Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #691

Pages:  #1... #686   #687   #688   #689   #690   #691   #692   #693   #694   #695   ...#763

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #562152 04,Jan,19 14:24
WHY ARE HEMORRHOIDS CALLED "HEMORRHOIDS" INSTEAD OF "ASSTEROIDS"?
By #545732 04,Jan,19 14:32
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,19 17:33 other posts 
Now that is funny!

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 00:07 other posts 
The Evaluation Panel has been busy tonight with a couple of referrals. One member was reported for deletion because of a racist remark made in a private message. Another member posted a clothed picture of herself holding a clothed infant.

What is your opinion, should the members be deleted for these offences?
By #565792 02,Jan,19 01:00
In my opinion members should leave it to the owner of the site how it is run or be deleted.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 01:05 other posts 
Thank you for your response. Were you aware that the owner of the site passed that decision making issue along to the tenured members?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 01:44 other posts 
I sent her my opinion on her child's photo.

Jan 1, 23:51 kebmo: DO NOT POST PHOTOS OF CHILDREN HERE!!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

The photo has been deleted.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 09:32 other posts 
And I sent Cutegirl1993 a similar message 3 minutes later when I froze the voting. Sometimes a simple message is all it takes to give the member an opportunity to correct the problem prior to being deleted. 👍

Jan 1, 23:54 bella!: Hello. Please consider deleting the picture with the infant in it. You were reported for deletion because of the questionable nature. Thank you.

I believe I've seen several of her posted pictures in galleries established as fake profile(s). I can't find anything when I do a reverse search. If anyone is able to find internet hits on her pictures, let me know and I will change my vote to delete. The specific picture that I recall is the one with the cat. And there are new pictures added and I believe that the video is also taken from the internet.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 12:21 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 12:41 other posts 
Thank you.

May I inquire as to what picgra is?

The member's gallery is odd in the sense that the Facebook type pictures appear to be good quality photography yet the nudes are such a poor quality. Do you think she has a new photographer?
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 13:10 other posts 
All pics look good to me except the two shower pics. It’s common for those not to have the same quality.

She has since removed all of her pics except the nudes.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 13:23 other posts 
Thank you 2nice!

Hmmmm......she's probably making certain that she's not deleted for ANY reason.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 11:01 other posts 
The referral is frozen at present and the offending image has I think now been removed.
Posting a photo of a clothed infant with a clothed adult does definitely not justify deletion. It may be in approrpiate and I may contact the member to suggest that this is not a suitable place for such a photo, but that is just my opinion and no nudity was involved in the image.I think I recall a referral quite a while ago where a child was visible in the background of a photo wjere there was nudity but this was possible accidental, the member was contacted and removed the image.
We should always be carefult to disguish between deliberate intent and an accidemt or a misjudgement.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 21:47 other posts 
Janice, shut yer cunt
By #551147 03,Jan,19 15:14
Who is Janice? I keep seeing that name...
By #460385 03,Jan,19 16:06
OMG. Process of elimination, you can do it.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 17:48 other posts 
What! You figured it had to be me?

Yeah, there was a YouTube video posted TWOWARMTTS2 not too long ago. I'm have the tendency to believe that someone "helped" her with this one. It's kinda like the profile that was established under the name of Scent_of_Bellerina and the pictures that were not only uploaded with said profile but the photos were also sent to licksipsuckit advising her that they were of me and to feel free to use them as she wished. Gee, oh my! What fuckwad of a cunt would do something like that?
By #460385 03,Jan,19 21:11
Someone with no life.
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 21:15 other posts 
Lame...
By #562152 04,Jan,19 14:18
CC54,,,,Maybe it was Charlie. He's very sneaky. Even though we separated last September and the divorce will be final June 2019, he still comes to the forums to pull your chain.

By #562152 03,Jan,19 19:23
I have a question. Why is the font size on some threads bigger than in other threads?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Also, I want it to ask Admin to make it easier to upload a picture directly to a thread without having to upload it to our page. In the chats you can do that. (Only asking because I have a new forum thread I’ll be posting a lot of pics)
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Any thoughts?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 19:59 other posts 
Why ask us ask your friends on the other stuff just stuff oh wait there all newbies they won't know
By #562152 03,Jan,19 21:29
I don’t know why I’m asking you and the people on this thread.
By #562152 03,Jan,19 21:38
I don’t know. Surprisingly enough, i don’t go around calculating what will happen when i post something here. Does it matter? I am trying to go forward with a new attitude. Are you trying to bait me to go back ?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 21:16 other posts 
I can't say that I've noticed that is different font sizes in other threads.

