Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #699

Pages:  #1... #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   ...#757

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By 2nice [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 08:42 other posts 
I do not understand why sooooo many “straight” guys post close up pictures of their asshole. Logic tells me if they’re “straight”, they’re trying to appeal to women, right? How many women really want to see that shit?
By #562152 23,Nov,18 09:03
Not this one. I think they may not be totally straight?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 10:11 other posts 
I do like butts but to bend over and bear your bare asshole, ummmm, uh, not so much. That view does not do anything for me.

But let me ask you this, do you, do other men or women, find it visually or sexually exciting to see a woman spreading her pussy wide open? Damn, I mean if you want those view, get a clamp and see what the gynecologist sees.
By #545732 23,Nov,18 10:18

I had a random private message from a guy here years ago. He sent me a pic of him crouched on the floor with his ugly hairy arse facing the camera along with, "Any thoughts?"
I replied saying, "Yeah, good spot to park my bike."

He didn't rrespond, thankfully.
By #562152 23,Nov,18 10:46
By #562152 23,Nov,18 10:19
Again, it doesn't do much for me but guys ask that a lot. Personally I would think a good body shot is sexier, but, i just provide what they want
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 10:35 other posts 
Not too long ago you were all butthurt about not receiving responses on your posts. I'm curious, why do you feel compelled to respond to the various posts left in this thread? Don't be rude, crude or vulgar with me because this is merely my observation.
By #562152 23,Nov,18 10:44
they are interesting and i would assume the thread author is posting to get a response. And I'm not compelled posting here. I also post in many threads and different subjects. I notice that you too respond to many other threads too. I think i did mentioned that the main reason i visit your thread is because I find that the people who post here occasionally have something worth while to discuss. I like that
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

Congratulations having more responses than Pissing at Urinals
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 11:40 other posts 
There's no congratulations due. PISSING AT URINALS is unique and in my opinion, the most successful thread because it is a topic solely dedicated to pissing at urinals. The RANDOM BULLSHIT thread, which by the way had over 9,000 posts prior to it being moved to the dumpster and this thread were meant to catch any subject matter that members found interesting or perhaps had a quick question about.
By #562152 23,Nov,18 11:51
Why was RANDOM BULLSHIT sent to dumpster?? I didn't get the chance to see it, but it sounded like a great thread
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 23:26 other posts 
Just go here:

/forum/?ct=1
I love the pink prize inside a pussy
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 12:07 other posts 
Okay, I am putting on my "logical Will" hat here:
I think, for many of those guys, it isn't about showing their bung-hole because they think it will attract women (or men), but because posting pics of that nature makes them feel "daring", and "naughty", and completely exposed. Think about it.
Even when totally naked, the asshole (male and female)is one of the few erogenous zones of the body that is never on display. It is one of the most "private" of private areas. An exhibitionist who really gets-off on having other people view their body would find it hard to resist flashing that particular orifice in a public forum. I don't think the asshole pics are there to excite viewers, but because they turn the poster himself on.
By 2nice [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 14:22 other posts 
Hmmm...interesting and “logical” viewpoint, Will.
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 16:12 other posts 
The "logical Will" hat makes my brains hurt and gives me horrible hat-hair...
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 16:41 other posts 
I have always wanted to see the back of your head. Let's see your hat-hair head shot. Please?
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 17:12 other posts 
If I can't see the back of my head (I tried once. Gave me a nasty neck sprain.)no one can!
By #562152 23,Nov,18 14:50
That's why I like it here. Great thinking by a great mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 16:33 other posts 
Do you think that logic also applies to women who flop open their hoo-hah?
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 17:05 other posts 
I have no idea what is in the minds of hoo-hah floppers.
As I have said elsewhere, the INSIDES of people are not at all attractive. That is why we have skin: to keep all the oozy, slimy, icky bits hidden. (And, I assume, because it is really tough to get lint and cookie crumbs off of your liver.)
Vaginas are lovely.
Uteri...not so much...
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 17:28 other posts 
I wouldn't think the same logic (of showing the most private of private orifices) applies with women showing their open pussy holes. Guys are very visual and women know that. I think in the case of the open hoo-hahs it's more of a "hey, look at this and how would you like to slide it up in here?" kind of thing. Close ups of assholes do nothing for me, but I don't mind a nice open pussy pic. Anyhow, that's my 2 cents on the subject
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 17:33 other posts 
Hey, homie, did you have any problems accessing the site beginning on Friday, November 16th?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 19:51 other posts 
Yup, I sure did. I couldn't get on for about 6 or 7 days.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 20:18 other posts 
Thank you. One last question, were you using your mobile device or WiFi? If you were using mobile, what carrier do you have?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 21:13 other posts 
I could get to the site intro page with my mobile but didn't go further or log on. Work provides my phone so I stay off sites like this on it. I use my WiFi at home to access the site and that's what wasn't working.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 21:32 other posts 
I could not access the site using my mobile data. Took my phone to the Sprint tech support store at 13 and Gratiot in Roseville, connected to their WiFi and I had no problem accessing the site. I actually convinced myself that the problem was MY phone and brought a tablet from Sprint. I really detest Sprint and my contract with my phone is fulfilled in May, 2019 but this damn tablet will extend my relationship with Sprint through November, 2020. Ugh!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 26,Nov,18 16:16 other posts 
WOW, Yeah it was weird because I could access everything but this site. I flushed the DNR, cleared the history, deleted cookies, i was convinced the hang up was in my modem or router or something to do specifically with this site. I was not about to call my provider and ask, "How come I can't access the Showitoff/ShowYourDick/ShowYourCunt sites?" Haha. I reached out to a few friends I email with and they could get on, but not me. Then I started hearing from them about others having issues, the site was accessible again and here we are.
By #562152 24,Nov,18 07:18
I would love it if you could send me a close up photo of you with your legs open for me to have a wank to.

