Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #66

Pages:  #1... #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   ...#185

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 25,Apr,23 14:04
That asshole, DeSantis, has done it.

Disney World Leaves Florida For Georgia
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 14:19 other posts 
calm down, it is a parody
"Overall, the move has sparked a mix of excitement and skepticism among Disney fans and employees alike. Only time will tell if the new park outside Atlanta will live up to the magic of the original Disney World in Orlando. Of course, this is parody — but what a great “Fuck You” this would be to DeSantis."

Sadly our state has a bunch of democrats trying to get something passed to attract disney to NC. I hope it don't come because it is of no value. Oh sure, tourism ,we already have that.Nothing productive.We need factorys and such in our state so we can PRODUCE something.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 14:32 other posts 
The article must have scared some people for a minute or two.
It's a strange thing seeing a Republican and a corporation fight.
How some pink haired sissies can make grown man act crazy.
As if corporations actually care about the rights of people.

The same with that Bud Light nonsense, people buying beer to destroy it.
And the number of right-wingers they lose as a customer, the gain in liberals.

Also funny that DeSantis said he didn't drink Bud Light, but he would stop if he did.
He mostly drinks Guinness. Guinness is surly the most 'woke' beer in the world!
They had transgenders in their commercials in the last century!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 14:44 other posts 
Well I can cheerfully say I didn't have to stop drinking any of it because I never started.
I seriously doubt Disney land is anything like Walt envisioned it to be when he started it.
By #610414 25,Apr,23 20:25
Why? And why do you say it brings nothing of value?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Disney contributes $5.8 billion to Florida's State Tax Revenue with activities that support 463,000 jobs as seen in 2019's VisitOrlando, all of which are spread across the company's 38-mile-long empire of six theme parks, resorts, and other entities, a study by Oxford Economics has estimated.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 10:23 other posts 
Uh you might want to read the news, they have had alot of layoffs. and I have read alot reports from people saying just how expensive it is to visit there. cost to much.

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 23:24 other posts 
Hi. Is anyone else having problems logging in to syc or Syd? When we try login to either it takes us straight to "show it off", and tells us the other domains are no longer available. Has the site changed something?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 02:12 other posts 
A system generated message was sent to all membership as follows;

"Apr 19, 09:03 system: Because of compliance requirments we have to restrict site usage to just one domain - showitoff. Domains showyourdick and showyourcunt will be functioning but you won't be able to login into them, you will be automatically taken to showitoff. We tried to make this transition as smooth as possible to those who may still use old domains, but if you encounter any problems or inconveniences with the interface (we had to do some small changes), please let us know."
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 02:17 other posts 
By the way, this knock-off thread was created for primarily for deep thinkers and political exchanges and discussions. Please feel free to post random thoughts and/or questions here in the ORIGINAL thread with nearly 40,000 posts.

/forum/thread.php?id=26613#39739
By #610414 26,Apr,23 10:05
It’s the best thread in the forums. There’s everything from snowing to how to prepare tea. Don’t mind the thread owner. She can be CATish. 😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 08:40 other posts 
There are problems with speed during the last few days. It takes forever to load. And it's difficult, if not impossible, to upload or download.
By #610414 26,Apr,23 10:01
This is the new rules. We all have to go to Showitoff.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 15:00 other posts 
Here is a situation that annoys people. This is in a neighborhood not very far from me. Kids, with no displine, out late at night, vandalizing . Now, they should be in the bed, asleep getting rested for school ,not out throwing eggs. I guess Ananas would buy the vandals some more eggs?

Someone threw something at my house last night. I heard it but wasn’t sure what it was. I checked this morning and it looks like an egg or something. This is the second time this week someone came in my back yard messing with my home. This upsets me because we don’t bother anyone or disrespect anyone’s property. It’s spring and it’s getting warm and people are getting out of hand.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 16:49 other posts 
This is bad. It is upsetting. What do you do in such a case? Here, I'd call the police. But it's never happened. In the past, I've seen kids vandalise someone's house but I knew which school they were attending. I spoke to the school principal and they were disciplined. Maybe part of the problem is that education, in many many countries, has been reduced to nothingness. Also, we live in an era when , for political correctness crap purposes, teachers aren't allowed to discipline pupils, neither are they allowed to tell them they're not learning their lessons. Kids have many rights that they shouldn't have because they're not mature. But then again, teachers aren't mature either and the majority of them are ignorant.

