Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #22

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#41

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 22:23 other posts 
So much for the great uniter the democrats put in,Black people are waking up ,in a good way. So far he has lost 25% of them
only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 07:28 other posts 
How the hell can you think that Black people want Joe Biden to be the 'great uniter'?
That really is one of your most oblivious arguments yet.
Even the link you provided shows your argument is wrong. Did you read it?
It's because he doesn't do the 'the next FDR'-like things he promised.

First of all, the Democrats will never be able to unite both sides. The Republicans have nothing to offer, other than division, so they will fight every elected Democrat, even if they elect a right-winger like Joe Manchin for president. The Democrats know that, but they use the idea of 'uniting America' to screw over their voters, for their donors.

If Joe Biden was actually so different from Joe Manchin, why doesn't he oppose his good friend some more? Because Joe Biden agrees with Joe Manchin and he is using him as a reason for not having to do anything he promised. He got the votes and now he can screw his voters. Black people see that he doesn't do anything for them, BECAUSE HE IS THE 'GREAT UNITER' and that's why they stop supporting him.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 11:49 other posts 
biden ran as a uniter, the black folks he used for votes have figured out he is NOT.
It would be a blessing if the black people of this country would wake up to be used for votes.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 12:23 other posts 
So there is no group in the US that supports the Democrats over the Republicans as much as black people, but somehow they want a president who works with Republicans.

Don't you think they care about Biden not succeeding on voter rights?
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

These are policies supported by black people.
No Republican supports them. Why would black people want a 'unifier'?

Nearly a year in, Black people aren’t sold on Biden — but they haven’t given up, either
"The administration touts accomplishments, but it hasn’t yet delivered on voting rights and police reform, its two most important bills to Black voters."

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 04:10 other posts 
22-Year-Old Amir Locke shot dead by Minneapolis police, while sleeping on the couch, during 'No-Knock' warrant search.

He wasn't the guy they were looking for and had a clean criminal record. He was just staying over and sleeping on the couch. He was carrying a gun, but he had a concealed carry permit for that. The police entered the house, saw him, probably also saw the gun and killed him within 10 seconds after entering.

Clearly the second amendment only applies to white people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 07:20 other posts 
I call that being at the wrong place at the wrong time he should have been a little more cautious about who his friends are and were he sleep’s any how I’m sure he is guilty of something past present or future karma is a bitch sometimes
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 10:20 other posts 
'any how I’m sure he is guilty of something past present'
Well there's a reason for the death sentence, if I ever heard one.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 10:26 other posts 
It was a lesson I learned in my youth, beware of the company you keep.
Why wasn't Amir at home? Why was he somewhere else sleeping in a criminals house?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 10:51 other posts 
Why do you assume he knew? Have you never slept on someones couch?
Do you ask all these questions when a white guy gets killed by the police?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 12:16 other posts 
There’s a reason for everything that happens yes we ask the same questions if it was a white guy maybe even more
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 12:58 other posts 
But why ask all those questions for gun victims at all?
Why not hold this principle: unless the victim was pointing a gun at someone,
them being killed is unacceptable.

Why do you always defend the killer?
Are you pro-life or pro-killing?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 14:25 other posts 
there are white criminals. AND HELL YES I think I would take the time to know the person better that I was sleeping in their house. Do you just go sleep in anyone's house not knowing much about them?

I am not defending anything. Simply trying to shed a different light on it than the liberal mindset that thinks everyone is a victim.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 04:44 other posts 
The police is trained like military personnel. They entered like it was an assault course and shot him like he was a target.

The police had no reason to do that. A no-knock warrant should only be used for the most dangerous criminals. They knew this was not even the house of the suspect they were actually searching for. If the police wants to question associates of a suspect, they should not carry out a home assault. They should just knock on the door and ask to open it. That is safer for them as well. Your cops are just blood thirsty amateurs, that's the problem.

By attacking the victim, you ARE protecting the police.
The same as attacking a r*a*p*e* victim for wearing a skirt, is defending a rapist.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 21:58 other posts 
Just how do we know the nigga didn’t wake up when the cops kicked the door in and go for his gun you know the one he was sleeping with that’s my guess you can’t tell me he was still sleeping after the noise of the door smashing open
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 04:08 other posts 
We don't know, because they never investigate (enough).

They didn't smash the door, they had a key. Watch the video.
He was dead within 10 seconds, still wrapped up in his blanket.
They slowed down the video to 1/3 so people can even follow what happens.

