Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #20

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#41

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 13:19 other posts 
It is a crying shame the tax payers will have to suffer the brunt of this "settlement".
only registered users can see external links

Police stood around with their thumbs up their ass's while the town burned.Now the taxpayers are hit with it all. Suffering twice for the same shit.Sue the cops,and sue the city officals as individuals and hold THEM responsible .They are the 1's that chose to do nothing.The tax payers could only watch the loss of everything
By #275407 31,Mar,22 20:41
What would you want to happen, would you want the police to go in and start shooting and killing people as well as police getting hurt or even dying. Is it worth a life to save buildings that are probably insured. Well blame the mayor, the police don't make that decision, it's up to the mayor. They were probably told to not engage, most likely.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 21:49 other posts 
There are ways of deterring behavior like blocking the roads, arresting the people before it gets to bad. Killing should be a last resort.
Just sitting back doing NOTHING is not a viable option. I don't know how much insurance you have on stuff but claims make it go up.
By #275407 01,Apr,22 00:52
The police don't go there to kill, it just happenes when police defend themselves, sometimes it's better just to let them loot then make the scene worse. I'm not for it, but I've heard the reasoning why from my father who was in law enforcement for 36 years when we had all those riots here in Miami. I laugh when I hear that their burning down their own nehborhoods.
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 02:03 other posts 
Cody that was a good statement and I think most of it is true...Where do you start with some of this crap...Pardon my comparison, but some of the situations the police are faced with are war zones basically...But I do agree with phart too, police presence will deter crime... But what do the dems want to do "defund the police"...How ridiculous...

By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:14 other posts 
Apparently Calebs life mattered to his father.

I have never donated to a gofund me page.I will have to see how that works.
Why was a murderer out on bond? why does that even happen?
Why is it even LEGAL for a murderer to be out before a trial or sentance?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:46 other posts 
Oh right, 'street justice', the next step in your deteriorating rule of law.
Do you understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

And then right-wingers pretend to care about 'law and order'.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:54 other posts 
Do you understand "repeat offenders"? Do you understand "Habitual offenders"?
Do you understand how it feels to bury someone you care about and the person witnesses watched kill them is walking around free as a bird?
it hurts like hell and there is no justice for family in that at all.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 06:01 other posts 
All arguments that a judge should consider when deciding to extend Pre-trial detention.

Maybe the judge did decide incorrectly in this case, who knows.
But the subject didn't kill someone in this case, the subject got killed himself.

You have the right to disagree with the law and think that every suspect accused of murder or manslaughter should be locked up until their day in court, but it is not the law now. That sucks for the family or victims, but suspects have rights too. One right the law offers YOU TOO, is to not get punished for something you have not been proven guilty for (yet).

If it was so clear that the suspect was guilty, than the chances of him going to be punished was very high. Unless the suspect was very rich and could hire the best lawyers, who could get him off on a technicality. The US is pretty effective in sentencing people to prison. You have the highest incarceration percentage in the world.

