Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #523

Pages:  #1... #518   #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   #525   #526   #527   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 07:31 other posts 
So I’ve been black listed by woody1227 just for calling it a crusty old cock sucker in German awwww that just breaks my heart
By #551147 12,Aug,20 12:57
Bahahahahahaha

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 14:47 other posts 
Awww now the fake angle1227 black listed me

By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 14:51 other posts 
so if I wanted to start a "fake" profile, do I just go thru the same process as I did to make my real 1? Do I use a different browser and password? does the IP show up as the same 1 as my real 1? I am starting to think it might be fun to annoy some folks with a fake profile.

Not wanting to do anything violent or harmful,just maby drop a turd or something once in a while.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 17:15 other posts 
Gee, I don't know if you need to use a different browser, password, etc but the IP is the IP, no?

My guess is that a secondary account does not trip off the alarms and bells until you tip your hand and use the account(s) in an aggressive manner. Example, mandy658. This profile ALLEGEDLY belonged to a "sister-in-law", boarder, fwb girlfriend of one of the SYC members. mandy658 created a profile and laid low for a couple of weeks, most likely waiting for the proper opportunity to emerge. It's funny you ask about browsers, passwords and IP because if you were to ask me, the household that I'm speaking of "forgot" to sign off of their SYS/SYC accounts or the darn computer had predictive spelling and punctuation going on. Yeah, seemed like the whole damn house spelled certain words the same way, which was wrong and heck, they even punctuated the same way.

Again, bells or whistles YET.....one day I sign on and I missed the shit storm that went down but the aftermath revealed that mandy658 was no longer a member and a good part of the posts in the forum were removed by admin.

This is a copy and paste of notes/information made when profiles are deleted by admin or the Evaluation Panel.

"Current member: ANGEL1227 detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about ince$t / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)"

Gee, is that really how she rolls?
By #551147 09,Aug,20 17:40
I tried to do it one time and it wouldn't let me...

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 18:52 other posts 
Did you try to establish a secondary account using the same device?

admin did "clean house" a few years back, he has placed some firm restrictions on the number of profiles any one member could create. Here's something to think about, perhaps ANGEL1227 is more technologically advanced than admin and you. You have a relationship with her, ask her how she's able to have multiple profiles.
By #551147 09,Aug,20 22:54
Yes same device, but different email, and even unreleased photos never seen. So, I dunno. It's not REALLY that important to me any more. So, I don't give a fudge. I was just commenting. 😉

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 06:46 other posts 
The best way I know of is to get a fresh phone with its own data do not set it to your wifi use another email and bingo bango you have another account
--------------------------------------- added after 94 seconds

It works I learned this from the best on this site
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 07:09 other posts 
But WHY would anyone go to all this trouble to create a second account? If someone went to all this trouble to have a second account, they sound like a nut job.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 07:29 other posts 
Maybe not a nut job it could be used by some one deviant and up to no good
By #623135 11,Aug,20 22:12
Bella and Scorps, this is how it's done. First, you unplug your router for 3 or 4 minutes. When it comes back up it's with a different IP address. Then you join a VPN (Norton is good) and reset your home in another country. Make a new e-mail.The site sometimes rejects the new e_mail. If it does. Start again
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 02:43 other posts 
I have in the past used a second account briefly with no problems. I did use a different email but everything else was the same, devices, browser etc.
Si I don’t think that you will have any problem unless you draw attention to yourself.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 05:56 other posts 
So why did you feel that you needed a second account? What/how did you use it?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 06:14 other posts 
This was way back around 2012 when I first signed up. I thought that I would use the other account to post a different type of photo than I do in my 'real' account. In this second account I only posted photos with me in undies. I only did that for a very short while and checking on two accounts was a pain. so i deleted the second account after a very short while.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 06:58 other posts 
That seems like a reasonable idea to have or want two distinct profiles. And there is one member that I can think of that openly maintains two very distinct profiles.

