pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #522

Pages:  #1... #517   #518   #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   #525   #526   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 19:34 other posts 
Reparations?

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,20 21:35 other posts 
Looting is nothing more than group thievery and in my neck of the woods carry’s a punishment of death by hanging by the local judge jury and executioner Me

By #574505 14,Aug,20 13:25
Angel1227 at least bella! Don't talk to her self lot's people answer her..now copy and paste what I wrote here..

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 16:28 other posts 
I didn't quite understand your post, if you were talking to yourself or if you were actually responding to the toxic one. Yep, I signed out and looked..... I'm still confused, it looks like WOODY, wink, wink posted this;

JAMIE POSTED IN BELLA!S THREAD

"By Jamie at 14,Aug,20 13:25 other

Angel1227 is right. Bella! thread is getting very boring. She gets so little action she has to copy/paste ideas from other places. I'm thinking of posting in one of Lix's threads."

This is to any member that participates in the forum, post where you are comfortable, post your thoughts, ideas, responses in threads where your post is on topic and adds value, is appreciated or will receive a response (if you are asking a question).

While signed out I also skimmed noticed that the toxic one posted in kebmo's Trump thread, her usual stuff, that I am a bitch. I wonder if the toxic one really understood, in my estimation, that all kebmo was doing was reminding her of his ground rules for his thread and just how kind he was being toward her. That's the type of man kebmo is, that's the kind of man you are. I bet she has already forgot that kebmo said something to another member months ago because he/she went off topic and was rude to the toxic one. Apparently, her mind is not clear enough to remember that. In the Trump thread, I couldn't help but notice that she said that the Trump thread was one of her favorite threads, but sadly, it was necessary for her to blacklist him because he said that he and I were friends. Isn't that fucked up, isn't she fucked up?

She's kind of limited to where she's going to post so my guess is we will see a lot more copy and paste and her talking to herself.
By #574505 15,Aug,20 04:20
I should kept quiet
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,20 07:06 other posts 
Now I'm more confused!

Say whatever you want to say, wherever you want to say it.

By #574505 14,Aug,20 18:21
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

do black life matters?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 18:29 other posts 
the shooter probably will not get much punishment. Sad situation.
What would be the motivation to shoot a 5 year old kid?
I think it was Scorps ask what kind of animal does this? well, the picture shows the animal.sorda looks like a human male,but inside is the devils spawn.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 20:44 other posts 
Footage of Gerome going ballistic when he found out nobody bought into that bullshit that he is WOODY1227.

By #551147 12,Aug,20 22:15
ROFL Who said you don't have a sense of humor...

Bahahahahahaha
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 22:17 other posts 
Absolutely
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 23:22 other posts 
You are laughing but aren't you sad that she/they "dropped" you like a hot potato?

I looked at your reason(s) for being blacklisted and she actually seems a bit sad that she can no longer be friends with you. Now my reason(s), they are just funny.

She's delusional, a liar and a complete senior citizen wack job. My opinion, she would like people to believe that the profile for WOODY1227 is that of her husband or "lover". The only person she has fooled is herself.
By #551147 12,Aug,20 23:28
I'm sure he shed a tear right into his beer...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 23:32 other posts 
dgraff? I think his drink of choice is whiskey.
By #551147 12,Aug,20 23:33
Yuck! Your right
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 05:22 other posts 
Yukon jack strait up in a double shot glass and keep them coming until you can’t understand what I’m saying anymore then cut me off and send me home
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 22:34 other posts 
I think I have a good sense of humor. I don't understand why other people can't get on board and appreciate it, too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 07:10 other posts 
You are appreciated in so many ways
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 21:15 other posts 
Awe, thank you!

By #551147 11,Aug,20 19:57
Is ANYONE excited that a VP has been named? Anyone cracking open a beer, pouring a shot in celebration of?

If so, what do you think she adds to the race?

I find it interesting that they tout her as "Black", and she's NOT, just like Obama wasn't.

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By #623135 11,Aug,20 20:20
Wie beschreiben Sie Obama und Harris? Zwei Weiße mit einem frischen schwarzen Anstrich?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 21:19 other posts 
Um, so you want to present yourself as German, and when you post in English, you use fucked up spelling.... YOU DUMBASS, you've been exposed. If you want to play games, I have no problems in blacklisting this profile, too. 👍
By #623135 11,Aug,20 21:45
You do know that there are only two things that a blacklisted member can not do? He can't reply to a post and he cant read web addresses. Candy reads every post here or anywhere you post. (BTW, this is Gerome or as you know me,Choconut) Lady, weather you blaclist me or not, my account here is safe although I really don't care. As far as Candy is concerned, she can have a fake account faster than it took to post this but the only thing that bugged her was:
not being able to read URL's. I wasn't trying to harm you, but, with your rabid dislike of Candy, I can see your point.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