We are talking about someone who took the law into their own hands, decided the punishment should be death and didn't want to take the chance that a judge would decide something else. He should be punished accordingly.
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 02:55 other posts 
Think you mean like OJ right???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 05:27 other posts 
OJ definitely crossed my mind
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 06:34 other posts 
Phart, the answers you seem are in the Constitution. You know that document don’t you? Second amendment and all that?
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 02:39 other posts 
Well he is an alleged murderer until a trial and/or sentence.....But, a charge of murder should keep someone behind bars until they have a trial and sentencing process, so you are 100% correct.....Let the progressive left start getting hurt by their on crap and maybe something might change....Remember I used the words 'maybe' and 'might'......
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 06:37 other posts 
The best a judge can do is set a very high bail, but, if the defendant is able to meet it then he gets to walk.But the victim was on his way back to court. That’s the only reason bail is given.
What I don’t understand is that that s man WAS KILLED BY A VIGILANTE WITH NO LEGAL RIGHT TO DO SO. His killer is just that, a murderer, and yet you guys are conveniently ignoring that. You are trying to excuse this killing by putting down the victim and the legal system. Fooey on you.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 09:41 other posts 
The victim was Caleb. Who is fighting for his rights? or the rights of his family for justice while Calebs killer is prancing the streets?
People are past fed up with the failed justice system in this country and want something done about it.
Had Calebs killer been behind bars, he would still be alive.So if you really want to blame someone for his death,blame the dipshits that let him out on bail and who paid the bail.
There are folks STILL in jail that visited the nations capitol on january 6th of 2021? If innocent until proven guilty is really your beleif,then why aren't you crying fowl over that issue as well?
IF I am not mistaken the constitution also gives us a right to a SPEEDY TRIAL!?? in which no one should be in jail for more than a couple weeks if there is a case strong enough to convict.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 13:45 other posts 
Caleb was victim #1. The man suspected of killing him was the one that Caleb’s father murdered. This man was named Carter. You can say whatever you want except that it was not legal. Carter was granted bail and was presumed innocent until proven guilty. We won’t know now, will we? You like to mix lawful and unlawful in what in your mind it should be, but, the law is the law. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. That whole diatribe you posted is only goo, if only it had been on paper, to wipe your ass after a good dump
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 19:49 other posts 
You have WAY to much confidence in our broken, liberal justice system.
The laws were written at a point and time in history when life still had value. Now things have changed and nothing is done to stop crime. it is almost encouraged. Frankly it is to some degree because of little to no accountability for crimes committed.

I think the downfall of our justice system was shown to us early on when oj simpleson got off murdering 2 people then wrote a book about how "he might have done it".
It has been downhill since
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 08:34 other posts 
Almost everyone thinks OJ is guilty of murdering his ex-was fe and her lover, but, the jury came back with a not guilty verdict. The fault belonged with the prosecution who bungled several aspects of the case. OJ eventually served time for other felonies.
Our system of law is not perfect but it’s much better than other countries. Many good democracies use the Napoleonic system. In that system, you are guilty to start and you have to prove your innocence.
You say nothing is done to stop crime yet every day I hear or read how cops stopped a criminal or criminals. Jails are full and courtrooms are crowded. At the same time, funding is short and many big cities don’t have enough personnel to cover crime areas 24/7. People like you scream that crime is rampant yet complain when a tax hike is proposed. This is one of the few countries in the world where public problems can be solved with the vote, yet few take the advantage promised by the Constitutional rights.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 11:23 other posts 
Well budgets are written,and there is so much waste.
Prisons do not need to look like the Taj mahal. A simple tin building in a fenced in lot would work.

By Sissyfagsub [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 11:18 other posts 
All live matter. It doesn't matter cause everyone equal an every single person are same level an important as next person
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 12:02 other posts 
Very nice that you think so.
Many people don't. Some of them are cops.
That's the problem BLM is protesting.
By Sissyfagsub [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 16:23 other posts 
Yes very true.And them cops should be charged fire an change policymaking an every police det sheriff trooper bld should have a Independent civilian panels set up to oversight law officers involved in any shotting,assult,breaking any law city,state,federal an anyone constitutional rights,any dept policingof 2 lawyer an 5 civilians(difference race 1cau,1Lat,2blk,1indian) each area should change number around city manager or country comm, city council members,1 Fed prosecutor for assist an independent mean any lawofficer or dept request order police chief dept hand over everything connected with that incendent"case# within 5 days or be content of court or be arrested or before 5 day go Court show good cause to court set date within 2day chief/sheriff person up in court other party being city manager City Council members country commissioner one independent counsel member be in court to show reason court order should remain effects an bench warranted name to arrest in this Court within 3day.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 04:27 other posts 
Oh wow, you're citing a whole lot of legislation.
Is all of that current or proposed?

In any case, it sounds like you are referring to 'Community Oversight' and 'Independently Investigate & Prosecute'. There are 8 more proposals to reduce police violence and police overreach in the Campaign Zero Solutions:
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 03:51 other posts 
What the hell are you even trying to say, let me guess defund law enforcement....Go to hell bitch and if you ever need help I hope they show up too late bitch....
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 05:17 other posts 
'Defund the police' is a stupid term. The police is necessary. You just don't want them to show up with a tank and machine guns, when your demented granny is hitting people with her handbag. Since the police is trained like soldiers, they will pump granny full of lead or at the minimum break her fragile bones.

