Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #521

Pages:  #1... #516   #517   #518   #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   #525   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #460385 20,Aug,20 21:29
To the new member HeadTurners. Fuck off. You are posting pics of your wife without her knowledge. I called you out. You asked us how to get verified. We told you how to do it, and you ran like every other fake does. Then you get pissed because we didn't friend you after you friended us. Suck it up buttercup. Oh and by the way ass wipe, this site is not full of faggots like you insinuated. You say we were to involved with other members, not sure what that means. I gave you a heads up on one member you friended that was a fake. So you can kiss my white ass bitch.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 21:46 other posts 
HeadTurners profile is not that new. The profile was created March 15, 2020, 5 months ago, but the profile at that time was called BullCock.
By #460385 20,Aug,20 22:40
Yeah, another troll. Casey said she thought they had another name. He knows an awful lot about how to manipulate the site to be a newbie. Probably why he blacklisted us.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 16:53 other posts 
A mother's love knows no bounds. Remember that, all you fellas that think so little of women.

Mother dog jumps into floodwater to save her pupp…: only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 06:24 other posts 
Dogs are the loyalist animal on the face of the earth
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 09:22 other posts 
Yes, they are!

By #551147 18,Aug,20 19:31
Bella!,

did you see OR hear about the Boat event down in Clearwater, Florida? It was similar to that video you posted, from your neck of the woods. OMG! What a spectacle!

They were attempting to break a world record?

Check it out! only registered users can see external links

We are considering moving to Florida. Like around Bradenton. Still have lots of homework to do before we decide, but we are thinking about it.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 22:42 other posts 
In my town, my GUESS is that there were 300 plus boats. The "parade" lasted about 30 minutes and the boats were coming by two to three boats abreast.

What you posted looks like the calvary was sent in. WOW! SPECTACULAR!
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 06:03 other posts 
It was beautiful I had to shed a tear and a salute to all the true blue American boaters and Trump supporters my hats off to them
--------------------------------------- added after 110 seconds

If only Angel could see it she would be chomping at the bit by now
By #551147 19,Aug,20 06:31
Loved that tear bit...

Nevertheless, I agree!

As far as dingbat is concerned, not much "chomping" these days, as I heard there was a shortage of dentu-creme thanks to the Chinese virus.

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 07:05 other posts 
Hahaha
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Oh no I see a print copy and paste coming soon
By #460385 19,Aug,20 10:12
We were in Key Largo a few Sundays back. At a little dive bar called Blackwater Siren for lunch. All the boats on the water at
Gilbert's Marina and Tiki bar, all had Trump flags. We were in Jensen Beach this past Sunday at Conchy Joe's for lunch. Same thing all the boats on Indian River waiving Trump flags. Those towns are 5 hours apart from each other and on the east coast. The parade of boats was in the Tampa area. Another 2 hours north and on the west coast. Seems to be a lot of Trump supporting boaters all over Florida.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 10:35 other posts 
Out of curiosity, have politically based boat parades happened before or is this a Trump thing? I live in a water town so June, July, August are the months where our town comes alive with boats. I do not recall that there has ever been a boat parade and certainly not a political boat parade.
By #460385 19,Aug,20 10:40
Been here 40 years, never seen a presidential candidates flag on a boat before.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 17:23 other posts 
Ok, so homeless people, should have a place to live right? So lets put them in a hotel in a liberal neighborhood.How did that work out? Apparently the liberals don't like the dope and crap in the streets! Now darned if that isn't a double standard.Share the wealth,free houseing,but just not in my neighborhood!
only registered users can see external links
By #551147 18,Aug,20 19:18
Funny how the article DOESN'T talk about the convicted ****philes being placed in those same hotels just a few blocks away from a playground and a school.

C'mon Man! Have some sympathy for criminals, THEIR lives matter too...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 16:41 other posts 
I wasn't sure if this was appropriate for kebmo's TRUMP AND ONLY TRUMP thread, so I will post it here. WOW!

By #551147 18,Aug,20 19:09
Tsk! tsk! tsk! >wags finger<

You're not supposed to notice that...

"Those comments are taken out of context"

"Those comments were a LONG time ago"

"Those comments are insignificant and harmless"

Oh, and the spicy, juicy attack served up to him by Kamala, about his RACIST ways, was just DEBATING!! C'mon man!

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 16:17 other posts 
This is a copy and paste from a NEW YORK POST article that I read online.

"North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has ordered pet dogs to be confiscated in the country’s capital, saying the pooches represent Western “decadence’’ — but their owners fear Fido is really headed for someone’s dinner table.

Kim issued the directive in July to round up the pets, claiming they were part of “a ‘tainted’ trend by bourgeouis ideology,’’ a source told the English edition of Chosun Ilbo, a South Korean newspaper.

“Ordinary people raise pigs and livestock on their porches, but high-ranking officials and the wealthy own pet dogs, which stoked some resentment’’ among the lower classes, the source said.

“Authorities have identified households with pet dogs and are forcing them to give them up or forcefully confiscating them and putting them down.’’

But while the oppressive regime says the move is to clamp down on capitalist extravagance in Pyongyang, the dog owners are fearful that given North Korea’s food shortage — and propensity for eating dog meat — the directive has only come about to feed the masses.

The dog owners are “cursing Kim Jong Un behind his back,” but otherwise, their hands are tied, the source lamented."

