Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #62

Pages:  #1... #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 25,Jun,23 09:12
Florida immigrants leave the state over DeSantis immigration law

only registered users can see external links

And the crops are rotting, the hotels are understaffed, thousands of rental owners left in the lurch. Way to go Governor.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 10:22 other posts 
I don't feel much for the hotels and rental owners, they were aiding and abetting the illegals. The only thing that bothers me much at all is the food wasted.
And frankly, the last few oranges I got from down there,were not nearly as good as they used to be.
By #610414 25,Jun,23 11:04
Yes

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,23 14:58 other posts 
I can't help but notice you have not commented on the shootings that happened on the new "holiday" for the black people. I guess it is because it was black and black crime?
So it doesn't matter right?
By #610414 22,Jun,23 18:49
Phart, I didn’t comment on it because I was not privy to it. I have other things on my mind. I did, just now, went looking for the violence during the Juneteenth celebration. According to news sources (more than one) 12 people are dead and more than 100 are injured. This happened in communities across the U.S. . This is disheartening but not unexpected. Every major holiday has violence and it’s just a small part of the yearly violence. Mostly it involves guns. Please don’t respond by saying that it’s the Black community turning on themselves. The last sentence on this interview says it all.

Mass shootings in communities across the U.S. have killed at least 12 people since Friday and injured more than 100, CBS Chicago's Charlie De Mar reported.
The shootings follow a rise in homicides and other violence over the past several years that experts say accelerated during the coronavirus pandemic. Shootings with multiple people killed or wounded happened in suburban Chicago, Washington state, central Pennsylvania, St. Louis, Idaho, Southern California and Baltimore, among other places.
“There's no question there's been a spike in violence," said Daniel Nagin, a professor of public policy and statistics at Carnegie Mellon University. "Some of these cases seem to be just disputes, often among adolescents, and those disputes are played out with firearms, not with fists."
So far this year, more than 800 children and teenagers have been killed by guns, which includes homicides and suicides, according to the Gun Violence Archive. Looking at CDC data, a report this month by the Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Violence Solutions found 2021 set a record for the most deaths ever: 48,830 gun-related deaths. Of those, 20,958 were homicides, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Josh Horwitz, the center's co-director, said states and the federal government need to redouble their efforts to stop gun violence.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,23 19:45 other posts 
I don't see a last sentence that would deny it was blacks shooting at themselves?
Not saying it aint there,I just can't find it
By #610414 22,Jun,23 22:20
No,Phart. What it's saying is that gun violence is rampant. Blacks shooting blacks happen every day, but, so does whites shooting whites. You don't know for sure who shot whom. Some was very probably blacks shooting blacks, but, why do I feel you want to make it a product of a black holiday?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,23 10:38 other posts 
Well why didn't it continue tuesday and etc?Why just the day that blacks were celebrating did the violence increase?
By #610414 23,Jun,23 11:34
Not increased. Just reported. However, this was a report on JUNE 19th, 2023, B4 any totals for Juneteenth were available.

Nation Jun 19, 2023 2:14 PM EDT
CHICAGO (AP) — Mass shootings and violence killed and wounded people across the United States this weekend, including at least 60 shot in the Chicago area alone. Four people were found shot to death in a small Idaho town, a Pennsylvania state trooper was killed in an ambush, and bullets struck 11 teenagers, killing one, at a party in Missouri.

The shootings happened in cities and rural areas alike, following a surge in homicides and other violence over the past several years that accelerated during the coronavirus pandemic. Officers responded to mass shootings in Washington state, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Southern California and Baltimore.

