Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #63

Pages:  #1... #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   ...#183

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,May,23 15:01 other posts 
The national debt increased by nearly $7.8 trillion under Trump's watch, a sum equivalent to twice the amount of all non-mortgage debt held by Americans, including student loans, car loans and credit card debt. This translates to roughly $23,500 in new debt per person across the country.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,23 20:52 other posts 
Not a problem. Start a new war somewhere,
maybe in Vanuatu.
Sell some missiles, etc.
This will keep finances running.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,23 22:58 other posts 
quit sending money overseas would be a good start.
quit subsidizing farms.
drop out of nato,who,opec and others.
The feds already get money out of your paycheck every week, and banks send forms showing what you have earned so delete about half the staff at the irs and let AI take out taxes when the need arises or pay people back at the end of the year.
Reuse ,rebuild our military planes and ships and quit scrapping shit all the time. Save millions and provide jobs.
The tech has plateaued on ships and planes and tanks. And wars that we will fight will require missiles ,drones and nukes,
Military spending, hell, we gave the Taliban the 3rd largest military in the world and have given ukraine enough stuff to fight the early stages of WW3.We need to butt out of other countrys, save money and our peoples lives.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,23 22:01 other posts 
The UK is crowning a new king this weekend. Nobody I know gives a flying fuck about that shit. Royalty exists for tourist reasons.

The only king who's worth his title is the Mexican one:
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,23 22:51 other posts 
On this we agree, what a waste of fucking time and money

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,May,23 08:50 other posts 
I just read this. What do you think?

We live in a world where everything must be monetized — even simple hobbies that spark joy. One musician laments the way times have changed. “Hustle culture ruined a lot of that because every time I share my music with people, it turns into a conversation about monetization or how I'm wasting my time on something,” he confesses. “So it's hard even to find like-minded people who want to collaborate without it turning into something big. Time enjoyed is not time wasted.”
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,23 09:55 other posts 
Absolutely right.
More specifically, human creativity
is not valued any more unless
it generates money.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 10:10 other posts 
I agree everyone is hung up on "can it make a dollar".
Sometimes i make repairs and when the owner of a item says what do I owe I just say don't worry about it. A repair that takes me 10 minutes , and they try to pay me, i mean geez, whatever happened to me fixing your lawnmower and next time I eat at your restaurant ,meal on the house and all is well. Bartering and simply doing a favor have all went the way of the dodo bird.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,23 10:42 other posts 
I remember my mom baking two apple pies to give to the doctor as payment for my office visit many moons ago
By #275407 01,May,23 11:31
I didn't think they had apple pie in the stone age
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,May,23 14:05 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,23 15:24 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 15:47 other posts 

as far back as the 1300's
By #275407 01,May,23 17:41
Ya see, dgraff knows how to take a joke unlike some people on this site, that's why I luv dgraff
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 18:44 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,May,23 14:33 other posts 
I have it from good authority that Mountain Man knows how to take "other things" too. 🤣🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,23 15:00 other posts 
So you are saying he runs a "chicken ranch"?

By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 16:35 other posts 

Gee, having a brother as vice president can really move mountains.

"Also, Jim reportedly helped Hill land a 2010 deal to build 100,000 affordable housing units in Iraq while Joe was Obama's point man."

"Last year, Jim was shown to have gotten $65,000 monthly payments from Chinese oil and gas conglomerate CEFC to help it land energy deals, an arrangement federal prosecutors are probing.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 16:39 other posts 
Cat,you and leo are so anti gun, take a look at this.

The irs already has armed agents,numerous firearms and 5 million rounds of ammo at their disposal and are getting MORE. which 5 million people are they planning to kill? and for WHAT? not paying their taxes?
Let me tell you, I did some tractor repairs for a IRS employee, 1 of the armed 1's about 10 years ago, Her husband died and she needed the tractor running to maintain the property. She carried a fucking 44 magnum ALL THE TIME off the clock and a 9mm glock while on the clock.
She is 1 of the computer techs that when they break down doors, she goes straight for the computer to get evidence.9mm glock, 44 magnum. FOR A TAX COLLECTOR>
And you think the average John Doe out here shouldn't have a gun?
By #275407 30,Apr,23 16:57
I can understand why a tax collector would carry a gun, if pizza delivery and grocery delivery people get shot for driving up wrong driveways, just think how someone wouldn't want the irs on there property
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 17:00 other posts 
The lady I mentioned, everyone in the neighborhood that knew of, thinks Shes nuts.
By #275407 30,Apr,23 17:02
Some people are gun crazy
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 17:43 other posts 
So, what's your point?
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 20:28 other posts 
If you’re looking for peace ☮️ then prepare for war
John wick chapter 3
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,May,23 10:07 other posts 
Just because there’s a popular movie does not mean their dribble to be a truth. If you want peace, be peaceful.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,23 10:11 other posts 
That’s not how it works in the real world
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 19:40 other posts 
I'm anti-gun because, thankfully, I don't live in the UsA. I support freedom, peace, democracy, decency, and not guns.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 20:05 other posts 
The average John Doe should have a gun in YOUR COUNTRY.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 13:15 other posts 

Haahhahahaha
In the meantime, the Government must encourage more young people to choose vocational courses. Not just because this will help them find work, but because those who take vocational courses rarely have time for self-important political grandstanding. They’re far too busy actually studying.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,May,23 09:06 other posts 
Those that can become doctors, lawyers, scientists. Those that can’t take vocational courses.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:55 other posts 
Bella! posted in her thread:
Why should Skittles and Freddy be happy to read about "botched abortions", why should I be happy when I read that you have called me a "bitch", AGAIN AND why should any member be happy when you call them a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO? Much of the name slinging is on your part. You cannot hold another member to a higher standard if you don't adhere to the same standard yourself. Apparently, you want "them" to stop first, why not try leading by example?