Wow! If this is true, Kim Jong Un is a sick puppy. The use of the word puppy was in no way an attempt to make a his intentions to sound humorous or was it mt way of being sarcastic. The guy is a straight up nut job.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 06:25 other posts 
Well that sucks I Hope one of the dogs bite the ass off of Kim jong
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 07:13 other posts 
I wasn't doubting your story but these days I do always try to check and confirm 'bizarre' stories from a number of sources that I know and trust.

As you suggest Kim Jong Un really is a total nut job. It is though, also incredibly sad and disturbing if this is his way of of trying to deal with serious food shortages.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 07:57 other posts 
So you were able to confirm my post?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 10:37 other posts 
Oh sorry,I forgot to say. A lot of the UK newspapers carried the story, although interestingly none of what I would call the heavyweights. Nor, interestingly was it covered by the BBC or ITV or Channel 4 - the major TV companies.

As so many of the more popular UK papers did cover the story it must be true surely. Mustn't it? Must it?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 23:48 other posts 
I didn't hear about this until I watched this video but as the twins suggest, if the roles were reversed, this would have been all over the news.

By #551147 13,Aug,20 21:43
This story JUST dropped on Fox News...

What kinda fucking animal shoots a 5 year old child (Cannon Hinnant) of Wilson North Carolina, point blank in the head? I'm disgusted! 😡😡

The wording of my question may be "a tad over-the-top", beware.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 21:55 other posts 
Really? I think the shooting happened two days ago, in North Carolina. If the 5 year old was African American and the shooter was white, I wonder if the reporting would have been different?
By #551147 13,Aug,20 22:07
You think that lil boy will get a golden coffin?

A mural, a statue?

Will there be mass gatherings to honor his short life?

He was SO happy that he was going to school for the first time in his life. He was set to start Kindergarten in two weeks.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 22:09 other posts 
I live in NC and this is the first I heard of it!
Damn, censorship at it's best.
By #551147 13,Aug,20 22:14
Yeah, his life was barely even worth reporting on... I'm so pissed off!

"I believe this crime, is the result of this atmosphere of racial hatred and hostility towards white people. That is being promoted by the ultra radical left, by the Black Lives Matter organization, and also by extension, the Democrat party, who REFUSE to criticize and seem to even condone this type of mentality..."
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 22:34 other posts 
An elaborate funeral or recognition? Probably not.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 10:27 other posts 
It’s a-shame a total loss of a young life no matter what color they are
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 08:17 other posts 
I thought this narrative was interesting.

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 21:50 other posts 
It appeared as Angel 1227 has left the building Geez who will she be next???
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 22:03 other posts 
She is still a member, what made you think she deleted her profile?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 22:36 other posts 
I’m no longer black listed by her and I searched her name and found nothing
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 01:21 other posts 
You can't find her because YOU have her blacklisted.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 05:25 other posts 
Oops that makes sense
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 12:38 other posts 
As a coworker that was in Iraq back in 92 told me 1 day, "Hide in plain site,they will never see you"

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 11:06 other posts 
Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days

A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk asks, "Are you Polish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage , would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

"Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

Or if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn't."

The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Polish sausage, why did you ask me if I'm Polish?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Home Depot."

By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 22:10 other posts 
I have not laughed so damn hard in my life!
By #551147 13,Aug,20 22:17
I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know what I think, then. Too upset right now to laugh.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 22:20 other posts 
You must have missed this when I posted the link weeks ago, black women fat because of racism and Donald Trump.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 07:21 other posts 
Good god they need some thing else to blame there own shortcomings on other then Donald Trump and racism that women is fat because she over eats I bet she ate a 20 piece bucket of KFC and 6 bowls for mashed potatoes for dinner last night not to mention a whole water Mellon for desert adding massive water weight
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 08:36 other posts 
Six bowls of KFC's mashed potatoes?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 10:07 other posts 
Just close your eyes and imagine it I can see it happening before my very eyes
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 10:17 other posts 
Them mash taters better have gravy! She did not gain all that wieght in 3.6 years.She was cow size long before Trump came along.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 10:29 other posts 
Hahaha oh yeah you don’t get that size without the gravy
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 21:25 other posts 
I read this and it is so funny.
A joke,
Stacy Abrams stopped at a country store in south Georgia and ask , "How do I get to 285?"
The old fellows sitting in rocking chairs kinda laughed and said, "diet and exercise!"
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 21:29 other posts 
You are bad, very BAD!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 21:43 other posts 
Yea,but you know you chuckled!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 21:48 other posts 
No, I laughed aloud!
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 14:17 other posts 
Classic Bob Newhart:

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 21:31 other posts 
It's funny, Bob Newhart had such a dry sense of humot but dumb it down for me.....does that clip play off of the other clip?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 23:23 other posts 
Stop eating.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 18:19 other posts 
Not many people these days understand or appreciate humor such as Bob New Hart and Tim Conway of the days gone by!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 22:26 other posts 
You are absolutely right about that, Ray, but I do enjoy Bob Newhart's dry sense of humor, I just didn't understand how the Newhart clip related to the clip phart added about racism and over eating and/or obesity. I guess the takeaway was "STOP IT" as in stop over eating.

I enjoyed Bob Newhart on the Big Bang Theory, he played a character by the name of Professor Proton.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 05:10 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #516   #517   #518   #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   #525   ...#768

Show It Off