Campaign Zero has solutions to train the police and turn them back into the civil servants they should be, to protect people, instead of the violent mob it is now.
The 'defund' stands for the idea that the police won't do some jobs anymore.
Some of the money will go to other civil servants, who will do jobs like:
- calm down your demented granny and bring her home
- get a cat out of a tree
- talk to your neighbor when his dog keeps you up at night
- retrieve an autistic kid that has ran away
- talk to a couple with marriage problems
- talk to neighbors who fill up their yard with trash
- give a warning to some teens partying on a bench
Instead of assault rifles, they will get straight jackets and tranquilizers, etc.

Then the police has the time to save your life, when you need them to.
They will do their job of catching dangerous criminals. Then their military training
is used appropriately, instead of against the public. It might be you some day.

Where in the plans do you see the idea of taking cops off the streets?
Police violence affects white people too. Why does it make you so angry?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 10:51 other posts 
" talk to a couple with marriage problems"
I don't feel up to alot of typeing right now but let me explain the issue with this.
I had to call the law on the nieghbors down the road a couple months ago as the "loving"hubby had knocked hell out of his dope head wife and she ask to borrow our phone and instead of calling the law she called family. I called the law and they went and checked on the situation. Neither wanted to press charges and yada yada.I spoke to the deputy later that told me there was clear signs of problems but they couldn't do anything. IF it had just been the 2 adults, i would have not called the law but there is 2 kids, 4 and 6 in the house,and they should be taken AWAY from there yesterday.
Most of the time when there is a marriage dispute,guns are drawn if outsiders come in. you don't want unarmed counselors getting gunned down do you?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 11:47 other posts 
Marriage disputes are indeed the number one situation where cops get killed. But that might be caused by them being trained very poorly in deescalation. They are taught to control a situation. You described yourself that nothing good came from your call. There was probably more danger of that couple being killed by the cops, than them killing each other. In any case, it didn't do anything to prevent that from happening eventually. Did the cops even take all the guns from the house? Or does that infringe on his second amendment rights? Most women get shot by their own husbands or boyfriends, often after earlier involvement of the cops.

Off course you don't send a counselor to a domestic hostage situation. But anything less than that, you do, if needed accompanied by a cop. Wouldn't you call earlier, when they are just shouting a lot, if you knew they would get help, instead of giving them the risk of being gunned down?

For counseling jobs like that, you don't send a small woman, but a guy who can handle himself. Maybe an ex-cop who decided he wants to do more for society, than just gun-down criminals.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 00:47 other posts 
I do have many problems with the above statement you made an ass.....But I will start with one your last sentence says an "ex-cop wow decided he wants to do more for society than just gun-down criminals" Really how can you make that statement an ass.....That is ridiculous and you know it.....Cops are there to protect and not gun down, you really should get away from the TV.....Most police officers; never remove their guns from their holsters, I mean I have known a few that never touched their gun in a confrontation and they were on the job for more than twenty years....Go back a read what you posted an ass......
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 05:53 other posts 
OK, you're right, just gunning-down criminals was a bit overdone.
But they are definitely not in any way up to the task of protecting you.
They are there to 'control and suppress', not to 'serve and protect'.
Sure, they take criminals off the streets, but with a lot of collateral damage.

The way your police is organized and trained is part of your system, responsible for the United States having the highest rate of incarceration in the world, beating authoritarian regimes like China and Russia.

Your society forces the most of the poor, desperate, untreated mentally ill, stupid, violent, selfish, and lazy people into crime, homelessness or both.
Then you try to clean up the devastation with repression. That's why you need all those cops and prisons and you still don't manage to keep the downtrodden from crime, drugs and prostitution. And even after that mass incarceration,
you still don't manage to keep the unbeaten citizens safe.

