Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #70

Pages:  #1... #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 08:53 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Cat, you might check into this.
By #610414 16,May,23 13:28
Unfortunately, they don't make it city size
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 17:05 other posts 
BUT you as a homeowner can invest in YOUR OWN and perhaps even get a cut off your homeowners insurance for protecting your home against flooding.
Be proactive, set a positive example to your community and take actions to protect YOURSELF and your investments. If flooding was a risk here, I would certainly be looking at the system I would have to build a retention pond to have a water supply as we don't have those doggy pee towers ,"hydrants" in our area.
By #610414 16,May,23 18:39
It's not feasible. First, our lots are about 7500 sqft. Not enough room. Bigger problem? City ordinances.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 13:09 other posts 
You only get enough to go around the house.Not the WHole lot. Why would the city prevent you from storing a over grown balloon in a shed until the floods are coming? It would seem your city and insurance would welcome the fact you are trying to protect your home and assets and not be a burden to them later.
If the city has a issue with you being proactive trying to protect your home, you need to be more active in your local politics and get those ordnances and silly ideas voted away.
By #610414 17,May,23 13:27
You obviously don't know what it is. Research it.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Permanent barriers are only an option if they are allowed by local ordinances and there is room on a property to build them.

The new way to control flooding is to isolate a home from floodwaters with a water-filled perimeter. The AquaDam is the original water-filled inflatable dam for houses — its first documented use was in Clearlake, California, in 1995. AquaDam is water-filled, so installation is straightforward and less challenging compared to the time and effort it takes to build sandbag walls.

Because the AquaDam is a solid structure, water will not seep through it. Water that seeps in through the ground beneath the AquaDam can be controlled by electric sump pumps with float switches at strategic low spots behind the barrier.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Initial cost, install cost, pump, cost of water, not to mention need for storage when not in use, and how do you predict a flood several days in advance?
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 13:44 other posts 
It is not permanent, you only put it out when you need it.
Oh, the weather service is not longer tracking storms?
By #610414 17,May,23 14:41
Hurricanes don't cause flooding except in coastal areas.

By #610414 16,May,23 22:41
Democrat Donna Deegan, a former television anchor and founder of a charity group that works with breast cancer victims, on Tuesday upset Republican Daniel Davis to win the mayor’s race in Jacksonville.

Deegan becomes the first female mayor in Jacksonville history, having defeated a candidate who outspent her significantly. Her opponent had the backing of the Republican Party of Florida and the endorsement of Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The loosing continues.🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,May,23 04:27 other posts 
That’s pretty bold of you being you live in a red state
By #610414 17,May,23 09:22
Red by a Phart.🤣
You've always thought I'm a diehard Dumbocrat. Not so. I'm a diehard supporter of the best candidate. In my state, Independents can't vote on the primaries. I chose to register Dumbocrat because, after Reagan (he was some lollipop), Repuckers were Repugnant. I used to be a Repucker.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,May,23 09:45 other posts 
I do the same thing i even voted for a few democrats just yesterday local elections judges and commissioners things like that my thinking is we can’t change anything big unless we start small but the important thing is I’m getting involved and voting hell i even voted for a woman judge
By #610414 17,May,23 09:57
OH, MY G,D!!!🤣🤣😈🥰

By #694265 17,May,23 06:09
TheWife+Hubby - Re-Boot 2023 Seeking - Verification 🥰

[deleted image]

By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 22:38 other posts 
Cat, did you get the memo?
John Durham gave his final report on the russia hoax
There was no solid evidence to be found.

Sadly ,nothing will come of this report, alot of people tried to bring Trump down with lies.
Will people like you dismount the high horse and look at this and at least consider the possibility that other things Trump has been accused may not be true after all?
By #610414 16,May,23 07:36
I did. If true, and it looks like it is, shame on the FBI. These days my "high horse" is a rocking chair, but, surely you are not going to say that man hasn't done plenty of other bad things....... Jan 6, sex offender, embezzler, piss poor Covid manager, economic non-manager. There's a lot more, but getting peed on by Russian hookers paid by Putin may not have happened. Giving Putin a blow job? Maybe.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 09:05 other posts 
well, it's a start.
So many people hate Trump so much they are willing to take any rumor hook line and sinker. At least this is a wake up call that maby folks need to step back and study first.

Let me ask a question.
Let's forget for a moment that you hate Trump or
Let's say this same thing was done to someone else.
Do you feel like the people that lied and tried to harm the person's reputation should be held accountable?
By #610414 16,May,23 13:26
That depends. If it was illegal, yes.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 20:07 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 11:10 other posts 
Oh come on trump is and has been a perfect angel 😇 all this time and you know it
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 12:07 other posts 
I didn't hire him for President because he was a saint,I hired Trump because he knows how shit works and how to fix what is broken,And right now that is what America needs.A repairman with field experience.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 12:50 other posts 
Absolutely
By #610414 16,May,23 13:27
Unfortunately, he knew how to fix it but decided not to.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 13:42 other posts 
Every thing was running like clockwork until Biden got in and undid everything trump did and the way our departure from Afghanistan was the laughing stock of the world one blunder after another a def dumb and blind monkey could have made better decisions I understand getting old sucks but come on step aside gram-paw
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

At some point a man has to know when he’s in way over his head
By #610414 16,May,23 16:10
Short memory. NOTHING was running like clockwork. And Afghanistan was a deal made by Trump. Don't even go to being the laughing stock of the world. Your sexual offender insurrectionist was also a world class Clown.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 17:00 other posts 
Refer to this interactive chart to see the rise in fuel prices after biden entered office.and how much higher they went during biden ,even HIGHER than obama june of 2008 Just this MONTH
By #610414 16,May,23 18:33
And, of course, you believe that Bush, Obama, Trump, or Biden can actually control gas prices. If you do, you are a simpleton.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 18:41 other posts 
Surely it can’t be coincidence it’s something that the gay nigga and Biden the nigga lover are doing none of the other democrats caused super high gas prices and inflation through the roof so maybe we are right and you are the simpleton
By #610414 16,May,23 18:53
While the U.S.'s dependence on Russian crude oil is relative, Russia was also the second-largest crude oil exporter worldwide in 2021. The economic sanctions against Russia contributed to crude oil and petrol price inflation in a market which cannot be protected from price disruptions and was already impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This contributed to the increase in regular gasoline prices in the United States throughout 2022, up to the highest retail price on record since 1990.