What would you do, if your are sleeping and people enter your house?
Seeing your icon, you would probably pick up a gun.
If you're ever suspected of anything, you're dead meat.
Oh, no, off course not, you're white. The police will ring your doorbell,
wait patiently until you open and politely ask you to come with them.

Not so long a go, a black guy was gunned down by the cops, while entering his own house, holding a sandwich. Meanwhile white people can walk around with an AR-15 and don't get shot. They even want to bring their guns to a schoolyard.
So they should be trusted to not be a school shooter, because they are white,
while a black guy is killed in his own yard, for holding a sandwich.

If you call a (black) CRIMINAL a 'nigga', I don't care much, but this guy was clean as a whistle. It's just your prejudice that makes you do that.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 16:54 other posts 
If I am a sleep and the door opens, it aint the tooth fairy running 52 years late. So yea, I guess I might get shot by the cops unless my trigger finger is faster.

You didn't answer my question.DO you randomly sleep on someone's couch not knowing anything about them??
And your idea of "protecting the police" Wrong. We know we have bad apples. and finding fault with the victim is useful in prevention of future issues.
Wearing a skirt to short, prompts a man to do something bad, gee perhaps I should dress more modestly. I don't want to get shot in a ghetto apartment being mistaken for a criminal, perhaps I need to get to know the person living here first?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 06:53 other posts 
To answer your question; no I don't and never did.

After investigation of the news, I found that Amir Locke was staying over with family. His cousin is a murder suspect; Mekhi Camden Speed, age 17, who lived with his mother in apartment 1402. Mekhi Speed’s brother, Marlon Cornelius Speed (age 23), lives in apartment 701 and was there on the night Locke was killed. The police had search warrants for apartment 701, 1402 and 1403. Amir was killed in apartment 1403. I cannot find anything about the owner of apartment 1403. Articles only claim that one of Speed’s friends frequented apartment 1403.

There is information why Amir Locke was staying over with family. He was ready to move from Minneapolis to Dallas. When people are clearing out their old home, they sometimes stay over with family. Would I stay over with a cousin who is a suspect in a murder case? Hell no! But, who knows how much he knew about that and how much choice he had. We can speculate, but in any case Amir Locke was not in any way suspect for anything connected with his cousins.

A SWAT team that is going to search 3 apartments, for suspects and associates should expect innocent people at the scene. Sometimes also innocent people carry guns. But the US police is trained to shoot at targets with a gun. They are not trained to take any risk, which they could and should do, because they are covered in body armor.

In my opinion your police is trained to be cowards. Our police is trained to arrest everyone alive, even bank robbers who shoot at them. We had a big robbery of a money transport car getting super violent and the police only shot one of them. The killers of Peter R. de Vries were also arrested alive. The Netherlands has a lot of organized crime, the police is fighting hard against it, but we only have on average 4 police shooting victims per year.

'I don't want to get shot in a ghetto apartment'
Google 'Bolero Flats Minneapolis'. That's not a ghetto. Prejudice?

"finding fault with the victim is useful in prevention of future issues"
It just looks like you will find fault for every victim. In this case the victim's family is definitely criminal. Nice, you find something to blame the victim on, for his death. It's like I'm hearing Trump "We shouldn't just kill the criminals, we should kill the family of the criminals."

"Wearing a skirt to short, prompts a man to do something bad"
So according to you, personal responsibility is only for the victim.
That really is a key element of the right-wing mindset.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 07:42 other posts 
Prevention of crime is everyone's responsibility, not just the victim. Although it helps to not make your self look like the ideal catch, like a worm to a hungry fish,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 09:46 other posts 
Well, I wouldn't walk around with a $50.000 Rolex, that's for sure.
So, I'm not completely disagreeing with your point.