There where many more shootings and injuries throughout the country. You are trying to say there was a huge increase on that day. Not so and the previous weeks and the following days totals prove that. You are prejudiced against black Americans and try really hard to blame them for gun violence, food stamp fraud, welfare fraud, and, lately, affirmative action. Phart, in every other way you are a good guy. When it comes to African Americans, you are a racist bigot. Sorry.👿
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,23 14:01 other posts 
Naw,just want everyone to carry their own weight if they can and quit playing the victim card.
By #610414 23,Jun,23 16:46
Why? What's in it for you? Who is playing the victim card? Are all the white, Anglo Saxon, Protestants included in this?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,23 21:17 other posts 
It's whats in it for everyone else that could use some of the help that is wasted on people that won't do for themselves because of their victimhood.
By #610414 24,Jun,23 09:21
How many is that? One, three, twenty? Give us a number. Show us how they are "playing the victim" card,
By #610414 25,Jun,23 07:57
Still waiting
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 08:16 other posts 
If you can't watch the news, read the news and remember the riots in 2020, Why need I remind you? they all claimed they were victims of some racial issue from cops.Just a exsuce to tear up shit
By #610414 25,Jun,23 08:24
No

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,23 14:10 other posts 

Sheesh, things are not looking good for ol joe and his his son
By #610414 23,Jun,23 16:54
Phart, did you notice that nowhere in all those texts was the then Vice-President Biden involved? As Hunter's father, it would not be unusual for him to be in the pictures. Nor would he necessarily have had knowledge of what Hunter was texting.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,23 21:16 other posts 
Zhao appeared to return the sentiment and sent his "best regards to you, Jim and VP," seemingly referring to Joe Biden and his brother, Jim Biden.

There are numerous mentions of the vp in the quotes.
By #610414 24,Jun,23 09:18
They are friends and as such, it's natural to send greetings to the other members of the family. That doesn't prove anything.
By #610414 25,Jun,23 07:57
No comment?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 08:20 other posts 
Well If you would read the page, another threat,

"And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. All too often people mistake kindness for weakness—and all too often I am standing over top of them saying I warned you. From this moment until whenever he reaches me."

Now, bear in mind that Hunter is the son of who was vice president. WHO ELSE in hunters life would have the pull to make Z's life miserable?
DUH. Did you ever use coloring books when you were a kid? Or those connect the dot books? I mean your sleuthing skills need some brushing up if you can't read that 1 page and see a issue that needs investigation.
By #610414 25,Jun,23 08:24
Nope

By #692771 25,Jun,23 04:33
Extract from "STUFF, JUST STUFF",
/forum/thread.php?id=26613#41687

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me that I am blacklisted by 31 members. I take solace in the fact that 4 of the 31 blacklists were made by the same weak member that has multiple profiles. What's your excuse for being blacklisted by 95 members? Could it be because you are a foul mouthed, pretentious, ugly ass, acne scarred and imbecilic asswipe of a cretin?

Now spend some time researching the big words I used!".

Oh so week am I now bella!, I got something for you, GO FUCK OFF
By #610414 25,Jun,23 07:51
Ok

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jun,23 09:45 other posts 
Two-year-old boy shoots and kills his pregnant mother

Irresponsible parents! Why had they not taught the kid how to shoot properly? By the year of 2, Americans are perfectly capable of exercising their amendments' rights and must be fully equipped with at least a couple of revolvers and have received at least 50 hours of freedom education (freedom means being able to shoot properly).
By #610414 22,Jun,23 13:08
Leo, we, in this country, teach children to shoot a firearm when they reach 3. Till that time we allow them to play with them but forbid them to shoot anyone.

By #610414 15,Jun,23 17:33
Some have also raised questions about the source of power for electric vehicles. It is imperative that electric cars be charged by a grid that runs on clean energy. The good news is – thanks to new incentives from Congress and the fact that renewable power is the cheapest form of energy to build – America’s power supply is rapidly headed in that direction.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,23 22:46 other posts 
Put solar panels on your roof and be energy independent and don't be vulnerable as we all are to gas. Nearest charging station to me, just checked, is 20 miles away.

There is still no real answer to long distance travel on electric. 250 miles or so you are looking for a charger. and better have several hours to spare.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jun,23 03:01 other posts 
It will all become better very fast.
But, like I said before, passenger cars are only 39% of the carbon emissions
of the transport sector, which is 28% of the total carbon emissions.
That means cars are only 11% of the problem.

