pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #27

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#41

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 02:15 other posts 
Off topic again... please vote... /polls/2687.html
By #623135 10,Aug,21 11:48
Another Freddy? His Google or Yahoo account must take a beating

By #592419 29,Jul,21 18:24
Democrats only “support” the police when it’s politically beneficial.
Why didn’t they #BackTheBlue last summer when rioters burned our major cities?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 06:18 other posts 
Democrats don't support the police when they are killing people, when they are not in any danger. BackTheBlue is a movement that demands the police is not criticized in any way.

Just how are they “supporting” the police when it’s politically beneficial?
Because the January 6th commission is letting the police officers tell their story?
The Democrats just need information from them. How does that change anything about their “support” for the police? When have the Democrats ever asked for the police being beaten, tased and threatened with death, by a angry mob?

You don't want your claims debunked of Antifa and BLM being involved in the capital riot.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 11:37
All the police, is that why they defunded them? Move to America and learn
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 12:00 other posts 
'defunded' didn't happen. Biden wants to increase police budgets.
The idea is to move budget from policing to prevention. Helping people works better against crime than punishing people.
Chicago spends 37% of their budget on the police. Is that the safest city? New York City spends 7.7% of it's budget on the police. Do they have the highest crime rate?

only registered users can see external links
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 04:04 other posts 
BLM...Does that mean more than all lives...Come on now answer the qustion???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 08:02 other posts 
I've already answered that question before. I'm not a broker record, like you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 00:01 other posts 
You do not have a clue...You just absorb shit from the news channels...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 13:37 other posts 
You police funding has been between 3.5% and 4% of your government spending for four decades. Every single president increased police budgets and Biden proposes another significant increase for 2022.

In those proposals, he doubles the funding for the police hiring program:

So, is that not good enough for you? How many cops would you like to have walking around?
I actually don't care about how much police you are willing to have. You are paying for it and you will be living in a police state if you keep hiring more cops. What I care about is the idea that you can only reduce crime with more and more police. It's not true. Did you make your decision to not become a criminal based on the number of cops walking around? I don't think you did. Why are you always thinking that other people are so different?

People go into crime when they don't see any other chance to pull themselves out of misery. Instead of throwing money at the police, it would be wiser spend on preventing misery. Sometimes that doesn't even require tax-payer money. Just making employers pay better wages will reduce misery and even increase your economy. It will also lower your taxes.

By #592419 08,Aug,21 15:08
All these links are fake news propaganda. Let's see how much critical thinking youu have without links of bullshit..
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 19:05 other posts 
Biden ONLY increased budgets AFTER the fact... now that crime and violence are out of control in Democrat run cities...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 09:38 other posts 
By #592419 08,Aug,21 15:09
Let's see how much critical thinking youu have without links of bullshit..
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 04:03 other posts 
What about the democraps calling to get rid of police...Hope you get to live in one of those cities...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 08:12 other posts 
Below are all the statements of Democrats in function.
Who said "get rid of the police"?

The "defund the police" movement, is one of reimagining the current police system to build an entity that does not violate us, while relocating funds to invest in community services.

Let’s be clear, the people who now oppose this, have always opposed calls for systematic change. only registered users can see external links
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) June 9, 2020

The defund movement isn't new. Folks are just finally listening. "We got money for wars but can't feed the poor." #HappyBirthdayTupac #DefundPolice #FundCommunities
— Ayanna Pressley (@AyannaPressley) June 16, 2020

I believe we need to protect families who need help, and ICE isn’t doing that. It has become a deportation force. We need to separate immigration issues from criminal justice. We need to abolish ICE, start over and build something that actually works. only registered users can see external links
— Kirsten Gillibrand (@SenGillibrand) June 29, 2018

Instead of spending $80 billion a year on jails and incarceration, we need to be investing in more jobs and education. One thing is abundantly clear: Every police department violating people's civil rights must be stripped of federal funding. Period.
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) June 4, 2020

When we say #DefundPolice, what we mean is people are dying and we need to invest in people's livelihoods instead.

EXAMPLE: Detroit spent $294 million on police last year, and $9 million on health.