But if they get mugged, I still fully blame the robber.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 09:54 other posts 

Sadly crooks are drawn to the strangest things and justify it in even stranger ways. "He has it,I don't,I want it" way of thinking. If you have a 50,000 $ rolex on your arm,I figure you probably earned the money for the monthly payments or it was a gift,regardless of how it got on your arm,it's not mine unless you give it to me or we make a deal or something.

and in response to this,
"We don't know, because they never investigate (enough)."
I agree there is issues with investigations when the fox guards the henhouse.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 11:08 other posts 
Does remind me of a song:

Well he looked down at my silver chain
He said "I'll give you one dollar"
I said you've got to be jokin' man
It was a present from me mother
He said "I like it, I want it
I'll take it off your hands
And you'll be sorry you crossed me
You'd better understand that you're alone
A long way from home

Now it's in my head the rest of the day
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 12:25 other posts 
There are many situations why a person would spend a night in another person’s house from convenience (it got late) to a celebration of friendship (intensity varies). Either way, being fearful of getting raided by the cops is not something most people would consider. Having a sketchy friend is no reason to skip a sleepover or put that friend’s relationship in a special category. Getting shot by a cop if you brandish a gun in the middle of a police raid is understandable, although, unfortunate. The no-knock warrant is to blame here. If the cops had expressed their intentions, sane, no blame, people would not keep holding a gun.
If you were told as a child, “Careful of the company you keep.”, I very much, doubt you would know what that meant. I also believe all these negative comments about the actions the victim (Yes, the victim. He was not the, or even a, criminal) took, would not be happening if he had been white. What is coming through is, “Fuck it. It’s only a N***gr. No big deal. I know you guys don’t mean it in a racist way. Ha, and the Moon is made of cheese.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 14:36 other posts 
That's strange, until someone said he was black I read the name as being middle eastern or something. Black didn't cross my mind.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 14:53 other posts 
“Middle Eastern” is almost always what in this country is referred to as non whites. I never understood why olive skin is not considered Caucasian, however, brown or black skinned is very prevalent in that area. So, why would you not believe he was not black?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 15:00 other posts 
I believe you when you say he's black,just reading the name it sounded middle eastern. So I didn't think about the guy being black,that's all.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 20:59 other posts 
Can you please talk about the other side, how many white officers have been killed by blacks, hell by anyone in general???????????????That explained your libturd BLM BS.....
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 21:18 other posts 
Yes. A record breaking amount of law enforcement have sadly been killed recently.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 21:51 other posts 
Agreed,and some were black,and it seems a hispanic officer was killed not long ago. and there was a woman killed to ,seems like her and a man were in a car eating lunch and were ambushed.
"A record breaking amount of law enforcement have sadly been killed recently."

That's true, an alarming spike indeed:

Do you know why? COVID-19!

"The vast majority of deaths -- 301 -- were due to COVID-19, according to the report, the second year in a row COVID-19 was the leading cause of line-of-duty deaths. The vaccination status of the 301 officers who died is not known."
But a lot of them are right-wingers and don't want to vaccinate.

According to preliminary year-end data provided to CNN by the FBI,
73 officers died in felonious killings in the line of duty in 2021.

The police killed 1,134 people in the US in 2021.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,22 09:26 other posts 
"The police killed 1,134 people in the US in 2021."
That is 1 stat in a million. How many of those people were endangering someone else? How many were attempting to harm the officers?
Once those figures are out there,you will find the number that were killed by accident or "for no reason " will be a small % of that stat you posted.
I will not sit here and try to convince anyone that all cops are good. They aint.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Feb,22 05:56 other posts 
It doesn't sound like a lot for a country of 330 million people. Still it would be 76 people, compared with my country.

The total number of arrests for all offenses in the United States in 2020
(no 2021 data) was 7.6 million. So the police kills their detainees in a rate of 1:6700. If you look at it that way, your chances of surviving arrest are not too bad, but not '1 stat in a million'.

Just like me, you have no idea how many of those killings were just. I'm sure I wouldn't grieve much about a lot of them, but still way too many (the ones that come in the news) were unnecessary.
It's like with work accidents; my aim is zero. You think that is not possible.
That's not a 'can do' attitude. In my professional life, I might be a bit lazy,
but I always have the 'can do' attitude; problems are meant to be solved.
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 00:12 other posts 
You really sound like a broken record an ass licker......Sorry to use the old cliche.........
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 11:17 other posts 
Just correcting people's broken statistical arguments.
When right-wingers stop making those broken arguments,
I don't have to correct them.
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 02:42 other posts 
Likewise, that is a two way street.......Now start correcting crazy uncle joe.........Come on and start making corrections an ass licker.......
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 03:50 other posts 
I haven't heard uncle Joe say anything lately, so what is there to fact check?
Maybe he decided it would be better to hide in his basement again, because saying stuff only makes him less popular. It was a good strategy before the elections.
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 02:46 other posts 
Now run along little an ass licker...........Oops that is hard for you libturds to do right, well impossible I say..............................
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 02:53 other posts 
Name me one thing crazy uncle joe done that is good and not relatetd to Trump..........Impossible trick question right...........
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 04:02 other posts 
It's not much, I agree. I'm happy he didn't start a war with Russia (yet).