I think that admin buckled down on multiple profiles some years ago because members with multiple accounts weren't using them for such "pure" reasons.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 10:18 other posts 
Sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to drop a "turd" or something on a page and leave the folks that upset me wondering where the hell that came from. Nothing terriable,just something I am thinking about.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 21:37 other posts 
Just think instead of being plain dgraff garage guy from Pennsylvania I could be 25 year old Graffy a smoke jumper from Southern California
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 22:33 other posts 
Um, thank goodness we're interacting with dgraff. Graffy sounds like he's full of himself. And what the heck is a smoke jumper?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 05:42 other posts 
A smoke jumper parachutes out of a plane in to a forest fire to help do battle with the forest fires
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 00:56 other posts 
Graffalicious?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 22:45 other posts 
If you or Scorps want to continue to interact with that fraud and looney toon, you're going to have to do it elsewhere.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 23:00 other posts 
Seriously, phart, what is it that attracts you to continue to interact with her?

I can no longer read her shit but think about what you can see. She's saying that the WOODY1227 profile is that of Gerome, an African American man. When I pointed out that the pictures are inconsistent to that of an African American, then the pictures are on loan from Charlie, her 68 + year old husband. "Gerome" used the word weather incorrectly and the other day he posted about the Repukers. She can't spell for shit and Repukers is only a term she has used.

Basically, I look at this as her sad ass attempt to say and show people that she THINKS that she is smarter than them and that she is above being reprimanded. Do whatever you like but it won't be here.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 11:28 other posts 
You can't run and hide from everyone you disagree with.And to ignore them allows them and the ideas they support and promote to gain strength without your knowledge until it is to late. Disagreeing with someone is normal.2warms politics are so far in left field there had to be a hole cut in the fence to allow them to overflow outward.
But they can never learn better,or learn the truth,or simply another perspective,unless they are taught or shown the error of their ways.
As for interacting with anyone here,I can do a couple mouse clics and be gone and continue on with life,but I do get some laughs,some comfort,some education from being here.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 11:53 other posts 
Oh, do you think I'm running or hiding? Heck, NO! I am surely not running and hiding from anyone and certainly not her or whoever she says her second account belongs to.

Life would be rather dull if everyone looked the same, talked the same, thought the same. But for her to be abrasive and rude to many because they disagree with her, sorry, that's not "normal". And her interactions with me go beyond abrasive and rude, they are hateful. With that said, I find it difficult, more like impossible to interact with her toxic personality. If you or anyone chooses to, God bless you, you are a better person than I. Peace.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 21:34 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Short video,almost as if I had made it! Says exactly how I feel about choices people make.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 22:30 other posts 
Sorry, phart, I received the message that the video was unavailable.
By #623135 11,Aug,20 15:17
isnot there today
By phart [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 18:23 other posts 
Apparently Youtube censored it,It was talking about this "priveledge" thing that is popular.
This is supposed to be America with the Freedom of speach but like everything else, someone is always trying to take it away.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 22:14 other posts 
"Nobody needs to be afraid of failure, what we need to be more afraid of is that we might succeed at doing something useless."
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 19:51 other posts 
And remember,women spend more time wondering about what a man is thinking that a man actually spends thinking.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 22:29 other posts 
You're probably right about that!

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 20:37 other posts 
I was under the impression that face masks were not required in health clubs, when working out. Apparently, Planet Fitness in Ohio requires patrons to wear a mask. Huh!

By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 19:49 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 10:53 other posts 
WOW! New member, WOODY1227 has taken the site by surprise by dominating the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. Congrats, WOODY1227!

