Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #28

Pages:  #1... #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   ...#41

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By #592419 29,Jul,21 18:37
BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued for Texas Dem Lawmaker Who Fled Sta Texas Democrat lawmaker Philip Cortez.

fter Cortez returned to Austin from Washington, D.C., Republican Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives, Dade Phelan, signed a civil warrant for Cortez’s arrest.

Cortez and other Texas Democrats flew to D.C. in order to break the quorum in the House and stop the Texas GOP from passing voting bills.

Phelan wrote, “To the Sergeant-at-Arms of the House of Representatives of the State of Texas, or any officer appointed by him: you are hereby commanded to take The Honorable Philip Cortez, a Member of the House of Representatives of the State of Texas, who is now absent from the House, wherever said Member may be found in the State, into your custody and safekeeping and bring said Member before the bar of the House instanter, this writ being issued under a duly-adopted order of the House pursuant to Article III, Section 10, Texas Constitution, made in exercise of its lawful powers to compel the attendance of absent members in the manner provided under the House Rules of Procedure. Herein fail not, but make due return hereof to this House.”
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 20:38 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 17:42 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 15:28 other posts 
So called "hero" cop on january 6th is a blm activist. Gee who woulda thought?
Booo friggen hoo hoo, they called me a n---r, booohoooohoooo.
Sheesh,if the folks coming into the capital hated cops,your whiney ass would not have been on that stand.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 04:11 other posts 
Anything to say about Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone too?
He is a white Republican voter, and he says the same things.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 11:57 other posts 
appears to be a white rhino.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 12:16 other posts 
Or a Trump supporter who is just angry about having been tortured and almost killed.
Just look at his body-cam footage.

By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 16:56 other posts 
No lives matter.
Not a single fucking one.
You're all just figments of my imagination...
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 18:06 other posts 
we are all just parasitic leaches clinging to a single electron that is orbiting numerous neutrons and protons of a atom contained within a single fly speck left on a fresh pile of cow shit..

By #623135 16,Jul,21 09:42
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS THAT I BLOCKED IN THIS (ANGEL1227!) ACCOUNT. I REMOVED ALL BLOCKS. THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT FROM NOW ON I'LL BE THE MOST OBNOXIOUS MEMBER ON SITE TO ANYONE THAT TRASHES MY PAGE OR COMMENTS IN A VERY OFFENSIVE WAY. I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO DO THIS. TO THE FREDDY'S OF THIS WORLD, EVEN IF THERE'S ANOTHER FAKE ACCOUNT, I WILL GO AFTER YOU. ALL POINTS ARE GOING TO THAT PURPOSE
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 18:11 other posts 
from now on,in other words,no improvement or change from previous years. I will therefor continue to make sure I don't bow to most of your liberal ideas.You make a good point every now and again and then like a cheap used car,you go back to missing on number 3 cylinder.
By #623135 17,Jul,21 18:32
So be it. Tune ups are expensive and it’s no part of my marital contract
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 10:08 other posts 
Angel1227!

Shut up cunt. Your next welfare check is still two weeks away.

And of course you have plenty of time: Your ONLY priority is waiting for that check every month. A leach of society!
--------------------------------------- added after 81 hours

Has anyone seen Angel1227! ???
By #623135 18,Jul,21 10:28
Look who’s talking. The parole officer must go nuts searching
By #623135 18,Jul,21 10:33
Sir-Skittles the site :
ASSHOLE
BIGGEST HOMO
BIGGEST RACIST
BEST KNOW KINDERGARTEN DROP OUT
GUY WHO’s ASS IS OVERWORKED
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 14:17 other posts 
Another great example of Twowarmtts3 being a spelling and grammar expert...at the third grade level anyway!

Old rat! Just delete again!
By #623135 20,Jul,21 11:49
Sir-Skittles

[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 15:34 other posts 
I've lost track of your accounts. How many have you had? And why do you keep changing?
By #623135 21,Jul,21 16:04
I rent my accounts for a few months and then I have to give them back.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 16:54 other posts 
To whom?
By #623135 21,Jul,21 18:41
The owners
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 19:17 other posts 
I'm lost. I don't understand. Anyway, whatever.

By #592419 04,Jul,21 16:48
Message to Democrats and diaper poop Joe Biden "Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing.
Lao Tzu'
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 00:24 other posts 
Agree a little with that...
By #592419 05,Jul,21 07:44
My statement was vaugue, granted.. So what has this administration done productivey and effiniently?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 12:23 other posts 
Mostly reversing things Trump did:

You're not going to find much/anything you would like, but you're not his voters.
His voters want him to solve Covid-19 and he's been doing a decent job on that.
Covid-19 deaths and infections are down and 48% is vaccinated.
His approval rating is 56%.

If I was an American, I wouldn't be happy with the rest of what he's doing, because he's watering down all his promises, which were already weak. At least he's not doing the exact opposite of what I would want him to do, like Trump did.

