Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #33

Pages:  #1... #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   ...#42

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,21 16:25 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,21 00:15 other posts 
BOTTOM LINE...All lives matter, now anyone in disagreement please by all means post and tell me your reasoning...

By #613564 08,May,21 05:40
BLM, I want to support that, and I am not Racist, but when their "protest" goes onto freeways, and in major streets, and stops traffic, and stops emergency response, that crosses the line, from "peaceful" to "violations"!
Peaceful protest, does NOT infringe upon MY RIGHTS to use the freeways, streets and facilities that my taxes pay for!
When they obstruct freeways, and VIOLATE others rights, then FUCK THEM, and they lose my support!!
Peaceful Protest, is protected, as free speech, but not when it infringes, and violates MY RIGHTS!
Your 'rights' end, where mine begin, and I don't give a FCK, if you are "ANGRY" because burning buildings, and looting, IS NOT PEACEFUL PROTEST!!
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,21 21:41 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,May,21 01:12 other posts 
By #623135 15,May,21 13:46
Jacks what you are saying is, "Don't make noise. Don't inconvenience and I'll try to remember you and your cause in the future. Yeah, right on. I guess Patrick Henry shouted , "Give me liberty or give me a sidewalk to walk on."

By phart [Ignore] 05,May,21 21:08 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 04,May,21 17:34 other posts 
Black lives don't matter to mothers of black children apparently.
Damn shame this k1d will never have a chance to grow up. This woman ought to be hung in the town square at 12 noon.

By #640707 04,May,21 14:28
In my opinion all life matters not just one race Really ? We are all human being here on earth and we are all born in the same way and we also die when it is our time to

By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 10:37 other posts 
There is protesting going on here in NC on the coast because a black fellow got shot.The tv news was talking about how the permit for protest and marches normally takes 15 days to get approval but they are trying to waive that to accommodate the recent situation.The fire department has to relocate men and equipment to be able to respond to situations and it is straining other services as well trying work around the crowds,the media and so on. BUT thankfully today ol Al Sharpton,yea the preacher without a church,that owes 2 million in back taxes,will be preaching the funeral so maby those folks can get a break. The tv showed people marching down streets with homes and such,seemingly with out regard to the inconvenience they were causing the citizens.Most protestors are brought in by bus.not even from that city.
The city this is going on is not accustomed to this sort of thing such as a bigger city like new york or chicago.those citys and police departments and such are saddly well experienced at handling this sort of mess.

By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 09:05 other posts 
The point I was hoping to make here and it falls on deaf ears, is that no lives matter UNLESS the impression that they matter helps to facilitate a cause. Such as defunding police. Right now there is nothing for the blacks to gain by being upset about white or hispanic people dieing at the hands of blacks or police,so that issue does not concern them.

By tecsan [Ignore] 01,May,21 04:23 other posts 
My point here was that any person's life matters no matter skin color...Hey, if you care to disagree PM me or reply...

By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 09:20 other posts 
I have posted several links to storys of people other than black and has anyone noticed the liberals here have not responded? could it be that just as in the real world,they don't have any real answers and the facts slap them in the face REALLY hard?
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,May,21 00:51 other posts 
Whites die and the BLM movement does not give a crap...It is just a way they are trying to keep their agenda at the top...

