Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #511

Pages:  #1... #506   #507   #508   #509   #510   #511   #512   #513   #514   #515   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Sep,20 16:28 other posts 
ANGEL1227 mentioned you in a comment in the forum thread.

Stupid cunt Saggy Granny unbanning me to read my posts.. and then cowardly retreats back into banning me..

That two inch limp knob Hux will likely follow.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,20 16:34 other posts 
I don't think she does that. She trolls around prior to signing on and don't forget WOODY1227, her secondary account.

By #460385 17,Sep,20 21:06
I think Johnny Cash and Eric Church just gave a big fuck you and a middle finger up the ass of BLM. Thank God for the Outlaws. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 21:24 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Didn't have to sign into anything to hear this version.
I did hear the other 1 you posted on youtube but in 3 parts.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 22:19 other posts 
??
By #551147 18,Sep,20 02:58
Hiya Bluey!

What?

🤔 Did you make a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,20 05:28 other posts 
Good song with a good meaning

By #460385 17,Sep,20 21:23

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 09:58 other posts 
Inquiring minds want to know
What did everyone have for breakfast this morning
I had a banana and two slices of pepperoni pizza cold leftover from last night
By #188992 06,Sep,20 10:26
Orange juice, toast (one round with Marmite, and one with coarse cut marmalade), half a grapefruit and a black coffee.

I'd run out of leftover pizza!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 11:01 other posts 
Sounds good
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

And nutritional
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 15:01 other posts 
marmalade, as in orange,kinda like Jelly? has the peels in it.I eat that once in a while at 1 spot I eat breakfast at in the mornings.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 15:44 other posts 
Your general understanding of orange marmalade is correct but I didn't have a clue what marmite was. Thank you, Google! After reading the description, I'm still confused. This is a copy and paste.

"What Is Marmite?

But what is this strange and smelly brown spread that inspires such strong feelings? Well, it’s yeasty because it’s made from yeast extract, along with a top-secret combination of other vegetable and spice extracts.

It’s British, although it was invented by a German: Chemist Baron Justus von Liebig discovered that the yeast leftover from brewing beer could be converted into a gooey high-protein byproduct. It was first sold by the Marmite Extract Company in England in 1902."
By #23212 07,Sep,20 01:58
Huxley999, how would you compare, on morning toast, Marmite with the Australian version, Vegemite?
By #188992 07,Sep,20 13:21
Vegemite, and Tesco own-brand Yeast Spread, are all pale imitations of the real thing!

Marmite is fucking delicious! It's advertising hook is "you either love it, or hate it" and it is something that divides people!

I believe the bulk of it is a by-product of the brewing industry (but that may be a bit out-of-date).

Just opening that link has made me salivate!
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,20 14:58 other posts 
A cold Mountain dew,then after mowing grass for 2 hours this morning,I had a portion of left over shrimp fried rice.weather was to nice to stay in the house this morning so got a few chores done then ate about 11 am.I normally go out to eat breakfast,then take care of errands but this morning,it was only 65 degrees,Coolest weather we have had in weeks! Time to catch up on chores!
By #551482 06,Sep,20 17:06
Coffee. Reheated croissant. More Coffee.
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Sep,20 00:22 other posts 
I've been having the same breakfast every day for about five years. Oatmeal Crisp, Source Yogurt and either blueberries or raisins. Yummmmmmmmy!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,20 03:16 other posts 
What is an oatmeal crisp and source yogurt? An oatmeal crisp sounds like a cracker or something individually wrapped, that can be eaten on the run, like a granola bar. Source yogurt, not familiar with the term.
By #610414 07,Sep,20 13:52
Cucumber sandwiches. Toast and orange marmalade. Ice coffee.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Sep,20 17:12 other posts 
My goodness I love cucumber but they make me rift and I taste them all day green peppers do the same thing
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,20 21:25 other posts 
I can eat a bit of cucumber and tolerate it.But the worst thing that I tried to drink I got by accident.
1 day after I got off work,i was hot,sweaty and thirsty.I went into the store,and grabbed what I THOUGHT was my normal gatoraid. A light green color.
Well I hit the road and after I got the truck shifted into high gear I went and took the lid off that cold gatoraid and turned it UP> BAD MOVE. It was CUCUMBER flavor. I about wrecked!> My GOD who came up with Cucumber flavored gatoraid? YUKS!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Sep,20 21:36 other posts 
Ive seen that flavor Gatorade but I’m afraid to try it
By #610414 08,Sep,20 07:53
Grits on a bed of toast. Three sunny side up eggs on top. Sausage on the side. Orange juice. Large coffee
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,20 08:51 other posts 
Every thing sounds good except the grits yuck I would not make a good southerner
By #610414 08,Sep,20 09:11
sometimes it’s ham and eggs. I never know until I’m in front of the stove.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,20 10:02 other posts 
That sounds better
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I like a porter house steak with 4 under cooked dippy eggs on top of it the eggs a little on the snotty side
By #610414 08,Sep,20 10:12
That’s yummy. I like it with cooked onions and green peppers in between and cooked in Steak sauce
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I got to use some potatoes. I might do a potato and sausage omelet with lots of cheese
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,20 10:25 other posts 
Nice 👍 what time is breakfast I will meet you there
By #610414 08,Sep,20 11:58
By #610414 09,Sep,20 14:42
Dgraff made the omelet with sliced Spanish sausages and potatoes. I grated some red onion and cut up some green olives. After I flipped it over I put strips of lean ham and served with Louisiana hot sauce. I had apple jam and toast and apple juice and Cuban coffee.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 16:38 other posts 
Sounds delicious
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