It's odd how things work. Only two members have befriended him yet in days, it was unanimous that he was the favorite of SYD membership! I wonder if there is any connection in his rise to popularity happening at the beginning of the month when the seniors get their pension checks?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 18:42 other posts 
I told you that was her plan with 2 accounts she has a better chance
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 19:04 other posts 
The only thing she has a better chance at is having someone agree with her. Too bad it's not a real member and she's only agreeing and/or talking to herself.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 19:37 other posts 
Hahaha she gets less arguments that way

By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 14:43 other posts 
The size of my gonads has been questioned as to rather I would post this here on this thread by Angel.My balls are small,about useless,but big enough that yes I will post it here.may be wrong thread,hell if i know.

TO much shit stirring,non productive and causing health issues. Breath and let breath. Not everyone is the same.

I will also add, we are stuck on this same damn blue ball together.Fighting,bickering,calling each other names, like bitch and so on,is not helping a damn thing. Refrain,learn to forgive and forget.
Oh I forgot,some folks don't believe in religion,which teachs forgiveness.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 20:04 other posts 
Hey, I'm not fighting with her although I suspect that she has gone on some tirade about me. I may have called her a bitch somewhere along the way but that woman not only nuts, she is toxic! I have said this to her/of her publicly as well as privately, she is vulgar and she is an attention seeker.

I'm curious, does anyone think that my opinion or description are inaccurate or over the top?
By #551147 09,Aug,20 23:13
No, TOO nice as usual...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇲

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 23:59 other posts 
The number of premature babies is way down around the world. Why is the big question but ideas being floated are that mothers are spending more time at home with less stress and that the level of pollution is down significantly. All in all, a great thing.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 13:01 other posts 
You know kebmo my baby brother was a premature baby he weighed 13 pounds 8 ounces at 7 months when they took him or he would have killed my mother I went the full term and was 12 pounds 13 ounces
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 14:20 other posts 
“Ma’am you might feel a little pressure .”

Five years ago my niece had the second biggest baby ever delivered in the 100 year old hospital where he was born! Caesarean section for him!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 20:11 other posts 
What is considered premature? Days early or weeks early?

I've never had a baby but because of your post, I wanted to Google just how doctors calculate a due date. There's even an app that says it can calculate to the hour and second (yeah, right). You can darn well find anything you want by using Google. Here's the formula;

"The most common way to calculate your due date is to start with the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP). Add 7 days, and then count backward 3 months. For example, if your last period started on March 20, you would add 7 days to get March 27. Then subtract 3 months to get a due date of December 27."

So, there is the science used. Is it always accurate? Probably not.

By #614425 08,Aug,20 12:52
Joe Biden 's VP Susan Rice
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 15:03 other posts 
Wrong Rice you listed,
right Rice,here

By #460385 06,Aug,20 15:46
You all know where I stand on this, having a son that's an officer. The mother fucker didn't have claustrophobia when he was sitting in his own car. I guess the cops should have rented him an RV to transport him to jail. Oh yeah, forget the RV, he's dead. With the condition of the drug addict in question. The other option of using a tasar to get him in the car probably would have killed him anyways.
By #551147 06,Aug,20 16:32
CC,

Many of us wish that the officer hadn't done what he did for as long as he did it, without question. That being said, I truly believe he was going to die anyway as the autopsy report shows he had more than 3 TIMES the lethal dosage of fentanyl in his blood stream. If he hadn't expired on the street at the knee of the cop, he most likely would have still died in their custody. Similarly like Freddie Gray, the shit would have still most likely hit the fan. You can hear him say "he can't breathe" long before he was on the ground.

Many are SO brainwashed about racial inequality, and racism, they start to believe it as being factual. To the point where a white person is GUILTY period! Anti-white is the new racism and if you are against it, yep, proof your a racist.

NO ONE wants to talk about how the outcome of many of these cases would be different had the criminals simply COMPLIED! Or, STOP BREAKING THE LAW!

THAT IS THE NUMBER 1 PROBLEM! NOT RACISM!

Continued best wishes for your Boy to stay safe.

