pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #487

Pages:  #1... #482   #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   #489   #490   #491   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 09:41 other posts 
I'm looking at the banner on the SYD side and what's funny is that there is one thumbnail picture where the guy's dick looks like Pinocchio's nose. When you click on it to enlarge, the dick looks like an average dick, not Photoshop'd.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 20:33 other posts 
How's this for some Photoshop /21zpsc80ax62pic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 21:00 other posts 
Oi! That is so Photoshop'd!

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 20:02 other posts 
I have and use an app for my local area, it's called, "nextdoor". People sell, ask assistance for finding something, notify others that they are new in the area, bitch about stupid things, bitch about important things, you get the idea, don't you?

So the other day, a neighbor/person posted that so-and-so died, died from COVID-19. He was hospitalized for "x" amount of days, given what was said to be COVID cocktail and in a few days, he died. Another neighbor responded that they also knew of someone who had died after having had this cocktail. Has anyone heard of anything as sinister as this?
By #551147 22,Nov,20 20:23
🙄 Nope! Still don't know a single REAL soul that has gotten it, or even worse, has died from it.

Some kid supposedly had it at my kids school, we were instructed that he was suppose to "quarantine" for two weeks. He goes back tomorrow, that was a complete waste of fucking time. NO SCHOOL/TEACHER INSTRUCTION during that time, either. We live in a VERY red area, so time will tell if they take any what might be considered, "drastic" measures against us. I highly doubt it though...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 20:39 other posts 
Just saying, Being a smoker i have had two Doctors claiming I am safer than most. Either way I die but...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 20:58 other posts 
I don't know any of these people myself, or whether what they are posting is bullshit, or not. My sister, who lives 60 miles north of me, also has this app, but it encompasses her area.

I'm one of the moderators there and JUST voted on three posts that were flagged. One was flagged for "public shaming", the guy posted about Kroger not enforcing the face mask, another post flagged was because the guy said he was a handyman and could do some home remodels. He was flagged for "self promoting" and the third post was flagged because the poster encouraged neighbors to contact their state representative regarding the election and vote counting. On all three, I voted to NOT REMOVE. I am so tired of everything being censored.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 07:45 other posts 
The more I read about Idaho,the more I like it
only registered users can see external links

By #551147 21,Nov,20 00:45
Kyle Rittenhouse, has been FREED!

Major thanks goes to Mike Lindell & Ricky Schroeder who both made generous donations, finishing off the ridiculous 2 million dollar bond.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 09:15 other posts 
Ricky Schroeder, Dukes of Hazzard, Ricky Schroeder?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 10:32 other posts 
John Schneider was in Dukes Of Hazzard. Ricky Schroeder was a child actor from a sitcom in the 80s I can't remember which one off hand and too lazy to Google it.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 10:57 other posts 
Oh, thank you.
By #551147 21,Nov,20 15:23
LMAO @ Bella!

Silver Spoons, NYPD Blue to name a few. 😁
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 16:02 other posts 
Don't laugh at me! What kinda grown ass man wants to go through life being known as or called RICKY!?
By #551147 21,Nov,20 16:15

What about Ricky Gervais, Ricky Martin, Ricky Rudd, or Ricky Lake?

Nevertheless, guuurl you crack me up!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 16:18 other posts 
Ricky Ricardo too

Ricky Lake hahaha
By #551147 21,Nov,20 16:22
AWESOME! One of my favorite Ricky's.

"LUCY! YOU GOT SOME SPLAININ' TO DO!"
I hit the floor...
By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 18:46 other posts 
I remember the Ricky Rudd, also remember a Dick Trickle,that from what I also remember commited sucide.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 18:58 other posts 
It's sad that he was in pain and committed suicide, but I could not hear that name, Dick Trickle, and not snicker to myself
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 21:11 other posts 
Hahaha he said dick trickle
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 07:00 other posts 
Ricki Lake does not fall into the "grown ass man" department. As for the others, once they matured beyond their teen years should have grown out of being called, Ricky.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 03:31 other posts 
One of my brothers is Ricky.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 07:00 other posts 
Is he nine years old?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 07:25 other posts 
Yes, ten years younger than me.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 07:22 other posts 
BREAKING NEWS FROM MICHIGAN

Hodge Twins video, almost 21 minutes long
By #551147 18,Nov,20 09:14
EXCELLENT video from them as usual, thanks!