One thing you shouldn't do, however, is pick up your gun and threaten them, let alone shoot them. Don't do that.

I don't know what to suggest because you live in a country with huge problems and, probably, kids throwing eggs is the least worry of your society. Your society has to deal with kids currying guns (they have metal detectors in American schools!!), kids taking drugs, kids who are sick from the extremely poor quality of eating, kids who come from destitute families, kids who shouldn't have been born (because some people should never have kids), kids who live in constant fear (like you), etc.

But, yes, what you're experiencing is extremely annoying. I'm not that tolerant to thar shit, so I'm glad I don't live there because, if I did, I would have been obliged to have guns (everyone has). And then, since I can easily get pissed off with vandal kids, I might not have been able to control myself; I'd pick up a gun and shoot at them, just to scare them,
without thinking of the consequences.

I see your problem...
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 18:54 other posts 
Well ,now see we have alot of common ground here, I agree 100% it is a discipline issue in the schools and in the homes.
If there was just a good way to nip issues like this in the bud, those kids may never become bad grown ups.
Egg is actually acidic and can damage paint on cars and homes.

When I was in middle school, 7-8th grade, I carried a pocket knife, a simple cheap 2 dollar job. Sharpened my pencil with it . Later in high school, some of the guys that deer hunted ,had their 30-30's in the back window of their truck. Nothing was thought of it.
I will go far as to say the video game craze has had a influence on violence increasing.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 19:04 other posts 
It's impossible to disagree on everything.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 19:06 other posts 
I know nothing about video games because I consider them a waste of time. I don't understand why people play them.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 19:46 other posts 
Me neither.
"If there was just a good way to nip issues like this in the bud"
THERE IS! Invest in youth and they will provide a better future.
People understand this, all over the world!
Only American right-wingers don't get it.
By #610414 25,Apr,23 13:35
Egging a house or car or toilet papering a house has been going on since the late 1940s. Traditionally, it’s done because the occupants or owners are mean or have a reputation for being weird. Perhaps you should examine your attitudes
That sucks. I'm happy that I don't live in a neighborhood like that.
I really don't live in the best neighborhood of my city, actually on the border of the most problematic part, but there are some neighborhoods in my country that are way worse.
But I walk through that 'most problematic part' every day and I have never felt unsafe.

No, of course I wouldn't buy the vandals some more eggs. I just want you to understand, that neighborhoods like that are a sign of economic decay. We have way less of them.
Maybe leo can tell us how that is in Great Britain.

I hope this helps you understand that reasons to support equality aren't purely altruistic. More equality creates a better society to live in. If youths see no future for themselves, they become violent and destructive. They find a way out by anesthetizing their depression with drugs. Your anecdotes are only exceptions to the rule.

You keep thinking that your system is best; making people work as hard as they can to earn a better future. You're wrong, the best system is to maximize the chances for everyone. It's not charity to provide a free education to children, it's an investment, which the large majority will pay society back for, many times over. If you only give rich people or the smartest children a chance at a good education, the less rich and less smart, will behave exactly as you don't want them to behave. Make life less hard for them, and they will make life less hard for you.

You can try to solve the problem by filling more prisons, but that's more expensive than providing free education, and keeps all those people away from participating in society.

