Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #57

Pages:  #1... #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 08,Jun,23 14:21
Everyone wants to live in Florida.
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 17:43 other posts 
There’s nothing in Florida for me but big foot lives anywhere there is heavy cover and believe it or not there are different breeds some smaller like the breed they call wild man and swamp thing
By biggg [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 18:15 other posts 
My feet are very big
By #610414 10,Jun,23 19:15
🤣🤣🤣🥰
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 19:19 other posts 
Well I guess women are looking for Big foot since he should also have a big dick. BUT if he had big feet,would he not be called Big Feet instead of big foot?
By #610414 10,Jun,23 20:39
How do you know he doesn’t have a peg leg?
By biggg [Ignore] 11,Jun,23 05:45 other posts 
Good point! maybe the foot is referring to something else...a foot long?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,23 19:17 other posts 
Donald Trump has been charged with mishandling hundreds of classified documents, including about US nuclear secrets and military plans.

He kept US nuclear secrets and files kept in shower.

By #610414 09,Jun,23 20:11
He was an asshole, he is an asshole and, he will always been an asshole.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,23 20:23 other posts 
No kidding!

By #610414 08,Jun,23 14:03
it will be an uphill battle. I'm in full support of this.

SACRAMENTO – Today Governor Gavin Newsom proposed a 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution to enshrine fundamental, broadly supported gun safety measures into law. While leaving the 2nd Amendment unchanged and respecting America’s gun-owning tradition, the Governor’s proposal guarantees common sense constitutional protections and gun safety measures that Democrats, Republicans, independent voters, and gun owners overwhelmingly support – including universal background checks, raising the firearm purchase age to 21, instituting a firearm purchase waiting period, and barring the civilian purchase of assault weapons.

“Our ability to make a more perfect union is literally written into the Constitution,” said Governor Gavin Newsom. “So today, I’m proposing the 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution to do just that. The 28th Amendment will enshrine in the Constitution common sense gun safety measures that Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and gun owners overwhelmingly support – while leaving the 2nd Amendment unchanged and respecting America’s gun-owning tradition.”

The 28th Amendment will permanently enshrine four broadly supported gun safety principles into the U.S. Constitution:

Raising the federal minimum age to purchase a firearm from 18 to 21;
Mandating universal background checks to prevent truly dangerous people from purchasing a gun that could be used in a crime;
Instituting a reasonable waiting period for all gun purchases; and
Barring civilian purchase of assault weapons that serve no other purpose than to kill as many people as possible in a short amount of time – weapons of war our nation’s founders never foresaw.
Additionally, the 28th Amendment will affirm Congress, states, and local governments can enact additional common-sense gun safety regulations that save lives
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Jun,23 14:47 other posts 
Bravo, Governor!

By #610414 06,Jun,23 20:56
Welcome to Florida. The Jurassic park of the Southeast.

Gigantic American crocodile spotted basking on Florida boat
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,23 04:52 other posts 
Alligators and crocodiles always fascinated me I’ve read about storms can push a crocodile from Africa all the way to Florida if the wind and currents are right and there have been recorded cases of crocodiles reaching 20 feet in size or more
By #610414 08,Jun,23 14:23
We have them in the Keys and in the Gulf shore of Everglades National Park islands. They are big.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 19:38 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 21:39 other posts 
And the strange thing is,the only item the liberals want to take away is the gun.The other 3 can kill to.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 21:45 other posts 
Yes, they can, but I guess you don't know much about guns, otherwise you'd think before you made this statement.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 21:48 other posts 
I know you are thinking I should know the gun can kill more than 1.
BUT the drugs ,are shared and new addicts are created and more people die than just 1 over time.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jun,23 04:49 other posts 

By #610414 06,Jun,23 11:59
Another DeSantis fuckup starting to hurythe Florida economy big time. Everyone told him and his cronies in the legislature that this would happen. It's also a demonstration of what "liberals" have been saying all along. Some work will only be done by low paid immigrants or illegals everywhere in the states. But, assholes, including these Cuban/Americans, who should know better, can't get it through their heads. Hialeah, in Miami Dade County, is a manufacturing town with hundreds of small factories making clothes and low end products. There's also many import/export businesses due to their proximity to Miami International airport. They all have 30 or less employees and they all pay less than minimum wage (they can't make a profit otherwise) they are going down.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 14:19 other posts 
So when those companys close that have 30 or less employees, who will supply those 30 or less people with food and housing since they will have NO income when you close down their jobs?
It aint rocket science, those people were at least working.
By #610414 06,Jun,23 17:57
Exactly. But it snowballs. People with jobs spend much more money. This is good for the economy. These employees have no unemployment or food stamps. Their options are limited. Leaving the state is what’s happening now. If they do, THERE ARE NO REPLACEMENTS. South Dade County is a huge agricultural area where fruits and vegetables are grown. The spring harvest (we have 3 because of good weather) will not be picked. The rest of Florida has huge farms and they will be short on workers. The Gold Coast, the coast going from the Florida Keys north bordering the Atlantic, is choke-full of hotels and motels and restaurants. They hire almost exclusively the immigrants and, of those, mostly illegals. This is a catastrophe of the greatest magnitude. It doesn’t matter where you are at on the illegals question. WE HAVE NO REPLACEMENT FOR THESE WORKERS. It would take years to resolve and for wages to raise to the level where some regular workers might do this work. Prices would triple. Manufactured goods will not sell. DeSantis is an ass.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 20:51 other posts 
But look at how the crime will drop with out all them illegal immigrants I stand firm on the fact that if you want to be in this country do it the legal way just like your people and my people did but don’t just let them walk in and promise them the world just for votes
--------------------------------------- added after 94 seconds