[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 09:17 other posts 
By Arlo [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 22:20 other posts 
bingo!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 09:29 other posts 
I just read the results were certified so I don't guess it matters now.
By #551147 18,Nov,20 10:34
Care to know why? Check it out!

Listen to this asshole!

BOY, If someone talked to me like that... OMG! 😡😡
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

BTW After you view the video, did you catch what Mr. Sanctimonious said? About the percentage? People are fucking crooked EVERYWHERE! Really doesn't make any fucking sense!
By #551147 19,Nov,20 16:15
PHART,

They grew a set of balls and rescinded the approval after being shamed and threatened.

It's back on like Donkey Kong!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 17:43 other posts 

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 18:47 other posts 
A pretty artist batch of pictures in the current "Guess Who?" game

/guesswho.php
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 19:06 other posts 
Oh, my! The pictures are quite nice and I readily recognize three of the "Guess Who" people!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 19:08 other posts 
Oh you did? Do two of them have nice pubes?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 21:44 other posts 
Yep, AMAZING pubes on two of those pictures!

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 18:00 other posts 
Does anyone know if angel 1227 is still a valid account and if so just how in the hell can I be black listed by angel 1227 and not two saggy tits 3 I’m not understanding this
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 18:10 other posts 
As of yesterday, Candy had two accounts.

The profile formerly known as WOODY1227, is now ANGEL1227! . Notice that she added an exclamation mark to the end of her screen name.

The profile formerly known as ANGEL1227, is now TWOWARMTTS3 .
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 18:20 other posts 
As far as why you are blacklisted by one profile and not the other, who knows. This is MY GUESS, you know that she likes to frequent the forum, if she blacklists you, phart, Scorps, with both of her profiles, she would not have anyone to interact with.

Hey, you know she's a mental case, she doesn't need a reason to act like a mental case.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 18:48 other posts 
And I guess admin approves of her having 2 accounts but yet when markis wanted to join he couldn’t because he was under my address running off of my router
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 19:03 other posts 
Yep. Regarding Markis, did you discuss the dilemma with admin?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 19:17 other posts 
No why bother he caters to retards and we don’t fit the bill
By #629627 20,Nov,20 19:47
No, you are retards. You fit the bill. And your dicks are pathetic.
A bunch of fat gut small dick sad old gays. Ideal for a trump Pride March with the Pride Boys. Stand down and bend over. Pull one of those trump puckered up faces
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 20:14 other posts 
Hey there you are you come out of hiding so tell me what is your name little girl you look like a Shirley were is your mother out sucking off the neighbor I betcha well fear not baby girl she will come home after she gets a belly full of cum

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 19:09 other posts 
Did you all see Rockefeller Centers 2020 Christmas tree? It looks like it has mange! I've read that workers will be working on filling in the bare spots.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 15:08 other posts 
I was at BJ's Wholesale Club and putchased Land O Lakes butter yesterday. The Land O Lakes packaging no longer looks the same since the kneeling Indian maiden was removed.
By #551147 19,Nov,20 16:08
It's SO STUPID!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 17:42 other posts 
Yea,makes no sense,I look at that everytime I go by the isle that it is in. I always thought the Indian Maiden was proud of her harvest and was happy to share the good yeild with the people.A postive message.
Someone,somewhere in their friggen basement,must have saw something different.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 08:31 other posts 
Aren't Social Security funds deposited on Wednesdays? Looky, looky who spent some of their medication money and bought points to self promote their image on BEST IMAGE/MEMBERTOP! Oh, if that wasn't so funny, someone would surely find it pathetic!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 09:32 other posts 

She's pathetic and sad. If she bought points instead of medication ... that means she will certainly be in orbit by the end of the day. #crazy

Where is the site medical officer? Someone should really page him 911 to help here!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 09:46 other posts 
She will be in orbit by the end of the day? FFS, when has her spaceship ever landed?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 11:29 other posts 
Oh she is ridiculous now poor Charlie will have nothing to eat today
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 13:19 other posts 
Agree... looks like he will be throwing the cast iron skillet at her again. She has dodged that thing multiple times. Who knew that old lump could move so fast!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #482   #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   #489   #490   #491   ...#769

Show It Off