Electricity is 25% of the problem and it's also needed for electric cars, therefore renewable power is indeed very important. Every tax-dollar going to fossil fuel
is a waste of investments. Oil companies have filled their pockets for long enough
to be able to change with the times. If the don't evolve, they should go extinct.
By #691488 16,Jun,23 09:36
Hey Cat not sure if I hit you up in the right way in forums or not that's why I tagged you in.

Renewable energy is a fucking farce, in the collection of raw materials needed for this so-called renewable energy is a load of shit.

So, for example, all my gardening gear & things like vacuum cleaners, I have switched to Ryobi cordless stuff (I'm sure you must be familiar with Ryobi brand in your country), it’s all rechargeable battery cordless stuff but is all made of plastics & rechargeable batteries.

The pollution to create this stuff is astronomical, but it’s all ok because it classified as renewable energy. Why did I get it all, cause it’s just an easier solution as a consumer to get power to run the stuff of power supplied from the power out let to charge it’s a ledged renewable power source which is burning coal or gas in Australia mostly to get electricity 🤷‍♀️

My cordless mower for example is a lot easier to push up my hilly block to mow the lawn then the petrol powered one the was made of cast iron mostly & I don't need hearing protection from its plastic counterpart, other reasons as well but the whole process is much easier.

Don't get me started on the Tesla that a family member bought that sure only cost them about $8 Australian dollars to get a full charge to get them about 500 of your miles, but there is still pollution in charging it & an astronomical dent to the world in the pollution used the create the fucking thing.

Calling rechargeable batteries as “renewable energy”, is a load of garbage.

Don’t even get me started on solar farms or windmills, the pollution from their creation far out ways burning focal fuels for the life of their functionality 🤷‍♀️

Nuclear power is the way we should be looking at, but that just opens up another can of worms, or we need less consumers to stop gobbling up world resources, less breeding, but like that’s ever going to happen 🤣 maybe people should be fucking plastic dolls instead, but imagine the pollution in their creation 🤣
By #610414 16,Jun,23 10:29
Many inventions throughout history came along, not to save the planet, but, for convenience. I, too have many Ryobi tools (actually, Woody5. Our weed whacked too. We also have a gas tractor mower. Why? Because it’s not only convenient but the best available. There are times when it’s good to be planet conscious and there are times when it’s not. I don’t know how windmills are made. If you tell me it’s bad for the environment then I would try to make inquiries, but, frankly, ‘unless you give me proof that having a wind farm running for 20 years is worse than having a coal burning electric plant spewing all those gases for twenty years, I’d have to go with the wind farm. You don’t like Telsa, okay. I’m not too thrilled with Elon either, but, if you ask me, what do I prefer, having electric vehicles instead of smog causing internal combustion vehicles, then, I have to go with electrics. I know they have their drawbacks. What doesn’t when an industry starts. My take is this. If you believe in what you say, then fight for what you believe, but, like I’ve told @Dgraf@ and Phart, make sure of your facts AND give alternatives. 🥰😈
--------------------------------------- added after 51 hours

