Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #701

Pages:  #1... #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   #704   #705   ...#757

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 13:26 other posts 
Suppose you had the possibility to travel back and forth in time, as many times as you wished, and take an action or reverse it at will, but, quite importantly, while in the present, always remember what you did. 

Would you then go back in time in order to have sex with whomever you liked, even despite their wishes, and then go back in time again in order to reverse the action? 

Would you do that? Would that be ethical? 

(Yes, I know the obvious contradictions, but ignore them, think about it naively...)
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 14:00 other posts 
"Would you then go back in time in order to have sex with whomever you liked, even despite their wishes, and then go back in time again in order to reverse the action?"

Are you saying that you wish to be a time-travelling rapist?
Why am I not surprised...

By #275407 27,Nov,18 20:31
Anotherwords, admin is getting sick and tired of all the crybabies complaining about other members, I guess he's just trying to give you the hint just to block who you don't want to have any conversation with and stop complaining to him. Handle it yourselves.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 20:40 other posts 
A thriving species among members,cuntasarus vexed
By #275407 27,Nov,18 20:57
Wait, I have to look that up in the dictionary
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 21:01 other posts 
Try thesaurus for cuntasaurus ....
Probably on urban dictionary
By #275407 27,Nov,18 21:03
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 11:03 other posts 
There's actually a song on YouTube about the cuntasaurus rex, but I got a headache watching it.

only registered users can see external links

By #551147 28,Nov,18 02:02
In this day and age... With technology at the level it's at. What's the dealio with so many having and or posting blurry pictures? I just dont understand that. Like, I think the cheapest phone still has a great camera. I know it's not my eyes, I have my readers on.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 10:58 other posts 
The new Apple iPad tablet I just purchased has only an 8 megapixel camera. I'm not sure what my Galaxy S8+ has.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 17:54 other posts 
Has anyone noticed that there seems to be yet another way to blacklist a member? Yeah, up at the top of their home page, like right next to where the link to the groups they belong to, in bright red lettering there's; [Block This Member]

admin haa provided so many avenues to blacklist members!
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:06 other posts 
When do we get a HEAD EXPLODY button?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:16 other posts 
I like that idea!
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:23 other posts 
Will, don't school teachers already have one?
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:24 other posts 
Unfortunately, they took mine away because I used it too often...
By milesbferry [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:07 other posts 
He hates members. Bloody nuisances! Like all customers
By admin [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:29 other posts 
You may thank that dumb fuck who reported a member for abusive messages because they could not find how to block the member. Apparently it was too hard to find, despite that it's right there in the chat.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:35 other posts 
Why would I thank them? No need to answer, admin.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:46 other posts 
You're expecting people to actually READ stuff? I think you may be asking just a bit much from some of the members here, admin.
By #551147 27,Nov,18 18:52
Sorry Admin... I had to laugh at your post, cause... Although my headers to each of my pictures aren't as visable as the "block member" function around on this site. I have been asked countless times... Which dick is mine, in my side by sides? Despite ALWAYS posting who is who in the headers. People just don't read or are completely oblivious to things. I usually try to respond nicely, but after being asked the same thing over and over it can he annoying.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:54 other posts 
So...which dick IS yours?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:57 other posts 
The one attached to his body. Duh!
By #539433 27,Nov,18 19:13
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 22:40 other posts 
Thanks for clearing that up!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,18 09:06 other posts 
The Symphony of the Seas was a HUGE ship, as I recall, just short of being 1,200 feet long and 215 feet wide. The ship had approximately 2,250 crew members and could accommodate upwards of 6,000 guests. This being my first ocean cruise, I was amazed at the number of people that I would see, it was almost like a busy shopping mall on a Saturday afternoon.

With the number of passengers sailing, it is probably important to attempt to appeal to the "taste buds" of the various cultures. There was English night, Indian night, Caribbean night, etc and even cultural differences offered in breakfast foods. The things that caught my attention were mostly what the ship referred to as "English". Yorkshire pudding is not pudding as I know pudding to be, it is bread. Hmmmm.... At breakfast, the entire 13 days, they offered bangers and English bacon. I tried these offerings just to say I tried them, bangers appeared to be nothing more than a pork sausage link on steroids. A bit longer and so much more plump than an "American" link of pork sausage. I can't say that I didn't like the banger, but I preferred our pork sausage to a banger as it seemed that our sausage had more flavor. Then there was the English bacon, there was nothing bacon like looking about it in size or appearance. It was about 1/4 inch thick and appeared to have just been sliced from a pork roast. Although I tried some of these different cultural dishes, for the most part, I enjoyed the amazing fresh fruit, yogurt and cheeses for breakfast.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 12,Nov,18 18:13 other posts 
I looked up The Symphony of the Seas. I expect it can be seen from space, like the Great Wall of China.

When staying in hotels in England, there is the 'Full English' breakfast, to see you through the day if you don't get any lunch. This is why English people are on the cruise - "You can't beat a 'Full English!'"

