Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #23

Pages:  #1... #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   ...#41

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By #655976 12,Feb,22 07:59
Well I do like sucking black cocks, and rimming their assholes
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 14:43 other posts 
You must be a Trumpy

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 09:56 other posts 
This is so unbelievable, society is still in middle ages. Imagine, an innocent guy being killed by some "respectable, god-fearing, family-oriented" people because he's out jogging.

only registered users can see external links

At least they were given life in prison.

Three White men who chased and murdered 25-year-old Black jogger Ahmaud Arbery in south Georgia were sentenced to life in prison Friday, with two having no chance of parole.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 10:25 other posts 
I like how the story gets twisted to fit a narritive.
I am NOT saying what happened was right and I admit, punishment was appropriate. BUT the media seems to miss the fact the guy was rambling around where HE DID NOT BELONG.Jogging,stay on the public hwy,NOT on private property.
LEARN RESPECT for private property.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 08:48 other posts 
That’s rich. You complaining how a story gets twisted? Hypocrite
He was not shot at a private property, he was shot on the street.
He was seen on private property, that part is true, but that was 12 days before and the home owner reported no crime and Arbery did not cause any damage to the property.

When a black guy goes into a private property, your instinct is that he must be a criminal. Any white guy can do the same and not get killed.

You will find a reason for any innocent black person getting killed, whether by cops or racist white guys.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 10:40 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 17:40 other posts 
I wonder if Blm will complain any about this? 1980!.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 03:58 other posts 
You already know the answer to that....That was rhetorical I think....But BLM will not complain about anything unless it benefits their cause...........
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 13:59 other posts 
Kinda reminds you of that Clown we had for President, doesn’t it?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 21:29 other posts 
No it doesn't remind me of obama at all? How would it be similar to any president?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 08:45 other posts 
I meant Trump

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 15:00 other posts 
BLM buys former mansion from Canadian communist party?
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 03:17 other posts 
I think that has been part if not all of the goal of the BLM party............
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 13:58 other posts 
And that’s bad because?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 15:35 other posts 
Probably every single word in that sentence triggers them on many levels.

It's a sentence like:
"Republican party's imam donates his house to a poor black family."
By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 21:28 other posts 
Blm collects alot of money thru donations.
Donations given to them in the heat of a moment when a family has lost someone and probably could use some of that money that was earned over their loved 1's dead bodys.
Can you not see just a bit of irony in that? I know there was several black people on the net saying that Blm made alot of money off their family member but gave them NOTHING ,didn't even help with burials.
Think about it,millions for a mansion from the communist party,instead of helping the people they make the money off .
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 05:59 other posts 
You are assuming so much. First: donations need to be at time of need. It wouldn’t make sense to collect for something that happened ten years ago.
Second: because you donate doesn’t entitle you to any monetary help, just support. Third: mistakes, unintentional or downright criminal, does not negate the value of the organization.
You have been so against this organization but I bet you approve of THE VETERANS FUND organization. Think about this, The Shriner’s Hospital for Children operates on donations. People get on monthly donation plans yet all they get is a feel good moment.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 21:35 other posts 
cracker? Cracker?

By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 11:00 other posts 
This is the quality of people that run BLM.
Illegal voting.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 13:57 other posts 
Phart, this is another example of you twisting the story to fit your political view.

Officials who signed off on Moses (the lady who got convicted) being eligible to vote acknowledged they made an error in saying her probation was over, meaning her voting rights had not been restored. So when the 44-year-old Black woman submitted the certificate as part of her voter registration, she was charged with trying to illegally register to vote."
"I did not falsify anything," Moses argued. "All I did was try to get my rights to vote back the way the people at the election commission told me and the way the clerk did."

The clerk made an error but the lady gets punished. How white of the system

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 15:36 other posts 

Uh, apparently not all of them.Until they value their own lives,how can they expect others to?
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 00:48 other posts 
Damn, quit making statements I have to agree with.....Was just a joke.......But, hell you speak the truth.........