God bless Desantis our savior
By #610414 06,Jun,23 21:13
I thought you said you are smarter than what people think.
1st, working people don't commit crime. 2nd, unemployed people need to eat. Crime goes up. 3rd, you've changed the subject. You know why? Because this is a major, major, fuck up. Read (you can read, right?) The article is about Repuckers SAYING THIS IS A MAJOR FUCKUP. 4th, this law affects legals too. Many legals have family members that are not. You think they will wait to be fined $10,000 and incarcerated because an illegal family member is having coffee in their home? Or more? 5th what about us legal and US born? Construction is winding to a halt. You think the illegals are buying houses? How about favorite restaurants closing. You think only illegals go to restaurants? This is a major fuckup for all. 6xs, were do you think these (Pennsylvania) foreigners are (Virginia) going ( New Jersey, New York, Boston, Detroit, )?

I think you need a refresher course.--------------------------------------- added after 69 secondsBTW, I didn't think you were a Devil's worshipper.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 21:41 other posts 
Hahaha gotcha again just winding things up a bit
By #610414 06,Jun,23 23:00
MOUNTAIN MAN, foot stomp, foot stomp, foot stomp. Oh well. 🥰🥰

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,23 04:47 other posts 
By #610414 05,Jun,23 07:39
🤣🤣🤣 our resident fascist will agree on this.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,23 09:08 other posts 
Well considering YOU personally have experience in trying to do use 1 for that, you should agree to!
By #610414 05,Jun,23 09:11
Point taken.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,23 11:52 other posts 

We are all human.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,23 15:59 other posts 
I don't consider people who kill others, directly or indirectly, as human. A human being, as well as life in general, is the most precious thing in the known universe. This is the basis of my morality. That's why I don't like religions who pretend to protect humans only to abuse them whenever convenient for them. So, yes, we're all human, biologically speaking, but anyone who doesn't value humanity and life isn't a human, according to my religion.
By #610414 05,Jun,23 19:09
I like your religion
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,23 20:29 other posts 
My religion makes sense: preserve life.
It's based on an undoubtedly true fact: that life is unique in the known universe, that life is therefore scarce and so precious that it must be respected and preserved.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 08:57 other posts 
with that mindset ,if your life is at risk .would you allow another person to take your life without resistance? Deciding it is just fate that you are to expire at the hands of a criminal?
Simply asking,"make it quick, I didn't want to repaint that door anyway"
By #610414 06,Jun,23 10:27
If I can get in on this, isn't that a huge IF?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 11:24 other posts 
The IF gets bigger as time passes in this crazy world of ours.
Who woulda thunk a fellow would get killed just doing his job?
The cop claimed the guy pointed the gun at him, it was found OUTSIDE of the building. DUH.
By #610414 06,Jun,23 11:32
Tragic, but, are you saying the guy should have shot the cop?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 14:20 other posts 
This is just a example of you never know when your light is fixing to get put out.
The poor fellow was in a cell tower structure alone in the middle of the night with noise everywhere. the cop walks in ,hollars incoherently and then just shoots the poor guy.
And of course gets away with it.
By #610414 06,Jun,23 18:55
Of course.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 19:19 other posts 
My religion makes sense: preserve life.
It's based on an undoubtedly true fact: that life is unique in the known universe, that life is therefore scarce and so precious that it must be respected and preserved.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 21:40 other posts 
But you still have not addressed my question.
What would your reaction be if your life were in danger?
What would YOU do if you were 99.9% sure another person was about to take your life?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jun,23 11:18 other posts 
Stupid news!

500 books banned so far. Go Texas!