How much evidence do you need, and how many times do I need to tell you,
that you are screwing yourself with your own ideas.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 06:39 other posts 
Spare the rod and spoil the children kids today don’t get their asses smacked enough i don’t have these problems because i put the fear of god in people
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 08:54 other posts 
Putting the fear of god into people doesn't help them pay for tuition.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 09:16 other posts 
That’s not my problem I was brought up poor just like everyone else but I worked hard and now I own my own business these lazy bastards now days have no insight no ambition no direction that’s why they have no money 💰
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 12:29 other posts 
You did grow up in a time when students didn't leave school with $200,000 in debt
and when a postman could still provide for his family.
By #610414 25,Apr,23 10:10
Yet, you have no children (perhaps it’s a good thing) to really make an informed opinion. Like many, you ASSUME children are spoiled. Some may be, but, generally, kids are as normal as you and me. Putting the fear of God on people makes you a bully. Nothing else. It doesn’t solve any issues and you would be providing a very poor example to your kids if you had any. Smacking children is not the way either. If a child does something wrong intentionally, then, by all means, he should be punished, but, putting them on time out or taking their game box away or taking play time away. Corporal punishment just make kids be like you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 11:13 other posts 
How do you know i have no children
By #610414 25,Apr,23 13:26
Legitimate and living with you?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 10:10 other posts 
Depends where in the UK. There are some terrible areas, but I don't live in them.
My neighbourhood is rural and quiet. I have great neighbours, nobody causes trouble, nobody owns guns--in fact guns are unheard of.

But, as I said, due to the suppression of social policies, many areas in the UK continue being downgraded. I really don't know much about them other than what I read in the news.

As for schools, kids must wear school uniforms and must behave. Most of them do. I'm sure there are exceptions. The quality of the education they get is bad, but at least they have manners.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 11:47 other posts 
Uniforms would help alot in our schools.
That way there is nothing controversial or vulgar or sexual about the clothing.

Ananas,when you say invest in the youth, what exactly do you mean? Do some,like myself, we are already giving them a tax payer funded k thru 12 education, with free lunch's for those that need it and so on.
To do more,would put the taxpayer money into the homes of the children ,where it could be scammed and used by the parents for their ideas and not put towards the children it is meant for. Alot of men are in jail because they don't pay child support for example. But the 1's I spoke to said it is because the money is not spent on the child ,misappropriated so at least with them in jail, the state is looking over the shoulder of the mother.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 12:50 other posts 
I mean extending that tax payer funded education PAST 12.
Do you think k thru 12 is enough? They can hardly read by then.
I mean that people shouldn't go into debt for $100,000 or more for just getting a decent education.
Just like I ended 10 years of studies with only $20,000 in debt.
My parents were not poor, but at best lower-middle class.
I would have never been able to afford my education at American prices.

I was no genius, who would get some grant. I was average and left school just above average, but with a nice diploma. It allowed me to go from one decent job, to a better job, to an even better job. Without that diploma, I wouldn't have been accepted in the job I'm doing now. My education just passed the minimum standards. Most people in my department have a Master's degree, I only have a Bachelor's degree. I also have 10 years of practical experience, giving me much more insight into the processes, but without my Bachelor's degree, I would have been stuck in the manufacturing environment. The only path upwards would have been managerial, which I don't like.
I now get payed the same money, for a more interesting job.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 14:25 other posts 
Kids in K thru 12 are tested often to determine their achievement levels. And if they are smart, they start getting offers in the 11th grade. 1 of my nephews got a full ride thru a university after finishing high school mid senior year.Food and board is all he has to come up with for 4 years. He started college courses before the rest of his class even got their diploma's. His younger sister, following right along behind. Straight A's.
You invest in education for the kids smart enough to gain from it and pay back the investment in the jobs they can handle.If you need help paying for a 2 year degree, you must not be very smart making c's .A person making c's in high school needs to go to truck driving school or something along that line.
By #610414 25,Apr,23 13:29
Men that don’t pay child support break the law. It’s not for them to say how it should be used

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 08:43 other posts 
Ringing the wrong doorbell.

Driving up the wrong road.

Approaching the wrong car.

Losing a ball in a neighbour's yard.

These are the common mistakes for which everyday Americans have been shot over the past seven days - one of them as young as six.

Rather than mass shootings, it is these smaller, everyday incidents that account for a majority of firearms deaths and injuries in the US. And this week illustrated how these isolated acts accumulate into a larger portrait of gun violence in America.

By #610414 21,Apr,23 09:32
And the common denominator is a gun
Yep, that's the right to self-defense they want.
They want to get off on self-defense whenever they kill someone.
And they are prepared to kill for that right and don't care
how many people get killed because of that right.