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 18:32 other posts 
Ha! This is the twins take on the new footage.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 18:15 other posts 
That's what I questioned in my original post below, is it possible to be claustrophobic in the back of a vehicle and not the front? Also, it is my guess that the Officers had an idea who they were dealing with because they approached Mr. Floyd with their guns drawn. It is possible, highly unlikely that one officer nudged the other officer and said; "look, he's black, get your gun out!", maybe, but the one officer uttered concern, wondering whether they should roll Floyd on his side. There are bad and corrupt people in all walks of life ie cops, politicians, clergymen, businessmen, and even people that claim that they oversee or run a hospital ER. Bad and crazy people know no boundaries, male or female, white or black, rich or poor, educated or uneducated. And finally, is it possible that the drugs found in Mr. Floyd's system and his severe heart disease was exacerbated by Mr. Floyd resisting the Officers?

If my posts sound racist, then I am a racist. But I was gobsmacked when someone pointed out what another member had to say;

"I HAVE ACCUSED BELLA! OF BEING A MANIPULATING BITCH WITH A DESIRE TO THROW MUD AT MEMBERS THAT DON'T AGREE WITH HER TREATMENT OF OTHER MEMBERS, BUT, IN ALL THE TIME I'VE KNOWN ABOUT HER, I WOULD NEVER HAVE SUSPECTED WHAT A BIGOT SHE IS. SHE IS RACIST TO THE POINT OF ARGUING THE KNOWN FACTS. IMAGINE BEING OK WITH THE MURDER OF A PRISONER. SHAMEFUL"

So much for known facts, the video speaks loudly and has presented new facts.
By #460385 06,Aug,20 19:09
The media will always take small clips of footage twisting and turning it to make a story. Now that we see the body cam video it tells a different story. Just two weeks ago my son was involved in taking down a suspect at the Hard Rock hotel parking garage. The worse time for a situation like this to happen with all that's going on against the police. The girlfriend and brother were there videoing the incident. My son and the other officers did everything the way they were supposed to, gave the suspect every opportunity to stop resisting before they tased him. The news made a big deal about it and said the dispute was over a set of car keys. I'm sure if Candy actually lives in South Florida like she says. She probably seen the incident on the news. What the media didn't tell you is that the guy stole a set of keys from the valet parking board while his brother and girlfriend caused a rukus with the valet guys. They were walking through the parking garage hitting the panic button on the stolen keys to find the car so they could steal it. There was a 6 minute body cam video from my son and the other two officers showing a different scene. The media showed a 16 second video, from the point they took him down. He was a two-time convicted felon. He was arrested for resisting arrest and possession of stolen property. Again he was asked several times to stop and all they wanted to do is talk to him. All of this was in the body cam footage. Needless to say my boy and the other officers were cleared that next morning and never missed a beat of work. Even Trump tweeted "good job boys" LMAO, true story about Trump.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 19:35 other posts 
Apparently Kenroy Smith feels that excessive force was used, he's getting a lawyer. Keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing, was your son involved in Kenroy's take down? It's good we heard it from you and saw that video and heard the account of what transpired. If we heard it from the other member, her opinions are skewed,she probably would have sided with Kenroy that police brutality was involved and that he was mistreated.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 08:28 other posts 
Your son has one of the hardest jobs in the world, CC54. Cops have to follow the rules, but the people they deal with don't--which makes a police officer's job even more difficult. When outsiders view a situation like the one he was involved in, they too frequently leap to judgment against the cop before they have all the facts. I am glad to hear that things worked out the right way for him and his fellow officers. Thank god for the body cam footage! That's the kind of thing that keeps good cops safe.
By #460385 08,Aug,20 09:33
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 14:59 other posts 
Being I am disabled to some degree,some things a office might ask of me like ,walk a straight line or something I would have trouble complying,but I hope they would listen to me enough to understand I have some physical issues.I am not sure but I think the fact I have handicap placards for my rear view mirror registered might show up when they run my plates, kinda like if I had concealed carry.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #518   #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   #525   #526   #527   ...#768

Show It Off