By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 18:23 other posts 
What you say in your own home is your bussiness,not everyone else's. I can't see how they have the legal right to do anything to these people for saying the n word in their own homes while watching video of a black breaking into their house.

The word will never go away as long as the actions of black prompt people to continue to feel the way they do.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 17:46 other posts 
If you are in a school that has MOSTLY white students,of COURSE where there is a event,and the folks come to it,there will be more whites there than blacks.
DUHH!!!

Asking white people to give up their seats,BULLSHIT> We have equal rights in the US now, if you want a front row seat,get your sorry ass in there SOONER.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 20:48 other posts 
Well we have been hashing at this for over a year.
Has there been any progress made on deciding if black lives matter or if they all do?
It does not appear to me that anyone's mind has been changed.
Recent events in the news tend to solidify a persons existing beliefs.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 04:57 other posts 
It might be somewhat dependent on which news people watch
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 09:42 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 21:13 other posts 
BLM is STILL standing with the liar instead of the truth. why does that not surprise me??

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 06:57 other posts 
Holy crap
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 10:07 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 10:25 other posts 
Ahhhahaha
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 11:03 other posts 
It is hard for me to believe that woman has NOTHING better to do than follow her horses around to catch their poop in a pitch fork

By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,21 22:02 other posts 
Chicago needs him back !
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 04:43 other posts 
Hey, I do not need to watch...I know they do and they can have him for all I care...But what about little brandon now???
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 17:03 other posts 
(15 Apr 196 04/16/68 a0052071 - c0002652
Chicago, Illinois: Angry Mayor Daley of Chicago announces that his police force is to shoot to kill any arsonists and / or looters.. if and when there is another riot in his city:

hx 715 "Shoot to kill in Chicago"
Apparently and sadly someone lifted the order.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 04:09 other posts 
"Shoot to kill" is against the constitution.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 09:33 other posts 
Is it? Probably is, but,Then I guess alot of soldiers in wars have committed crimes in killing our enemy's. Which is what looters and arsonist are, our enemy's.
Chicago was in a war.
edit, still is apparently.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 13:50 other posts 
Soldiers are not bound by those rules in the constitution, cops are.
Soldiers are only bound by the Geneva Conventions, which they shit on too.
The constitution prevents going to war on your own citizens, even when they
commit crimes. That's called the rule of law.

Posting me links to Newsmax articles is absolutely useless. They are the most partisan and untrustworthy media in the US. Reading their articles is just right-wing masturbation. They have one job, creating fear to blame 'the others' for the horrible things happening in the US and the world, created by mostly the Republicans.

Black people are fighting against police violence and general inequality. That shouldn't be a partisan thing, because most of the public is hurting from it. They are fighting for your rights too, but if they stand alone, they will never achieve anything. That is exactly what the rich and powerful want and they use propaganda like Newsmax to dupe people like you into thinking the victims are the enemy.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 14:05 other posts 
You can tell who believes in that crap by the measure of their education. When the brain turns into mush from too many Mountain Dews, it’s impossible to get sensible thought out of it.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:19 other posts 
Mountain dew has had no effect on my education. Matter of fact it probably kept me away during some of those boring ass english classes.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:42 other posts 
I rest my case
I won't say education is not applicable, but people who are consuming extremely right-wing media and think they are trustworthy are lacking critical thinking skills. Unfortunately schools are doing a piss poor job in teaching that.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:22 other posts 
I tried to read some "news" from other sources and you would think Trump was the devil and biden was a saint.
All the libs try to do is paint Trump to be the devil and make white people feel guilty for being where they are in life.
Which is bullshit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 13:40 other posts 
Then you've just seen the other side of the corrupt propaganda outlets. Like I've said before, Fox news and Newsmax are propaganda for Republicans and billionaires, CNN and MSNBC are propaganda for Democrats and billionaires.
You ain't getting the truth from either side.