Franks red hot sauce
I put that shit on everything
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:18 other posts 
I love Franks to but I have issues and the hottest thing I can tolerate is wimpy ass Texas pete. I used to could eat HOT stuff,but I got a restriction in my throat somehow that required surgery and so I have be careful now.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:33 other posts 
Hahaha oh believe me at 58 it gives me heart burn nothing a couple tums and a glass of milk won’t fix
By #610414 09,Sep,20 19:26
I used to live on tums. Now I take prescription acid reflux meds. Onions and green olives kill me but I can’t cook without onions

I just finished homemade spaghetti sauce. I got it slow cooking until tomorrow. I use a cut up chicken and chicken broth plus all the regular stuff. Crushed tomato , onions etc
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 20:16 other posts 
Angel may I ask which one you are on?

By #460385 15,Sep,20 09:54
only registered users can see external links added after 28 minutesDid this make it on your local news stations 2 days ago? I didn't see it on mine. So this is what it's becoming. To far gone to fix. Defunded and now undertrained police departments. Innocent people being killed. BLM protesters condoning the shooting on cops. Blocking hospitals. You see to all my foriegn people, it's too far gone. This can't be fixed by politicians, hell they created this Wild West theme. It can't be fixed by social workers. It can't be fixed by police departments who are scared to make a move with out worries about going to jail. We can't take the guns out of the bad people's hands. We can't put the criminals in timeout.--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutesBut when it comes down to it, we will defend the innocent, we will stand behind local authorities, and if needed we will not let a communist Democratic group like BLM take our cities.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 11:40 other posts 
I see you have gotten alot of response to this. I posted a link to a news story on it,havent' checked to see if there are any replys yet.
Very sad situation. Blocking ambulances,trying to break in a hospital,far from practicing free speach. More like being barbarians and thugs.
By #460385 15,Sep,20 11:49
Be careful you'll upset them, remember it's their rights.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 11:59 other posts 
I am to the point I couldn't care less if they are upset. I am upset and no one gives a flying shit so why should I care about them?
You can thank that little group that Obama started for organizing all this shit.

Organizing for Action (OFA) is a nonprofit 501(c)4 organization and community organizing project that advocates for the agenda of former U.S. President Barack Obama. The organization is officially non-partisan, but its agenda and policies are strongly allied with the Democratic Party.