I just re-read my post here: “many inventions throughout history……” I must have been still under the influence “ There are so many mistakes. 🤣🤣😈
By #691488 16,Jun,23 10:57
Less humans is the only alternative to many of the pollution problems we now face with the world, even if we scrape, save, recycle do want we all can to save this world, it won't matter. Humans breed to much, we are over populating the earth & are eating up its resources & polluting the air with our activities, we are all guilty of it if the human race keeps expanding we will destroy the earth no mater what anyone trys to do or say, sure we might slow down the destruction buy changing a few things but over population of the earth by humans is the main issue that no one wants to talk about it really is math 101, even the Amazon which is th lungs of this world is being chipped away at to make farming lands for produce for the west, our consumerism is killing the earth & it won't stop it will just keep expanding with population & technology
By #610414 16,Jun,23 11:46
I don't understand why people think that we will save HUMANITY. The planet will survive no matter what. It's us that we will destroy ourselves sooner or later. I hope it's later, but, it's too late to backtrack now. I'm hoping my grandchildren and great-grandchildren get to live a good life. After that? I'm not sure nor do I worry about that. I believe I did and I'm still doing the best for them. I believe I brought up my kids to continue the good fight. That's the best anyone can do. I thank my Dad for teaching me how to do as I try to do.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 19:00 other posts 
If humanity is not saved ,what difference does it make? DUH?????????
By #610414 17,Jun,23 20:39
Haven't you heard? It's the journey, not the destination that counts. At least in this journey.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 21:07 other posts 
So why not ENJOY the journey instead of riding around on golf carts with hemorrhoids?
By #610414 17,Jun,23 22:36
Because the journey shows many good things. Doing what you suggest......no. I rather poke my eye with a fork.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,23 10:59 other posts 
Cordless push mowers were first on the market in 1948. Used a 6 volt car battery and a starter motor,if you do some googling you will find it.
Electric cars were popular at the beginning of the century. Lenght of range, weight and cost of batterys were the downfalls. Similar to today, put the rated load to a Ford Lightning, best be looking for a charger in about 75 miles. What do you do with a truck if you don't haul or tow? Duh.
It can't do the job it was designed for.I could go on but I gota go get parts from 30 miles away.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 05:22 other posts 
Great reply!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 06:52 other posts 
So you traded in your gas guzzling Tahoe for an electric car
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 08:58 other posts 
No, I don't own a electric car.
IF I did,it would be a Citicar,for a novelty. I think they are cute.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 12:42 other posts 
Sorry that was directed at cats she once told me she had a Tahoe and needed a transmission i told her every Tahoe needs a transmission
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I replaced so many of them 4L60E transmissions it’s pathetic
By #610414 17,Jun,23 15:09
The Tahoe is long gone. Well, not really. I gave it to my youngest grandson. He's been working on it for a few yrs. The thing runs like a top. My son-in-law put in a new transmission and Alex replaced all other parts like the alternator, water pump and battery. He also installed a sound system with, and I quote, a zillion watts. I miss that truck. I miss my Mustang. My current car, a Nissan Rogue, is okay, but, it's an old ladies car. I'm thinking of getting a Colorado with a V6.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 15:28 other posts 
The Colorado is a rust bucket well at least in my state but we use a lot of salt on the roads and you’re Nissan rouge the question is not if you will have transmission problems but when will i have transmission problems usually around 80 thousand miles give or take
By #610414 17,Jun,23 18:33
It already has. If I take a three hour drive at highway speeds, It starts to loose speed. That damn transmission and sensors is crap. Now it's strictly a town car. I have to say, except for that, two batteries, brake pads, and one belt, I've driven it over 150k without any problems. But that tranny, that makes up for any other problems I haven't had. How reliable is an F-150?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,23 19:02 other posts 
I would be scared shitless if I had to pick a new car.
Probably a Tundra if I still needed a truck for a TRUCK .probably a tacoma if I just needed to skoot around.
Nothing else seems to be giving my neighbors any service. Dodge,even mine, has given trans issues and dash computer issues.
My dodge striped out it's torque convertor at 112,000, and the front end was squeaking when I bought it, turns out it's ball joints were shot. Ruined a set of tires.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,23 00:20 other posts 
The f150 of yesteryear was very dependable mine is an 88 and pretty much bulletproof they were good dependable trucks until the mid nineties when they came out with the triton v8 and this new 3.5 eco boost motor is even worse than the triton was
By #610414 18,Jun,23 11:31
So, what you are saying is stay away from it. Thank you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,23 13:08 other posts 
Pretty much
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,23 15:36 other posts 
You know as much as I hate to say, that new kia thing that is like a Maverick, looks purty good,I saw 1 last weekend and the folks that had really like it.
By #610414 18,Jun,23 16:38
I saw one too. It's not bad.
By #610414 19,Jun,23 16:11
My old Tahoe was a 2004. It could cruise all day doing 110. I don’t like the back of the new ones. I do like the GMC Denali. Is that a good truck?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 20:31 other posts 
In my opinion anything made after 2000 is just plastic junk hell even the motorcycles went to shit after 2000 I can’t wait to retire and sell off all my tooling i will never touch another vehicle again
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 21:00 other posts 
I prefer 60's vehicles but I am in such a shape steering them is a problem.
Very little crap that has wires to it,and what does, you can patch on the roadside if need be.

