pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #520

Pages:  #1... #515   #516   #517   #518   #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,20 04:43 other posts 
"One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Ain't that the truth!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 13:25 other posts 
Um, do any of you guys have a tongue like this?

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 22:59 other posts 
Hahaha oh wow I bet that would feel good
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 23:00 other posts 
Uh-huh!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 23:29 other posts 

By #551147 20,Aug,20 12:44
Give out the next round of stimulus checks to those that vote, in person, with proper i.d. on Nov. 3rd. Bet the whiny lil bitches would show up then... Problem solved!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇲
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 14:22 other posts 
I guess Trump won't get one then since he votes by mail, which is perfectly legal in the USA don't forget.
By #188992 20,Aug,20 14:58
Duplicate of a post I made elsewhere, but I'd be interested to see your thoughts, Scorps:

If the biggest superpower in the world can't arrange an election that both uses postal voting, as one of the methods of exercising your right to vote, AND make it free of significant fraud, you will have no right to call yourself either a superpower or The Land of the Free. It's surely not beyond the wit of the best minds in the USA to come up with a system that "works"? You still have until the 3rd November to sort it out, for fuck's sake!

I also call "bullshit" on the assertion that postal ballots lead to widespread fraud. The evidence shows otherwise:

By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 15:29 other posts 
Please show us how to protect our election from fraud by mail? I want to see and read your ideas.
You must not have a mail box at the end of your drive way.
It must be a post office box or on the wall beside your door or something.
Most Americans have a mail box,that any dipshit crook can reach in and grab the contents and spin tires leaving.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 16:15 other posts 
As you well know Phart a mail in ballot requires two signatures to match. One from the application for the ballot (that the bad guy must grab from your mailbox) and one from the ballot that the bad guy must also grab so he can forge your signature. These signatures are checked and must match. If they don't match there is an investigation as to why. This effort will net the bad guy ONE vote. He must do that to hundreds or thousands of ballots in order to have an effect on even a regional election.

As you also know, " The total number of voters who voted early, absentee or by mail more than doubled from 24.9 million in 2004 to 57.2 million in 2016, representing an increase from one in five of all ballots cast to two in five of all ballots cast."

only registered users can see external links added after 4 minutes
To put that number of 57.2 voters who voted by mail into perspective, there are about 26 million eligible voters in all of Canada.
By #188992 21,Aug,20 06:04
Nah, not my job to solve that conundrum. I'll repeat myself:

"It's surely not beyond the wit of the best minds in the USA to come up with a system that "works"?"

Do you disagree with that statement, phart?

Having said that:

Why not have nominated mail boxes specifically made for the election, that are tamper-proof?

Why not instruct people to drop off their completed ballots at Town Halls, Police Stations or other government-run buildings?

Why not install webcams pointed at ballot drop-off points?

Could you insist that people enter their Social Security number on the ballot paper, so you can cross check votes if there is a dispute?

If you fear ballots being stolen from your, end of drive, mail box why not instruct people who have not received theirs by a cut-off date to take remedial action of some sort?

There you go: 5 ideas from someone with a modest IQ who isn't that familiar with your voting system. A brainy US psephologist could, I'm sure, do even better.

I still think that those who are bleating against postal voting have a hidden agenda.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 13:21 other posts 
nothing has to happen to the ballot other than a match and being tossed in the ditch down the road.No signing,no investigations,just GONE,denying me a vote.
Here is a link explaining some of the postal services issues. Postal service was supposed to be bankrupt by June of this year,but somehow,suddenly,during congressional hearings it is capable of handling millions of ballets? All the while I am sitting here waiting on something that has been stuck 40 miles away in a distribution center?

What is wrong with voters walking their lazy ass's into the voting booth? Something even Lord Dr.Falchy said he saw no reason we couldn't do it come november?
A system designed before either of us was born that worked ok until the Wuhan thing came along and got weaponized by the liberal agenda.
Your ideas are feasable.Edit,keep getting interupted by phone calls.
Social security number was not designed to be used for id,but for whatever reason people seem to think it is a great idea.
You always say it aint your job to solve a problem.Why do you think it is your job to identify 1? Just curious.
By #551147 20,Aug,20 17:14
I personally don't care for the label of "superpower". If having a formidable military earns that title, then I guess so be it.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I will NEVER be in favor of MASS mail-in voting, period! The exception is, REQUESTING an "absentee ballot". If someone is SO afraid, then I encourage them to use THAT option. Otherwise, there's NO excuse for NOT being able to go to your local polling place, none!

