on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #698

Pages:  #1... #693   #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   ...#757

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #487013 02,Dec,18 10:55
Anyone else notice an abundance of old tired threads being dug up? Jesus spend the twenty points and make your own.
By #562152 02,Dec,18 11:02
We are mentally challenged,,may have the points but not the ideas
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

You gave me an idea,,start a new thread and include the last 10 most popular dumpster threads,
By #487013 02,Dec,18 11:06
I don't think your mentally challenged. I just feel that maybe you would be able to get your point across more effectively if you started a new thread. But that's just me, some **** for the same topics to be repeated. Do what you want. Im just talking aloud.
By #487013 02,Dec,18 11:06
Lol I haven't been to the dumpster in a while. I forgot it was even there honestly.
By #562152 02,Dec,18 11:11
For a "newbie" like me they are very interesting, very funny, and amazed so little has changed over the years. Honestly, I'm just having fun. I'm trying to change my attitude in the forums. Laughter over bluster.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,18 11:12 other posts 
Yes, I noticed one of your threads was resurrected by licksipsuckit.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Dec,18 12:04 other posts 
I think they dredge up old threads because they aren't bright enough to create their own.

On a related topic: I LOATHE when asshats dig up one of my old threads and "repurpose" it for their own idiotic blathering.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,18 12:17 other posts 
I believe that this thread was originally posted by the previous profile belonging to AngelofDeath, no?

/forum/thread.php?id=20603#4
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Dec,18 13:47 other posts 
I am not sure, but some of the wording feels very much like her style.
By #487013 02,Dec,18 16:32
Cringe, yeah that was written over four years ago.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,18 15:13 other posts 
There is slightly more than 24 hours to enter the DONG-da-DONG-DONG! 😁 contest!

/contest.php?id=1000

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 23:33 other posts 
I think I prefer the term "block" over blacklist.

Thank you admin for creating the term "block", it is the word that best describes the action being taken and thank you AngelofDeath for using it in your post. The term "block" looks kinder and different in black rather than red!
By #551147 30,Nov,18 18:17
IF your "blocking, blacklisting" someone. Why the need for kindness? I think a "fuck off" button would be more fun. 😀
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 18:31 other posts 
I lean toward "block" for the reason I stated.
By #551147 30,Nov,18 18:31
Lol I know, was just saying.
By #275407 30,Nov,18 18:43
I like fuck off too
By #551147 02,Dec,18 02:54
Ikr
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 22:51 other posts 
I'll cast my vote for the "fuck off" button
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Dec,18 23:54 other posts 
"Fuck you very much."
By #551147 02,Dec,18 06:11
By #551147 02,Dec,18 02:55
Thank you my good man! 😀
By #539433 02,Dec,18 08:53
I'll say fuck off as we say in a chat room

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 22:03 other posts 
I can't help but roll on the floor laughing!

only registered users can see external links

As my memory serves me, I was yelled out and cursed at.(F-word) was just about every other word. I constantly screwed up, even getting off of the bus!!! (Yes, I was the sorry ass who was the last one off the bus!!!)

I never did anything right!!!

I was one sorry ass draftee!!!!

As I look back on those days all I can do is smile and laugh!!! It was nothing like you see in these vids!! I am sure they cleaned them up!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 11:00 other posts 
I bet you made sure you were not the last one off the bus, ever again.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 16:31 other posts 
It didn't matter!!! LOL!!! As I recall, the DI got on the bus that morning at Fort Dix. He cursed and yelled at everyone, gave us a all sh*t, and I don't remember what he said exactly but it was something like Get orf this fucking bus and God help the last m-o-t-h-e-r fucker who gets off this bus!!! LOL!!!!

Everyone scrambled and since I was sitting in the back, I didn't have a chance in hell!!

Once I did get off he yelled and screamed at me and I had to do 20 (20 pushups). While calling me a worthless lazy ass pile of sh*t that had to be scraped off the bottom of the cesspool!!! Or something like that!!!

Of course, everyone got berated at some point.

You never do anything right!!!

I was fortunate! I came home!
By #551147 29,Nov,18 22:35
Oh my gosh! That sure brought back memories. That first guy seemed rather tame compared to my first encounter. SHEESH! His use of profanity would have made my Mother look like a Nun. I was scared shitless... Only ****, never been away from home, hell, had never been outta state at that point. The experience was EXACTLY what I needed. I will forever be grateful for the lessons I learned in boot camp. It's something I believe many many of today's ungrateful youth should be put through. What branch were you Veryshyguy?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 22:49 other posts 
Army... medic, in the Army's infinite wisdom, since I was a biology major (changed major after I got out to math), they concluded I must know something!!! Boy did I fool them!!! LOL!!!!