I still feel like a person should put some solar panels on their roof for charging their car. Wouldn't you have your own gas pump if you could?
With a electric car, if you had acreage and a stream, you could even charge it with hyro.
By #610414 19,Jun,23 21:17
This is from Google.
According to Home Advisor, in May 2022, the average cost to get a Level 2 home charger installed in the United States was $1,300, including the cost of materials and labor. The type of home charging unit you purchase, available incentives, and the cost of professional installation by a licensed electrician all factor into the total price. Here are some things to consider when installing a home EV charger.
That's the same for any other charging system. Solar panels on top of car is not practical. You need many more than the size of the roof and the weight is too much. All this is by WOODY58. All I know is how to plug the car into the charger. I saw it done on the Turnpike in Florida. There are changing stations in the rest areas.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 21:32 other posts 
The 100 watt panel I bought recently was exactly a dollar a watt.
works well using a dc to dc convertor to slow charge and maintain golf cart batterys.
By #610414 20,Jun,23 11:06
I don't know what you are talking about. Does it use protection so if a woman uses it she won't get prego? BTW, in the family, the only one that thinks hitting a little ball and chasing it all over creation, is my youngest son. We don’t know anything about golf carts, but, it seems to me that a Tesla or comparable vehicle needs more than a simple trickle charger. I remember Woody58 had this old Nissan Frontier he would use to get firewood and take trash to the dump up at the cabin. It had a short of some type and Charlie was too lazy to fix it. The battery would go dead after 3 or 4 days unless he cranked it. What he did is get a SOLAR trickle charger. It sat on the dashboard and was hooked to the cigarette lighter. The truck always started even after months of sitting idle. The cost was $20.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 11:25 other posts 
Florida is the Mecca of golf carts because of all the oldsters down there,So surely you have saw a electric golf cart at some point.
They are not used constantly, so they sit alot if used by vacationers and such, so a maintainer-trickle charge is a good way to keep it ready to use.
Golf carts around here are a common tool used to run around the farm or homeplace and most of us use electric,myself included. Saves alot of walking.
By #610414 20,Jun,23 13:48
Baby, our cabin in Umatilla is on Highway 42, across from the Ocala National Forest. If you go West for 10+ miles, and South for 4 miles on US27/US441, you get to the Villages, Florida. The Villages is about 32 square miles big. All road have golf cart lanes. Mana, many miles of cart roads and every shopping center or mall or private business have dedicated parking for golf carts. There are oodles of golf courses and many golf cart dealerships and repair shops. Yes, we’ve seen a “Few” golf carts.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

This is where we do 90%of our shopping. All our out of town health providers are there. This is where most of the upper end restaurants are at. And this is where we go for most of our entertainment. The only drawback is that this is DeSantis country, Trump country, and Repuckers country.
--------------------------------------- added after 98 minutes

There's another drawback. All restaurants close by 9:30 pm. The old biddies go to bed early.🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 15:11 other posts 
Hint hint, perhaps that is a sign!
By #610414 20,Jun,23 15:25
Our cabin is the only property with a Biden/Harris 2024 sign. 🤣
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 18:06 other posts 
OH Ok, Yea, we ask all the local democrats to put those in their yards so we would know who to steal gas from if biden got in!
By #610414 20,Jun,23 18:15
The whole area had Trump/Pence 2020 signs during the election. We had Biden/Harris 2020. Never had a problem.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 22:10 other posts 
Well, that was more or less a joke anyway,I wouldn't do that sort of thing, but you are brave to be the "1" in the 'hood.
By #610414 21,Jun,23 19:11
I just saw a Cherry Red 1948 mercury coupe. The guy had it chopped and running a turbocharged 1966 Chevy 327. He said his front end had 1972 Mustang running gear (whatever that means). The interior was done in deep blue roan pleats with matching rugs. It was beautiful. I got weak knees.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,23 21:47 other posts 
That was the Mustang 2 front suspension. a modern way of getting disc brakes and etc.
By #610414 21,Jun,23 22:06
Oh.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   ...#195

Show It Off