This is systemic oppression in numbers. pic.twitter.com/oPe0GD3D6p
— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) June 4, 2020

Defunding the police is about rebuilding our country in the image of our people — full of humanity, love, and care. Particularly for our kids and schools. only registered users can see external links
— Jamaal Bowman (@JamaalBowmanNY) February 22, 2021

Another unarmed black man, shot in the back, by a WI police officer! No matter the outrage at the killing of George Floyd by a police officer, knee on his neck, the killing of black men continues. Is this a defiance by the police that indicates they don’t intend to stop?

— Maxine Waters (@RepMaxineWaters) August 26, 2020

This is the same Sacramento Police Department that murdered #StephonClark. The leadership of the department, and all of these officers, must be fired. Then, the department must be dismantled and policing reimagined.pic.twitter.com/c8dORCjsKG

— Mondaire Jones (@MondaireJones) August 30, 2020

For those who think spending more on policing works, look at St. Louis.

We spend more per capita on police than 85% of police depts, yet 68% of violent crimes go unsolved. And police kill us at the highest rate in the nation.

Police don’t need more money. Our communities do.
— Cori Bush (@CoriBush) June 3, 2021

Defunding the police isn’t radical, it’s real. only registered users can see external links
— Cori Bush (@CoriBush) January 28, 2021

Too many police in our country are more concerned with protecting white supremacy than serving the communities that pay their salaries. only registered users can see external links
— Jamaal Bowman (@JamaalBowmanNY) March 17, 2021

An “accidental discharge” that kills someone has another name: manslaughter.

We don’t need police with lethal weapons carrying out routine traffic stops.

Re-allocate police funding to unarmed traffic forces to remove even the possibility of state-sanctioned manslaughter. only registered users can see external links
— Jamaal Bowman (@JamaalBowmanNY) April 12, 2021

ICE has kept a 7 year old captive & alone for FOUR MONTHS with no parents around.

This is cruel and unusual punishment. The Eight Amendment strictly prohibits government from acting this way.

THIS is what we need to “shut down until we figure out what’s going on.” Defund ICE. only registered users can see external links

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 12, 2018

Defund ICE.

Fund the USPS.

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) August 15, 2020

Now @VICE reporting that @CBP is sending predator drones over #GeorgeFloyd protests in Minneapolis.

This is what happens when leaders sign blank check after blank check to militarize police, CBP, etc while letting violence go unchecked.

We need answers. And we need to defund. only registered users can see external links

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) May 29, 2020

"But the truth is that abolishing ICE isn’t that radical. We reorganize government all the time, creating some agencies and eliminating others. Nevertheless, it is a bold proposal."

It's time to be bold. It's time to #AbolishICE.https://t.co/bSrAg79xLT
— Rep. Mark Pocan (@repmarkpocan) July 2, 2018

Do we really think our local police departments need weapons of war like:

Grenade Launchers?
Bayonets?
Explosives?
Weaponized Drones?

None of these weapons belong on our streets against American civilians.

We must #DemilitarizeThePolice today. It's past time we did.
— Senator Mazie Hirono (@maziehirono) July 21, 2020

The maximum cruelty that ICE inflicts on immigrants is horrifying and must come to an immediate end. It's time to replace this inhumane system with one that treats immigrants with dignity while ending our reliance on detention.https://t.co/4UtxDYmWHB
— Rep. Pramila Jayapal (@RepJayapal) December 19, 2020

Roughly 1 in 4 fatal police encounters end the life of someone with mental illness, so it’s no surprise that this program is saving lives. Sending healthcare professionals—not police—when someone is experiencing a mental health crisis makes our communities safer for all. only registered users can see external links
— Rep. Katie Porter (@RepKatiePorter) February 8, 2021

We have seen video after video over the last few weeks of peaceful protestors being met with extreme violence from police.

We can’t wait. It’s time to overhaul our policing system. only registered users can see external links
— Rep. Barbara Lee (@RepBarbaraLee) June 5, 2020

Today's police forces look more like armies equipped with weapons of war. A fed'l program from the 1990s sends surplus military equipment to NYPD & other police. Today, I've introduced legislation to end this initiative once and for all. #BlackLivesMatter #EndPoliceViolence 1/3 pic.twitter.com/wLmYY6MnH6
— Rep. Nydia Velazquez (@NydiaVelazquez) June 10, 2020

Today's @HouseJudiciary markup will address the reforms needed to hold police accountable, fight systemic racism, & save lives. Watch: only registered users can see external links

We can & must re-imagine what just policing looks like in our country. #JusticeInPolicing pic.twitter.com/slDCk6N9pk
— Rep. Zoe Lofgren (@RepZoeLofgren) June 17, 2020

We can and must re-imagine what just policing looks like in our country. Today's @HouseJudiciary hearing will address the reforms needed to hold police accountable, fight systemic racism, and save lives. pic.twitter.com/pvusXDrBSm
— David Cicilline (@davidcicilline) June 17, 2020

We must defund Trump’s secret police that are currently in Portland and soon may arrive uninvited in other American cities.

