Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #694

Pages:  #1... #689   #690   #691   #692   #693   #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:27 other posts 
I do not understand it at all.

I'm looking at the Pic of the Month contest votes thus far and it amazes me that the SYD frontrunner has received 116 votes versus the SYC frontrunner having received only 45 votes. It doesn't make sense at all!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:33 other posts 
Asking/spamming for votes is the only way to win...
I posted two blogs about potm,thing that makes me giggle,is the people who view the blog, don't even bother to vote hot or not....
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:45 other posts 
What I find so odd is that if you look at the majority of the Free Theme Image Contests, any time there is a contest open to both SYD and SYC members, the SYC member wins 99% of the time. With that said, I find it odd that the SYD frontrunner has double the votes of the SYC member.

Your recent blog asked whether "friends" were alerted about the POTM kicking off and that their "friend" is a participant. I think it would be a good idea if admin had a way to send out some type of notification.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:53 other posts 
I think it's a reflection of this site,guys want to find women to chat with,so vote for the women thinking they will get something.....

And the notification thing about potm,will probably just end up being like the rest of the recent events, you'll look but probably not vote until asked by a friend in that contest..
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 21:08 other posts 
Using your logic, why haven't more than 45 SYD members voted for one of the 3 lovely ladies in the POTM contest ?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 21:13 other posts 
Maybe they haven't asked for votes ?
And it's just left to people to look at the potm entries...

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:22 other posts 
Oh, that forum topic, Self-Appointed Site Police /forum/thread.php?id=20749#104 has popped to the top again and I can only imagine that that TWAT, leopoldij, is pissing and moaning AGAIN about me. If he didn't post the pictures of the prostitutes that he pays to touch him or complain about me, he would not have anything to post in the forum. lol

Such a pitiful little man, it is a good thing that his pockets are deep and that he is able to pay for sex.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:27 other posts 
You know what makes me laugh....I thought he only wanted to talk about sex,now he only talks about you,I think he's sweet on you Bella! And cannot handle your rejection.....
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:31 other posts 
Ah, I never thought about it in that manner. He is sweet on me, isn't he!? Hey, I'm only going to tell you, so keep it to yourself, he posted an anonymous message on one of my pictures! Yeah, can you believe that? He logged out, then visited me.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:37 other posts 
If you know you are not gonna get along with someone,why the need to go on about someone you show contempt for,you can't resolve an issue if you show blatant contempt for someone....
So why Leo has to keep on about you,when he only wants to talk about sex,leads me to the conclusion that he actually is sweet on you
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:47 other posts 
I think you are correct with your assessment.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:48 other posts 
And this is all because I blocked him.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 21:51 other posts 
Oh, the "race" to be #1 on SYD's Popular page seems to be going at full blast.
By #460385 04,Jan,19 13:23
I'm I seeing that right? The pic in the lead has 261 hot votes from only 3 members?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,19 17:31 other posts 
What I can see right now, is the;

• #1 picture has 491 VIEWS, 252 VOTES, made by 8 VOTERS.
• #2 picture has 184 VIEWS, 178 VOTES, made by 2 VOTERS.
• #3 picture has 684 VIEWS, 113 VOTES, made by 12 VOTERS.

Of course the stats will most likely change on how many members are involved in the overwhelming voter turnout, but not enough to support the number of [HOT] votes I'm seeing.

Just my opinion, that's a darn good picture of JiminKS and I don't understand why the other two didn't allow him to ride this wave.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 02:37 other posts 
It looks like history is repeating itself, have you seen the Popular page?

If your friends don't have enough points to propel your picture to the top row, you're going to have to settle on being Mr. #5 or below.

Whatever floats your boat, fellas!

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 19:06 other posts 
I saw a short interview that James Corden had with Mark Noble, the captain of the West Ham United football (aka soccer) team. What I found amusing is that the interview included subtitles.

only registered users can see external links

Since English is an American's "first language" might Brits or Aussies find it difficult to understand us when we are speaking because of our "accent"?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jan,19 10:22 other posts 
In general no, but there are some occasions when I really do have to concentrate a little more to understand US citizens from some southern states.