If you want to 'serve and protect' citizens, cops are the last resort.
They only flush away the citizens your country neglected.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 03:26 other posts 
Just tell me who you want to show up at your house if 3 people are trying to break in and threatening your life....Do you want the police there or a counselor......????????Come on and answer that please......I hope the police see this and send a 20 yoa counselor if you ever need them.....Dealing drugs and prostitution is a choice one makes on their own....Think of something that does not harm society.....Fuck, they know this is wrong and illegal............
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 03:39 other posts 
Agreed
What enemies did you make, that you are worried about several people trying to break in and threatening your life? And when has the police ever helped in such a situation? Isn't that the reason you all own guns?

You're attacking a strawman, because I already said you don't send a counselor (alone) to a potentially dangerous situation. There are situations that call for a SWAT team and situation that can be handled by normal cops. So there are also situations where you can send mental health care professionals.

You're still thinking that people want to 'abolish the police'. There is only a tiny number of people who want that, and I am certainly not one of them.
In The Netherlands we have more police than in the US. We need a few more, but what I mostly want is them being assigned to actual crime, like saving people from criminals, and go after organized crime, instead of them bothering normal people.

It's a choice to keep all drugs illegal. If you legalize, tax and regulate weed and XTC for everyone above 18 y.o. and other drugs for existing drug users, criminals don't make money from it anymore. It's the illegality that creates the criminals. It's also much easier to help people get off from drugs, if they are not fearing jail for their addiction.

You tell me why weed is more wrong than alcohol and why it needs to be illegal. And what is wrong about prostitution? Aren't all the problems with prostitution caused by it being illegal? It's legal in The Netherlands and we have much less prostitution. Even if you think it's wrong, it's still better to legalize it.

And you have said nothing about the US having the highest incarceration percentage. Why is that? Do you want to change it or do you like it like that?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 08:57 other posts 
Phart, how do you feel about unarmed counselors accompanied by an armed cop for protection?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 09:27 other posts 
Give it a shot if you can find folks dumb enough to walk into situations like that .
Unless you were in a situation like I was back in 1986,you may not understand.We got a call to a house fire. We responded, and were having to hide behind the fire truck until the cops got there because the angry husband was trying to burn the house down and we were the first 1's there,not knowing he had a gun. Dodgeing bullets aint fun..
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 14:18 other posts 
And you weren’t packing? I’m so surprised. You could have been a HERO
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 14:40 other posts 
I was not packing,none of there were, but that has changed. I am no longer a fireman,can't hold up with a airpac very long.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 03:30 other posts 
Now I agree with the military weapons and military vehicle part....I think many depts have abused this part, but you cannot condemn all on the actions of a few idiots......
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 09:30 other posts 
So they just did that? Can your police just buy mortars and rockets too?
Don't you have laws to limit what idiots do?
Or should the police be allowed to do whatever they want?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 19:08 other posts 
Several issues to address.
1, military surplus for police. I think it is a great idea for vehicals and such to be passed down to the police.Trucks and generators and light amoured trucks.The equipment was paid for by tax dollars.Military replaces stuff LONG before it is ever worn out and the old is sold or scraped for less than pennys on the dollar. Why should police departments on small town budgets or county budgets, have to pay full retail for a truck and then convert it for use in tactical situations when they can buy well maintained equipment from the federal government for dirt cheap? Sure,the armored truck is a bit heavier than anything that would threaten it from the citizenry but it cost ALOT less, and also displays a authoritive image to deter crime. For a similar example of cost savings ,Our local fire department has a issue with response to parts of the district due to flooding. A 5 ton military truck capable of driving thru almost 4 feet of water was purchased in great mechanical condition with new tires for 12,000 dollars. A slide water tank with pump is being built for it to respond to fire calls within the area that is blocked by flood waters,along with the rescue boat rack that can be slid in the back.
I have no idea what the conversion cost would be to buy a consumer or commercial truck and convert it to be able to run in deep water.It would be more that 12 grand I can assure you.THat just gives a perspective on what the police are saving using military surplus.
As for buying motars and rockets, well if the damn drug dealers keep getting bigger guns, the police are going to have to do something.