By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 21:10 other posts 
Apparently white lives are of little value.
By #580336 10,Apr,21 03:29
As a decent human being, I really can't get my head around this one. How utterly senseless. If Adams had a motive against the doc and his wife, why kill the grand children, why shoot the HVAC repair men . I'm not even saying he did have something against the doc and his wife regardless of colour, my assumption would be drugs are involved somewhere, and again regardless of colour it is utterly senseless.
You are right though, where is the outrage that 3 adults and 2 young children were senselessy murdered, Where's the riots? It's because no people of ' position/power/authority ' were involved and Adams killed himself, no one there to film it and report it on social media about how unjust it was.
Now before Tecsan flies off on one, I understand that minority races ( I'm not going to say just blacks, as others are too ) are subjected to inconsistent and unjust ' stop and search' or ' force ' BUT when the ' stereotype ' is being played out, its very hard to not be wary. Just look at the US after 9/11, people became very wary of Muslims and some were treated appalingly because of the acts of the barbaric minority, do the innocents lives matter there even though they aren't black.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 23:28 other posts 
Add another technician to the list of the dead.6 total.
NO outrage,no riots,just dead people.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 08:03 other posts 
Shooter was black... no outrage!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 08:41 other posts 
But a black man did get shot.That is the point I was hoping someone else might notice.He shot HIMSELF. Hell, why ask the world to value your life if YOU YOURSELF don't value it?
There are murderers in all colors. But that color should NOT BE BLUE.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 15:25 other posts 
And every time a person dies at the hand of a cop, it should not be called murder either.Some cases,yes,ify,
I don't guess you read about these 2 law enforcement officers dieing yesterday did you? only registered users can see external links

You didn't hear alot about it because they are WHITE.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 15:48 other posts 
True, I didn't hear about this. This is horrible, but it is still no reason for cops to kill any people who do not pose a deadly threat. It is their job to take risks, in service of the public. If they are too afraid to do that job, they should find another job.

The most dangerous job in America is logging. Logging workers have a fatal accident rate that is 8 times higher than police officers. Are they now allowed to kill?

The job of police officers is ranked 22 of the most dangerous jobs in the US.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 20:56 other posts 
well number 16 is a surprise for me.number 18 is a real shocker,I had no idea there was much danger in that work.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 07:12 other posts 
You know if I am aware of a riot,I will do my best to simply avoid the area entirely.Eliminating the chances of me being hurt or my vehical damaged or whatever.BUT I do remember a year or so ago some riots popping up in unexpected places,like a section of I40 being blocked.A hwy I use sometimes. I hope I never am in a situation where I have to harm someone else to protect myself,as I don't want to shoot anyone or run anyone down with my truck.BUT if faced with that situation,at least some folks are getting the laws written to protect us if we have to protect ourselves. Of course,liberals,who think we have no right protect our own lives are upset about it. Maby they need to talk to Rodney King?
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 03:46 other posts 
Rodney King is all the libs can spout off about the subject...Well, til recently now it is resisting George...
Protecting your own lives, by running over protesters?

Have you even read the article yourself?

"Those protests were overwhelmingly peaceful, according to the Washington Post, and almost 98 percent resulted in no injuries to “participants, bystanders or police.” However, many Republican lawmakers have pushed a draconian legislative response anyway — even as incidents of drivers running down protesters have increased nationwide."
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 15:21 other posts 
Even Mercedes Benz decided in it's work building self driving cars, pedestrians would be struck instead of another vehicle or structure. Of course people whined.BUT the occupants of the vehicle are the priority of the company. And for me personally, if I have to run over protestors to protect myself,I can replace a grill in my truck alot cheaper than medical bills or a funeral for myself.My life matters to me,rather it matters to some dumbass blocking Interstate 40 or not.Apparently you have not witnessed this kind of stuff other than what the media crams at you. These protesters send all the innocent kids and people out front of the line in the afternoon,and later when folks are trying to go out to eat,shop or whatever,the more violent 1's are at the back of the line.THey would be tickled pink if you and your family were to stop "to let them Pass" They would drag you out and beat the hell out of you.THey don't like you,or anyone else.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 17:48 other posts 
"Even Mercedes Benz decided in it's work building self driving cars, pedestrians would be struck instead of another vehicle or structure." Off course, they are protecting the driver, because they bought their car. Would not be very customer friendly to prioritize random people over customers.

The law does not need to preemptively protect one side of a conflict. That's what lawsuits are for. If a driver who is driving through a crowd was actually in mortal danger, than a judge should judge whether it was legitimate to do so.
Do you even care about the 'Separation of powers'? It's in the constitution!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 18:56 other posts 
What does the separation of powers have to do with making it legal to defend yourself if you are in a vehical being blocked by protestors? And just how are you supposed to determine peaceful 1's from thugs when they are all ranting and screaming,and doing bad things? And also,being I was in a situation as in accident that involved a lawsuit,that lawsuit did not restore my health. It made it painfully obvious how little my life is worth according to a insurance company.