This link it to an English clip that really would require not only subtitle but a translation as well.

only registered users can see external links
By #562152 07,Jan,19 12:55
The United States and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language. George Bernard Shaw
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jan,19 17:51 other posts 
If the US spoke any other language it would be seen as a very strange country that we struggle to fully understand.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,19 10:34 other posts 
Regarding the accent of people in the South, yep, subtitles or an interpreter! Taking a stroll down memory lane, Honey Boo Boo, Mama June and Sugar Bear were certainly difficult to understand.
By #372661 08,Jan,19 21:17
Oh they were difficult to understand, in more than their language alone.

By #460385 06,Jan,19 14:06
We can't speak for other couples on this site. But in our case, just ask who is speaking. Cause I can God damn assure you I ain't chatting with dudes and the wife ain't chatting with chicks. It's pretty fucking simple. And we are too far involved in this site to change things now. And yes the wife is on and chats with her guys as much as I do. But I can tell you when it comes to the Forum, 99% of the time it will be me, the hubby. We are not her to fool anyone and have always agreed and given verification pics to those who have asked. And yes I agree with Administration that so many wife's, girlfriends, and ex's have no idea there pics are on here. I have been saying that for years. We still only carry 20 members on our friends list, the ones we know are real. So maybe we are the exception to the normal around here for couples. And as far as verifications. Forget about the many girls that have refused to give a verification pic over the years. There are just as many couples that have refused or given some bullshit excuse on why they can't either. Yeah because you girl has no fucking idea what your doing.
By #562152 06,Jan,19 15:36
CC,,,I don’t think there’s any question you guys are real. I’m sure that you’ve been verified not only by the odd member, but, by long time and experienced members, like Bella. However, I’ve never saw you say “this is the mister”. The few times I’ve asked you seemed annoyed. No matter, but, do you have ready pics to prove who you are or do you make them on the spot? Do you take the time every time to prove your maleness and your wife her femaleness? And I can only see only two ways to be so positive, give your cell# or Skype/live cam. Two things most members won’t do. So, even you two, very popular and long time members, can’t guarantee you are posting the wive’s pics without consent. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like to be deceived either but, until I’m absolutely sure I want to know the truth, I take the others member’s word they are who and what they are. After all, it’s on line. Not a declaration of marriage
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jan,19 17:19 other posts 
As I have said before, we can ask a member who we are speaking to, Mr or Mrs and get a reply but really there is no guarantee that what you are told is true.
Generally I take your view and, in my case cautiously, accept what they say but looking out for any converse indicators.
I love your final sentences they really say it all -

'After all, it’s on line. Not a declaration of marriage'

If we really want to be certain who we are talking to we need to get out and meet real people.
By #562152 08,Jan,19 17:25
By 2nice [Ignore] 07,Jan,19 13:45 other posts 
Well said, and accurate.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,19 13:19 other posts 
Can someone please explain the sexual attraction to feet and toes? Is this strictly a man thing or are women sexually attracted to feet and toes?
By #551147 08,Jan,19 14:56
Can't explain it, other than to say. I personally don't really like, "get off" on feet. I just like a nice pair, well taken care of. Example... A chick I was mildly into and I, were about to engage in a lil bump and grind of our uglies. When I turned around, my eyes saw the most hideous looking feet I have ever laid eyes upon. I'm not kidding you either. I immediately had visions of how the wicked witch of the easts, feet, must look exactly like hers. 😖 It was such a turn off I lost my desire to do anything with her and ultimately threw her out! I wouldn't want them things touching me. I would have been mortified. After that, I made sure to bluntly ask to see their feet before things progressed. 🙂 My Wife says I have cute feet, she likes to massage them, and has even gone further while enticing me to play sexually. I use to think this obsession with pretty feet was unusual until I saw it immortalized in a movie (Boomerang), many years ago. And now have met many others that feel the same way as I do, all males though.

By #574505 06,Jan,19 18:31
this is the first time I see this is it some thing new or what is it m or f sign
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Or couples
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 18:59 other posts 
Hmmmmm.....I suspect that that is the symbol designating a "couple". You should have this symbol on your page, 👴 . Your profile indicates you are 90, old man!
By #574505 06,Jan,19 19:04
where the 100'
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 19:11 other posts 
In 10 years, when you celebrate your 100th, we will see what happens! And of course, this is also dependent upon the site being here and you not deliberately deleting your profile for some unknown reason!
By #574505 06,Jan,19 20:01
Lol that's a long time to wait

By #562152 06,Jan,19 19:06
I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.