High incarceration rate? We need to be contracting the prison system out to mexico or china. They could do the job of keeping the dangerous people off our streets much cheaper . And when the crooks did their time and were allowed back home to America,they would appreciate the freedom and MOST would probably clean up their act.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 16:36 other posts 
Sure, why not use some previously used vehicles. Not many people are against saving a buck. The problem starts when cops walk around like the military, in full armor and armed with machine guns. But it sound like you wouldn't care to live in a dystopian, authoritarian police state. Right wingers love to TALK about freedom, but accept total control of your communication systems, silencing of the teachers about history and sex, censoring books, have an occupying military force walking around and throwing more people in prison than any other country.

Think about this; If your country was that great to live in and really offers the optimum of freedom, why are so many Americans doing drugs and why do you need to imprison so many people?
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 01:32 other posts 
Good point, but I think I have stressed all along that the police should not have military weapons, arsenals or tanks and shit like that etc.........They are not properly trained in the use of that crap.....A gun is stretching it some....But hell you have to have some defense if you are defending others......
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 09:31 other posts 
Good to hear that. Giving cops guns in a country full of guns is totally logical.
Just giving them total freedom to use them to kill, without any repercussions, that's the problem.

And how about if we intensively train all the cops to use tanks, mortars,
chain guns and fighter planes, is it OK then? Or don't we trust them to use
those weapons in line with the motto 'to protect and serve'?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 11:02 other posts 
Tecsan, why are you so against police accountability for their actions? We give them citations and medals for above and beyond the call of duty. Why not job loss, fines, and jail time for acts inconsistent with the values of the police and community?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 22:16 other posts 
Who decides who gets the jail time? Same 1's that give them metals?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 08:05 other posts 
Jail time is given by a judge after a trial. The indictment should be brought up by the police department where he works.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 07:23 other posts 
"The indictment should be brought up by the police department where he works."
Which is problematic. Any harm to suspects or any dubious actions should be reported by the department, but then independent investigator should decide whether a police officer should be indicted. It makes sure popular police officers are handled to the same standards as the other and unpopular or critical police officers don't get canceled under false pretenses.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 08:13 other posts 
One of the most hated police officers in any police force is the internal investigative unit. These cops do not mingle with the rest of the force and they are beyond reproach. They are, usually, the ones that investigate crooked or bad cops and bring them up on charges. The local district attorney then indicts them if he thinks there’s enough evidence to convict. None of this happens unless someone complains. The system works. What doesn’t work is the reporting. Many times cops look the way or just ignore complaints from people. An independent panel won’t fix that.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 08:44 other posts 
"One of the most hated police officers in any police force is the internal investigative unit." Is a little bit understandable, but it is also because they go against the police principle of cops 'having each others backs'. That is also understandable but 'cops having each others backs' should come after 'upholding the law'. The problem is that a cops have an idea that the law does not apply to them and also that it is true (for the most part).

If the complaints do not go to the cops, but to an 'independent panel', including any paperwork about incidents were the public got hurt, that will fix a lot.
At least, if that 'independent panel' has enough man power, authority and persistence. It's not absolutely necessarily to fix the problems with the police, but the alternative is fixing police culture. And there is nothing more difficult than changing a culture.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 11:43 other posts 
True
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 00:13 other posts 
I think I am getting some of you thinking here, all cities being small or large should have an independent panel and larger cities should have a panel of atleast 9.....You are beating a dead horse here.......
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 17:51 other posts 
Putting in some toothless understaffed bureaucrats who the cops are allowed to ignore is off course beating a dead horse. But they are part of the solution.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 00:15 other posts 
You went out into left field here.....
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 00:09 other posts 
Think you meant charges should be brought by the police.....Exactly, you change there saying an independent investigator can choose to indict, NOT THE POLICE....The police can only charge someone........Please learn the difference between indictment and a charge. then let me know.........
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 18:08 other posts 
True, police do not indict, they charge. Prosecutors are doing the indictments.
It starts with an investigation, possibly charges and then off course it goes into the legal system where the indictments take place. Right?
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 02:36 other posts 
Maybe we should be marching and saying defund all public services according to your statement........You know there will always be racists in every walk of life....Now why focus on the police....What if a white surgeon let a black die in surgery because he was racist......Be real.......
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 02:45 other posts 
Thank you, you and I agree on that....

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#41

Show It Off