make a deal little boy...Take down your blogs about me and my blogs about you will disappear as well...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 10:51 other posts 
Tecsan waving the white flag!! Surrendering!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 14:56 other posts 
he needs a new flag after I shoot at him several times
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Mar,21 22:34 other posts 
Just threats, but just harmless girly talk...
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,May,21 01:22 other posts 
Shut up moron...
By #623135 17,May,21 12:12
Well, it depends on his master. Personally I think he’s an Ass
Protesting is a right. Most of them are just arrested as a suppression tactic.
I'm actually consistent on things like that. All people that went up to the capitol, but didn't hurt anyone, didn't destroy anything and didn't disobey orders from the police, shouldn't be charged either. Protest is protest and crime is crime, whether it's done by black or white people.
By #623135 17,May,21 12:10
What else? Firing squad at dawn?
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,May,21 01:22 other posts 
Fact free like your an ass...Who are the libturds focused on now...Be honest...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,May,21 03:04 other posts 
Stop with your time wasting links...Think anyone clicks them an ass...
By #623135 15,May,21 13:30
Sherryann your post makes no sense. This is a nation primarily made up of Caucasians. You really believe they love blacks and hate whites? That would mean most people hate themselves. Does that include conservatives? Makes sense. It's the way the right thinks these days.
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,May,21 14:57 other posts 
Angel, yes I believe that, and whites are the only self haters. I don't really care anymore one way or the other. Maybe I should have said where I AM located. Anyway, enjoy the future.
By #623135 15,May,21 18:37
SherryAnn, thank you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,21 00:17 other posts 
You got that right... Whites are slowly becoming the minority...
By #623135 17,May,21 12:15
Yes, us whites represent only 76% of the population We are almost the minority.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 14:11 other posts 
Of course Jamie white rioters are stupid and easily caught.
By #574505 15,Jan,21 14:15
Why they can't hide in the dark
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 17:47 other posts 
For one
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 05:21 other posts 
Those white people at the capital can be easily caught, because they didn't do anything to hide their identities. They really thought "I'm a white Trump suporter, I will be allowed to do this. Trump's got my back.".
They are partly right, they are white, so most of them will get away with a lot. They are also very wrong, Trump can't and won't lift a finger to help them, because he only cares about himself and he has 30 lawsuits to worry about.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 02:38 other posts 
Yes, they can unlike the other riots that have taken place with destruction of property...Cowards hide behind masks like libturds do...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,May,21 11:02 other posts 
The masks are not for hiding, but for preventing the spread of covid.
In The Netherlands masks are obligated during protests, during measures against coronavirus. Im sure that law exists in the US too. So if the capital 'protesters' didn't wear them, they were already violating the law, without lifting a finger or entering prohibited areas.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,May,21 02:21 other posts 
You know as well as I do that I did not literally mean masks...Now stop hiding behind covid-19...
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 11,May,21 01:56 other posts 
Actually it is not clear at all who you are referring to that all hide behind masks, I can only think of Antifa I guess wearing masks ? I'm not wearing a mask. I would prefer to not provide my full name because of the site we are on, not because of the position I take. These arguments were lost around end of 2019, why still going on... must be boring in US still with all those libtards doing lockdowns. Glad I bounced. Btw, Tescan, don't let us believe your innocence, that was a clever use of mask in one post pushing 2 of your positions. Victory lap earned..
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,May,21 02:45 other posts 
Also masks in the US are required on federal property only...And there is no law you are breaking if you do not comply, just a dam mandate by the libturds...
By #623135 15,May,21 13:40
Tecsan Cowards are those that wont stand for their principles. Left or Right, don't hide behind the mob. Few of us have the proverbial balls to do so.
By #623135 17,May,21 12:17
Capitol rioters hide behind their stupidity.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,May,21 03:06 other posts 
Racist as hell remark...You all can see now...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,May,21 06:08 other posts 
Pretty much, but at least it was a joke.
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,May,21 02:42 other posts 
A joke to you maybe...Name the two positions that you think I pushed a turn...???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,May,21 11:54 other posts 
What I think was more racist, and I didn't search long, was this remark from SrCums:
"They should buy Christmas presents not to steal them and breaking windows..That's why they love baseball, They love to steal....
Jews are persecuted more.. You don't see any yamakas smashing into cars and looting walmarts."

And you agreed with that: "Wow...well put...It is probably rare, but I do agree with you here...༼☯﹏☯༽"

Making a joke that black people are hard to see in the night is less racist than making a joke that black people steal.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,May,21 23:42 other posts 
No law ever existed in the US for mask wearing...There were mandates, which no officer can really enforce...But the libs were the window smashers with the exception of the insurrection...But to me anyone destroying private property are just wrong and lawbreakers...
By #623135 17,May,21 12:20
So people arrested for not wearing a mask was because they traspassed on private property? Did you know that on Amtrak trains not wearing a mask can get you arrested? But it must be a mandate.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 11,May,21 01:48 other posts 
You base this on what Jamie? Politely I do not think you know what you are talking about at all.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   ...#41

Show It Off