As I've said, "Presidents don't have much sayso on gasoline prices"
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 19:36 other posts 
Well explain the uptick in price? It correlated directly with his time in office.
By #610414 16,May,23 19:39
Do some digging. You'll find the prices were highest just before Obama took over.
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

Besides, if you can read, Russia invading Ukraine has a lot to do with it
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 19:47 other posts 
Perhaps,and the fact that the US can't buy russian oil,which is selling cheaper right now,has prompted our prices to go up. I wonder who decided to prevent us from buying their cheaper oil? bidens regime.
Our enemy's are buying russian oil and they are doing ok economically. Why should we suffer when our enemy's are making out like bandits? Amazing how cheap oil helpe keep things moving.
By #610414 16,May,23 20:06
All our allies are boycotting Russian oil. If we were buying it you would have complained about that.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 21:34 other posts 
And it is costing us Alot of money to be boycotting it .Just because our allies do it, doesn't mean we have to.
We need to be doing what is in America's best interest, and cheap energy is in America's best interest.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 20:30 other posts 
It’s so sad to see that the democrats have you brain washed like this and you can save your Biden gospel for someone that will believe you i still see right through the creepy lying snakes that the democrats are
By #610414 16,May,23 20:54
In denial Mountain Man? 🥰 Emulating your Mesia? 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 21:18 other posts 
Just remember i was once a democrat till i seen the light 💡
By #610414 16,May,23 21:47
Bud Light?🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,23 21:19 other posts 
Yep Ron Desantis
By #610414 16,May,23 21:48
You mean Florida Trash?
By #610414 16,May,23 13:26
Just remember, the Devil was also an angel
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 20:06 other posts 

Gee here is adam saying there is PROOF!
Um, where is it?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,23 04:43 other posts 
Frank Zappa was a great guy.

By #610414 16,May,23 13:29
Yes, he was

By #610414 12,May,23 08:55
The reason Repukers are investing so much time and effort into transgenders and homosexuality is because they lost all credibility when it comes to real problems facing the nation. They know they are loosing elections and are grasping for any subject that will get the electorate distracted.😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,23 15:19 other posts 
No no no it’s because you democrats left them behind our motto is no one left behind it gives them security and a reason to live
By #610414 12,May,23 19:57
If it was up to me I'd send them all to Mexico in exchange for people that actually like this country
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 15:43 other posts 
Well if the democrats would put time into things like ,"take care of your kids" " Work to save your marriage" instead of," Be what you want to be today, be something else tomorrow" or Mothers don't need fathers to be there any more ,semi quoting Johnson there.
Democrats focus on shit that should not matter .AMERICA FIRST.So many liberals are setting up shelters now for the illegals that are expected over the border the next few days.
Where have those resources been for so long? Why do we have even 1 homeless veteran in this country if we have all this stuff to give to people suddenly that have given NOTHING?
By #610414 12,May,23 19:56
You are full of it. You know that's not true. If anything you should look into your party, MAGA.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,23 20:16 other posts 
I say if we set up a firing squad at different locations along the border these illegal immigrants will stop trying to enter the United States
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:02 other posts 
Why the hell they are even being allowed in is beyond me, Asylum from a mess they made? A mess they are not willing to fight to fix,so they come here to make the SAME FUCKING MESS they just left?
By #610414 13,May,23 14:58
What mess?
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,23 17:34 other posts 
So central america is in great shape hey?
Why are the leaving it if it was great?
By #610414 13,May,23 20:04
If you mean the poverty, the danger to life and limb, and the lack of a chance to better yourself or for your kids, I have to agree that is the reason they want to come here. If you are insinuating they are to blame or that they could do something about it, you are wrong. You think this is the first great migration that this country has experienced? on that you are wrong too. The Irish, the Poles, the Italians, the Germans, the Jews, the Chinese, the Cubans, the Africans, and every other ethnic or national that traditionally sees us as the Land of the Milk and Honey has come to our shores and made this country a better place. Heck, not one of us can say we are native to this land. Not even the Native Americans can say that. You should be proud that we are that, but, you shouldn't forget that we are what we are because of the great and small migrations to our country. These people, too, want what we have and they are willing to pay for it with hard work and aliegence to our country. I believe we must find a way to make it possible for these people to become like other immigrants. Let's not call them legal or illegal. Let's call them neighbors in need.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:07 other posts 
I doubt it, those people are not very smart. Similar to the north vienamese that my uncle told me they would be shooting at coming over a hill, the barrels of the guns would be drooping they were so red hot. and the idiots kept coming.
By #610414 13,May,23 14:59
And yet, they kicked our ass out of Vietnam.
By #610414 13,May,23 14:58
This is wrong
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:01 other posts 
Whats not true,that we don't have any homeless veterans?
That there are many people that could be using those supply's being given to illegals that are Already CITIZENS????
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,May,23 04:34 other posts 
That’s very true
By #610414 13,May,23 15:02
Veterans did their duty in wars. Now, we try to help veterans but, the homeless ones sometimes don't seem to want the help. I know they get as much help as we can give them and a hell of a lot more than we give illegal aliens

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   ...#195

Show It Off