Most voting centers are within 5 miles or less of it's resident's. Wear a mask, observe proper spacing, present valid legal identification to a REAL person, receive your ballot, make your selections in private, and YOU physically place the ballot into the machine. Where it's then counted.

How or why is that SO difficult?

Need some sort of "special allowance" because of the virus, fine! Open the polling locations for 3 days, Sunday 6am until Tuesday 8pm. There's your compromise... NO EXCUSE!

As far as voter fraud is concerned, you're wrong! There's 2 elections that remain undecided because of mail-in voting. I would have to go search for the proof and then post it here. It would be as many as 6 stories I can think of off the top of my head.

No offense, but the only ones I see bitching about our election process are from outside this country and 1 internal nutjob (from the U.S.). Therefore, I have NO desire to search for all the proof that mass mail-in voting HAS and can continue to invite fraud into the process.

The current in-person system is about as close as you can get to perfection and fair. If it works just fine, why fuck with it? Makes NO sense.

What does make sense...

Let's stray from the current system in place, that works just fine, muddy the water, so that come election night EITHER decision will be a clusterfuck for ALL. Gee! 🤔 I wonder who started all this bullshit with mail-in voting nonsense, to begin with. Maybe, just maybe, it was the same slobs running the same cities that are under assault every single night. Maybe?

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 18:21 other posts 
Except in Florida because Trump said mail in voting was ok there but of all the states Florida is the ONLY one where it’s safe according to Trump. Interesting.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 00:43 other posts 
Scorps, "the current system" includes mail in ballots. You keep forgetting that mail in voting is legal and has been for a couple of hundred years in the US.

Nobody is talking about 'straying from the current system in place'. Why do you keep saying that????? Mail in voting is legal in every state and every American voter currently has the right to vote by mail. Right?
By #188992 21,Aug,20 06:19
You won't be in favour of "MASS mail-in voting" despite there being a current and real threat from a global pandemic?

Your solution might not be "difficult" but, given human nature, I would assert that it raises the risk of covid transmission.

TWO elections, without proof, is a pretty weak counter in my opinion. Do you dispute the evidence in the BBC news link I provided? Shouting "voter fraud" has been used in the UK to threaten the enfranchisement, so this isn't a point I'm making to be "anti-Trump" (believe it or not!).

In these strange times (covid) I just find it perplexing that a rich, mature democracy can't run an election (with a significant proportion of votes being cast by mail) without people bellowing "FRAUD"!

Finally, do you think that there are people in the US that will not vote at all - unless they are allowed a postal vote, because they fear becoming infected?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 19:45 other posts 
I rethought about this and remembered you mentioned opening the voting booths for a longer period of time as a way to help with the virus situation.I agree that is a logical way to handle it.Folks would not have to crowd,and they could watch their ballot go thru the machine and the number go up 1.
Makes more sense than the mail man throwing my ballot off a bridge into the creek to disappear into the sea.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 21:04 other posts 
The U.S.P.S. is in cahoots with foreign leaders?

By #551147 20,Aug,20 21:22
AWESOME LINK!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 22:02 other posts 
I L-O-V-E-D that show, it was so stupid it was funny. The part where Newman realizes he still has a chance to transfer to Hawaii because it came out that so-and-so wasn't delivering catalogs and no longer would be considered reminded me of work, about 25 years ago. I worked with a woman named Lillian, but I called her Lil. She would come to work with a mess of catalogs, every catalog that you could imagine under the sun, however all the names and mailing addresses were cut out. I love looking at catalogs and was in hog heaven! She received those catalogs from someone, I believe it was her brother-in-law, a postal carrier, who didn't want to be bothered (most likely because not only were they bulky, they were heavy) delivering them.

And U.S.P.S employees are known to go postal, too.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 13:30 other posts 
Yea,I know 1 retired postal worker that was banned from Mcdonalds.
The "superpower" thing, eh,I would just as soon drop the title,keep the strength,just drop the title. It tends to make small countrys think they can come running to us like mama bear everything shit hits the fan and we are supposed to solve their issues.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,20 16:38 other posts 
One day, I owe it to myself, I am going to go to a symphony!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 17:47 other posts 
I'm going to preface my question by saying that watched a cooking episode on YouTube, that involved bacon. Bacon, everyone loves bacon, don't they? Every now and then, I really enjoy a BLT. Here's my question, do you like your bacon cooked crisp or do you like a little wiggle in it?