Right of way of a pedestrian does not guarantee their safety. It just says they can be in the road legally.If they get hit,and die,well, the "right of way" didn't help them a damn bit.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 20:10 other posts 
Hispanic lives must not matter either.

Will the hispanics stop picking the peaches and sweeping? Will they burn the town? I doubt it, similar to white people in that they don't stoop to such levels.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 09:32 other posts 
Latinos Back Black Lives Matter Protests. They Want Change for Themselves, Too:

By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 13:19 other posts 
There was a black gal swinging a knife around last week at another gal and the police shot her.Now the 1 shot is considered the victum and for whatever reason "Matters"
Well gee,maby the folks marching about that 1 should ask the gal the knife was being swung at how much SHE and HER life matters. She may have been injured or killed.Then were would all this fake "outrage" be?

By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 04:34 other posts 
Simple question...Does a 12 year old girl mean less because she is white or does a 12 year old black girl mean more...Simple question...I already know the lib response...

By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 01:45 other posts 
Neither do white, Korean, Chinese or Japanese...Guess BLM takes precedent over all...

By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:31 other posts 

Quoted from the above link,this lady is done with this shit!

"I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud, Attica Scott another fraud,

I've watched y'all raise money on behalf of Breonna's family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so Talk about fraud. It's amazing how many people have lost focus Smdh. I'm a say this before I go I'm so sick of some of y'all and I was last anybody who needs it I'm with this sh** enough is enough!!"
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 00:42 other posts 
How do you think the Chauvin trial will turn out...I am about 70/30 and yes you know the side I am on...Why did he just not get in the dam car...

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 08:05 other posts 
Police service in Minnesota shot another black man. I don't know all the details but neither do the morons from BLM. What was their reaction without facts? To go loot stores and attack police. A Footlocker and T-Mobile store were listed.. typical really.

NOT a protest. This was a riot yet again. BLM is out of control.

By #638606 10,Apr,21 22:50
I didn't ready anyone's post. All lives matter. No matter what color. We need to stop all this race shit. It's the 2000's get your shit together. We are the human race. Period
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 00:08 other posts 
Thanks for another great comment...My thoughts exactly...

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 10:24 other posts 
The next batch of BLM lies called up.. .why did she buy that house through an corporation BTW? Oh to hide if from her BLM donkeys!

After reports that a $1.4 million home in a secluded area of Los Angeles whose population is reputedly less than 2% black was sold to one of the founders of the Black Lives Matter movement, some black conservative commentators took her to task.

On Wednesday, dirt.com reported, “A secluded mini-compound tucked into L.A.’s rustic and semi-remote Topanga Canyon was recently sold for a tad more than $1.4 million to a corporate entity that public records show is controlled by Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37-year-old social justice visionary and co-founder of the galvanizing and, for some, controversial Black Lives Matter movement.”

Outkick’s Jason Whitlock commented, “Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people!”

Jamil Jivani, the founder of the Policing Literacy Initiative, echoed, “I can’t believe how badly some people got played by BLM. Wow!"

In January, as The Daily Wire reported, Whitlock described Black Lives Matter and Antifa as being similar to the Ku Klux Klan because they acted as the modern-day “enforcement arm” of the Democratic Party.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson asked Whitlock, “You mentioned the BLM movement that really kind of took over a lot of the country, funded by our most powerful corporations over the summer. That is a political movement. Put it in context for us. What would you compare that to?”

“Well, I compare Black Lives Matter to the KKK. I really do,” Whitlock answered. “And some people don’t understand it, but if you go back to the 1860s, after the Emancipation Proclamation, the KKK was started, and it was the enforcement arm of the Democratic Party. And what’s the enforcement arm of the Democratic Party right now? Black Lives Matter and Antifa. They will come to your home and violate your home, try to intimidate the people in your home if they disagree with you politically.”

