Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #528

Pages:  #1... #523   #524   #525   #526   #527   #528   #529   #530   #531   #532   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #551147 25,Jul,20 06:45
Every single St. Louis Cardinal stood for the national anthem. 😍 I applaud them for that decision. 👏👏

POLITICS should be left out of sports!

Leave it to morons to ruin events or activites that have united people from every walk of life for many many years.

It's really sad...
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,20 07:28 other posts 
Hasn't the same been said about here, SYD/SYC, the forum? Why do we talk about recipes, politics, etc, this is an adult website.
By #551147 25,Jul,20 07:46
Meh! I view this site as more of a free speech oriented, dirty facebook of sorts, social site. Really quite genius in many regards. If I don't feel like reading about any given topic, I just ignore them. If all I feel like doing is gawking and ooogling over some folks bodies and body parts, I can do that too, or both.

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 13:41 other posts 
A GOOD CANADIAN JOKE.

A photographer on vacation in Orlando was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read '$10,000 per call'.

The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for.

The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to God.

The American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Atlanta . There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it.

He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was.

She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God.

'O.K., thank you,' said the American.

He then traveled to Indianapolis , Washington DC , Philadelphia , Boston and New York .

In every church he saw the same golden telephone

With the same '$10,000 per call' sign under it.

The American, upon leaving Vermont decided to travel up to Canada to see if Canadians had the same phone.

He arrived in Canada , and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read '40 cents per call.'

The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. 'Father, I've traveled all over America and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in the US the price was $10,000 per call.

Why is it so cheap here?’

The priest smiled and answered, 'You're in Canada now, son ... it's a local call.'
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 14:59 other posts 
Really, kebmo?
By #551147 23,Jul,20 15:21
And I rest my case...
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 20:48 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 21:58 other posts 
Hey, kebmo, it's all good. I know you are a proud Canadian and even in these dark hours, I can say that I am proud to be an American.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 23:22 other posts 
It's an old, pre COVID joke. It's pro Canadian, not anti American.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 23:36 other posts 
I knew it was a pro Canadian "joke". Are you certain that it wasn't an anti American slam and that COVID-19, Black Lives Matter demonstrations and civil unrest and the presidential campaigns did not weigh into it?
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jul,20 00:53 other posts 
I would post such comments under "All Trump and only Trump".

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 22:06 other posts 
Regarding PLAY BALL! feature, in the event that you want to include a message with the pass, the only place the message is seen is if the member pops over to that feature. Wouldn't it seem more logical if the message also accompanied the pass and was reflected in the "private message" area as well? Did what I said make sense?

/ball.php

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 21:11 other posts 
So I think in honor of the BLM movement so they don’t feel excluded I will make a nice pitcher of Black Russians double vodka instead of the traditional White Russian
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 21:24 other posts 
Why not double up on the kahlua?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 21:41 other posts 
The vodka is stronger I like a good buzzzzz

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 11:46 other posts 
Is anyone able to explain why folks ask to be "EXPOSED"?

I don't understand the thought process behind not only posting your face but posting your personal information as well, ie name, address and sometimes your phone number then request to be exposed. Is it me, or does anyone else see this as being a prescription for disaster?
By #460385 22,Jul,20 11:50
More than likely it's not that person asking. It's a pissed off ex exposing them. Now the stupid fucks that show their driver's license with address and all, well thems what we call a special kind of stupid.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 12:33 other posts 
That's what I'm talking about, the new member that's requested to be exposed and has posted all of particulars with his driver's license, too. I don't understand....

I don't know if you saw it the other day, a SYC member was referred for deletion because her name, city and state, as shown on her SYC picture, did not match the pictures on the Facebook account. That's telling me we have whack jobs here that are doing some investigative work here, but for what purpose?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 17:17 other posts 
it is probable that the face and the details do not belong to the poster. I have in the past, distant past voted to delete any account with such details posted.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 21:32 other posts 
I don't know, the legitimacy of Matthew_Newton requesting to be exposed looks "highly probable" that he has personally made this request.

/blogs/44778.html
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 03:04 other posts 
In which case I think that he needs to be protected from himself and identity theft.
By #551147 23,Jul,20 17:46
Here's another... ColinA /member.php?w=610579
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 18:45 other posts 
Yes, there is ColinA and more. It seems as though Matthew_Newton has gone to great lengths by requesting that he be exposed. He's just a young guy with an entire life ahead of him. With perspective employers checking social media sites, I can only imagine that him being "exposed" would cause more damage than the thrill of being exposed could ever give him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 20:43 other posts 
I noticed both are from Canada 🇨🇦 oh by the way Matthew has left the site
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 21:21 other posts 
Oh, maybe he got some exposure and when his parents found out, they grounded him and he can't go out until he is 30.