Legal structure: Nonprofit organization

Founders: Michelle Obama

Organizing for Action - Wikipedia

And the agenda , take down Trump.
it would behoove Trump or whoever to label this a terrorist group like they tried to do to the Hells Angels.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 12:58 other posts 
Good idea phart maybe we could hire the hells angels to police our city’s me thinks they would stop all this bull shit

But then were does it all end you bring in the cat’s to get rid of the mice and then the dog’s to chase off the cat’s and so on
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 12:45 other posts 
We have rights to MR CC I’m with you all the way
By #610414 17,Sep,20 11:04
Yes, phart if you are going to demonstrate the injustice practiced on your people, the least you can do is line up neatly on the sidewalk and throw flowers at the people who beat you for the color of your skin.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 12:17 other posts 
The shooting happened in Compton, CA, I didn't see this on the local news, in Detroit.

By #610414 17,Sep,20 11:06
Detroit? That cesspool has a rag other than Kotex?
By #188992 15,Sep,20 12:37
Beyond sad that it's happening - I take zero pleasure from your Nation's current travails.

The thrust of your message, however, is troubling. Too far gone to be fixed by politicians, the police, or social workers? Your answer: it appears to be more vigilantism and more violence.

Let's hope all parties can find a way to row back from their current positions, and find a way to heal the wounds in your social fabric.

PS. Conflating Democratic with communist is risible.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 14:38 other posts 
Hux,we would all rather go to bed tonight knowing the violence was stopped without shedding a drop of blood.But that man in the video,the black man calling the BLACK police women pigs,does he give you the impression he gives a damn about peace or anything that hard working Americans value? He gives me the impression that he is a homegrown terrorist.And saddly there is not many ways to deal with Terrorist.

At what point do you finally look at what is going on and realize that perhaps the only way to fight fire is with fire?
Sad that it would have to come to that.
By #188992 15,Sep,20 15:07
You're a decent guy, phart, and I think 99.9% of people on here would agree with your sentiment about not shedding further blood.

No, that guy doesn't give me the impression that he gives a damn. I'd, however, go back a step and ask you why you think a fellow American has got to that point?

People aren't born terrorists. Their views develop over time. Twisted thinking? Yes.

Like you say: "sad". But I would also argue that fighting fire with fire just gives you a much bigger, fucking fire. As dgraff said above: cats to get the mice, than dogs to get the cats and so on, ad infinitum. The last thing your country needs right now is a few BLM "martyrs". I hope sensible heads prevail, but it's difficult to see where that help will come from. Stay safe.
By #460385 15,Sep,20 17:09
Most think this is a black / white thing going on here in America. It's not, that's what the media has brain washed everyone with. These actors and pro athletes like Ashton Kutcher, Kirk Herbstreit, and LeBron James are idiots and uneducated on BLM. This is not black against white. It's good against bad. The bad ones here come in all colors. It's not the white cop against the black criminal. But that's what uneducated people here have let the media pound in there head to that they actually believe it. Now because the media has manipulated uneducated fuckers. You have scum out shooting cops. Why, because they think we are in a race war. We're not, it's good people of all colors against bad people of all colors. That cop that was shot was 24 years old, the girl was 38. Now sitting in a hospital with bullet holes in their face clinging to life. That's hits close to home when I have a 26 old who is a cop.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

By #188992 15,Sep,20 17:32
To ignore there is a racial element to the travails your Nation currently faces seems strange, to me. If you care to explain WHY you think that is the case I would, genuinely, be interested to know.

The other problem I have is that you seem to blame the media for pounding stuff into people's heads and you claim that they have indulged in brainwashing.

Do you know who owns most of the media we consume? Why would they want this level of instability? Why would the media " manipulate uneducated fuckers" to gain this shitstorm? I can't see your logic.

You've got BIG problems, but I think that the media are reporting that fact, rather than causing it. Your current POTUS is a bad role model when it comes to a free, and unfettered, press by the way. You want clips?
By #460385 15,Sep,20 17:40
Are you serious that you can't see the media brainwashing people. We've had eight cops shot or killed and a little boy in his front yard since George Floyd died. Have you seen any of that in the news, no it doesn't fit their agenda. If they would have released the body cam footage at the George Floyd death none of this would have started, but they showed you a 16 second cell phone video and tucked away the 36 minute body cam footage. 5 days after America was burning down their cities the media decided to show the body cam footage. Are you serious dude that you can't see the problem with our media.--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutesYeah you're right. It's all Trump's fault. Well since you out of country fokes are so against Trump. Hang on to your panties, your about to get another 4 years of him.
By #188992 15,Sep,20 17:47
Fucking hell, calm down and type so I can follow!