I'm in D.C. working around the clock to build support for such a plan.
— Earl Blumenauer (@repblumenauer) July 21, 2020

Police departments across the country have a lot more to do.

We must continue to apply pressure to disrupt the system.

This is how we see results.
— Yvette D. Clarke (@RepYvetteClarke) June 6, 2020

By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 04:45 other posts 
Show me a 'democrap' that can even understand that please...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 12:50 other posts 
Here's one, lollipop

By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Aug,21 09:51 other posts 
The issue is simple. Every white American should blame his/her white ancestors, like, say, Jefferson, who imported and owned and used and took advantage of slaves from Africa. At the time, they thought of them as animals. Animals, back then, had no rights. Fast forward a couple of centuries, and you see that the US is populated by the descendants of those slaves. The descendants of those who brought the slaves in the US in the first instance should, if they want to complain, complain about their ancestors. They created the "problem". It's too late now. Either accept the gift of white ancestors (sometimes called "forefathers" because women were subordinate then) or don't complain.

And, by the way, this is not just an American issue. Slavery has taken place in many many places. Ancient Greece. Rome. North Africa. Africa. Europe. China.... If you want to see what happens to civilizations who owned slaves, open a history book and look at slavery in the distant past, say 2000 years ago, and see what the future had for those civilizations. History repeats itself. You will thus find out what the US will go through as a result of the reckless actions of the "forefathers".
By #623135 04,Aug,21 11:00
Leo, I don't agree. Blaming our ancestors for doing something that was normal during their time is not a reason to complain about them. Columbus brought old world deceases to the native population. He was just doing something normal too. The problem, as I see it, was caused by the treatment of descendants of slaves by the other citizens. Not allowed to vote having to ride in the back of the public bus, no service in restaurants and places of lodging, lynchings, death-by-cop, different home financing, second rate education, limited work, all these are what caused our racial troubles. This is not our "forefather's" fault. It's ours. Now, it's ten times harder to change this feelings in blacks and other minorities. This is not unheard off, though. The Jews were enslaves by Egyptians for over 200 yrs and look at them now. Many are in positions of power and they don't experience death-by-cop.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Aug,21 14:30 other posts 
Well, I don't agree either. I'm not talking about blame, I'm asking the complaining whites to think that it was whites who created the problem. Those whites did not give a shit about the problems that slavery would cause their great grandchildren. And surely they knew. Because they knew history. I'm only asking the white supremacists to consider that their white ancestors caused hummongous problems, by slavery, by eliminating local peoples, by introducing new religions (c.f. mormonics), by doing lots and lots of nasty things.

Of course, recognising the huge mistakes of their ancestors doesn't absolve their current actions. Things are the way they are and every human being should respect every other.

Incidentally, it appears, historian friend of mine tell me, that the Jews were enslaved because they were the attackers and oppressors of the time. That part of history EA's written by the Jews and they decided not to write or tell the full truth in their favourite books, e.g. the old testament.

