Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #692

Pages:  #1... #687   #688   #689   #690   #691   #692   #693   #694   #695   #696   ...#763

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 18:15 other posts 
Need some toe tapping Canadian music to start your year off? Here you go!

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

...or two? only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

OK just one more time! Canada has some great classic rock! only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 19:19 other posts 
What!? No Guess Who, no Bachman Turner Overdrive!?
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 20:56 other posts 
Oh, there's lots of great Canadian bands. Loverboy and The Guess Who are two of my favourites from this list of Canadian Bands. Burton Cummings was both the lead singer of the Guess who and keyboards/background vocals with BTO.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 23:35 other posts 
And let's not forget Bryan Adams, ahhhhh.....

Everything I Do; only registered users can see external links

Summer of 69; only registered users can see external links
By #372661 02,Jan,19 11:36
The Guess WHo rules! Here's a great song of theirs that perhaps could apply to some on this board.

Undun
The Guess Who
She's come undun
She didn't know what she was headed for
And when I found what she was headed for
It was too late
She's come undun
She found a mountain that was far too high
And when she found out she couldn't fly
It was too late
It's too late
She's gone too far
She's lost the sun
She's come undun
She wanted truth but all she got was lies
Came the time to realize
And it was too late
She's come undun
She didn't know what she was headed for
And when I found what she was headed for
Mama, it was too late
It's too late
She's gone too far
She's lost the sun
She's come undun
Too many mountains, and not enough stairs to climb
Too many churches and not enough truth
Too many people and not enough eyes to see
Too many lives to lead and not enough time
It's too late
She's gone…
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 14:43 other posts 
Undone is great! only registered users can see external links
By #460385 02,Jan,19 15:14
I'm more of a Rush guy. No better drummer ever for me then Neil Peart.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 16:45 other posts 
CC54, much to the chagrin of many of my friends, I am not a Rush fan. I’ve never bought an album. I don’t dislike them, I just don’t like them.
There, now I’m going to get my passport revoked and kicked out of Canada!! 🇨🇦
By #551147 02,Jan,19 16:19
My favorite all time Canadian died. I had such a crush...
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 16:40 other posts 
I’m fine Scorpio! ❤️👍
By #551147 02,Jan,19 16:41
Lol Cute!

By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 22:49 other posts 
Another member just called me the "EPITAPH of stupidity".
That's right...EPITAPH.
I am officially the inscription on stupidity's tombstone.

(Isn't it amusing when dim-witted people call other folks stupid?)
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 01:55 other posts 
My eyes are blurred and my head is all hurty.

Were you really referred to as the EPITAPH of stupidity? Someone said that about YOU? Well I think that that is the EPITOME of rudeness to refer to someone as intelligent as you as being stupid!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 08:34 other posts 
When people do this, misuse a word or phrase. Would you correct them. Some people do become quite offended when corrected.
Just after getting married my now ex-wife use the expression 'giving up the goat' rather than 'giving up the ghost'. having pointed out her mistake we actually started to use the goat version privately.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 12:26 other posts 
I am an English teacher, so I spend much of my day correcting people.

My point, though, was that one should make certain, when criticizing someone's intelligence,that you don't sound like a moron while doing so. It sort of negates your intended insult.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 17:37 other posts 
I don't think that English teachers correcting a mistake in grammar or vocabularly was in my mind. I was thinking of more casual examples, such as I mentioned.
However, you really do need to be sure of yourself before correcting someone elses gaffe.
By #487013 01,Jan,19 13:32
Lmfao. I bet they meant to use "epitome".
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 18:25 other posts 
Stupidity's tombstone might read "Nemesis of JustWill" making this a correct statement but we know that Stupidity will outlive us all.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 22:33 other posts 
Sad, but true.
You'd think that Stupidity would drink a mason jar full of kerosene while smoking a cigar and blow itself to Kingdom Come...

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 10:15 other posts 
Hmmmmm...... I saw the strangest thing attached to a private upload(s) sent by a friend who sends me uploads every day. In fact today I received 13 uploads and I believe that only 3 or 4 had this message attached. It read as follows;

(you can block uploads completely or by gender):

The words "completely" and "by gender" are underlined so my guess is that it is linked up to some type of blocking action.
By #574505 01,Jan,19 11:02
Same here bella
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 12:11 other posts 
Maybe admin will update us about this. I'm not the type of person that will push an unknown button just to see what happens. I might not like the results or be smart enough in order to correct it.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 22:42 other posts 
This member's screen name, Tofuboy , has me curious. Is tofu something that is a staple item for vegetarians or do meat eaters do tofu too?

If you have had or prepared tofu, what is your opinion?
By #487013 31,Dec,18 01:01
I love tofu. Especially in miso or fried. Its quite tasty. And I'm a meat eater.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 02:39 other posts 
I have no idea what miso is. And when you say fried, I suspect that you mean pan fried/seared rather than deep fried.