I'm not following those networks, I'm following independent YouTube channels.
The ones I watch are very progressive, but they don't focus on the Trump hypes that CNN likes to do. When CNN was hyping Russia, they were critical and asking for evidence. When ever Trump did something half decent, they also pointed that out. And they are very critical of Biden and the corporate sellouts in the party.

The problem is that there are many grifters on YouTube too. And some channels start out great and then slowly descent into lying a bit more every day. It takes critical thinking skills to recognize those lies. They don't get much past mine, but
I also see the difference between honest mistakes and actual lies. Almost every right-wing YouTuber I've seen is lying constantly and with most of them it shows they know they are lying. And they are just doing it for money: grifters.
A good example is Dave Rubin. He was on the left, but they spat him out, because he was too stupid and lazy. So he turned like a leaf and now he's on the right. He just wanted to be famous and rich in media and found out that he didn't have the talent and tenacity to do that on the left. So he changed all of his ideas and found a welcoming audience on the right. They don't care about massive hypocrisy.

That is not much different from the TV 'news' networks. Guys like Tucker Carlson are brilliant at lying. He actually is very smart, he surely isn't even believing the things he's saying, but he consciously choose a career in lying for political means. I think he doesn't even do it for the money, but just gets a kick out of it.
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 16:10 other posts 
phart, I remember when Mayor Daley said that. He said shoot to kill! Those were the days.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:43 other posts 
I was a bit over a year old. So I don't remember much. Until I was about 3.5 or 4, bullets bouncing off the house because of some riots on the next road over from ours. That's the night my dad decided we needed to get the hell out of the city.
The rioters had shot someone and was shooting the ambulance as it left with the victum
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 22:28 other posts 
When was that?
What were the riots about?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 00:31 other posts 
It was just race riot type stuff that was going in 69 or so,in charlotte nc,where I was hatched
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 10:40 other posts 
OK, thanks. I guess you felt threatened?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 13:21 other posts 
As a little kid,watching my parents react to bullets bouncing off the house,yea, you might say that.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 14:34 other posts 
I can't imagine that. Did you grow up in a war zone?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 18:04 other posts 
no back in the 60's there was riots and race wars in alot of US citys. They were usually stopped by police as back then they had the power to take action.
But now, the minoritys just drive down the streets and shoot into houses of the people they don't like.A recent case near where i was raised, a 3 year old died in her sleep.
When I was born and lived the first 4 years of my life there it was a white neighborhood but has long since changed. I am SO glad to not live near a city. I seldom go to that city but maby twice a year and I go in the mornings when the criminals are sleeping off their dope and activity.

Now tell me, how can taking my gun and many others from people that have never harmed anyone is going to prevent something like this? When guns are outlawed,only outlaws will have guns,because they don't respect the law.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 21:15 other posts 
I get you. When you grow up in such dangerous places and are constantly concerned about safety, you need a gun. Just like Kurds in Iraq. Dangerous places. I'm considering myself lucky not to have the need for guns where I live. There hasn't been a single incident in the twown I live in 100 years.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 07:05 other posts 
sherryann, I am embarrassed to say that I needed to Google "Mayor Daley" and in the same breath, surprised to read that Richard M. Daley was the 54th Mayor of Chicago, Illinois, from 1989 to 2011. It is interesting to learn that Daley was elected mayor in 1989 and was reelected five times until declining to run for a seventh term. But, hold onto your hat, Richard Daley was a Democrat.

The "shoot to kill" message was delivered in 1968 following the rioting in Chicago upon the murder of Dr. Martin Luther King.

By sherryann [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 17:24 other posts 
Hi there bella!, Mayor Daley, Richard J Daley, ordered the shoot to kill. His son, Richard M Daley was mayor many many years later.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 07:18 other posts 
There is an old marine saying
Kill them all and let GOD sort them out
Sempher Fi ✊🏿
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 04:12 other posts 
I think the current administration will weigh in on this...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   ...#41

Show It Off