[deleted image]

When in France, say, there is the 'Continental Breakfast': fruit, croissant, jam, pain au chocolat, cheese.

[deleted image]

I quite like a croissant when in France, but for a camping breakfast it's usually a baguette and jam.

[deleted image]

Fresh bread three times a day for the French, because the bread is rock hard after a couple of hours. They have bread with every meal.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,18 21:20 other posts 
Yeah, yeah! That picture of a "Full English" looks like what was offered daily on this ocean cruise but not all components were offered in the complimentary breakfasts served in the hotels in Lisbon or Madrid. I do recall being surprised at seeing what I refer to as "pork & beans", as a breakfast item last year when I was on the river cruise. Heck, when we were growing up, my mom would open a can of beans and boil some hotdogs and that was dinner. Strange that Campbell's would label it as Pork & Beans because as I recall, there was a small chunk of what appeared to be uncooked bacon floating at the top of each can.

This cruise always had cooked or sauteed mushrooms at the breakfast buffet and the grilled tomato, too. As much as I enjoy mushrooms in my salad or with a steak, I did not eat them for breakfast. As for the grilled tomato, uh-uh, no way! I love tomatoes but not squishy, cooked tomatoes.

The fresh fruit was AMAZING! I wonder how many watermelons, cantaloupes and there was a tasty light yellow melon were brought aboard to be able to serve us fresh fruit every day?

The ship also seemed to cater to the Asian passengers offering a morning noodle dish, a rice dish and if I'm not mistaken, pao, which looked like a dinner roll.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 18:17 other posts 
Delicious breakfasts.
Can't wait to have my English breakfast tomorrow morning and my Chinese breakfast next week in China.
--------------------------------------- added after 51 hours

This is what I had for breakfast today in China: jellyfish
[deleted image]
And a lot of other strange things.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:23 other posts 
I'm a vegetarian, Leo, that's why I'm never going to China!

Tofu, yes, tofu and chicken, no. They have no concept of Vegetarianism, or, to put it simply, no meat, no fish.

Just like Chinese restaurants here in UK
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 19:03 other posts 
Oh But there's an incredible variety of vegetables in China. In fact, half the time, I only ate vegetables. Boiled greens, pickled roots, stir fried tofu, fruit, etc.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Besides, why couldn't a vegetarian eat jelly fish? In my opinion, it's almost like a vegetable. It's a very rudimentary life form and, from an ecological point of view, it makes sense to eat it. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I think.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 19:10 other posts 
I also like to eat
Chinese pussy
for breakfast.

I did that today.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 23:47 other posts 
I was chatting with a member from the UK that works an overnight job. I asked him what he was up to and he responded that he was "stuffing his face with his lunch". I asked what he packed for his lunch and his response was;

"Rolls , crisps , doughnut , choc biscuit , pieces of tablet & my juice".

We both speak English yet the only thing that I recognize is the doughnut and possibly the chocolate biscuit. I assume that a biscuit might be something like a plain cookie-ish type thing, possibly similar to a biscotti. Whatever it all is, the "lunch" sounds like carb overload.
By #569341 26,Nov,18 03:50
Rolls are like heroes/subs/po' boys/etc...sandwiches basically in roll form (the things you get from Subway); chocolate biscuits are chocolate cookies, a plain-savoury biscuit is like a Saltine or the other brands you have their as well...what you would call a biscuit is what we & the Brits would call a savoury scone or something similar; doughnuts are donuts (you guys created them, we just spell them properly ; juice is cordial made of proper fruit, but they might've been talking about alcohol (if they called it "my juice"...if not something gross that our livers process...), crisps are potato chips (that's not a shared word through the Commonwealth though - i call them chips, call thick "french fries" hot chips and the thin hot chips they sell at Maccas [McDonalds] and in French restaurants 'french fries' like you guys do); pieces of tablet are probably exactly what it sounds like - some sort of medication. Agreed, not the healthiest diet ever!!! :x
The biscuit thing and how you define them is the only thing that i can never work out properly. From my experience of being in the US and cooking, your biscuit is our savoury scone or dumpling - the thing you would put in, or dip into a stew or casserole to adsorb the jus (for the English, a Yorkshire Pudding would be similar)
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,18 08:09 other posts 
Thank you. See how much of a translation/explanation you provided on something so simple?

I was confused about what the lunch was all about and this was my understanding which I sent to him; "Rolls, like something you would apply some butter to and eat with dinner? Crisps, like potato chips? I understand doughnut. Chocolate biscuit is probably a cookie of some sort and I have no idea what a tablet is."

He responded with this; "Rolls are bread but not bread  & yes butter & a filling yes chips tablet is sweet v sugary & yeh youre almost correct but not a cookie 😊x"

So my guess was close but not 100% and it still sounds like "tablet" is something food item, not medication.