Is tofu served as a "main entree" or is it served like a starch such as potatoes or rice? I know nothing about tofu other than I have heard that it takes on the flavor of what it was cooked with.
By #487013 31,Dec,18 09:53
Pan fried tofu. But ive had it deep friend and battered it reminded me of deep fried cheese that you can get from the state fair. Miso is a soup made from a paste and seawed and shallots with tofu and mushrooms in it. Theres different pastes and it can be red, white, clear, and brown. It also can have. a red creamy texture or brown creamy. I prefer the brown clear. Its offered as a starter with ginger salad at many Japanese style hibachi restaurants or places that offer sushi and sashimi. Tofu can be used to make many main dishes and salads.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 10:10 other posts 
Interesting, thank you! I have not been to a Japanese restaurant in one hundred years. I've been to Benihana, a chain restaurant, years ago. It makes me wonder how it would stack up against independent Japanese restaurants. You know, like trying to compare Taco Bell's authenticity to Xochimilco located on Bagley St., smack dab in the center of Detroit's Mexican Town.
By #487013 31,Dec,18 10:12
We have a large asian community here. I love asian cusine, but prefer Japanese teppan style. Most japanese chain restaurants are actually korean owned and will have some type of korean barbecue attached. I dont mind korean barbecue is yummy.
By Pistonbroke [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 08:41 other posts 
You mean someone still lives in Detroit? I thought it was abandoned!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 09:17 other posts 
Surely you jest!

Although I live in St. Clair County, I work in the Renaissance Center in downtown Detroit, I attend sporting events in the city as well as attending the fine arts offered in downtown Detroit. My guess is that Detroit is nothing like it was prior to the riots in the 60's. It is a proud city with visionaries that will help to make it a great city once again.

By #460385 31,Dec,18 22:32
Happy New year fuckers. Shotgun is loaded waiting for midnight. Be safe and a healthy, happy 2019.
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 22:50 other posts 
Happy New Year right back at ya, folks!

By #487013 31,Dec,18 10:26

I can't stop laughing. Poor cat. 😂
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 10:47 other posts 
I am a cat person and that Persian cat had a face only a mother could love. It kinda looked demonic in the eyes and that underbite only added to the cat's unique appearance.
By #487013 31,Dec,18 10:53
The cat has a site called wilfredthewarrior. It's face reminds me of someone.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 11:07 other posts 
I watched that about 20 min ago and I'm still laughing.

The, (LOOKS like grandma) is the one that sent me over the edge
By #487013 31,Dec,18 11:45
Me too.
By 2nice [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 14:45 other posts 
Lol
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 17:27 other posts 
Between Facebook and Instagram he has well over 1 mill followers.And after doing a search, there are over 15 pages of results for Wilfredtheworrior, go figure

By #460385 30,Dec,18 19:53
I have laid low for 2 weeks. But I have to say, this TWTTs shit gives me a headache. She writes too much.
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 21:08 other posts 
I blacklisted her. Which is something I don’t typically believe in, or practice. I just couldn’t endure anymore of her idiot blabber vomit.

And after doing so, I must say...the forum is a much more pleasant place.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 22:43 other posts 
She just does not understand when enough is enough.
By #460385 30,Dec,18 22:57
Ya think.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 23:21 other posts 
Did you happen to read her posts in Angelofdeath 's thread? The one that tickled the crap out of me is her post to AoD basically asking her to broker an "understanding" between the two of us. She doesn't want me to send her private messages, check, NO PROBLEM, she does not want me to address her in any forum thread HOWEVER she wants the freedom to post in the thread(s) I host. And if I agree to this, she won't call me names but she never mentioned anything about the "fabricated" crap that she makes up.

As I pointed out to her in AoD's thread, I've NEVER called her names and I believe that we are in agreement on that matter. HOWEVER, there were 3 names, posters in this thread who have been a bit tough on her, denigrate her, yadda, yadda, yadda. And for that reason, she apparently justifies her vulgarity and meanness toward them as well as rationalizing the names and out an out lies directed at me.
By #460385 30,Dec,18 23:36
Yeah, she is delirious.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 23:41 other posts 
So would you be interested in talking about cocks, pussies and tits?
By #460385 30,Dec,18 23:42
Only if it's saggytts.
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

And Charlie speaking.
By #562152 31,Dec,18 09:41
CC54,,it's ok to admit you have brain limitations. Take aspirin

By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 12:24 other posts 
Has anyone noticed that Twits seems to be obsessed with bella! these days? Seriously...90% of her forum posts make reference to bella! It's getting to be a lot like a "it puts the lotion on its skin" situation.
It really is kind of sad and pathetic, actually.
Sure, Twits is in her mid 70's and has issues with dementia and alcoholism, but watching her dance like a geriatric monkey in the Forum just to get a pat on her addled, little head from the Sea Cow and its crew is depressing.
Would someone PLEASE pay a little attention to her?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 13:13 other posts 
She's copied your post and it has been reposted in 6 additional threads.

I just cannot understand why admin doesn't stop her crap. She is a straight up whack-a-doodle!
By #551147 30,Dec,18 05:16
He did say... "He didnt care anymore"
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 06:21 other posts 
Maybe Geritol would help?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 19:41 other posts 
I bought a couple bottles of that shit,aint worth a damn.
As for tantrums, well,some folks are bored.
If you ever see a tantrum under my nick name,it has been hacked. Or I am joking in some off beat way.
I mean really ,if the joint gets to bothering me so much I have pitch tantrums,I can clic my way elsewhere.I don't have to be here.
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 19:44 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #687   #688   #689   #690   #691   #692   #693   #694   #695   #696   ...#763

Show It Off