That is a PM from one of the guys I chat with. His is one of several daily PMs that I get from members. Some are very insistent that it must show past my clit. I once posted a pic, on my page, that you could see China. Personally, while I do have a reasonably pretty pussy, I wouldn't want to see it. And let me anticipate the question. My chats are sex chats. The members that interact with me know and expect that that's what goes on, so,if I can accede to their fantasies, I do.
Sex is not dirty, but, it can be ugly, disgusting, or beautiful, depending on private taste
By #569341 25,Nov,18 22:37
It does not necessarily make you gay/bi/bi-curious to be a man who likes some arse play. Neither goes it necessarily make you gay/bi/bi-curious to post a picture of your arse on here. Showing your spread arse cheeks and calling yourself strictly "straight" on here...
I know that i, as a 'straight guy', (and most 'straight guys'; and, even gay/bi/bi-curious guys that aren't interested in their bunghole being touched by anyone) consciously show as little as possible to avoid comments from the same sex that make me uncomfortable. I don't want to have to be rude to anyone coz we are all aware that 'straight guys' and 'real women' are the minority on all sites like this; and i have a tonne of gay/bi friends here and in the real world...but their are boundaries we all personally set.
I know from my many visits to this site that 9 out of 10 pic requests from bi/gay friends and strangers are for your arse (that's why i have it explicitly stated in my blog to never ask me for a picture of my arse). if a "straight" male would cave to that and show it just to seek extra attention...still not 'straight'.
A 'straight' guy can take and be grateful for general comments about their dicks (that's like anyone complimenting your car)/bodies/face/style/etc (a compliment is a compliment regardless of who it comes from); but posting pics that leave you open to comments about other men having anal sex with you, nup - that crosses the threshold (as far as i am concerned).
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 18:37 other posts 
Hey, 2nice, look at the recent uploads on SYC. There are 3 pictures posted by latincouple34 and she is spreading her butt cheeks, big time!
By #551147 29,Nov,18 21:46
I know this was not directed at me, but... BLEK!! 😖 I find it tasteless from either sex.

Now that I've seen it, and scarred for life, thanks a lot B!!

I would defer that sight to AoD for her take on it.
By #487013 29,Nov,18 22:26
I certainly don’t. If I want to summon a demon through a gateway I’ll do it like the other practitioner of the dark arts.