I feel sympathy for everyone living among them.
And feel 'blessed' that I don't have to.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 11:15 other posts 
I get "blessed" that never in my life did I feel the need to have a gun, neither did I ever know anyone who had guns. I can't imagine living in constant fear, like phart, who feels danger all the time. What kind of life is that? And he's also convinced himself that his possessions are worth more than a human life.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 11:21 other posts 
It is not the value of the object, it is the fact that some other sumbitch that has done nothing to earn it thinks it is theirs.It is the principle. Something you don't understand leo.
Give away everything you ever worked for and go live under a bridge like a troll leo,you will find happiness in watching the snail darters and cat fish swim.
And the fact that most thieves have been caught ,numerous times, only to be released to continue to repeat their work and be a nuisance and threat to society.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 11:25 other posts 
I'll never kill anyone and try to minimise the circumstances that would force me di that, e.g. if my life was threatened. Someone stealing my TV, isn't a reason to shoot. I'd probably give it to him. So big deal. I'd report to the police afterwards, so if he gets caught he gets punished. But it's not me who'll do that.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 11:26 other posts 

here is you a real hero leo,
People work their ass's off to live a better life and this sumbitch wants thieves to be able to steal it and get away with because they are "poor" Fucking bastard.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 11:38 other posts 
I'm not a hero dude.
I'm telling you one a couple of the principles I live by:

1. I don't have many possessions. I'm not interested in owning material things. I don't work I order to acquire things. I work in order to have a decent life, with friends and sex and be able to enjoy culture of all sorts.

2. I don't want to ever kill anyone. I will not kill a human being even if they steal things from me.

These are my principles. So far, I've not moved an inch from them and have lived exactly the way I wanted. If you disagree with me, I don't give a shit. Fuck off. You can't change my mind.
It just means that you consider yourself incredibly more important than anyone else.
Because, you think any crime against you should be punished by death.

I don't think like that. Once my brand new moped was stolen, just after I upgraded it. Once my bike was completely kicked to pieces. Once my car was gone from the parking place where I left it and later found out that a thief smashed the window for my old Pioneer stereo worth at maximum 10 bucks, and the police had my car towed to a garage. The insurance didn't cover it and it was an expensive window.
I would surely wish some good ass-kicking upon them, but nothing more than some pain and bruises, no permanent damage.
I also had my wallet pick-pocketed two times, but I wouldn't even consider that worthy of pain, at max a few days in jail. I even caught one in the act once in Barcelona.
I just slapped his hand away and he made some excuse and stepped backwards.
I just smiled at him, said: 'sure, have a nice day.' and walked away.

I don't support the death penalty for anything and life imprisonment for almost nothing. That's part of my morality, which can be most accurately described by the term 'secular humanism'. You called that inferior morality at some point, if I remember correctly. It's a least way superior to your morality, which is mostly based on selfishness and revenge. It's also a characteristic of fascists.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 13:23 other posts 
You must be quite wealthy or just a nut. How can you dismiss theft? It is expensive and harmful to everyone involved, even the thief ,because the more they get away with, the less apt they are to learn the proper way to acquire things they need and want. like food and dope.
Besides ,you and leo think shooting the thief is the only solution with a gun that I would consider.
Wrong, as usual.
A local farmer had some equipment stolen, the next day the thief came back for what wouldn't fit in his truck. The thief was healthy at the end of the day, but his truck had to be hauled off. filled with bullet holes as the guy was disappeared in the tool shed. No charges were filed.
I posted a copy of a report of a attempted burglary the other day that you never bothered to respond to. 2 teens in hoodies of course, walked up to a open window of a house neither of them lived in or owned. the man inside hearing a noise, simply shucked 1 in the chamber of his pistol and they heard it,1 said, "fuck this guy" and they left. No crime committed ,no one shot. The gun, or the sight or sound of it, is normally a DETTERANT to prevent further escalation of a event. If cops didn't carry guns in New york, how much good would their presence be? Not much, Not really of much value with the gun, as arresting someone just gets them out of the cold a couple hours.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 16:02 other posts 
Since when do I dismiss theft? I just don't think it deserves death.
Stealing mopeds or bikes should be punished with up to a year in jail.
Breaking into a car should depend on the damage done.
My wallet never contains more than €20,-, I use my card.
I would just give them the money, if it saved me getting new cards and a new drivers license. I've given more to charity than €20,-.

