Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #515

Pages:  #1... #510   #511   #512   #513   #514   #515   #516   #517   #518   #519   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 19:32 other posts 
Good lord sense when does a 64 oz bottle of liquid tide cost 20.00 dollars it’s getting to a point where I can buy new work pants cheeper then I can wash my old ones
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 20:25 other posts 
Is that the price of Tide in your grocery store? huxley spoke about making his own, if I'm not mistaken, it's equal parts of washing soda and Borax and there's a grated bar of soap. I wonder if the bar soap is really necessary. Anyway...I ordered the components from Amazon and will make my own.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 20:33 other posts 
Let me know how it works I guess I could wash my work pants in car wash soap you can still buy it pretty cheep
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 20:51 other posts 
You should ask huxley999 . I've got my washing soda, I bought Ivory bar soap and I'm waiting on the Borax.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 21:20 other posts 
I will do that

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 16:02 other posts 
I love to observe people. This afternoon, I took myself out to lunch to a restaurant down the road. Entering the parking lot, there was a car behind. Not unusual. Upon exiting their vehicle, my guess is that it was a mom, dad and a teenage daughter. What was unusual was that he wasn't wearing a shirt and he was pulling a weekend size piece of luggage behind him. They stopped in front of the restaurant to grab a smoke. Not unusual when you live in Hicksville. They come in, he's wearing a shirt. This is a Chinese restaurant, you know, they serve tea, then comes the soup, then the egg roll, then the entrée. This isn't a two hour "fine dining" experience. But minutes after the entrée is brought to the table, the mom has to stop to take a smoke break.

Gosh, if you can't get through a 35 to 45 minute meal without taking a cigarette break, you might have a problem.
By #188992 03,Sep,20 16:04
Nicotine was the hardest habit I have ever had to kick, although mid-meal ciggies were a rarity for me!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 16:18 other posts 
What other bad habits have you had to break? Please tell me that you didn't pick your nose or bite your toenails.
By #188992 03,Sep,20 16:23
No, I only ever bit my nose and picked my toenails!
By #551147 04,Sep,20 03:30
Lol

Looks to me like you are a "nail biter"?

Congrats on kicking the smoking habit!

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 04:59 other posts 
I quit smoking on September 23 2011 then I quit drinking on July 12 2012. I happen to know that it’s harder to quit smoking. I still like the smell of smoke being exhaled. My method for both? Not even once. It worked.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I never had to pause a meal for a smoke though.
By #610414 04,Sep,20 09:45
Kebmo, September must be Quit Smoking month. I quit September 1995 cold turkey. Best thing I ever did
By #592419 04,Sep,20 11:00
How about shitting in your pants,.. I bet that must be a challenge for you..
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 11:30 other posts 
Why wind things up? Let it go. Is it your intention to perpetuate ill feelings?

I recall you saying something about you living a peaceful and harmonious life. Save your points and use them for positive affirmations. Lead by example.
By #592419 04,Sep,20 19:04
as long as he makes forum postings and other posts Bella I will never go.. So shut up
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 20:19 other posts 
It is you that started your shit today, or are you as blind as you are an angry, little man. Keep it up, I tend to believe that huxley might be right, you are a fruitcake.
By #592419 04,Sep,20 19:15
As long as he continues it won't stop.. I know who he is bella.. you spilled the beans on a hot mike... If you want to be political and biased by all means but at least you can pretend to be fair,, that would keep things you don't want others to know as classified..Or maybe you're just plain stupid.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 20:15 other posts 
If I didn't know any better, it almost sounds as though you're threatening me. Do whatever makes you feel like a man, an adult, a human being or a schoolyard bully.

Just to set the record straight, no beans were spilled although I believe it is you who has LOST YOUR MARBLES.

DO NOT THREATEN ME, YOU PATHETIC MAN. YOU DON'T SCARE ME.
By #188992 04,Sep,20 11:53
If you think you're being a wit, you're only half right you fucking fruitcake. I'm busy today so if you want my comeback, try snowballing your Mommy. Weirdo.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 05:49 other posts 
Me I’m a die hard smoker 2 pack a day for the last 40 some years but I love food even more no way am I leaving a table they keep putting food on just for a cigarette

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 01:08 other posts 
My excitement meter got to 1,000 hits (probably a third of them are thanks to dgraff !) and I got no reward for it. Any thoughts?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

It started back at zero and is currently at 7.
By #551147 04,Sep,20 03:34
I'm fairly certain, I saw somewhere, that's what happens when you don't RECIPROCATE to others in a set period of time. I've assisted in that achievement as well, your welcome!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 11:53 other posts 
You did see that caveat, it's located at the bottom of the Excitement Meter ranking screen.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 05:02 other posts 
Scorps is correct. admin states the following which can be found at the bottom of the Excitement Meter ranking screen; "* if the member who hits 1000 did not cast any excitement votes within past 2 days they do not receive the trophy, but instead the member who made them reach 1000 receives +20 points."
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Would better wording be, * if the member who REACHES or ACHIEVES the 1,000th vote did not cast any excitement votes yaddah, yaddah, yaddah....
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 05:21 other posts 
Shitty. Lesson learned. Thanks Bella!.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 06:00 other posts 
Yes, a difficult lesson lesson learned, it's going to take months to reach 1,000 again. Just a thought, rather than voting for the member via the "wanking carrot", why not get into the habit of voting on a picture? When you visit someone's profile, select a picture, click on it as if you are going to vote [HOT], and on the right of that screen are the words; "I'm excited by this!". Click on that and you will receive the response, "woo hoo". That's a more personal way to vote. From time to time, I will receive positive feedback from members who thank me for my "vote".
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Correction, when you click on "I'm excited by this!", the response you receive is "Oh yeah"
By #610414 04,Sep,20 08:51
Happened twice to me and guess what, Bella told me the trick. I think it sucks

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 22:15 other posts 
It’s so sad the kids in Pennsylvania went back to school this week so on my way to work I see the poor kids standing at the bus stop all wearing masks and a mother standing with them to make sure they keep them on I’m sure they can’t grasp what is going on because I barely can
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

Never thought I would ever see some thing like this in my life time
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 09:52 other posts 
Michigan's school children typically return to school the day after Labor Day. Labor Day falls on September 7, kinda late this year. Hey, I'm retired, I'm not out of bed before 7:30 to 8:00, so I no longer notice anything like that.