But, do me a favor. Tell that blowhard, Scorps that us Democrats will make sure that we'll make America Great Again. For real.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 21:49 other posts 
So, by claiming you are Gerome, an African American man, the pictures that are on your page are not of you.
By #623135 11,Aug,20 21:52
They are of Charlie. He loaned them to me.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

But, if you follow Scorps reasoning, I'm not African American
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 21:57 other posts 
I give less than a flying fuck what special abilities, Candy, the vulgar, toxic troll can or cannot do.
By #623135 11,Aug,20 22:00
Sounds to me she does get under your skin.Why? She's all over the site having fun. You?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And, I give less than a flying fuck. Would this be vulgar and trolish?
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 00:44 other posts 
I thought all Democraps were in agreement that America has always been great...So how is your last statement not contradictory to that... ༼☯﹏☯༽
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 19:35 other posts 
Even more annoying than Monted.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 06:15 other posts 
Das christly Elt bipslecker
By phart [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 20:55 other posts 
Jamacian and Indian as in from India.
By #623135 11,Aug,20 21:50
Or from Jamaica
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 22:47 other posts 
As I said to phart, if you guys want to continue interacting with that fricken looney toon, you're going to have to do it elsewhere.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 00:28 other posts 
Scorps, I sure hope she has her long form birth certificate ready for when Trump asks to see it.
By #551147 12,Aug,20 00:44
Should be all good unless HER Mom, Dad, Uncle, Grandpa, come out saying she was born in another country, too...

Although, that wouldn't be good enough either, would it?

Just SHUT-UP, take it, and believe it! Sure, sure!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇲
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 01:13 other posts 
Scorps did you know she spent five years in Montreal, Canada and graduated high school here?
"Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan Harris, a breast-cancer scientist originally from Chennai, India, brought Harris and her sister, Maya, to Montreal in the 1970s when she took a job teaching at McGill University and doing research at the Jewish General Hospital."
By #551147 12,Aug,20 01:19
Nope, I did not!

Albeit semi-interesting, doesn't help qualify her anymore than her race or gender for the position of P.O.T.U.S. 😉
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 01:24 other posts 
Scorps, "Say what you want about Joe Biden but he's gone black and he ain't going back."
-Trevor Noah
By #551147 12,Aug,20 01:34
ROFL Cute! That being said, she's not "black".

In the mean time, we'll just have to wait for real black folks to step up. Like Dr. Ben Carson, Condoleezza Rice, or Tim Scott. Just to name a few.

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 10:28 other posts 
Oh hell he has gone Chinese and now black what next I guess he will be sucking a big Puerto Rican’s cock
By #551147 12,Aug,20 17:15
Here's the Twins take on Kamala Harris...

4mins.

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 17:27 other posts 
The twins are cool I could see my self drinking with them they tell it like it is
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 17:32 other posts 
Oops! I didn't see your post.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 11:24 other posts 
I thought to be "Black" you were of African origins.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 13:03 other posts 
Phart, only registered users can see external links
By #551147 12,Aug,20 13:35
According to "Ancestry" I have 1% "African" origins should I start declaring myself as a "person of color"? Screw the other 99%?

Her Daddy is Jamaican NOT African. Momma is Asian-Indian. Therefore, how is she the "first African American" anything?

Seems a bit misogynistic to ignore Mom's heritage, don't you think? Besides, people are coming out in droves saying she has NEVER identified as "Black, African, or Jamaican", but that she has continually identified as Indian-American (hindu type).

For the mostpart I don't give a shit what a person claims they are, UNTIL you start trying to use that claim to gain benefit or favor, like Obama or Warren (Pocahontas) does/did... In which case it's WRONG!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 14:42 other posts 
Frankly,if you are born in the USA and you are running for office,there should be NO prefix in front of American. If there is,that should indicate a problem inregards to allegence
By #551147 12,Aug,20 17:33
Well said and very true, Phart!

If only it were that cut and dry, simple, authentic...

Since it seems that most of the electorate is ill-informed, mis-informed, or un-informed, they USE people like her for a simple message.

LOOK! SHE'S BLACK, VOTE FOR HER!

That's ALL that's needed and many dumbshits will do so blindly and faithfully. No different than pledging your allegiance to B.L.M. blindly with NO question as to their REAL agenda OR orgins. This is happening all over the place.

The point in bringing it up at all, as far as I'm concerned, is to illustrate that their assertion of her nationality is FALSE and MISLEADING. To ANYONE who may just blindly accept the notion that she's "Black".

Do you get what I mean?

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 00:37 other posts 
Agree...How crazy is this??? I do not think I could have made this up... TRUMP 2020... ༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 17:31 other posts 
Here's a couple of folks that are happy!

By #574505 12,Aug,20 19:13
What no one likes pocahontas Harris
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 20:42 other posts 
She's NOT THAT TYPE of Indian, silly!
By #574505 12,Aug,20 22:55
Didn't Trump call her by that name?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 23:16 other posts 
Gosh, I don't know.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #517   #518   #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   #525   #526   ...#768

Show It Off