Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #59

Pages:  #1... #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 01,Jun,23 09:11
And in Florida....
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,23 10:31 other posts 
Well, the page says the trucks lights were on. The lights are on top of the cab, and with that high head board on the truck bed up in the air, more than likely the yellow lights were not visible from a distance. I would say there was poor planning on the part of the roll back operator in this case, Had there not been a large head board on the truck bed, that car could have Easly went twice as far with less damage, damn what a ride!
And that truck is totaled ,expensive accident.
There have been several deaths from cars on rollbacks rolling forward onto the truck cab, crushing the drivers, so alot of the newer 1's have a high head board

By #610414 31,May,23 15:48
RON DeHITLER-SANTIS NEW LAW

Ron DeSantis’ New Target: 8-Year-Old Kids of Asian Descent

By phart [Ignore] 30,May,23 11:26 other posts 

How do you feel about 1 of our representatives being threatened like this?
Put any notions of party aside,as this could be a democrat just as well.
By #681164 30,May,23 11:56
I don’t like it.
By #610414 30,May,23 12:03
Lollipop, I don’t like Graham, but, this is over-the-top. Do you still complain about all the military help we are giving The Ukraine?
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,23 13:59 other posts 
Yes,I do.
We need to stop interfering with other country's affairs and fix our own first.
By #610414 30,May,23 14:36
Keeping the Ruskies at bay is our business
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,23 15:07 other posts 
I think you are wrong the Russians are our Ali they helped us before and it is written that in the end of times the bear 🐻 and the eagle 🦅 will fight the dragon 🐉 the yellow skin communist that they are
By #610414 30,May,23 17:24
Where is it written?
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,23 19:05 other posts 
In my grandmothers Old Testament bible from the mid 1800s I have that bible to this day I would have thought that you would have clued in on in the end of times
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,23 19:39 other posts 
It seems back in our history that the Russians helped beat the nazi's to?

By #692771 28,May,23 08:00
So what was wrong when a "Sambo", could have fun putten shit on a "White Honky", & visor verso (see attached link).

All this political correctness is doing is creating voids between, sex, race & creed 👿, its fucking bull shit

/blogs/54352.html
By #610414 28,May,23 08:12
Neighbor to neighbor depends on the neighbor. In public? That, lollipop, is another matter. Still, I think it's overdone. For instance, I still refer to female actors as actresses. I still say, "Merry Christmas". And I cut the grass wearing a bikini bottom. But, that's just me.😈
By #692771 28,May,23 08:35
I don't have a problem with anyone mowing their lawn as scantly dressed as they wish Princess, the more scantly the better, male or female, I would prefer naked, but that may involve some health & safety issues, although I am no expert on such matters.

Another topic that has been brought up over the last decade or so is breast feeding mothers in public, I am a advocate of public breast feeding, these mothers have my full support, there is no need to hide a perfectly natural human function 🤷‍♂️
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,23 08:37 other posts 
You obviously have never mowed over a yellow jacket nest.
By #692771 28,May,23 08:44
That must be an American saying, flew straight over my head 🤷‍♂️
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,23 08:48 other posts 
It was addressed to cat for saying something about mowing grass naked.
I cut down a tree 1 day and the chainsaw exhaust was blowing right down on a yellow jacket nest.I got stung about 6 times on the hand.a minute after I got away, you could not see the color of the chainsaw for the yellow jackets covering it up and trying to sting it as it was running onthe ground
By #692771 28,May,23 09:03
Oh it was a CAT & U thing, all goods
By #610414 28,May,23 09:33
We are much smarter in Miami.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,23 15:11 other posts 
Hey I like to cut the grass in a bikini to

By #610414 25,May,23 14:12
Defiant Oath Keepers founder sentenced to 18 years in prison for seditious conspiracy

SOB sedicious traitor got what he deserved
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,23 04:36 other posts 
Nice. I was about to write too.

The leader of a far-right militia has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for his role in the US Capitol riot. Stewart Rhodes, the founder of the Oath Keepers, was convicted on charges of seditious conspiracy and other crimes.

He wasn't the only one. And every single one of them did it in loyalty of trump whom they considered as their leader.
By #610414 26,May,23 09:00
It looks like it’s starting to unravel. Hope they spend long parts of their life getting it in the ass
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,23 11:05 other posts 
It's funny how conservatives, especially the extreme far right ones, like phart, are constantly talking about law and order, but when they break the law, and when they commit acts of terrorism, they forget that law exists. They think that law and order applies to others. But they feel free to break the law and cause disorder.

They're like Catholic priests (and not only). They preach love and good behaviour, but they themselves are fucking children and r@png nuns. Hypocrites, again.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,23 14:37 other posts 
Well if you go back and look, there was concerns about the legality of that election. and no one wanted to address the concerns. Folks got fed up. When is it time to say enough is enough and stand up? You folks talk about how "BAD" it was. Hell it coulda been alot worse. MUCH WORSE..
Some of it I think people just got caught up in the moment,"Hey,the capitol doors are OPEN
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,May,23 15:01 other posts 
You're nuts.
You're trying to justify terrorists
because they belong to the Nazi groups that you like.