Me, in a BLT, I like a little wiggle!
By #460385 17,Aug,20 19:23
Well, we eat 2 packs of bacon a week. And we will have thick cut xtra crispy, thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 20:50 other posts 
Well, I wasn't thinking about thick cut, yes, thick cut I would prefer cooked, no wiggle. If I buy bacon, I just buy the "regular" thickness and when I say a little wiggle, it's cooked but it may bend SLIGHTLY instead of snap.

You and your missus must enjoy bacon. Is it possible that you are observing a keto diet/lifestyle?
By #460385 17,Aug,20 21:42
That would be correct. For about 4 years now.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 22:05 other posts 
Really? How INTERESTING!! Tell us more, please!

The keto diet must be working out for you and your missus if you've been following it for approximately 4 years. What do you consume on a typical day? What foods are in your weekly menu? Is there anything that you think you "miss"?
By #460385 17,Aug,20 22:15
Today was 2 boiled eggs and 2 pieces of bacon at 12 noon. Lunch was homemade chicken salad and a whole advocado at 3pm. Dinner was pork chops smothered in a mushroom gravy sauce, made with butter, heavy whipping cream, green onions, and white wine. Steamed green beans with grass fed butter. Dinner was at 8 pm. We fast for 16 hours between 8pm and 12 noon. We have an 8 hour window to eat our 3 meals between noon and 8pm. Tomorrow will be the same for breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be homade Sheppard's pie using mashed cauliflower instead of potatoes. Next day will be the same for breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be blackened Mahi with steamed broccoli with butter. A salad with organic blue cheese dressing. Yes we miss bread, pasta, and potatoes. But that urge goes away eventually.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 08:14 other posts 
Keto along with intermittent fasting!

Is keto now your way of life, have you ever "fallen off the wagon"?
By #460385 18,Aug,20 08:21
Yes, we have gone back to a low fat high protein diet in between. Keto has been our lifestyle for about 4 years now, but I don't think it's something you want to maintain for the rest of your life. And maybe it will.
By admin [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 10:21 other posts 
After certain age most of us have to maintain a low carb diet or meet diabetes. Keto or high protein, whatever. Too much carbs in conventional food these days. Only 25% of population are genetically not prone to diabetes.

I went on low carb + intermittent fasting, lost about 40 pounds in half of a year. Now women are interested in me again. That was not the goal, though, health was my main concern. Though eating sweets and other hi-carb foods was one of my main joys in life, I think I better keep a low-carb diet. I feel much healthier now.
By #460385 18,Aug,20 10:38
I can't speak for everywhere. But it is becoming pretty common in South Florida to have the option of a lettuce rap instead of a bun. Chain restaurants like Chili's
Now offer a lettuce bun for their burgers. Most of the chain sub shops such as Jimmy John's now offers a lettuce rap. Grocery stores are now starting to carry 0 carb bread, keto crackers and other low carb foods. We have an explosion food services that are now cooking pre-made keto, vegan, and Paleo meals and delivery service to your house twice a week. My initial weight loss when I started keto 4 years ago was 40 lb 16 weeks. I have now maintain that weight for almost four years.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 16:44 other posts 
I don't eat many sandwiches any more but when I do, you gotta have bread or toast. How are you Floridians going to eat peanut butter and jelly? In a lettuce wrap or straight outta the jar?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 15:41 other posts 
After a "certain age" it seems like life will never be the same.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 08:24 other posts 
I guess you don't eat BLT's because you don't eat bread. Bread is an absolute necessity to hold the bacon, lettuce and tomato all together.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 10:06 other posts 
I to love bacon my favorite way to eat it is on a triple Wendy’s baconator now that burger is not on their menu but they will special order it for me it is built with a bottom bun a quarter pound burger 2 slices of cheese and 4 pieces of bacon then another quarter pound burger 2 more slices of cheese and 4 more slices of bacon then the final layer one more quarter pound burger 2 more slices of cheese and 4 more slices of bacon and the lid and that is a triple baconator
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

It’s a heart attack waiting to happen
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 13:00 other posts 
You know how to EAT! Sounds tasty.I have gotten the biggest 1 on the menu and sadly It is about all I can eat now.Now that I am a old geezer,I can't enjoy alot of food.I get full to quick.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 13:23 other posts 
I to am getting to be an old geezer but I still have a big appetite you won’t ever see me eating something called tofu and no burgers made of plant’s now I do like dehydrated seaweed I buy it in sheets I put rice and fish in them and make a wrap
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 16:25 other posts 
The only way that I am familiar with THAT burger is by media and occasionally a coupon mailer.