My question was: do you really think the billionaire-owned media companies in the US are feeding you bullshit because chaos suits their means?

What is "their agenda"? Seriously, who are they and what is their agenda?

It's your country but you seem to think there's a big "them" that want to destroy everything you hold dear. Are you fucking serious? Who are "they"?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 17:57 other posts 
"They" are the rich bastards similar to and including George Soros.Do you think Warren buffet bought all those news paper companys for the hell of it? No. DO you think Disney bought fox news to maintian it's conservitive presentation of the news? NO. Race wars and killings bring ratings to tv stations and new outlets.High ratings brings high paying sponsers.Which in turn means big bonus checks come Christmas time.All the while the world keeps getting worse. Meaning a bigger bonus check next year.
Hux,even you said something to the effect that good news does not sell.
Why is there no thread about the historical treaty that was signed today? A MAJOR event. My dad said it never even came accross his tv while it was going on. It does not fit the agenda the media outlets profit from.
By #188992 15,Sep,20 18:07
Soros wants chaos? Buffet wants chaos? This is real "tinfoil hat" territory.

They're promoting race wars and killings because it's good for ratings? Seriously!?

There's no New World Order, phart. Stop electing people who prey on your fears.

If you want to start a thread about the treaty signed today, go for it! You always fucking moan and DO nothing!

Personally, I'll think you'll find Trump's Middle East treaties will come to be known as the anti-Shiite alliance. Not that picking a side is necessarily bad, but I see trouble ahead.
By #460385 15,Sep,20 20:15
Don't worry. We are ready for the trouble ahead. Sad it's gotta be that way. But what else do we do? Lose our cities and country to the thugs? Please remember, the American people did not ask for this. We have put our faith in leadership. And continually get let down. I don't care about black, white, hispanic. But I do care about family, neighbors, veterans, the elderly, and country. I think a lot of us do. None of us want this shit, but we will handle it. We will support our citizens.
By #188992 16,Sep,20 16:17
Short term, I don't have a complete and comprehensive answer for what you should do. Restore law and order with the minimum loss of life possible. Make compromises and make real promises to have real dialogues with protestors who agree to stop disrupting life. Possibles?

Your most interesting point is that you have "put our faith in leadership". Yes, you have been let down. Your political system may well be the thing that's really broken. Social media is, I fear, the main culprit. It's the new world where you are valuable only as a user of technology and social media. 2 markets where people are described as "users": drugs and social media.

If algorithms only feed you "news" and "facts" that are designed to keep your attention, rather than provide you with some sort of balanced truth, we will all end up consuming media that reinforces what we already believe. That will polarise views and drive people further apart from each other. Have you seen the increase in the rates of suicide, particularly for young women, since social media became a "thing"?

I believe your Nation, like most developed countries, wants competent, reasonable people in charge who care about the greater good and are not in it for personal gain. Why don't we get, in the majority of cases, people like that in power?

Our systems encourage people with character flaws to enter politics. You need to be a back-stabbing, narcissistic individual to climb that greasy pole. That sort of person is biddable, so Politics is riven with corruption (or looking after vested interests if you want to be less controversial), nepotism and cronyism.

Fixing THAT is the long term problem.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 16:45 other posts 
What do you think about your news and media coverage of events and real issues in your country?
By #610414 17,Sep,20 11:17
When you are right you are right
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 20:55 other posts 
Well perhaps there will be issues with the treaty,BUT at least it is a step in a positive direction.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,20 20:57 other posts 
You would not be able to beat a confession out of anyone that supports chaos.It would be bad for their "public" image. But it is great for their wallets.Which is their primary intrest.They don't really want anything but MONEY.Prove there is no New world order. I must admit,it would be a task for me to prove there was,but it would be easier to prove it than to disprove it.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 21:06 other posts 

so does this at least show where Soros leans towards?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 21:41 other posts 
September 8, 2020 is the date on that link. So, George Soros has basically contributed 50M to the Democratic Party efforts!? WOW! His net worth is over 8B to President Trump's, 2.5B!?
By #188992 17,Sep,20 06:14
I'll answer 2 questions at once:

News and media coverage in the UK has the same problems. Particularly, in my opinion, when it comes to coverage of Russia and Russians. They are the instant "bogeyman" in every story they feature in. SOCIAL media also has the same deleterious effects here as elsewhere in the world.