By #610414 03,Jun,23 16:32
Here, in Florida, we are closing whole libraries. I'm waiting to the time they ban all textbooks and start using the King James Bible and Trumps The Art of the Deal
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,23 17:09 other posts 
Well It does not need to come to that, BUT I will say, it would not hurt a damn bit for kids to learn a bit of bussiness sense like mentioned in the book from Trump. Have you took the time to read any of his books?
Might learn something
By #610414 03,Jun,23 17:36
No. I'm not interested. I took some business and bookkeeping courses in high school. I was in a program were I took classes in the morning and worked part time in the afternoon. The work was found for us by the school system. We had to go through an interview and take any test the employer used to hire workers. We earned minimum pay but it was ours to keep. After I became a registered nurse I went back to business college and got a degree in business administration. That was after 5 yrs of working as a nurse. I wanted to get into the management side of the hospital. Fancy words for a lot more paperwork, a lot more responsibility with very little more pay. At least I didn't need to empty bedpans.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 07:43 other posts 
Why do you fall for phart's method?
Avoidance tactic.
Instead of talking about the practice of banning books,
he starts talking about something completely different (reading a failing criminal businessman's book).

He can't defend any argument in any method
other than changing it to something
he believes in religiously.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 07:48 other posts 
You are the 1 failing to pay attention, Let me use qoutation marks and copy paste here just a minute.

"I'm waiting to the time they ban all textbooks and start using the King James Bible and Trumps The Art of the Deal"

Trumps Book ,came DIRECTLY into the conversation.
And I went with it because our schools as a whole don't even teach kids to balance a check book. Which translates to modern terms, keeping their bank account in the black.
And even IF he was this Failed bussiness man,reading his books might prevent others from failing.still productive.
Unlike reading about greek MYTHS.
Besides, you would make a shitty lawyer yourself.
You don't really "Defend" anything,you just find fault with methods,language, and etc. never really proving right or wrong.And going back to Playto never got anything done either,that society failed.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 07:55 other posts 
Alright, you're right. I didn't know that "art of deal" was a title of that criminal's book. So, indeed, you responded to that.
My bad.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 07:56 other posts 
He is not a criminal. Criminals are in jail.He lives in a mansion.Hum, are we jealous?
By #610414 04,Jun,23 10:16
Two things wrong here. 1st, not all criminals are in jail. At least, not till they are caught, arrested and prosecuted. You should know that. You keep telling us you need your gun because a criminal may try to steal your possessions. 2nd, there is no need to teach how to balance a bank account. Every bank has an app to keep you informed of what’s happening with your checking or savings account. I haven’t balance any of my 3 checking accounts or my two savings accounts in years, yet, within a few seconds, I can tell you to the penny, what’s in them. I also get information on how my money is used and when the deposits and payout are done. Any junior high kid can tell you that. 3rd, here, in Miami, there’s an island on Biscayne Bay. It’s access from the main causeway connecting mainland Miami with South Beach area of Miami Beach. This island has some of the most expensive real estate in South Florida. Why am I bringing this up? Because, one of the most expensive villas belonged to AL CAPONE. He died there. A criminal with a big home. Trump too maybe?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 12:40 other posts 
So you are thinking it is perfectly fine to depend solely on technology when it comes to your money?
I have had to deal with 2 situations in the past couple months that have prompted me to walk in the bank once a week and get my balance from a person at the counter. Home owners insurance, was paid with a check,handed to the lady at the office. a past due bill notices comes in the mail. I go to the bank, check was cashed the next day by state farm after we handed to them. a long drawn out process to get the money from 1 place online to the right 1. tech is fucked up. next time, they are getting CASH,IF I don't go somewhere else with my bussiness.
By #610414 05,Jun,23 21:52
Obviously you don't use on line bank app. I pay all my bills on line on the entity's web pages. I use my debit card from an account that has just enough to pay my monthly bills. I get an instant receipt and can check when it gets credited at my bank. The last time I was in a bank was when we needed a cashier's check to do the closing for the house in Umatilla.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,23 22:13 other posts 
There was a time when I was still working that a virus hit my computer. It was a key board monitoring virus and it thru my email and before it was said and done, it had went to everyone on my email list and actually affect state government operations! I had emailed about a hwy problem. Oops.
I keep the computer updated. I pay my bills over the phone and go to the atm to get a exact balance. But when I need to do something important ,I waddle in the bank.
By #610414 05,Jun,23 23:14
Sugar, get yourself a good virus protection program like Avast. Let Google keep your passwords. Use direct payments at the websites. Open a second account and use it to pay bills only. Transfer that money you need to pay your bills that day. Pay bills using the debit card for that account. Your payments will be instantaneous. It will show up almost instantly in your bank web site. If all this is too much for you then use your phone to get balance info on the phone.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 07:56 other posts 
The main point, however, remains that in Texas they keep banning books, like the Nazis did.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 08:00 other posts 
How can you clean up a society if you don't throw out the trash? How can you cure the sick if you don't treat the disease?
Books telling how to cram your dick in your ass cheeks to look like a girl for a 3 grader is NOT good reading for someone who does not even understand what the dick is for other than to pee.
I am surprised with all the High tech we have now that they are even concerned with books. Unless of course that is the lefts way of sneaking things into the back door when everyone thinks they get their info off the internet.
I would say they need to be looking at where the kids go online and make sure that there is no trash there.
By #610414 04,Jun,23 10:26
Okay, you brought out a valid point. Teaching a third grader about crossdressing and how it’s done should NOT be taught in third grade class(es). Now that I’ve agreed with you, Phart, find one example of where a cross dresser or teacher has said anything about “a dick between the ass cheeks held with duct tape “. Just one. The internet is a giant, unvarnished, encyclopedia with no moral code or any censorship. It’s not right or wrong. It’s not truthful or lying. It’s just there. It’s up to the parents to TRY to control what their kids can access on line. A third grader is still able to talk with his fellow students and find out about SEX. At that age, many boys get the urges and become curious. Girls too. You’d be surprised what happens behind the school cafeteria.
By #610414 04,Jun,23 10:01
I don't fall for it. I'm just continuing a chat with a friend. We seldom agree on anything and I know most of the local right just evade ANY argument because, like you've said, “They can’t defend any true statements.”. I’m paraphrasing, but, I don’t invent these statements. They are what they are. Even the most rabid of their group will grudgingly admit these statements are true. They also don’t understand it when I’m making fun of their beliefs. Just take a look at Phart next post below.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 07:58 other posts 
KING JAMES BIBLE HAS ALREADY BEEN BANNED IN TEXAS