The moral of my story, RETIRE.
By #610414 04,Sep,20 09:58
Retirement sucks the big one.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 10:11 other posts 
I’m afraid I wouldn’t have enough to do and I would sit around drinking and smoking all day it’s better I keep on moving all though till I work an 8 hour day I just wanna eat a sandwich and take a nap any more then yet I have a house and yard to take care of the mountain top pretty much takes care of itself
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 10:45 other posts 
If you retire, you could stroll to the mailbox to retrieve your mail and ditch the motorized barstool. So what if it takes tou 20 minutes to get there and even longer to get back because you're walking uphill! It's good cardio exercise!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 10:56 other posts 
This is true the bar stool is mainly a toy I have many toys to choose from
By #610414 04,Sep,20 10:03
Can someone explain it to me WHY WE HAVE TO OPEN SCHOOLS?
I firmly believe that those parents that want to return their kids to the classroom do so because they are lazy. Let the teachers handle it. Even before the pandemic this was the reason kids acted up. No control from parents
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 10:14 other posts 
I tend to agree with you in Pennsylvania they have the option to home school on line or return to the class room

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 06:09 other posts 
I found this video that speaks loudly of Joe Biden's character. He seems to have a history of plagiarism and saying things that are not truthful.

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 04,Sep,20 08:49
He'll fit right in. One way or another four more years of lies

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 16:42 other posts 
I kinda feel that huxley999 is the current villain of the forum. He's the guy that you like to disagree with, the guy you love to hate. Anyone else feel that way?
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

Afraid to speak up?
By #610414 03,Sep,20 17:17
Not me. He's a perfect gentleman. He gets along with me. He even is playful
Hi dgraff. Does all that sound like someone who has forgotten just how many aliases he/she has, or is it just me!?

Fucking hilarious!

What can I say? The guy is a peach
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 17:26 other posts 
I think you're being neutral. Maybe he hasn't gone off on you, I've seen him explode on another member. "Fuck off. Fuck right off and, when you come back, fuck off again you strange cunt." That coming from a "peach"? Sounded rather aggressive to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 17:32 other posts 
I've communicated with huxley over the years but I can't say I recall seeing him in the forum. The caterpillar has transformed into a butterfly.
By #610414 03,Sep,20 17:36
Maybe you are mistaken. He might have morphed into a moth.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 17:51 other posts 
Maybe I am.

How do you think my statement compares to this nugget? The member posted, "all you have to do is have a look at my page. Unless you are gay, I guarantee you a great time." That's a bold statement, no?
By #610414 03,Sep,20 18:09
Very bold and I know for a fact that the member meant it.
I find that some members know their beauty and worth.
I'll admit that my looks are not the same as they used to be. However, I most of my pics are real. Maybe of a younger self but I give them what they want. I measure my popularity using the Right Hand Method. If the member gets calluses looking at my pics he's straight. If not, he's gay.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 20:21 other posts 
Really I get calluses from hard work something young people no nothing about any more
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 18:02 other posts 
Hey, you should be feeling relief, the forum members aren't coming down on you any longer. huxley999 is the new target, nothing wrong with that, eh?
By #610414 03,Sep,20 18:14
Somehow, for some reason, I feel bad for him. Obviously he likes to participate on the forum. I know he's a smart person and a brilliant debater. It's his delivery that sucks
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 18:28 other posts 
Really, do you think so?

I think that the part about his delivery sucks is true about many of us, no? You only see words, you can't see facial expressions or hear a tone in the voice, you just read words and you form your opinion from that. The man IS a smart man, I said this recently, is it his responsibility to represent himself any differently? Should he dumb it down because most of us are not on his level? Maybe, and I think he has with some, but if you come at him like he doesn't know what the eff he's talking about, my guess is that he's going to set you straight.
By #610414 03,Sep,20 19:02
Not dumb it down and I'll just post about myself. Huxley got it through his mind that either I'm fake or an ass. No matter how I try he won't ease up. I don't need to be set straight. He may spout truisms but he's not the only one with the knowledge. He could be nicer.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 19:37 other posts 
Think about why you like who you like and why you don't like who you don't like. I know that I like who I like and vice versa because of the way that they present themselves and how we get on in our personal interactions.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,20 09:37 other posts 
Italian Mother

Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner. He lives with a female roommate, Maria. During the evening, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate is.

While watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered,

"I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote an email:

Dear Mama,

I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Your Loving Son

Anthony

Several days later, Anthony received a response email from his Mama which read:

Dear son,

I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.

Your Loving Mama
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 06:11 other posts 
Hahaha that’s pretty good I give it two thumbs up
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 07:49 other posts 
Glad you enjoyed it, I chuckled when I read it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 08:15 other posts 
Momma is smart

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #510   #511   #512   #513   #514   #515   #516   #517   #518   #519   ...#768

Show It Off