On the other hand, you would condemn
terrorists that belong to other
wacky groups, lefties
or environmentals or whatever.

But terrorists are terrorists.
The law applies to all,
even to the ones whose ideology
(Nazi) you love.
By #610414 27,May,23 15:37
Everyone knew it was a good election. Even Trump admitted it. Only the easily duped believed otherwise
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 26,May,23 11:43 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,23 04:42 other posts 
Let's see how your resident nazi will reply. It'll be another piece of stupidity and viciousness.
=
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,23 10:37 other posts 
18 years for speaking his mind? The damn cop that killed a unarmed woman in the building got NOTHING. and you idiots call that justice.
Call me whatever you like, but you are so fucking naive.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,23 11:00 other posts 
You're twisting facts.
He didn't speak his mind. For this, there would be no crime committed.
He was a terrorist dude.
That's why he went to jail.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,23 14:48 other posts 
Terrorist? Did he blow up the place?
These are examples of terrorism in the capital.

This is another link to 1 of the above storys, but ALL women!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,23 15:14 other posts 
You're crazy.
When the mob, the nazis, the lunatics ensure, by force, the parliament building of a democratic country, then it's an act of terrorism.

There are laws man.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,23 18:14 other posts 
A peaceful protest.
At least if it were liberals doing it that is what it would be called.
By #610414 26,May,23 19:24
Video Of Capitol Riot Shown During First Jan. 6 Committee Hearing

Phart liberals or concervatives, it doesn't matter. ANYONE that does something like this deserve to be put in front of a wall and executed by a firing squad. These are two of thousands of videos made that day by private phone and public cameras. The whole world has seen these. The whole world knows what this mob tried to do and that's take over the government and place Trump as the Fuhrer.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,May,23 15:02 other posts 
If a terrorist is a Nazi then part calls then peaceful.
By #610414 26,May,23 11:34
And supplying guns and directions to the mob.

By #681164 27,May,23 11:14
[deleted image]

By #610414 27,May,23 11:50
🤣🤣. Baby, you are too much,

By #610414 26,May,23 12:54
Oath Keeper Jessica Watkins gets more than eight years in prison for Jan. 6 role

By #610414 24,May,23 13:35
I am Russian Orthodox Catholic by birth. We all are what our parents where until we grow up. I am still semi-active in my local parish. My priest is good. He’s also a family man and that is the reason I’m still involved. Otherwise, I believe most religions, even mine, deceive the believers. I believe in a supreme being and I believe in most Christian beliefs. What I can’t stand is the fat priest in hungry villages or the sweaty Man of God after “taking care” of the children.

Catholic clergy in Illinois sexually abused more than 1,900 minors, during many years,state attorney general says in report.

How many more children must suffer because those in charge of the world’s religions don’t police their charge.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,23 04:40 other posts 
It's not just the boys. It's also the nuns.

Pope admits clerical abuse of nuns including sexual slavery.

Basically, they made churches into huge brothels, but actually worse. The sexual victims never consented in being raped.

By #610414 25,May,23 08:57
Dgraff I don’t usually do this but I deleted your last comment made on the Tina Turner thread. I agree with Charlie. That’s not the place for politics. BTW, Lix was MY friend. Charlie didn’t like her.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,23 09:25 other posts 
Oh good Charlie has a little more sense than you
By #610414 25,May,23 09:33
Not sure how to take that.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,23 09:39 other posts 
Hmmmmm......I don’t have any idea about what dgraff posted however you determined that it was inappropriate and deleted it thereby censoring him. Ah, see, there are thoughts and utterings that even you find are disturbing and distasteful. Interesting!
By #610414 25,May,23 10:09
I did. It hurt my sensibilities to do that. What Dgraff posted was not particularly offensive. The context is nothing I would have cringed at in this thread or yours either. It was where it was posted that I thought was in bad taste. Charlie is the one that objected to it first. BTW, in order to be transparent, he did offer a half-hearted apology, in answer to Charlie’s post, where he stated he was sorry for lowering himself to the level of Charlie’s friend, Lix. He described Lix’s pic laying nude on a grave. The whole thing was not appropriate in a thread dedicated to a great Lady singer and human being. I think it’s worth repeating, Lix was my friend. Charlie did not like her. He thought “She tried too hard”
By #610414 25,May,23 10:16
Having said all that mouthful let me say this, “There’s a difference between the censored and the one that does the censoring.” I expect Mountain Man to be pissed off. I hope he realizes it wasn’t personal. Since we are talking about Dgraff, I find him to be extra….how to put it…..extra crude or mean. I highlighted his name. I’d like his input on this
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,23 11:13 other posts 
I’m not upset about it at all i agree it was the wrong place to go in to politics and the reason I sometimes get mean is because I have a reputation to tend to other than that I’m a pussy cat my personality has to match my picture
By #610414 25,May,23 12:09
Baby, you don’t have to prove anything. You are a tough SOB and no on will deny it. If you want to show off, do it here or in any other threads that are political in nature. Thank you for responding.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,23 12:11 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Some times I need a little censorship Marcy does it all the time
By #610414 25,May,23 12:49
Whip or dildo?🤣🤣🤣😈

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   ...#187

Show It Off