While this is just a movie this is what I remember...

By #551147 29,Nov,18 23:37
ROFL
That's more like it! I chose the Coast Gaurd. You were last off the bus, I was the littlest guy. He put me through HELL I tell ya! Called me pip squeak, lil shit, turtle turd, amongst other things. 😐😐😐 That was in the 80's, so I was naturally rockin a mullet. Looking all fly like David Hasselhoff. Ummmm why oh why did I wear a mullet to boot camp? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You'd a thought that friggin recruiter would have warned me.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 17:33 other posts 
OMG!!! I feel sorry for you having a mullet!!!! I'm sure you asked that they just trim that up for you!!!

Somehow I got various names too, shit stain, cesspool scum (that's even lover than turd), turd wad, etc. I don't recall all of them.

I do remember one day I got the giggles!!! I got "punished" that night as I had to stand guard duty from midnight to 4 am watching over a single broken jeep in a parking lot in the rain!!! The jeep look like it was in an accident and pretty mangled, but I had to make sure no one would bother or steal it!!!
By #551147 30,Nov,18 18:29
Yeah, I recall slipping up and laughing once, too, at one of his insults to another recruit. Why'd I go and do that...

It was SO fun doing more push ups getting up and down repeatedly in the friggin mud whilst balancing my piece on the backs of my hands, and you best NOT get any mud on that weapon. Yeah, that was a lot of fun! Ahhhh such fond memories.

By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 22:03 other posts 
I am pleased (and kinda humbled) to announce that I have officially been declared the "Nasties [sic] piece of work on site".
If I had known there was going to be a contest, I would have tried harder.
To those of you who didn't win the title (you know who you are), better luck next time.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 22:24 other posts 
Move over, JustWill, you might have to share your crown and title. I got this;

"Nasty trouble maker. Should be banned from site"

And the shit storm was all because I blacklisted her. She is so mixed up. Why is it my obligation to allow her to post in a thread that I created? I don't even remember the wording of her "demand(s)" but her demands did not work for me. I asked her privately and nicely to steer clear of one another and that did work for her. What, I'm so stupid that I should allow her to bash me in other threads? Screw that!
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 22:30 other posts 
My favorite part of her unhinged rant was, after posting several barely literate and venomously insulting comments directed at me, she then told me: "Let me give you free advise. The same I gave Bella. Drop it and in a few days or weeks I'll cool off and life will go on."!
Seriously.
Because...you know...my life would definitely be on hold until she calmed down...
By #487013 29,Nov,18 22:24
Damn it Will, you always get the best toys. Leave some for the rest of us trolls will ya? Sheesh.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 22:31 other posts 
Would you feel better if I made you my Vice Nasties?
By #487013 30,Nov,18 01:01
Yes. Lol
By #275407 30,Nov,18 04:55
You mean skittles didn't win
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 11:41 other posts 
I didn't see the list of nominees, so I am not sure who I was competing against...
By #487013 30,Nov,18 14:56
Well I guess congrats 🍾🎉🎈 are in order. Heres to you buddy, I salute you on your victory. Way to go, you earned it. Lol

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 04:25 other posts 
What's the difference between "free" and "absolutely free"? Deep thoughts...
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 11:42 other posts 
"Absolutely free" is freer than "regular" free. It's, like, three times more free!
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 11:45 other posts 
Oh, like ugly vs ugly as shit. I get it. Thanks!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 12:19 other posts 
Are you sure "absolutely free" is only three times greater than regular free? Absolutely free sounds more powerful to me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 12:42 other posts 
Three is the magic number!

Absolutely free also has 33% fewer calories than regular free...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 14:21 other posts 
Absolutely free is more better than free....

What a fkn mess of words that is... (someone should spot the joke ?)
By #487013 30,Nov,18 14:54
Kinda reminded me of how George W. Bush speaks. Lol No one makes me bl33d my own bl00d, or the wings taking dreams thing lol.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 00:37 other posts 
I can't remember if I asked this before, what physical attribute catches your attention and appeals to you? I don't want to hear about personality because a personality is not a visual thing.