I agree that death-by-cop is a crime, one that is excused because of the status of cops in the US. By the way, the only country in the "developed" world were cops have very little education+training is the US. In many other countries, cops must learn not only how to shoot but also take courses in human behaviour, in history, in psychology etc. Not in the US.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Aug,21 18:12 other posts 
Surely they did not know. A society will eventually understand what is wrong in their system, but not immediately. Perhaps in your country and some of the other Nordic countries cops have to educate themselves on human behavior but, in the great majority of the world, cops are just beat pounders that get promoted for cop action.
In history, many slaves were soldiers of a defeated enemy. In the last 500 years slaves were just overrun by better armed forces. In the US the African was an easy target but in the rest of the new world, the local native Americans were even easier to enslave. Whites did not get off Scott free. Indentured servants often ended up in a life of slavery
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Aug,21 19:38 other posts 
Oh, they did know that slavery was bad. They just justified it by all possible means, with religion, with laws,... They just ignored the fact that slavery en masse was a bad thing.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 10:02 other posts 
I am sorry but I disagree with most of this.
There has been constitutional admins to give equal rights to everyone.
The simple facts are that democrats won't let the issues die down and make work more feasible to support a family than welfare and have taken away the need for a mother-father parent system to raise children.
Children of minority's are raised to believe the system owes them something and until that is fixed. nothing will improve.
All races can walk into the school in their district and get a education grades 1 thru 12.the system is there, USE IT.
Make good grades, get a scholarship, have average grades, get a job. What 1 races ancestors did to another races ancestors is history, learn from it and don't repeat it.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 10:44 other posts 
Phart, "giving equal rights" to everyone reads well on paper, but, what do you say about white supremacists?
The Democrats won't let the issues die because these issues have not been fixed.
You say make work more feasible to support a family instead of welfare? You want to know what that means in hourly pay?
Living Wage 0 children $18.66 one child $40.34

Welfare payments vary by state, but the average family of four in the United States can receive as much as $900 per month. A single person may receive as much as $200 per month. Try feeding and keeping shelter for a family of four on $900. That's why I laugh when you blab about big black families have many children so as not have to work. You are so out of touch, my friend
Come on, tell us how that is impossible. Children of minorities are right to believe the system owes them something. Welfare crumbs is not it.
So you think All races can walk into the school in their district and get a education grades 1 thru 12.the system is there, USE IT.
Do you really believe education in a ghetto school is equal to a white neighborhood? In my county ghetto schools get the hand-me-downs from the white schools.
Books are dilapidated and out of print. Labs have no equipment. PE classes have no equipment. The wonder is that ghetto kids still strive to do something with their lives. Even with drug dealers in the school corners, they still manage to shine.
Phart, you live in a world of lies. You've been given the wrong ideas about what the REAL WORLD is like.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 21:42 other posts 
NO I haven't been given the wrong ideas. Those "getto" schools are products of their surrounding environment. And who created the environment? the people living in it. Tax money taken in is what pays for county schools. If a area or county is not getting any taxes, then there is nothing to improve the school. Why are there no taxes to collect? Because the people aren't working. Or the property is not valued high enough to pay enough taxes on?

I don't see those income requirements you are stating. This must be for a completely dependent on the outside world family that has no garden, no resources for self sufficiency at all.
Familys around here would live like kings on 40 bucks a hour! Wow.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 07:19 other posts 
Phart, in the state of Florida home owners in the entire state pay for over half of the cost of schools . A big portion comes from sales tax and the Federal government provides a portion too. The inequality comes from the fact that Florida has 67 counties and every one has it’s own public school system. These counties are very liberal or very conservative. Conservative means black areas are SOL.
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

THESE TOTALS ARE MEDIAN NUMBERS IN MIAMI. THERE ARE MANY BIG CITIES IN THE US WHERE THE COSTS WOULD BE DOUBLE OR MORE.

RENT. $1500.00. Average rent in Miami
ELECTRICITY. $. 225.00. Only if window a/c is used
WATER/SEWER. $. 79.00
CELL PHONE. $. 150.00 $50 for 3 people
FOOD. $. 450.00.
MEDICAL INSURANCE $. 250.00
GAS. $. 320.00
———————
$2974.00

Using these numbers, one income earner would need to make about $20/hour. Your self sufficiency is well and good if you live in a rural area, but, most of the population lives in the cities.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 04:31 other posts 
Leo, what political party were most slave owners associated with???
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 07:55 other posts 
Why would this be important? The political party most slave owners were associated with was the one that supported them. It would be stupid for anything else.
As people mentioned before, slavery was normal at the time. So both parties had at least a majority of members who thought it was justifiable to kidnap people from their family and land, let many of them die during transport, force them with physical punishment and the threat of horrible deaths, to work incredibly hard, for just the minimal basic necessities, while being completely subservient as property.
The justification for using people like that, was that they looked different and had a less technically advanced society. They were of a different race and therefore inferior and therefore had only economic value. The definition of racism.