I wonder why Wendy's removed that burger from their menu? I read that they're doing well during their breakfast hours and the breakfast baconator was specifically mentioned as their morning leader.

I went to McDonald's today and ordered a small coffee, large unsweetened ice tea and a small fry. The girl told me $ 4.23 and you could have knocked me outta my socks. McDonald's charges $ 1.99 for a small fry. Their hamburger, cheeseburger and McDouble cost less than a small fry! Boy, have I lost touch with the world during this quarantine.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 15:39 other posts 
Okay, I'm curious, tell me about YOUR HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD. You made a point of saying it was homemade, so this must be something yummy and I want to know what it's all about. Please?
By #460385 19,Aug,20 07:29
Salt and pepper 3 boneless chicken breast and bake in the oven in a little chicken broth at 350 for an hour. Chop the chicken as small as you can and throw in a big bowl. Throw in some chopped onion, chopped celery, chopped banana peppers. Add some salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Then mayo, a little stone ground deli mustard, and a little drizzle of avocado oil. Then mix the shit out of it.
By 2nice [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 08:16 other posts 
That sounds frickin’ delicious!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 10:09 other posts 
Hey, that grill topped with chicken....are you following keto too?
By 2nice [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 14:36 other posts 
It’s very similar. No bread, pasta, potatoes or anything fried. A lot of meat and high protein foods.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 21:12 other posts 
Have you achieved the results that you hoped for?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 10:06 other posts 
Sounds GOOD! Banana peppers? Why not! That and the stone ground deli style mustard add a little zing where the the other seasonings leave off. Now I'm just trying to figure out the purpose of avocado oil.

A hundred years ago, my mother could take a short can of tuna and make 4 to 5 sandwiches out of it and it was because she always added chopped onions and CELERY. I normally do not have celery in the house because it goes limp before I use it all and it has been so darn expensive BUT, yes, the crunch of celery in a chicken salad sandwich sounds heavenly!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 05:41 other posts 
Hey, did you know you could make your own bacon at home? Yep, that's right, vegan bacon made out of rice paper! Doesn't that sound yummy?

By #460385 20,Aug,20 05:45
No, sounds nasty.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 09:21 other posts 
I know, right! The video was 9 minutes, did you watch it? This woman was cutting rice papestrip strips, dipping it in a liquid mixture of something like soy sauce, maple syrup, paprika, garlic powder and other crap then placing it on a baking sheet to bake.

In 30 minutes and after she toasted bread, added some lettuce, sliced some tomatoes and assembled her version of a BLT. Oh, I almost forgot, the vegan mayonnaise......
By #188992 19,Aug,20 14:14
Bacon should be the "burnt crunchy bits" of a meal, in my humble opinion.

Love this quote from Terry Pratchett (Discworld author):

"Sham Harga had run a successful eatery for many years by always smiling, never extending credit, and realizing that most of his customers wanted meals properly balanced between the four food groups: sugar, starch, grease, and burnt crunchy bits.”
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 21:12 other posts 
Um, when I decide I want to enjoy a BLT, I don't want the bacon so crisp that when I bite into the sandwich, the bacon "disintegrates". Crunchy bits are fine as a garnishment on soups, in salads or on a "loaded" baked potato but I don't want to lose any bacon on a BLT!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 06:21 other posts 
Mmmm baked potatoes yummy I haven’t had a good loaded baked potato since the COVID-19 thing started so many things I miss about my old life style
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 09:22 other posts 
What? Is your oven broken?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 12:07 other posts 
No I just miss being able to sit down at a steakhouse and order my 32 ounce porter house steak 🥩 and baked potato with all the fixings
By #188992 20,Aug,20 14:43
A chacun son gout!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 21:05 other posts 
All that and you speak French, too!?
By #188992 21,Aug,20 12:37
Schoolboy French, only, with a few holidays in "la belle France" over the years - including for the World Cup back in '98.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #515   #516   #517   #518   #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   ...#768

Show It Off