If you are bothered by crime so much, you should support a better social safety net. Our crime rate is about half of yours, because people here are not as desperate if they loose their job or cannot find one. If you worry about the cost, think of how much all your prisons cost. The US has the biggest percentage of people in prison of the whole world. It costs a lot of money and achieves nothing. Your country sucks on all statistics. That's your own ideas coming back to bite you in the ass.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 17:42 other posts 
A little background story.
30 years ago, a friend and myself had a lawnmowing thing going.
We would go around and cut grass for people in those high dollar subdivisions and we didn't do to bad money wise.
I got my regular job after college and he went on to do it himself. he later upgraded to a new trimmer and blower.
He stopped at a restaurant that we had been taking care of for a couple years and as he was mowing, a black car pulled up to the truck, a guy in a shirt and tie got out of the car, grabbed the trimmer and blower and crammed them in the trunk and hauled ass. A white man mind you. Shirt and tie.
a customer saw this, followed the guy, got his plates, cops pulled him a short time later, equipment gone, he was high as the sky on some dope.
Turns out he was a engineer for IBM and the black car was a high end BMW. He was a drug addict and didn't want the wife and kid to know so instead of buying his dope with his pay check, he stole stuff to pay for his dope habit.
This guy at that time was making in the high 5 digit salary range. He wrote a 1000 check to cover the equipment he stole from my friend and paid another 2300 for stuff he had stole elsewhere.
No desperation in this mans stealing ,no reason for it other than DOPE.
By #610414 21,Apr,23 18:14
So?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 19:19 other posts 
So? You ask So?
I know it is blatantly wrong to claim theft is only because of poverish conditions. that is a excuse for many ,not a reason.
This particular case, due to the man being able to simply pay off his victims, he got off light. Should have been in jail, loosing his job at minimum.
By #610414 25,Apr,23 10:15
But it’s not you that’s making the decision to not prosecute. It was the victims choice.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 04:02 other posts 
Your problem is that we start from one topic and then you immediately switch to a different one, attempting to drift the discussion away.

Look, the topic is:
Theft does not deserve death.
We won't kill anyone who steals.

Yes, theft deserves punishment, but that is not what we're discussing, do yo understand?

It's about killing someone who, say, steals your lawn mower.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 10:39 other posts 
Your problem is you try to separate the issues.
Theft is the reason some shootings happen.
If people kept their hands on what THEY OWNED, they would live.
If people that are thieves early on in their lives, were punished in a ample way to deter them from a continued life of crime, they would not be as apt to get shot
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 22:51 other posts 
You don't understand man.

I told you:
I'd never kill anyone because he was a thief.
Does this story in any way contradict my point, that countries with a better social safety net than the US have a lower crime rate than the US AND the US has the highest percentage of the population with alcohol or drug use disorders in the world, while the US has the highest incarceration rate in the world?

That's your logic failing against simple statistics.
Try to explain that without some anecdote.

Even though drugs are linked very much to poverty, some middle-class people in The Netherlands mess up their future with drugs too, it's not just an American thing. I've seen a guy, that I knew from birth, get into drugs and finally died from an overdose, either on purpose or by mistake. He was just not very smart, was never taught right from wrong correctly by his parents, was always looking for thrills and had a mental stability problem. Sometimes his life went uphill, but he always managed to screw it up. There will always be people like that.

The question is, why would the American population have more of them than the Dutch population? Because that's what you are professing now. Or not?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 17:02 other posts 
I am sorry phart, these recent incidents are not about people breaking in and stealing stuff; none of the victims of these shootings are criminals just young people going about their lives.
The sad thing is that these appalling incidents don't seem to bother the legislators on the right who continue to worship the cult of the gun.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 17:47 other posts 
These latest cases indicate alot of problems that people are totally ignoring because it does not fit their narrative.
1, a 16 year old going out to gather his younger brothers, where was his parents???????
2, Old people are unable to run, they are unable to fist fight. and frankly some may have issues with things we can't define.
But they feel defenseless. No one seems to care that a gun may be the ONLY defense they have if in danger. call 9-11.And WAIT is supposed to suffice.Do what it takes to help older people feel SAFE IN THEIR OWN HOMES>
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 03:40 other posts 
That is a mindset that no one can possible change by argument. How sad that in the US people feel so under threat and so scared even in their own homes.