"Before 1860, the Democratic Party supported limited government and state sovereignty while opposing a national bank and high tariffs." Doesn't that sound like the current Republican party?
"The GOP was founded in 1854. The party supported economic reform and classical liberalism..." (doesn't that sound like the current Democratic party?) "...while opposing the expansion of slavery. Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president.
Under the leadership of Lincoln and a Republican Congress, slavery was banned in the United States in 1865." So, you say 'gotcha!' it was the Republicans! And you deny everything else. Childish, but to be expected from a present-day Republican.

"After 1912, the Republican Party began to undergo an ideological shift to the right. Following the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the party's core base shifted, with southern states becoming more reliably Republican in presidential politics. After the Supreme Court's 1973 decision in Roe v. Wade, the Republican Party opposed abortion in its party platform and grew its support among evangelicals. Its 21st-century ideology is American conservatism, which incorporates both social conservatism and fiscal conservatism. The GOP supports lower taxes, free-market capitalism, restrictions on immigration, increased military spending, gun rights, restrictions on abortion, deregulation, and restrictions on labor unions."

So does the shame of slavery stick to whatever the party was called at that time
or does it stick to the people who had the ideology that made them want to continue slavery so bad, they even went to war over it?
The ideology that kept supporting slavery was conservatism.
The ideology that led to the abolition of slavery was liberalism.

So do you like it that ideology of the Republican Party once was liberalism?
Will you vote now for the Democratic Party, because they once supported limited government and state sovereignty?
Will you denounce conservatism, because it once supported slavery?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 13:17 other posts 
In which country?

By uncut1944 [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 14:24 other posts 
We are all descendent of EVE.... and she has been traced to the north central area of Africa.... so no matter if you are white, black, brown, green, yellow or purple we are all related through the female gene back to EVE.

By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 04:11 other posts 
Instead of plant lives matter, next someone will probably state that nike lives matter...

By #592419 04,Aug,21 16:04
The Durham report is set to be unveiled soon and Rep. Devin Nunes believes it will result in people going to prison.

The California representative, who is the ranking Republican member on the House Intelligence Committee, was interviewed on Thursday on the Sara Carter Show podcast where he made the claim, The Blaze reported.

“I’m still positive, and I guess I have to be, that people are going to go to jail, and they are going to be prosecuted for the Russia grand fiasco and the Russia hoax,” he said on the show.

Durham launched the investigation into allegations that the investigation into alleged connections between Donald Trump and Russia were politically motivated.

“It may not be as broad as we want it to be,” the representative said of the report.

“But look, there are some major perpetrators,” he said. “I think, as you and everybody else know, we’ve made over 14 criminal referrals. That doesn’t mean 14 individuals. That means 14 different criminal referrals involving multiple individuals.”

He also warned the Biden administration to not stick its nose into the investigation or it will face consequences.

“That would be a big issue, especially if Republicans get control back of the Congress because we have subpoena power,” he said.

Durham’s investigation, which has been ongoing since spring 2019, has so far resulted in just one successful conviction, that of former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith. He plead guilty to altering an email used to justify surveillance on Carter Page, who was working with the Trump 2016 campaign at the time.

Clinesmith apologized for the error and said that he committed the document falsification only to save himself some time. He was sentenced in January to 12 months probation and 400 hours community service.

In June, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said on Fox News that he was angry the report had not been released earlier.

FREE Gold Plated President Trump 2024 Coin - Get Yours Now While Supplies Last

“We were supposed to have the Durham report over a year ago,” Jordan said. “I just don’t know where that is.”

Trump was also aggravated that the report was taking so long.

Trump issued a statement in June decrying the time it has been taking Durham to produce the report that many believed would have been issued prior to the 2020 presidential election.

“Where’s Durham? Is he a living, breathing human being? Will there ever be a Durham report?” Trump said Friday night in a message from his official 45 Office email account.

But a report from Fox News said that Durham is taking his time on the investigation, with many concerned about how quiet he has been.

One source with knowledge of the investigation said Fox News on Monday that the probe has been “eerily quiet,” with another source saying that there has been “radio silence.”

“It’s dead quiet,” another source said, but they said that they are “sure it is ongoing.”

“He is not the kind of guy to be idle,” the source said to Fox News. “He is a very diligent, hardworking, serious guy.”

The source said. “He wouldn’t stay in that job a minute longer than he has to.”