I really don't like his airstrikes in Iraq and Syria.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 17:53 other posts 
And thanks to Operation Warp Speed,put in place under TRUMP, the vaccine was available for biden to put out and take credit for something that would have happened if bugs bunny were president. biden could have walked into the oval office and slept for 4 years and just let the wheels keep rolling that Trump put into motion and so many good things would have happened.
I am willing to bet gas would not be 2.30 a gallon whole sale had biden left the pipeline alone.
biden had to water down his promises if he wants anything to go thru at all.
iraq and syria, those problems will be there for the next 14 presidents to have to deal with.
we should pull out all US intrest and let them people blow themselves to hell.and then all the civilized countrys that lost troops and lives there go in and divide the land between them.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 09:25 other posts 
Covid-19: Was US vaccine rollout a 'dismal failure' under Trump?

Oil prices are short term thinking. I know you don't care, but he stopped that pipeline because of climate change and pollution of the lands of indigenous people.

If you live another few decades, you will see why we needed to do something
about climate change. But at some time you will probably change your opinion to
we could have never prevented this catastrophe. You will realize we were right
about the problem. But then it will actually be too late to prevent catastrophe.

I agree with pulling out US troops from everywhere, but the US should also stop with toppling of foreign governments, meddling in their elections and stealing their natural resources. If they self destruct then or live under tyranny, it's their own damn fault.
You showed your hand by thinking about taking their land.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 13:53 other posts 
they obviously can't manage it,and so many lives have been lost trying to save the land and the people from themselves the countrys who lost deserve something to make things right.
Climate change will happen if we all are gone, it is the nature ofthings.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 15:33 other posts 
It is possible to disturb the biological balance so much, that agriculture would become impossible in large parts of the world. Large parts of earth would be too hot for humans to live there. This would include most of South America and even the south of the USA and it could happen in several decades.
Natural climate change takes thousands of years. Humanity could cause worse
in a mere hundred years.

I hope to stick around on earth for several decades. I'm lucky to live in a country with a mild climate. The hottest it has ever been in The Netherlands is 40.7°C/105.3°F on the 25th of July 2019. The record was 35.7°C/96.3°F in 2018. We could see temperatures around 40°C/104°F being the norm, with new records around 50°C/122°F, within a few decades. This is because the global temperature rises much slower than temperature records do, because the extremes are getting more frequent and more severe. I will most likely get to experience what people in the north of the US and Canada have been through.

In hotter climates, new record temperatures could soon reach 60°C/140°F.
Do I have to paint a picture of how that would feel and what would happen to agriculture and forests?

These are just the current events:

“Hundreds of North Americans have died of heat-related illness over the past week. Wildfires exploded in the record-hot air over southern British Columbia on Wednesday, June 30, producing several massive fire-generated thunderstorms. The intense heat flash-dried the rugged, forested landscape, and wildfires mushroomed across the area. Most homes in the town of Lytton have been destroyed, according to provincial authorities.”
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 01:47 other posts 
Sorry, can you re-state that in a better understandable languague...
By #623135 05,Jul,21 13:48
SrCums
This is a FAKE QUOTE. This is NOT a quote from Tao Te Ching. As usual you are misinformed.
By #592419 08,Jul,21 21:07
What?
By #592419 08,Jul,21 21:09
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way.
Alan Watts

YOu'd make fertilizer at least. Dog shit can do that.. can you?

By #623135 09,Jul,21 09:52
Alan Watts, like other philosophers, dreams in a fog. He and they will wax the strings but seldom know actual life.
By #592419 09,Jul,21 09:53
And you know what its all about right?
By #623135 09,Jul,21 10:12
About as well as you SrCums. We all believe we have the answers to the Universe. I’m no different and I bet neither are you.
By #592419 21,Jul,21 17:26
What the fuck are you talking about
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 16:52 other posts 
that "quote" must have been derived from this real quote from lao tzu
“When nothing is done, nothing is left undone.”
By #623135 09,Jul,21 09:52
It’s all Chinese to me
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 09:01 other posts 
sum ting wong?
By #623135 10,Jul,21 09:26

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 11:42 other posts 

Could it be that the young are simply going by instinct to desire being with their own kind?
Which should not be treated as a sin or taboo?

By #645870 10,Jul,21 11:54
My guess is that if there were 4 black cops beating the shit out of a white man that there wouldn't be one of those BLM Fascists standing there with a cell phone camera taking videos to make sure that the white man got fair treatment. Any time you raise one nationality or race above the rest that is racist because of the fact that you are minimizing and trivializing the other nationalities and races.

ALL LIVES MATTER NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING COLOR, NATIONALITY, RELIGION OR EVEN SPECIES YOU ARE!!!!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 07:03 other posts 
Oh the BLM'ers would be standing there watching the white guy get beat up and having a party,they think they are better than the rest and deserve preference over other races .
By #623135 18,Jul,21 14:19
FOS
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 22:15 other posts 
And you are full of?
By #623135 19,Jul,21 07:04
The price of oranges is here
By #623135 19,Jul,21 07:22
Yep, I’m full
So you are angry about something that never happened.

Come to think about it, I've never heard a story about a black cop killing an unarmed person either. Do you know of any examples?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 14:25 other posts 
Angel1227!

Sir-Skittles the site :
ASSHOLE
BIGGEST HOMO
BIGGEST RACIST
BEST KNOW KINDERGARTEN DROP OUT
GUY WHO’s ASS IS OVERWORKED

Nice post- Oh, the grammar! That GED is really paying dividends!

Watch your blood pressure! You seem very agitated!!

#windowLicker

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   ...#41

Show It Off