By #539433 28,Nov,18 22:53
Twosaggetits just ban me how will I ****
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 23:52 other posts 
You are going to sl33p okay. I think she may have got it wrong, for what it's worth, I actually think you are one of the nicer guys here.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 05:10 other posts 
Just speak to her other account
/member.php?w=572871
By #539433 29,Nov,18 07:12
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutesCan her fake ban you too
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 10:01 other posts 
The fake profile is gone.
By #551147 29,Nov,18 15:50
It was supposedly... "her husbands, lil br.other's, baby mama's account". 🙂 I'm only curious to know whether it was deleted out of embarrassment, or Admin nixed that shit.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 17:04 other posts 
Maybe, in a fit of crazed rage, she stomped her feet through the floor and fell to the center of the Earth like Rumpelstiltskin.
By #551147 29,Nov,18 21:42
I was asked to deliver a message to you... "Her s.i.s.terinlaw deleted the account". 😉
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 21:56 other posts 
Of course she did. Wink. Wink.
By #551147 29,Nov,18 22:00
Well... I was just extending a one time courtesy as I'm not the messenger boy. 🙂
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 22:07 other posts 
Did she at least give you a tip?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 21:57 other posts 
Please, why get caught up in the middle of high school-like drama? Just my advice, don't.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense, which I can vouch that JustWill has, would know that deleting an account does not purge the entire footprint of the member who is leaving/left.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 22:08 other posts 
As a matter of fact, I have exactly 1.5 ounces of common sense.
By #551147 29,Nov,18 22:10
Fucker! I only have 1oz.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 15:52 other posts 
Last night I picked up a couple of things at the local grocery store which is a large chain.

All the employees were wearing a burgundy tee-shirt that had "Team Nat" on the front and a verse from 2 Corinthians on the back. Again, this is one store in a large chain and I was surprised to see all the workers wearing something that might "offend" someone who is wants to separate church from grocery shopping. I asked my cashier what the shirts were all about and she spoke of one of of the "baggers", a young girl, 16 years old who was undergoing an 8 hour surgery that day to remove the cancer she had on her tongue. I was told that the doctors needed to break her jaw, remove the cancer from the tongue then, reconstruct the tongue.

It guts me to hear about cancer affecting c,hildren.

By #569341 28,Nov,18 04:53
Not a fan of the new system for pics that a poster doesn’t title. Liked the old system for untitled pics - e.g., an untitled dick pic used to be just called something like “a picture of a lizard”. Now, because I don’t just leave emojis on the rare occasion I comment on someone else’s picture, my comment becomes the title. I don’t own these peoples pictures - why should my genuine comment become the title of their picture?! Now Arexa’s 3 most recent pictures look like I own them/her (that’s some backwards shit - she may be one of my best friends; but my comments shouldn’t be the title of her pics)! “Heaven for this Heathen” was pretty good thoughlol
Title your pics people. Apart from the “ownership” of that member and their pic issue. It sounds weird when a picture is named by a commenter...as if it may not actually be their property and content (it isn’t that difficult)
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 10:55 other posts 
Some of the comment titled pictures do look odd.
By #569341 28,Nov,18 23:53
When I first came back and saw a picture of someone I knew and read the title, I thought to myself “there is no way [said member] would write that about themselves”, so when I first talked to them again I was cautious until I was sure it was [said person].
The titles don’t have to be stupid or need 5 seconds of thought like mine...but anything is better than having a title which is a comment from someone else that is chopped in half. Am I wrong?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 00:04 other posts 
It's odd how the system selects the title. My GUESS is the person posting the comment must say 5, 6, 7 words before it becomes the title. If you said something like, "NICE", it's not long enough and emojis will not be a part of the title, either.

Yeah, I might come along and comment on a SYD picture and say; "What a nice wang you got there!" and he's stuck with that title unless he deletes my comment.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 00:35 other posts 
Occasionally I purposely don't title them just to see how they get titled. If I like it, I leave it. If I don't like it, I can title it myself and override their comment. Some very interesting (and flattering) comments have come up.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 00:48 other posts 
Interesting, I had no idea that a member could retitle their picture. Do tell how.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 01:50 other posts 
Click on the category setting under your photo and change the title then update.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   ...#757

Show It Off