CAT
I don't expect anything from those two "Botched Abortions". That's why I've blocked them a long time ago. That doesn't stop those two from sending me nasty gifts. They also write defamatory blogs about me. Not two or three, but in the thousands. You don't like to be called a bitch. I don't blame you. Imagine being called that in every thread. Imagine having polls asking members to vote negatively about you? I know you don't like it. Freddy's thread is full of crap about you. And you are there, giving it back to him. Now, you come and accuse me of being just another Freddy or Skittles. Wise up, TITS, you are no better than anyone else.
For the record, I'd rather have MY TITS surgically removed before I apologize or stop fighting those two MOTHER/FATHER FUCKING HOMO, BOTCHED ABORTIONS.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 22:27 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 06:38 other posts 
My two observations (and feel free to pass them on to bella! please):

1) In the past, when the Pitbull was talking to me, he had told me how much he liked and admired bella, and that they were the best friends. Apparently, bella and the Pitbull are not in speaking terms anymore. I don't blame bella for that. I know how the Pitbull freddy works.

2) There is no chance in a billion that you can change the Pitbull's mannerisms because he's the very embodiment of a troll. Bella is not a troll.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 09:53 other posts 
Done.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 16:19 other posts 
This guy caused Don lemon to blow up and get fired.
I like this guy

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 08:40 other posts 

Canadian Police Describe Person with Full Beard as 'Missing Woman'

Police in Toronto, Canada, asked members of the public to help them find a “woman” with short hair, heavy facial hair, and a strong jawline on Thursday.

“She is described as 5’10″, with a thin build, shaggy blonde hair, and a full goatee. She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and grey pants,” read a Toronto Police Service news release asking the public to help officers locate the “missing woman”, named as Isobella Degrace.

I suspect this person is a man who declares himself a woman. Fair enough. I accept that he may feel this way. What I don't understand is why he doesn't make an effort to look like a woman too. Maybe he has to wait for operation and plastic surgery. Meanwhile, however, he should lose the beard and do something to make his face effeminate (makeup, colours, powders, jewellery, etc--he can find out how this is done by asking transvestites some of whom are ordinary men during the day and dress/behave like women at night, say).
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 17:49 other posts 
Just another nutcase useing the system.
He looks nothing like a woman,if you ask me to look for a woman,I am looking for something with breast and a smooth face.so he can hide in plain sight

Hell it canada, what can you expect? They put castro's illegitament son in as president.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 19:09 other posts 
Your problem is that, although you state one thing which may be correct or not, you IMMEDIATELY generalise and lift it to a much wider level. Your argument becomes weak this way. "It's not just this case, it's the whole Canada that's weird". Hold on mate. You can't extrapolate that easily.

Similarly, you see what your neighbourhood is like and you immediately generalise. Don't.

Click here
to see a list of categories of carious weak or false arguments. In this particular case, your false argument is no. 9 in the list. But I've observed most of them in your speech.

Again: we agree on the particular issue, but I beg to agree with your argument.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 22:13 other posts 
I can't read most of your post. it is cut off for some reason.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 13:47 other posts 
Yes, this site has some problems.
Sorry.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 14:26 other posts 

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 16:58 other posts 
WALT DISNEY PARKS AND RESORTS U.S., INC………PLAINTIFF
Vs
RONALD D. DESANTIS, in his official capacity as Governor of Florida; MEREDITH IVEY, in her official capacity as Acting Secretary of the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity; MARTIN GARCIA, in his official capacity as Board Chair of the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District, MICHAEL SASSO, in his official capacity as Board Member of the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District; BRIAN AUNGST, JR., in his official capacity as Board Member of the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District; RON PERI, in his official capacity as Board Member of the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District; BRIDGET ZIEGLER, in her official capacity as Board Member of the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District; and JOHN CLASSE, in his official capacity as Administrator of the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District……….DEFENDANTS

COMPLAINT
FOR DECLARATORY AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 17:47 other posts 
If this was any other corporation you would be cheering that the government was getting involved to get more tax money and take control.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 20:43 other posts 
Before you brag about how clever you are, Google "How much money and taxes, directly and indirectly, does Disney World bring to the State of Florida.
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

Then tell us, Floridians, how lucky we would be if Disney moves.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 22:12 other posts 
Hey,you didn't say I was wrong though did you?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 07:27 other posts 
It depends on the corporation
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 08:24 other posts 
The liberal double standard
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 10:01 other posts 
There's no hard rule. A large corporation that produces medical equipment is not one I would be against

By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 12:30 other posts 
You know,I put up a new thread in reference to ukraine .It has links to live video cameras in the country.
No one has responded, or noticed anything. odd.
I won't say what is odd about the live video feeds as I don't want to bias opinions but take a moment to look at some of the video. Perhaps you will scratch your heads As I am mine.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 14:42 other posts 
I looked and I don't know what is unusual. Sorry.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 17:48 other posts 
I sent a pm to not bias others eyes when they look.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   ...#183

Show It Off