My understanding is there are "temporary uploads" that are just that, temporary. I have no idea how long "temporary" is, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, etc. I suspect that if you or any poster chose to post a temporary upload in a Forum thread, eventually it would look like swiss cheese. But as you know, discussing what you would like with admin is the best route.
By #562152 03,Jan,19 21:28
I’m sending sugestion to Admin.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

If you notice your entry is at least 10 points bigger than my post
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 21:46 other posts 
Sorry, I don't understand. My entry is 10 points than your post????
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 22:25 other posts 
I think she's referring to font size, 8 pt, 10 pt, etc. The fonts from bella's and twowarmtts posts look the same size to me. Twowarmtts must be seeing it differently somehow. Maybe something to do with her computer, tablet, phone or whatever she's viewing the site on?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 22:38 other posts 
Can you point out something that I can look at to see what you both are referring to?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 22:44 other posts 
I'm just taking a guess here, so take it for what it's worth. I guessing Twowarmtts seems to be seeing differing font sizes from one person's post to another's. Fonts sizes are referred to in points or pts. To me they all look the same, always have. I was suggesting it might have something to do with the device she views on.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,19 00:24 other posts 
Ah, okay! Thanks for dumbing it down for me.
By #551147 04,Jan,19 05:03
I've noticed it too, but never gave a shit enough to ask, why. That being said, most of the time they do look the same, but I just took a screenshot for your scrutiny, but I have no way to get it to you. I'm not posting a friggin screenshot of text in my gallery, and you have uploads blocked. But! There is a slight difference in font size between you and fuckerboys posts.
By #562152 04,Jan,19 07:48
I noticed it because I need cheaters to read.
By #551147 04,Jan,19 09:45
I understand! I have to wear the gotdamned things too. Especially since I use my phone. Otherwise I can read the bottom line of an eye chart. How fucked up is that. 😉
By #562152 04,Jan,19 11:29
I don't know. It doesn't have a cock.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 19:00 other posts 
There was an episode on "Weeds" where the boy was tossing his "soiled" socks down the toilet causing plumbing problems. The uncle steps up to have a "man to man" talk with him about wanking. One of the techniques that the uncle spoke of was using a banana peel as a sheath. Really? Has anyone ever used a banana peel to masturbate?
By #372661 03,Jan,19 19:14
I have not tried wanking with the peel but the idea is rather "apeeling" Think I will give it a try and report back.
By #545732 03,Jan,19 19:17

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 09:40 other posts 
As if life it's self is not enough to deal with I tried to use my debit card monday.Declined. The bank tells me some jackass tried to clean my account out a week earlier.I don't use the card every day so it may have been offline for several days.The crook didn't get anything because the banks system detected suspisious activity and locked everything.Including the card from my other account I tried to use this morning.
The reason I mentioned this here is all of us are aware of the hazards of using a debit card because of scanners and so forth.But I actually try to be careful where i use it and so forth and look at the hole I am sticking the card in for that skimmer thing they show on tv. But the lady at the bank said the hackers are getting better and it is hard to dectect.
I was in the town they said the card use attempt was made in,about 4 months ago and I did use the card at a gas station. So apparently that may have been where they got the info.
Sadly,as a card holder there is nothing I can do.I can't find out who did it,can't press charges,can't do a damn thing but wait on new cards and perhaps make a genric voodoo doll to poke a needle in it's crotch for revenge.
A crime for which there is no justice to be had.
Very sad in this time of high tech that a crook can't be caught and punished.
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 10:31 other posts 
That very same thing has happened to me three times. Yes, it is VERY frustrating.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 00:19 other posts 
Three times and the breach circles back to your debit card? I've been a victim of identity theft and the bastards got instant credit under my name and opened a Lord & Taylor account. They maxed out a Discover Card account that hadn't been used in years and in doing so, changed the maiden name of my mother. You fricken think that all these credit card companies that profess to have fraud monitoring would notice peculiar activity.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 10:54 other posts 
Interesting that you mention a Gas station. Some time ago I read that your card is at greatest risk if used at a self service pulp at a gas station. I can't recall why. I avoided them for as long as possible but if I have to use one I always pay with a credit card.