I like eyes and smiles!
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 00:42 other posts 
Nice teeth get top points with me.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 00:49 other posts 
I really love it when a man allows himself to freely SMILE! Like this....
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 01:00 other posts 
I do. I just changed profession, again. I now sell furniture, mattresses and appliances. I did it before for ten years. A (sincere) smile is a good thing in sales.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 01:02 other posts 
You are no longer cooking?
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 01:05 other posts 
No. I have escaped from the kitchen! It's a very physical job and my long term plan doesn't include working like a dog when I'm smart enough to lift only a pen!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 17:05 other posts 
Hey! Get back in the kitchen and make me a damn sammich!
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 00:58 other posts 
Will I can still cook it's just that I'm not getting paid to do it.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 01:31 other posts 
A nice smile!
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 01:40 other posts 
I think that in my profile photos if my mouth is visible, it's full of fun! Be assured that I smiled when I was done.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 01:42 other posts 
By #551147 29,Nov,18 02:27
Long pretty hair, eyes, and smile. Oh! And a great ass
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 02:48 other posts 
Scorpio, do you think I have long pretty hair?
By #551147 29,Nov,18 22:09
Heya Keb! I can't say I've gone through your entire 75 page gallery to see if you have long hair. But I'll settle for them long luscious legs. 😉
By #569341 29,Nov,18 04:55
A good-looking, symmetrical face; unique eyes and nose; legs [which almost always translates into a nice rear-end]; a unique style - not-trend followers / not 'preppies' / not as alternative as me; inner-strength that you can feel in their 'presence'/character/the way they carry themselves; accents or just unique voices (as a straight man referring to women).
Personality is a dumb answer anyway, it just suggests that you like outwardly nice people - i like a girl with just the right amount of fire, or i get bored. People with outwardly flawless personalities seem fake and forced to me; they get on my nerves!!!
Relationship-wise, she has to be as/more intelligent than i am; whilst being cheeky as well. On a one-nighter or fuck-buddy level, she can't be dumb. I'm not under 18 anymore, mere hotness just doesn't cut it nowadays - i'm no longer just trying to be "Mr Too Cool For School" and add "notches" to my bed post. If a girl is so stupid she can barely speak...NUP!
***She can't be too similar to me either. I've learnt that from experience - partners that are too similar to you stunt your ability to grow as a person
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 11:54 other posts 
You mention a symmetrical face, have you ever seen it when a picture is composed and it is a mirror image of the other half of the face, I hope that I said that correctly. The person looks totally different and in some instances, looks like a freaking outer space alien.

As far as a unique nose, how unique do you want it to be? Is the nose of the "Wicked Witch of the West" in the original Wizard of Oz movie unique enough for you? Or maybe something like Mike Tyson's nose? Michael Jackson's nose was unique, too!

And as far as her other attributes, geez, by the time you get done checking her out, the night is over! 😜
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 10:02 other posts 
The eyes. Always the eyes.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 11:54 other posts 
Eyes AND smile do it to me every time!
By #460385 29,Nov,18 12:32
Pretty feet and a nice ass.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 12:45 other posts 
That's a nice starting point! What if she turns around and has a face that only a mother could love?
By #460385 29,Nov,18 13:01
Hmmmm, good question. LoL
By #487013 29,Nov,18 22:23
I’m a sucker for tatttoos if they are done nicely, and shaved heads. I also dig blonde men with pretty eyes and a nice smile. My other go to is long dark hair on a man with a bit of facial hair and blue eyes. If he’s taller than six feet, that’s a bonus. I’m also sucker for an intelligent well spoken guy with a great sense of humor or a good hearty laugh.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 22:42 other posts 
My preference was always toward dark haired men and yes, I like shaved heads, too. I kinda feel that male pattern baldness tends to make a man look old. My advice, if you got that fringe going on around your head, get rid of it.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 23:12 other posts 
I got rid of mine about 5 years ago. Now I have to wear a hat all the time I am outside. I do save a lot of money on haircuts!

BTW I did have dark brown hair before I lost it.

My beard was also dark, but now it has quite a bit of gray. Some say it makes me look old, and I say well, yes, I am!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 23:16 other posts 
I figured as much based on the color of your body hair, which you have plenty of!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 23:19 other posts 
Yes, I can grow hair almost anywhere except where I want it! Oh well, such is life!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #693   #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   ...#757

Show It Off