Here are some things that I like. It's copy-pasted, but I agree with them:
- Mr Biden was able to achieve some early successes, passing a $1.9tn pandemic relief bill in March.
- He also got the US to rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement
- Delivered 100 million jabs for 50 million people in 100 days
- Reversed the ban on transgender people in the military.
- Despite opposition from Republicans and a fractured Democratic caucus, he managed to pass a $1tn infrastructure bill in November.
- A longer term accomplishment may be his prolific appointment of judges. He has named more in his first year than any president since Ronald Reagan.

(I don't care much about that he reversed the ban on transgender people in the military, but some Democrats care, so it's an easy victory, that doesn't upset their donors. Actually, if the Republicans give you a reason to not fight in their stupid wars, take it. Wear a dress and be free lol)

He should do a whole lot more, if he wants Dems to win the mid terms.
If he doesn't, the only chance the Democrats have, is the chaos Trump is causing in his party.
But, maybe the Democrats don't even want to win, because their donors don't want them to do anything good for the people. Letting the Republicans win, gives them plausible deniability to suck just as much as the Republicans and then blame the Republicans. That gives them a shot again in 2024 and takes the pressure off Manchin and Sinema, who are just playing bad cop for the corrupt establishment. Democrats have to walk a fine line, because their base isn't cucked to the rich, as much as the Republican base (yet).
By sherryann [Ignore] 11,Feb,22 19:38 other posts 
I was talking about LEO's killed in the line of duty. Thank you for the links that I will read in full later.
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 00:16 other posts 
Think maybe we could blame it on BLM you little lagger bitch.........
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 12:36 other posts 
Covid is responsible? That’s a big load of crap
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 12:44 other posts 
Why? Policemen can't die of a virus?
You know almost a million people died, right?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 12:57 other posts 
Yes, they can, but, last I checked, the virus couldn’t handle a gun nor had revenge intentions. Again, I thought we were discussing human violence. My bad.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

BTW, almost 1M deaths from Covid? I have it from a reliable source (Phart) that’s fake news from the libertads to make conservatives wear masks and wreck the economy
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 13:53 other posts 
Why is that an argument? Sherryann said "A record breaking amount of law enforcement have sadly been killed recently", in response to "how many white officers have been killed by blacks".
That's basing the idea that more police officers are being killed by violence, based on data that contains law enforcement officer fatalities of all sorts, not only murdered law enforcement officers. So that's wrong.

It is official police data that 301 of the 458 police deaths were due to COVID-19. So 157 police deaths were due to other causes than COVID-19, of which 73 officers died in felonious killings. That means 84 officers died of other causes than COVID-19 or felonious killings, like traffic accidents.

Statistical data is apolitical. In the organizations that collect and provide that data to the public, people work of any political affiliation.
If you don't trust that data, than what information do you trust?

So what reason would the libtards have to make conservatives wear masks? First of all, it didn't work, because most of them don't. Second, if the libtards wear masks themselves, what would be the diabolical plan behind wearing masks?
And why would they want to wreck the economy? Do their voters like that? Do their corporate donors like that?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 14:41 other posts 
Guys, you desperately need a refresher course in “Sarcasm 101”
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 03:41 other posts 
Sorry, sometimes sarcasm is really hard to distinguish from opinions.
I was a little surprised it came from you though.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 08:16 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 02:22 other posts 
Why is that???????????
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 06:51 other posts 
Because sarcasm is: saying crazy things to get a laugh.
You are saying laughably crazy things repeatedly,
but they are often your actual opinions.

But I can predict your answer; you think that of me too.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 14:37 other posts 
I never said that in that context.BUT yes, I do feel like the numbers are inflated for that purpose.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 14:46 other posts 
Before you can say that, you need to prove the numbers are inflated.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 15:29 other posts 
Your rock shelter is not THAT impenetrable by the facts. Even the WHO came out and said the numbers included those that died WITH covid,not of it.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 15:50 other posts 
That statement is true but what percentage of the total does it affect? If there were close to 1M deaths attributed to Covid but only 900K were actually a direct cause of Covid, are you going to imply those 900K are part of a conspiracy? If you are, then I say, “BULLSHIT!”
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 16:10 other posts 
The deaths are real,no denying it, but the loss of loved 1's is being weaponized by those that love power and control.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 07:12 other posts 
Even if that was the reason, power and control just for the sake of it, doesn't accomplish anything.