KING JAMES BIBLE HAS JUST BEEN BANNED IN UTAH

By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 08:01 other posts 
check to see if the koran has been banned? IF not,then there lies a problem.
Because, the koran teaches to hate the gays and such and all these kids that can't decide what they are today,would be the first on the chopping block in a society lead by readers of the koran

Please, I beg you leo,can you delete that Awful thing in red? thank you
By #610414 04,Jun,23 10:30
Really? What about the Bible?
Leviticus 18 and 20
"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Chapter 18 verse 22. "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

If a parent pays for a private religious school, then, teaching religion is their business, but, there SHOULD NOT BE ANY TYPE OF RELIGION TAUGHT IN PUBLIC SCHOOL. In high school, there should be REFERENCE BOOKS on religions, but, it should be like the Bible, the Koran, and any other main book from main religions. They should be in the school’s library and kept behind the librarian’s desk.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 12:32 other posts 
Why behind the desk?
Why hide it at all?
Afraid some kid will think the next airplane coming by will be crashed into his library since he is a infidel?
By #610414 04,Jun,23 14:27
No, important and controversial reference material is always controlled by the librarian. We have several public libraries in different neighborhoods. They all do this. There's three that are regional with more than one floor and as big as an office building. Both have a huge room where reference books are stored.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BTW. These are open to the public. Anyone can visit them. I don't know any kid stupid enough to think there would be a local terrorist attack. Heck, not even a national attack.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 12:48 other posts 
And how about the story of the guy who gets intoxicated by his daughter so that she can fuck him?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 12:56 other posts 
First of all, that is a human being, not a thing. He/she/it decides to express this way, fine with me. Do I want this person as a friend? I don't know. I'm a priori negatively predisposed, but if that person is intelligent and knowledgeable and nice, then no problem.

Many of the lgbtq etc things I find hyperbolic and distasteful. In particular, I find drag queens kitch. Not my cup of tea. I also disagree with the gender-changing hysteria rather than dealing with teen problems. We're in a wave of excesses, and I believe they will stabilise. I'm against giving special opportunities and awards to someone, simply because, say, they're transgender. I'm not even attracted to them sexually. If it ain't pussy, i don't like. But I won't condemn anyone, so long as they let me be.

And if I don't like looking at them, I turn my head elsewhere.

I can't delete the photo I posted because, I can't edit the post anymore. Sorry.
By #610414 04,Jun,23 14:36
And I, certainly, WILL NOT. Don't like don't look. I see all the posts on the main page of Showitoff and frankly, many are barf material, both men and women. This drag queen, if I hadn't known she was a drag queen, would have fooled me.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 15:46 other posts 
Gee thanks for having a heart. I guess I need to find something repulsive and post it here to counter act ? lol
I Know, I know! I will find a childhood photo of your hero Donald!
By #610414 04,Jun,23 17:05
Having a heart? Baby, do I censor you? Did I ever say, “Phart, don’t post here? Don’t bring your ding-a-ling to the thread? Leo is my friend, just like you.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 21:28 other posts 
I did try to put the laugh pic on but it didn't post right
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,23 15:44 other posts 
Understood leo.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   ...#187

Show It Off