Seriously, I don't understand that mindset. I mean, if you recall Jeffrey Dahmer, he started out killing animals and it progressed to killing people, and more. Matthew is a young guy, I think 27. What, he started out flashing his stuff and that doesn't give him the "rush" anymore? There are a number of people who are comfortable in showing their faces and if someone sees them, someone sees them. But to post all your personal information and ask to be exposed seems over the top. I wish I understood the psychology behind his desire.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 21:40 other posts 
I know I don’t understand it either

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 14:47 other posts 
I thought this was interesting.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 19:36 other posts 
Interesting indeed just goes to show you there is good and bad in every race
By #551147 23,Jul,20 02:47
BRAVO!!

Hopefully more wake-up, and stop being expendable pawns.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 12:41 other posts 
The United States State Department has ordered the Chinese Consulate in Houston, Texas to be closed because of spying? That's a big move. When are people throughout the world, going to wake up and realize how much that China has interjected themselves in so many countries?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 17:15 other posts 
I don't always agree with US policy but in this case you are so right, we have all been asleep at the wheel. So many countries were chasing the hope of economic benefit from good relations with China and ignored their unacceptable behaviour.
We need to start making things ourselves once again and call out their illegal activities loud and clear.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 21:42 other posts 
Yes, many countries have been asleep at the wheel and China is definitely looking to grab the wheel.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 22:18 other posts 
Someone better tell stuttering Joe Biden he’s all for them

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,20 22:22 other posts 
The St. Louis couple, that were seen waving their handgun and rifle at a crowd, while protecting their property, had their guns seized by the police!?

--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

The Hodge Twins spin on the matter.

By #551147 14,Jul,20 02:37
Our country IS under severe attack from within. From those with hate filled hearts and minds that despise this country and everything it stands for. It's blatantly obvious, day after day.

NOTHING! Is out of bounds or off limits. The silence from those that supposedly care, is mind numbing. Let's just hope that by the time those silent voices decide to stand against this form of evil (if ever), that it won't be too late.

The days of the national anthem and our flag, being utilized as our uniting tool, bringing us together as one, as a proud nation, are over!

Again, divided we WILL fall...

To quote another great man, "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 12:02 other posts 
As Mel Gibson said in the movie the patriot
Why should I trade 1 tyrant 3000 miles away for 3000 tyrants in my own backyard
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,20 20:18 other posts 
I will check out the vids when I get more time but I did want to say,this is a sad case of a black woman of authority trying very hard to violate a persons right to protect their lives and their homes.
I hope this situation is resolved but to leave those folks unarmed this day and age is terriable. IF tragdy strikes and those folks suffer a home invasion,I hope the family sues the living hell out of that city and any person that allowed the guns taken.A home invasion or robbery is possiable now that the whole damn world knows they have lost their weapons,
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 21:32 other posts 
I am not sure I understand it all,the protesters trespassed into a gated community headed for someone in particulars house to protest.These folks were making sure the protesters stayed off their property.Being they are attorneys,I would think they would know the law.
I can't see that they did anything wrong.Other than frighten a few snow flakes.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,20 12:15 other posts 
I am a YouTube junkie and I've been watching clips of Don Lemon. Is he really a journalist employed by CNN?
By #551147 20,Jul,20 12:44
It (YouTube) is addictive...

As far as 🍋 is concerned, he's a dishonest idiot!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,20 12:50 other posts 
But he is a paid idiot. I've watched a few videos where he apparently is conducting an interview, he asks a question but does not allow his guest to finish. How rude!
By #551147 20,Jul,20 17:48
That he is! (both a paid idiot and rude) 👍

Doesn't it beg the question...

How was HE able to rise to achievement in such a "systematically racist" society?

I mean, did he win the lottery wheel spin of, "It's your turn to be successful!"?

Maybe he discovered the "Golden Ticket" to success in a chocolate bar?
he's an idiot.....everything he does is created and manufactured to discredit someone.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 09:08 other posts 
He may be an idiot but my guess is that he's a high paid idiot. I do not watch CNN but as long as CNN is happy about how he represents their "brand", hey, who am I.......
By #551147 21,Jul,20 17:37
I would agree for the mostpart.

Problem is... How many gullible, naive people are buying the bullshit he's selling?

Especially considering he comes veiled in a supposed legitimate "news organizations" wrapper.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 08:21 other posts 
A glass of water, with ice or without?
--------------------------------------- added after 40 minutes

And don't forget to acknowledge the Troll Queen

/polls/2335.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 09:56 other posts 
How about a half a glass of water and a half a glass of dewars white label scotch and some ice
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

Just to take the edge off
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 10:19 other posts 
Dewar's was not an option!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 10:25 other posts 
No but it sure will take the edge off
By #574505 21,Jul,20 11:10
The only time I drink water is for my medicine
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 12:10 other posts 
Hahaha me to but I do like gator aid to
By #574505 21,Jul,20 12:21
Me to when I'm doing out side work

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #523   #524   #525   #526   #527   #528   #529   #530   #531   #532   ...#768

Show It Off