So what reason could they have for mask mandates, vaccination mandates and stay at home orders, other than fighting a pandemic? And why are they being so ineffective about it, if it was that important? What have they accomplished so far with it and why did they want that?

But do you see the effectiveness of fighting against these measures, for the Republicans? They provoked resistance against the Democrats, exacerbated the problem and blamed the Democrats for the resulting death and destruction. Congratulations, the Republicans probably will win the mid terms, over a million+ dead bodies.

In my country, all the Covid measures will be dropped very soon.
The only achievement those measures had, other than preventing our health care system from being completely overburdened, was massive resistance and loss of confidence towards our government.
Mission Accomplished?????
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 00:17 other posts 
I wonder why, was it because of BLM??????????????
By sherryann [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 01:28 other posts 
who & what is a "lagger bitch"?
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 03:38 other posts 
Whoa, hold up sherryann I think you are great, please do not attack me like that as for the language I used, please ask PA shittles to explain it........Was nothing derogatory against you ......
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 12:43 other posts 
Well, then, why can’t YOU explain it to Sherryann? Lagger Bitch does not sound like a term of endearment. What’s more, Skittles, a non-starter in any discussion, is not part of this. Sherryann was stating a true fact and in a nice way.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 15:43 other posts 
Hi sherryann.

I was not familiar with the term "lagger bitch" however, Google is. According to the urban dictionary "Fucking Bitch Lagger" is a term used to describe a person with such an immensely low internet connection that they are lowered to a level that of a female dog, using "fucking' for more emphasis on their lag.

I believe that tecsan was responding Ananas2xLekker when he chose to use that term.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 12:33 other posts 
Tecsan, Why? What is to be gained by that? That is a huge, racist, remark. The true concern should be, “Why are so many cops being murdered ?” Or, why does this country who is so in love with the gun have so many shootings while other countries who have stricter gun laws have so much less gun violence?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 14:39 other posts 
"why does this country who is so in love with the gun have so many shootings while other countries who have stricter gun laws have so much less gun violence?"
OH, let me see here,

It aint rocket science, there are more guns in the US and there are also more over medicated or undermedicated nut cases allowed to run loose in the US than in those other countrys.
To add to that,I am about willing to bet the population of people medicated for mental health issues related to violence in the US is greater than the population of some of those other countrys combined of healthy people.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 14:43 other posts 
PHART, BULLSHIT. BRING ON THE STATISTICS.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 15:30 other posts 
You bring up the stats for a change.You are the 1 saying there is a problem,I aint.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 15:41 other posts 
This is two years old but still relevant.

AUGUST 7, 2019 6:00 AM EDT
Ranney MD MPH, Professor of Emergency Medicine and Associate Dean of the School of Public Health, Brown University. Twitter: @meganranney
Dr. Jessica Gold is an assistant professor of psychiatry at Washington University in St. Louis.
After repeated exposure to a piece of information, people will start assuming it’s true, whether or not it actually is, simply because they’ve heard it so many times. Familiarity and repetition can overcome rationality, a phenomenon psychologists call the “illusory truth effect.”

In a 24-hour period during the first weekend of August, two mass shootings—one in El Paso, Texas and the other in Dayton, Ohio—left 31 people dead and 53 injured, as of writing. In between “calls for action” and the need for “thoughts and prayers,” legislators across the political spectrum, ranging from Democratic presidential candidates like Bernie Sanders and Andrew Yang, to Republicans like the Governor of Texas and President Donald Trump, were quick to assign blame to mental illness—despite ample evidence that gun violence is not a mental health problem.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 16:44 other posts 
Do you consider yourself reasonably sane?
I feel I am sane, not politically correct by some folks standards but sane.
I have no desire to kill anyone.
There has to be a mental issue, temporary or other wise,to prompt a human to take another humans life.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 21:38 other posts 
Not necessarily. A moment of rage is not mental deficiency
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 03:05 other posts 
Don't forget that that thug,
the ex president of that country,
fuelled all that and more:

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#41

Show It Off