That doesn’t explain the guy who got out of his car to go to the car with the two cheerleaders in and shoot into the car. Why would he do that?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 10:41 other posts 
UNtil you can reassure people they are safe in their own homes, cars and in public places, the desire and need for self defense will still be around.
Make the people feel secure, safe.
Crooks are not honest people, a ban on a weapon of any kind is not going to deter a criminal. it will only hinder the honest person from benefiting from their constitutional rights of gun ownership.
By #610414 22,Apr,23 11:25
Phart, there are no warranties about anything anywhere in the world:
Walking through an open field during a thunderstorm, crossing a busy street, swimming at the beach, flying, driving, or carrying a large amount of cash in the subway. Life is a crapshoot but, we all do these things. We take precautions to minimize mayhem. Getting mugged is the same. The chances are so slim that carrying a gun is overreach. Here’s FBI statistics.

How likely it is to get robbed in your life in America? What are the odds?

According to the FBI website, FBI: UCR, robbery in America happens on average 150 times per year, per 100,000 of the population (in 2007). So the chance of being robbed in one year is 1 out of 667 so 0.0014%.
By #610414 21,Apr,23 11:52
Hold on, Leo. Most of us don't live in fear like Phart. We don't like guns and we attribute so much gun violence to the proliferation of guns. Phart is in his own little world were he believes that evil is always at his doorstep. Most of us go about our lives like any one else. We just have to take a few precautions.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 13:09 other posts 
Evil is at the WORLDS door step. Just some, like yourselves, are to naive to see it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 13:18 other posts 
I know, it's called fascism, and you're supporting its growth.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 13:24 other posts 
No, it's called greed, selfishness and ignorance. And your ideas and attitudes fertilize it.

How you might ask?
Well, once that guy got your stereo and found out it was not the latest and greatest, he wanted a better 1,so he stole another 1.
Greed.
Selfishness, he thought he deserved it more than you did so he took it ,tearing up your car while at it.
Ignorance, Stealing what he wants, gets him what he wants with little effort on his part. Wack and jurk and run.
No need to go to college,no need to get a job, just steal.
By #610414 21,Apr,23 15:34
That's one guy. You say there's a whole bunch in every city of the country? Ready to go out, night after night to steal everyone's hard earned stuff? Right.
You're the biggest supporter of greed, selfishness and ignorance who I know.
You think greed is stealing wallet, I think greed is becoming a multi-billionaire by exploiting workers, and paying them so little, that working is useless, making people turn to dealing drugs and stealing.
People cannot afford to have a good education. That's another
selfish and ignorant thing you support. You're only hurting yourself.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 17:48 other posts 
If people are smart enough for a higher education to do they any good,a higher education would be paid for with grants and scholarships.Not everyone is cut out for college.I know I wasn't .
By #610414 21,Apr,23 18:28
That's BS. Grants and scholarships are given out to a small number of GOOD STUDENTS. There's a set number and you could be an A student and still not get any help. That's the reason so many students are in hock because of their student loans.
I know college is not meant for everyone, but, anyone that qualifies should be given an opportunity to attend. The BIG boogie man here is that big business is taking advantage of the government's backing of those loans and charging exorbitant prices for college.
How did we go from college to a higher education?
College is nothing special. And it's very expensive in the US.
But even high school after the age of 12 is expensive in the US.
That's because our government pays more for it than yours.
If you worry about the debt and the deficit, that's a mistake,
because for every dollar spent on education, society gains up to $7.30
in economic returns over the long term. That's a great investment.
It also helps you compete in the global economy.
By #610414 22,Apr,23 08:23
Highschool is free in the US. College is the first two year of a four yr degree in higher education. Example: lawyer, engineering, Business Administration. It's also the two yrs for certain trades like electronics tech. Colleges traditionally are a way for the government to reduce the cost of going to a four year institution as they heavily subsidized them. Still, the costs have gotten away from reality. Both my daughter and my daughter in-law are in hock because of it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 18:36 other posts 
He's such a hypocrite, phart.
On one hand, he's supporter of
the Christian religion and
on the other he wouldn't hesitate
shoot someone who tried to
steal, say, his TV.
That's the definition of
hypocrisy even within his
religious system.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 07:07 other posts 
He is doing it to his own detriment.
Being a hypocrite only results in bad decision making.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 13:20 other posts 
Ananas, it didn't dawn on me about your lawnmower comment until I got on mine awhile ago,my machine cost 6000 dollars in 2006 and would be nearly 10,000 to replace.Basically a used car.so yea, I would probably put 1 right square in the ass of the sumbitch that tried to take it.