Durham’s investigation has produced one criminal charge so far, against former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who was accused of altering an email related to the surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

That prosecution, though, did not allege a broader conspiracy within the FBI, and the conduct it involved had largely been laid out in a Justice Department inspector general report from last December. Clinesmith in August pleaded guilty to making a false statement to Durham’s team.

The offense carried a maximum term of imprisonment of five years and a fine of up to $250,000.

Clinesmith was sentenced to 12 months probation and 400 hours of community service, and no fine.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 18:44 other posts 

AMEN
The Americen people deserve to know why our citys were burned and property was stolen and nothing of substance was done about it. WHO paid the bail,WHO paid for the food and water for those people? WHO organized those riots? WHO?
DEFUND BLM!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 06:14 other posts 
WHO are we talking about? The World Health Organization? And what makes you think Americans don't know already? Think about it.
Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized political and social movement protesting against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people.[1][2][3][4][5] While there are specific organizations such as the Black Lives Matter Global Network that label themselves simply as "Black Lives Matter", the Black Lives Matter movement comprises a broad array of people and organizations. The slogan "Black Lives Matter" itself remains untrademarked by any group.[6] The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence toward black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.[7]

How do you defund a private entity?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 10:23 other posts 
simple,you investigate, learn the truth about how the group works and INFORM THE PEOPLE. Perhaps,at least the 1's that have brains,will stop funding it.The founder of the group I think has already dropped out of it after buying her fourth house with the funds. The familys of the victums publicized by the group have been exploited and gained nothing from the use of their family members names. I posted a link to 1 such case recently.

NOT the world health organization, WHO as in what person or persons or group.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 10:29 other posts 
Sorry, my bad. It looks like it will enjoy donations for a long time to come.

By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 23:26 other posts 
Because you are right, democraps only support what supports they're agenda...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 13:47 other posts 
Tecsan, why put them down for that. Don't Repuckers do the same?
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 04:35 other posts 
You are right...Both bad mouth each other...And in the end who loses? You and I...But it has been going on so long, it is normal for most...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 06:11 other posts 
We must stop them. Republican, Democrat, not good enough. Be a patriot. Overused sentiment, but, the vote works.

By uncut1944 [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 13:52 other posts 
All lives matter, we must learn to respect everyone. If you undress everyone and put a sack over their head we all look alike. Women have tits and pussies and men have dicks and balls. RESPECT LIFE

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 21:46 other posts 
Even democrats are racist!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 04:36 other posts 
"Even democrats are racist!"
Nice statement!

'Even democrats' supports the fact that democrats in general have higher morals
and the whole statement supports the fact that more Republicans are racist.

There are also racists who vote for the Democrats... Who would've thunk it?
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 02:23 other posts 
Even though most slave owners were democra'p' s...???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 13:03 other posts 
You know that argument was already debunked elsewhere right?

The Netherlands were great a trading slaves, it was a big part of the economy.
We have learned (some things) from our mistakes.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 13:49 other posts 
At that time it was legal and it was a important part of the world economy.
Was it moraly right? No, but was it legal? Yes. So why was it a mistake? Was it done by accident? No.
DID YOU personaly own or sell a slave? No,neither have I. So it was not "OUR" mistake. It was our ancestors. it was also the ancestors of the blacks that were bought from other tribes and resold. SO no one is owed,no one owes. It is time to drop the subject world wide and move on.NO one is selling or buying slaves now,so there is no need to keep harping on the subject.
We are no longer slaves,we are taxpayers.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 15:40 other posts 
Working 12/7 for 5 months on end is pretty close to slavery, in my opinion. Sure, they can quit and slaves couldn't. But, I'm sure if you quit, you don't get social security.
So is quitting actually an option, if you then can't pay for housing or food?
It's difficult applying for another job, if you're always working.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 00:38 other posts 
You're [sic] logic is too subtle for some.
Please simplify.

You know, even Azeris are racist.

By soulpioneer [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 03:13 other posts 
All lives matter. This universal truth and recognition of value of human life comes before any differentiation or catagorization of race, tribe, gender or culture. - if you wanna focus or discuss on a particular race or injustices concerned, thats its own subject and context. Human life matters. - all life matters as well, but that again is a matter of detail, discussion or debate.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#41

Show It Off