When I think of a "roll", I think of a dinner roll. I completely "forgot" about a good sub, not anything Subway offers, there are some old time delis that will make subs where YOU decide how many layers, YOU pick your meats, YOU pick your cheeses and YOU decide if you want it assembled on a "hard or soft ROLL". I do like hard rolls in that scenario. I guess I can see the similarity between a biscuit and a scone although I've gone to a several teahouses and what they serve as a scone, I much prefer over a biscuit.
By #569341 27,Nov,18 04:03
Babe, the bodegas in NYC and the rolls/subs they make...!!!!!!! Best late night drunk food. Fuck everything, i'm getting in the car, driving to the airport and getting on a plane to NYC right nowlol
I'm Australian and have never been to the UK but have been to the USA on several occasions, only reason i know...the Brits might have some things they call different names to what we call them though? "Tablet" may be what they call a savoury cookie (that's merely a guess though)?
We call what you call dinner rolls dinner rolls too - we just don't really split different shapes/sizes of 'rolls' into categories...unless you buy them from a French deli/cafe and then they are batards or baguettes (coz that's just the name the French give to those types of bread); or an Italian deli/cafi and we call them paninis.
There's also Greek/Turkish/Lebanese/etc yeeros/gyros/doners/kebabs (but even "kebab" has different meanings here - it can mean meat and/or vegetables cooked on a skewer or a gyro/yeeros/gyros/etc) - some places call them rolls too to Anglicise. Logical as they are a sandwich that is rolled up in thin bread; but very different to the other rolls i/we mentioned. Then there's a Californian Roll which is just a big roll of sushi that hasn't been cut into pieces like you'd usually expect sushi to be served...
I think the most simple way to describe a "roll" is: a sandwich within a piece of bread of any kind that hasn't been split all of the way through
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 10:55 other posts 
Your explanation of a roll is logical, I agree.

Hmmm... I've only been to New York City on a layover but I'm certain there's a lot to see and experience.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 18:54 other posts 
A bread roll, aka cob, batch:
[deleted image]

A stuffed roll, batch, cob:

[deleted image]

Tablet is Scottish for fudge:

[deleted image]

Tasty
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 19:03 other posts 
Fudge is tablet, tablet is fudge? Why not call fudge, fudge?

Now, what do you call "pills"? As far as I'm aware, there are tablets and capsules.

And let's not forget there is a writing tablet. Geez, now I fricken understand why people say the English language is difficult to learn.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,18 20:55 other posts 
And a "welcome back" shout out to furluvr who has also been gone for months and months and months..... If you are interested in his what happened, he blogged about it.

Now, I'm sure that there are more missing than these two but if someone can swing by and check on Mazinga and Yimmy , I would be a happy camper!
By #569341 27,Nov,18 03:45
Good to see furluvr is back (: .
How'd you straight link the member's nick in, b! ?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 11:00 other posts 
An ampersand before and after the nickname will yield those results, !LF_DemonCleaner! . I also make sure there's a space behind the last ampersand so I don't muck anything up.
By #551147 27,Nov,18 14:22
That's good to know. I just press and hold on a person's name and hit copy link address. /member.php?w=569341 But, yours looks so much nicer. May I borrow it's use? 😉
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 17:04 other posts 
Of course, I'm sure admin would not mind at all.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,18 19:39 other posts 
Looks like a "welcome back" is in order for a super nice member and a SYD "cheerleader". If you haven't guessed, I'm speaking about roadguy32751 !

Swing by and say "hello", I'm sure he will respond as soon as he catches his breath and gets a free moment.

WELCOME BACK, ROADGUY, WELCOME BACK!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 00:29 other posts 
YIKES!

There's a contest called "kinky, freaky, extreme and as weird as possible" and one of the entrants, member #572626, submitted a picture of a naked man with a strap around his neck tied and hanging from the bar above. My assumption is that the member was swiftly deleted by admin.
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 08:38 other posts 
I don’t scare easily, but with the crowd around here... I was almost terrified to click on the link to that contest. But, I did.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 10:06 other posts 
And did you see what I saw?
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 10:33 other posts 
I did. Disturbing.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 10:45 other posts 
I don't clic on that stuff much but by just reading it sounds like that wierd shit people do to try to make it "better" when they jack off. My neighbor lost his son to that procedure.
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 14:25 other posts 
Erotic asphyxiation. Yeah, not a safe practice.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 15:53 other posts 
Yes, but in erotic asphyxiation, do you think the person's arms would be behind their back?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 16:32 other posts 
I didn't see the pic in question here but if the arms were behind,naw,something fishy there.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 16:35 other posts 
You don't see the last entrant's photo? I see it.

/contest.php?id=991
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 22:23 other posts 
homeboy be sick minded.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 22:56 other posts 
So you did see it then?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,18 15:32 other posts 
Yea, wierd to post that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   #704   #705   ...#757

Show It Off