Leo, There you go again.A gun's presence is a deterrent, it's firing may not ever be needed. Show the would be crook the gun and the fact you are aware of how to use it, may be all it takes. the sound of it being loaded, the sound of it being cocked may be all it takes to change the crooks mind.
Besides, a theif around here is not going to be running ,they will be driving, a couple shots to the gas tank, or rear tires, they won't go far and they will live to think about how lucky they were to get caught and not shot.

Another thing, 1 crime leads to another crime,as I have tried to explain and you think I am just going off topic.
Most of the situations are involving this particular issue.The 16 year old, had clear view of several signs informing he NOT TO TRESPASS.
google is a friend here,
Copyed and pasted,

tres·pass verb gerund or present participle: trespassing

enter the owner's land or property without permission.
"there is no excuse for trespassing on railroad property"
h
Similar:
enter without permission

intrude on
encroach on
invade
infringe
impinge on
entrench on

make unfair claims on or take advantage of (something).
"she really must not trespass on his hospitality"
h
Similar:
take advantage of

impose on
make use of
play on
exploit
abuse

make unfair claims on

archaic•literary
commit an offense against (a person or a set of rules).
"a man who had trespassed against Judaic law"
h
Similar:
wrong
do wrong to
cause harm to
By #610414 22,Apr,23 17:08

To you, every action by a suspected perpetrator, is worthy of using deadly force. This seems to be your answer to any trouble. I'm guessing it's because your disability prevents you from shouting "Get away from my mower, car, etc". in the heat of the moment, but, pulling a trigger is available to you according to your post. If I owned a $10K mower, I would keep it under lock and key. I own a John Deere riding mower ($2K) and I keep it under lock and key. So, I'm betting your bushwhacker is safe. My property is fenced. Anyone on the property not invited would be, technically, traspassing. That would be the 8yr old neighbor's kid who's basketball ended in my backyard, or the electric meter reader that walks all our back yards once a month. No uniform on him. In an extreme case, someone running away from the cops running through my back yard AND the cop(s) chasing him.
I would never shoot anyone for any reason. You, Phart, because of your disability, are a danger to your community. You should have never been given a gun permit, let alone sold a gun. That's my opinion.
The maximum penalty for trespassing (huisvredebreuk) in The Netherlands is imprisonment of up to 1 year or a fine of €8,700.

However, it requires 'intrusion'. Just walking onto someones property
(a private land area) during day hours is not 'intrusion'. It is only 'intrusion',
when someone is entering a property during night sleeping hours, or against indicated (no entry sign) or pronounced ('go away!') prohibition.

(By the way, you need a permit to be allowed a no entry sign)

Ralph Yarl was shot at 10 pm. The night period is 11pm to 6am.
That means he was not 'intruding' by walking up to a front door,
when there was no indicated or pronounced prohibition.

People often have reasons to be on the property of other people,
that's why there are laws around 'intrusion' and shooting someone over it.
Not even your most ridiculous "Stand Your Ground" laws in Texas
allow you to just shoot someone for being on your property.

You also have no right to suspect someone of wrongdoing, just by
the color of their skin. You should have justification for a suspicion.

I agree with CAT, that you don't show any of the responsibility
that should be associated with the ownership of firearms.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 11:53 other posts 
Color of skin has nothing to do with a person being somewhere they don't belong. Sadly thieves and dope heads are not color coded,
Trespassing in and of it's self may not warrant killing ,BUT that is 1 of the other things recent shootings have had in common, Trespassing ,Being somewhere they did not belong.
In modern times there is NO need for what happened with the 16 year old kid.A simple phone call, "Hey bro ,your house gots red shutters?" No man, wrong block" OK. and he could have simply went over to the correct house.