I would also point out (to reinforce my previous points) that you appear to have totally "bought" phart's post about Soros. Now, go to the home page of "usagag" and see the partisan nature of their main stories: "Biden has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy question", "Obama is the beating heart of BLM", "Homelessness in LA is a consequence of immigration and sanctuary cities", "Obama-Biden knew Burisma was corrupt while it employed Hunter Biden".

I'm not saying that, necessarily, negates what phart has posted. It's just that I would suspect what comes up in his News feed, given how the Internet tracks our browsing history and is designed to keep us clicking, is designed for phart. The more time he spends online the more ads he is exposed to, which is how all the "free" stuff on the Internet is paid for. Remember: if you can't readily identify what the "product" is, it's likely that it's YOU. So phart's attention is being "sold" to advertisers. If phart is likely to keep clicking if it feeds him stories, of dubious truth, that reinforce his conservative (or anti-Liberal) views that's what he will get. He won't get feeds from Liberal sites because he won't click on them, or read them.

So, people of ALL political views get their opinions validated and reinforced - NOT challenged (that would be bad for business). It also results in any common ground disappearing, as people and their views get more and more polarised.

My advice: read stuff from sources you would, instinctively, DISAGREE with. See if your world view stands up to proper scrutiny. Apply some Socratic scrutiny to WHY you believe what you do. Play devil's advocate.

For all the people that "bleat" about how good Trump is on here, I reckon I could come up with a thousand words that are more persuasive (and pro-Trump) than anything I've read on here. It would be an act of intellectual sophistry, of course! I do, however, see what his attraction is and how he appeals to some.

All of that, and the influence of super-wealthy donors, is fucking TERRIBLE for Democracy.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 11:16 other posts 
Thank you for sharing your insight with me and anyone reading your post. I've never, but probably should, consider exposing myself to more news sources, but that hasn't happened.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 11:23
A degree of healthy scepticism is a good tool to have in one's box.

The other extreme is just as unhealthy: have you noticed how many people, on here, will simply refuse to read an article because of the source?

Ahhh, it's CNN - must be Democrat bullshit.
Ahhh, it's Fox News - must be Republican bullshit.

The big problem is that if Joe Public behaves like an infant he/she will be treated like one. The world is complicated and those that reduce it to simple right and wrong can be very dangerous. Look at Syria over the last 10 years - what a fucking shitstorm. If you picked a side, next week that side would do something horrendous. Al Assad was fighting freedom fighters AND terrorists/ISIS, with Russian support. Who do you back then? Or does it just get too complicated and you withdraw - and throw the fucking Kurds under the bus? Just one example of many.

Don't get me started on the despots the US has supported because the alternative was a left-wing (damn Commies!!) popular government.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 11:39 other posts 
ABOUT US

USA GAG is a multi-platform news and information media company. USA GAG was founded with mission to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 11:50
Yep, I'm sure they promote apple pie as well. I hate to shatter your illusions, phart, but in the "about us" section of any News website it is unlikely to say:

"We are blatantly partisan and favour the left/right (delete as applicable) agenda in all our reporting. We don't say it outright but we are pro life/choice (delete as applicable) and our articles reflect that. We try not to lie TOO outrageously, but we will twist the facts to suit our agenda."

However, guess what, some of them are that bad. On left AND right.
By #610414 17,Sep,20 11:10
huxley999 you know what's also laughable?

London protests: Demonstrators clash with police

SAD, SAD, SAD
By #188992 17,Sep,20 11:16
See all those posts where I say the UK is brilliant and has no problems? No?

That's because I have NEVER made a post to that effect, you silly fucking hag.

Anything else to offer?
By #610414 17,Sep,20 11:44
Sure, Sir Huxley of Thelittleballs, you don't like to be put on the spot.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 11:58
I'm totally relaxed - cut and paste a post of mine that praises the UK. Then I "might" respond. Alternatively, I may go back to ignoring you - which is probably my preferred option.