This girl today said she recognized me from the Vegetarians Club, but I'd swear I've never met herbivore

I know a guy who's addicted to drinking brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.

A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.

When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U. C. L. A.

I got some batteries that were given out free of charge.

A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.

A will is a dead giveaway.

With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.

By #460385 05,Jan,19 23:14
It's getting really old. Almost every female that I give a compliment to, responds with a compliment about my wife. Then they ask for more pics of the wife. Fuck off dudes.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,19 23:34 other posts 
Your wife is a beautiful woman, me, I would rather look at YOU!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,19 23:42 other posts 
In your opinion, how many different women do you see on the profile of LeahandSophiaLoveCock
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 05:25 other posts 
So you are saying that you are surprised that a site that is overwhemingly male finds your wife attractive and that makes you angry, why?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 11:02 other posts 
I don't believe Mr. CountryCouple is saying that. What I believe he is trying to convey is simply that when he compliments a "female", the alleged "female" then requests pictures of his wife. This request makes his internal bells and whistles go off and in his estimation, is a good indication that the "female" he just complimented was most likely another man.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 11:20 other posts 
Ah, sorry, I aplogise, my mistake. Oh I can fully understand why that makes him annoyed.
I am afraid that I am now so cynical that I just don't believe that there are many females actually interacting on here even as a couple. I almost work on the assumption this is a guy pretending to be his wife.
That is so sad.
By #562152 06,Jan,19 16:20
Another man that is hetero. Otherwise the guy would continue chatting with Mr CC. I think Mr CC is getting mad because the wife is more desirable
By admin [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 06:56 other posts 
You are well aware that most of female profiles are either total fakes or guys posting their wives/girlfriends. Most of women are simply not into such activities. I knew that empirically when I was asked to make female section of the site, but I did not understand why then. Now I know why, I read some books on human evolution after that. It's intrinsic gender dimorphism. It's not that there are no exhibitionists among females, it's that they do it differently from males. Posting nudes on some site for free is just not their way. There are always some exceptions, indeed, but they are few.
By #562152 06,Jan,19 07:26
I understand your frustration. It has affected you to the point of accusing every female on site being fake. You may be right but I would like to throw this out to you and Admin. When a couple signs on as a couple, subconsciously, everyone assumes both of you are bisexual and that your wife would like to play with other women.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Either as a threesome or as a show for you. Even if you are the one that starts the conversation. I find that having to deal with a couple is a pain in the ass. I never known whom I'm chatting with. Why not split your account. Open an account for her or for you. If you want to you can each post one or two pics of your wife/husband with discription and URL to find. In your page, your wife is the main attraction. I can understand why she gets the bigger amount of attention
By admin [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 08:50 other posts 
It's the dude 80% of time even if they both participate.
That's why they don't separate accounts. Because no one will chat to the dude except gays and since he has a woman it's mostly not what he's interested in. Again, with some few exceptions.

But more often it's just the dude and wife only poses. Even more often it's a dude with pics of his exes who have no idea they are posted here or some random pics from internet.
By #551147 06,Jan,19 09:30
There is a beloved couple that has seperate accounts here. The Male rarely if ever responds and the female is the primary. That being said, I prefer the separation as then it's easier to discern as to who's chatting with you. There is another lovely couple that I chat with, and they share ONE account. 70% of the time it's the he that I'm speaking to, but quite often I don't know which it is and it kinda feels awkward to ask, hey which one of you are talking to me.
By #562152 06,Jan,19 11:45
You, all, could be correct, but, Anthisisme, has the most correct attitude. There's no way to tell for certain if it's the Mr or the Miss. So,either have fun or go to the next.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 10:21 other posts 
As to the "who am I talking to" question, I think every conversation from the couples site should start with a clarification of who is 'speaking'.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 11:07 other posts 
I have just had a conversation with a couple. I asked who i was talking to. They said it was the woman. That could well be true but the male could have replied that way. We just don't know. Although quite often the guys give themselves away in the ways that they talk.
My view is that if I do believe the response then I go with it if where the conversation leads is fun. I have had fun, they have had fun.No problem.

By #562152 05,Jan,19 09:00
WHY DO THEY LOCK GAS STATION BATHROOMS?  ARE THEY AFRAID SOMEONE WILL BREAK- IN AND CLEAN THEM?
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 10:12 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #689   #690   #691   #692   #693   #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   ...#768

Show It Off