People have cell phones, gps, road maps have been around for decades, no need to be where you do not belong.
10 pm, that is dark around here ,night time, NO time to be snooping around anyone's home and property.

Lack of respect for private property is a real issue that Need to be addressed, such as being taught in school.OR God forbid the parents take a minute to teach their kids. If it is not yours,don't take it,if it is not your home,ask permission to be there.
If it is not public property, and you need to be there, contact the owner.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 14:09 other posts 
Yes it does, because that man wouldn't have shot a white dude ring his door at 10 pm and if would have, you wouldn't have associated him with all sorts of crimes that there is no evidence of him doing.

Yes, 10pm is dark, but it's not considered night SLEEPING time.
The old man was still awake, so the lights were on.
'intrusion' means an intent to break in. There is no justification for thinking that when the residents are still awake.

Unless you have evidence of the 16 y.o. doing anything else than ringing the doorbell, the old guy had absolutely no reason to shoot.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 14:41 other posts 
More than likely a old man in that health condition would have shot anyone at his door.
Again skin color has nothing to do with it.Most breakin's in my area are sadly white.
Things may be different in your part of the world but 10 oclock is night time.

What is the meaning of an intrusion?
: the act of intruding or the state of being intruded. especially : the act of wrongfully entering upon, seizing, or taking possession of the property of another. : the forcible entry of molten rock or magma into or between other rock formations. also : the intruded magma.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 03:43 other posts 
Does that mean every pizza delivery boy will get shot, if he rings the bell, at the wrong address and it happens to be an old idiot's house? Getting the wrong address happens a lot, you know. People order food well past dark. In my country, until 01:00 AM. That would be very dangerous in the US.

You are giving a good reason to take the guns away from old people who grow afraid, from watching Fox'News'. They become a danger to their environment. How do you handle Alzheimer patients in your country?
Will they shoot their own care-giver, coming to change their diaper at a point? Is this just up to family and friends or is the government responsible for taking the guns from all the lonely senile people?

Assuming that someone is a criminal, by the color of their skin, even when that color is associated with statistics of a higher crime-rate, is still racism.
Racism: "Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.". You are judging one 16 y.o. boy by the statistics of the whole racial or ethnic group.

You give the dictionary definition for 'intrusion'. Legal definitions differ from dictionary definitions. Besides, your definition defines 'intrusion' as 'the act of intruding', which is useless. What is 'wrongfully entering upon' about ringing a doorbell, when the residents are at home and awake?
That means that any delivery person, dog walker, parent looking for their adolescent child, party-goer, Uber-driver, noise complainer, help seeker, Alzheimer patient and community guard is in mortal danger, if they have a reason to ring the doorbell after dark and/or have the wrong address.
Do you understand what a fucked-up society you are describing?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 09:58 other posts 
You are expecting a delivery,You are expecting someone. When you are NOT expecting someone is when it is a problem.
By #610414 25,Apr,23 10:19
If you are right, then why do cops make an arrest after situations like this?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 18:25 other posts 
Oh I know that. I was talking about him because he is constantly afraid of his life, of his possessions, etc. What a life!
By #610414 21,Apr,23 19:14
You got that right.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 13:55 other posts 

I will also work with Congress to give the victims of their Marxist policies the right to sue local officials for harm and suffering, and it has been great that they have caused. If your small business is pillaged because shoplifting goes unpunished, if you're brutally attacked by a violent felon released without bail or bond, then you will be entitled to massive damages.
By #610414 22,Apr,23 16:40
The asshole keeps pooping.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 16:57 other posts 
Yea,sadly biden is probably still wearing his depends.He went to see the pope and it scared the shit out of him. Literally. Kinda like that jerry nadler
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 16:59 other posts 
Legit question here,What did the man say in this video that was so "wrong" or wouldn't work or couldn't work or was offensive?
Just what did he say that bothers democrats?
By #610414 25,Apr,23 09:28
Marxist policies. Labeled by who’s standard?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 02:46 other posts 
I was going to reply to Phart’s comment hoping that not all US citizen’s felt at threatened in their own homes as he appears to be, but you make the point very clearly.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   ...#185

Show It Off