“Black Lives Matter [is] a Marxist organization,” Whitlock continued. “Marxism is hostile towards religion; that’s why I’m glad you went there today. These are atheist values being expressed from our leaders, demonizing individual citizens here in America, branding them as white supremacists because they decided, because we disagree with their opinion about something. This is lunacy. And it’s dangerous.”

Whitlock has frequently pushed back on left-wing racial rhetoric. In April 2019, Whitlock blasted veteran NBA player Kyle Korver, who published a lengthy article in which he spoke of race relations while issuing an apology for his “white privilege,” writing:

The fact that black Americans are more than five times as likely to be incarcerated as white Americans is wrong. The fact that black Americans are more than twice as likely to live in poverty as white Americans is wrong. The fact that black unemployment rates nationally are double that of overall unemployment rates is wrong. The fact that black imprisonment rates for drug charges are almost six times higher nationally than white imprisonment rates for drug charges is wrong. The fact that black Americans own approximately one-tenth of the wealth that white Americans own is wrong. The fact that inequality is built so deeply into so many of our most trusted institutions is wrong. And I believe it’s the responsibility of anyone on the privileged end of those inequalities to help make things right.

Whitlock responded, “Korver’s piece was at best a surface-level buzzword critique of the American criminal justice system; at worst, it was a condescending misguided bigotry that argued white men such as Korver must take on the burden of feeling very, very sorry for black people and a responsibility of uplifting us from dire circumstances.”

BLM- Pathetic and does not give a shit about black lives... If they did they would be in Chicago every weekend trying to stop that slaughter. Black on black doesn't count though!

By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 11:21 other posts 
you can't make this stuff up.It is a money racket.

By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 01:06 other posts 
Can anyone here tell me the difference a name means...Are there black names, white names, hispanic names or any others...If so what does that prove...
By #574505 09,Apr,21 12:00
I'm Hispanic and my last name means courteous.Lol.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 16:56 other posts 
Tyron,Jamika, and Jerome are names typically used by blacks.
Tom, Sam, Bill, are names typically used by whites.
When you read the news paper and it says something like,

"Jamika and Tyron robbed Tom's Corner mart and shot Tom twice in the leg" That helps alot to determine that a black couple robbed a white owned store and shot it's white operator twice.
Also,note the total lack of comment on the terriable murders I posted below.

By #574505 08,Apr,21 21:40
Why don't they change there names. they have whites names.

By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Apr,21 03:32 other posts 
The US loves all...Just because a few deviate from that does not make all the same...

By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 08:17 other posts 
You can't fix stupid,but maby some of it will die off in the aftermath of the stupid actions.

By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 00:06 other posts 
So far the prosecution has prevailed...The defense, well I am undecided about their argument...

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 23:13 other posts 
Chauvin or Minnesota... ??? I have to say they were both wrong...
By #613564 27,Mar,21 03:36
As for the ones that burned, and destroyed businesses, in their neighborhoods, I would say, they need to be prosecuted, if they were not shot!
During the Rodney King, Riots, in LA, the only places that didn't get looted and burned, were the ones with the KOREAN Americans, and AR-15s, Civilian, single shot, NOT "ASSAULT RIFLES!!"

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 00:54 other posts 
ALL LIVES MATTER...I do not care what color you are...
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 14:56 other posts 
you are fucking racist and hypocrite
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 21:51 other posts 
Help me and others understand why that indicates being racist or hypocrite to say all lives matter?
Thank you.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 22:36 other posts 
a racist is a person superior to others because they think they are better than the other race. A hypocrite say one thing but do another.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 23:04 other posts 
Ok,I get that part,but what is it about All lives matter that indicates any superiority or saying 1 thing but doing another?
Not trying to go on a rant,not trying to be a jurk,but this question is the 1 that is diffcult to get a straight answer to.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 18,Mar,21 22:24 other posts 
Nazi lives don't matter.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   ...#42

Show It Off