I know so eone who recently noticed 2 small payments on his debit card that he did not recognise in a distant part of the country. he cotacted the bank as all was well the debits were refunded but here the criminal was hoping that the 2 small amounts would go unnoticed. If they have 100 cards details and make 100 small payments that soon tots up.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 17:03 other posts 
I was told awhile ago that since my card was a Visa debit that Visa does the research into who done what. Master card would be the same way.thankfully nothing was stolen from me.
It seems from what I was told,cost of prosecution in most cases is greater than the amount stolen and they don't proceed with charges on smaller amounts.That is purty much given the crook free run of things if you ask me.I don't make 2000 dollar purchases with my card. I get 20 bucks worth of gas or some parts and tools for the shop.Nothing large. So apparently the 480 buck single withdraw was enough to raise a eyebrow on the computer?
Who knows, but it is annoying.
By #545732 02,Jan,19 17:14
The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago too. I wasn't even informed about my account being frozen as a security measure. I only found out after I was emailed by one of the companies I had regular payments set up with telling me they hadn't received that month's payment. I checked my account and found all payments over £30 had been stopped due to suspicious activity with my account. Apparently, someone had tried to book a flight using my details.
Nothing was ever done about it, but it left me with late payment fees etc. as well as no money for over a month! Grrrrr!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 17:48 other posts 
I think that you are probably right with regards to likelihood of prosecution, even if they do identify the culprit.
Banks are getting better in their protection of customers though. My father recently attempted to pay aunusually large utility bill and his card was declined. When he queried it with the bank they said they did that as the charge was for a sum far larger than he usually makes. Frustrating for him at the time, but he would far rather be frustrated than out of pocket.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 00:10 other posts 
This is a rhetorical question, if the bank detected suspicious activity, I wonder why their security area did not contact you to verify the suspicious activity prior to you attempting to use it and being denied? That seems really messed up.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 07:37 other posts 
I totally agree, if they detect a suspicious payment they really should contact the account holder.
One Christmas a few years ago in the run up to Ihristmas I decided to do it all on my Visa and was spending merrily when I received a phone call on my mobile, while in store, from Visa asking if I was the person doing the spending.
That is what you want.
it oly ever happened the once though.
By #562152 03,Jan,19 07:38
credit card skimmers (illegal card readers) are the size of a deck of cards and easy to install on a fuel pump at a gas station. if you use your debit card to buy gas, choose "credit card" for payment or go inside store to pay. if you use credit, the transaction is protected. skimmers are there for a few hours only as the banks call the merchant first
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 09:52 other posts 
Well,to be honest,something I never thought of doing till this happpened,was updating connact info for me at the bank.My dad's number got a couple calls asking for me .The voice sounded foriegn and was very hard to make out my name but the rest was mumbo jumbo.This may have been the call you all are speaking of.I updated my contact numbers at the bank,something that I had not done in 20 years.Never knowing it might be a issue.
Can the skimmers be installed without a key to the inards of the pump?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 10:35 other posts 
Yes, it is important to ensure that your bank has current contact (ie mobile device) information for you in the event that they, the fraud department needs to contact you.
By #562152 03,Jan,19 10:58
Phart I don’t know. It’s a lot easier to do it outside the store, at night than inside the store. Those locks on pumps are not designed to keep out a determined thief
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 10:39 other posts 
Why is the debit function more prone to being breached when so often they are a dual function card?
By #562152 03,Jan,19 10:54
I don’t know. I think it’s the same but the credit company can take back the charge and the merchant gets stuck with the loss
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 13:02 other posts 
Because I sell furniture and appliances, the amount per sale is often in excess of $1,000. It is common for cards to be declined because of $1,000 per day purchases that people often put on their cards, which we should all do if it's uncommon to spend that much daily. If you plan on making a large purchase you should call your financial institution before you leave home and let them know that it will be happening and they will allow major purchases to go through without issue.
Also, if you plan on a vacation or spending large amounts online or in a city other than the one you live in or near you you should let them know.
Don't forget that they are responsible for fraud on your card so they're not protecting you, they're protecting themselves.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

You should also have a maximum cash withdrawal on your accounts, which you can override anytime with a phone call.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Furthermore... if you make a make a major purchase and cancel it for any reason and have a $1,000 maximum on your account, sometimes the refund would be rejected because of the fact that the refund is a transaction and it exceeds the transaction limit!
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,19 14:51 other posts 
thanks for the information.Never thought of calling them first.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #686   #687   #688   #689   #690   #691   #692   #693   #694   #695   ...#763

Show It Off