By the way - I fucking LOVE being put on the spot. If someone can challenge me, on an intellectual basis, or brings new stuff to my experience I am delighted. So, do your fucking utmost.

I suspect, however, that you are unable to rise to that challenge. Puerile insults is more your level. Go on - fucking surprise me. Any original thoughts of your own that you feel might pique my interest?

Observations on UK Politics (as you seem to have discovered we exist - in a 3 month old article, by the way)?

Where do you think the US is on The Laffer curve, with respect to taxing companies?

How do you think we can best assert our personal agency in the age of the Internet?

Or, would you rather focus on sexual bragging and being a fucking pain in the ass?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 12:10 other posts 
Oh, now you done made her mad. Get ready for the driver and lone passenger of Crazy Wagon to attempt to engage in an intellectual exchange with you.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 12:18
I'm still thinking the "ignore" option is the way to go but it may be mildly amusing to see her TRY to raise the intellectual level.

A bit like watching a cat look behind a mirror to see where that other cat is coming from.

Lone passenger? Don't you think Charlie, Jerome and her other alter egos will climb on board the 3.15 to Derangedville?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 12:37 other posts 
The "ignore" option is really blacklisting. If you do that, that's going to make her all kinds of crazy! Members that blacklist her should expect retaliation. Yep, she trolls your profile, snags a picture and posts it throughout the forum as a way to show others just how upset, angry she is. My opinion, it is only a reflection of how juvenile and unbalanced her mind is.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 12:40
Ah, well you know I'm anti-blacklisting.

Tempting though, if it makes her even more unhinged!!

The trolling, of me, is water off a duck's back.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 12:46 other posts 
Unhinged! Has she been upgraded to a "fruitcake" status, too?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 12:45 other posts 
As long as the profile of ANGEL1227 has access to the members and forum topics that she enjoys, you're not going to see the alter egos/fake profiles.

Hey, just an f.y.i., it's Gerome, with a G. I think that I mentioned that we, Americans, have a unique way of spelling things!
By #188992 17,Sep,20 12:46
You bloody Colonists!!
By #610414 17,Sep,20 13:02
I would rather focus on sexual bragging but you need to show off

Oh. BTW, a supposed relationship between economic activity and the rate of taxation that suggests the existence of an optimum tax rate that maximizes tax revenue does not work
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 11:37 other posts 
Like I have posted before,stupidity is the most dangerous virus.and it spreads thru the air.Electronicly and by the wind.

There are treatments for the virus,even measures that can be taken to prevent it.But no one listens.
Trying to reply to 2 warm but it came up wrong.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 11:39
Hi phart. Can I have a toke of whatever you're smoking?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 11:41 other posts 
fresh country air sir,fresh country air.Not any of that poluted New York smog or London fog.
Try to find ye some.
Good luck as pot is legal and fresh air is scarce.
By #188992 17,Sep,20 12:00
I rarely laugh out loud, but that tickled my funny bone!!

PS. London is about 240 miles away and my air is also pretty fresh (barring the day after curry night!)
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 11:57 other posts 
Didn't you say you gave up smoking many years ago?
By #188992 17,Sep,20 12:01
Yep, 2012. It's phart's assertion that stupidity is spread by the wind and electronically, that made me suggest he had been experimenting with reefer!!
By #610414 17,Sep,20 11:45
phart I'm here. Lay it on me, typos and all.
By #610414 17,Sep,20 09:48
CountryCouple54

No BLM!!!!! How about a Fascist Republican group like the KKK?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 14:40 other posts 
By #610414 17,Sep,20 11:35
CountryCouple54 God forgive me but how I wish there had been someone behind that asshole cop that killed M Floyd. How I wish he had a gun and, not caring for the consequences, had put one or more bullets into that stupid son of a bitch.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

You say you'll defend the innocent. Isn't that if they are white? How many times would you send your cop son into the middle of a black crowd to protect some other black?
And when did the BLM become
A COMMUNIST BLACK ORGANIZATION?
Give me a break. It's ok to bitch from your condo balcony.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #506   #507   #508   #509   #510   #511   #512   #513   #514   #515   ...#768

Show It Off