Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #491

Pages:  #1... #486   #487   #488   #489   #490   #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 13:11 other posts 
I'm so confused! There's a picture on the Popular page of a very photogenic cock, the profile belongs to a member by the name of Tbone . You pop to Tbones's page and the profile states straight female. Am I missing something?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 18:41 other posts 
Hey I’m baffled
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 18:53 other posts 
Yep, me, too!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 15:07 other posts 
Has anyone noticed this in their city, there are a number of signs up indicating that they are hiring. The jobs seem to be service industry related, but in my opinion, a job is a job, especially if you don't have one.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 12:33 other posts 
BREAKING NEWS!
MARS rover finds 750,000 ballots cast for Biden!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 11:23 other posts 
It surprises me that members are confused about contests. I launched a new contest called BUTTS! 😁.....SYD members only, and I have had to boot three members. Yeah, two SYC members submitted pictures of their butt and one SYD member submitted a picture of his someone, not sure if it was of his wife/girlfriend/friend with benefits, but the contest is for men to display their masculine butts.

/contest.php?id=2916
By #574505 11,Nov,20 11:35
Can't compare with all them good looking butts Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 12:08 other posts 
And I like butts, specifically the male buttocks! If you are saying that your butt cannot compare to those already in the contest, you are wrong, wrong, WRONG! Don't forget the saying; "One man's trash is another man's treasure!" That is so true and don't you forget that!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 07:59 other posts 
There is a plaza in Washington, D.C., named Black Lives Matter Plaza, BLM Plaza? Really?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 11:07 other posts 
Their mayor is a latte libtard... give it a few months. This plaza will be littered with needles and garbage.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 12:35 other posts 
So the plaza will forever and ever be known as Black Lives Matter Plaza? WOW!
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 21:22 other posts 
Did you know black turds matter as a man that used to take blood thinners I watched for this condition constantly it’s a sign that you have blood in your stool and could be an indication of internal bleeding or an early sign of cancer and would require a trip to your doctors office
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 22:25 other posts 
JohnS??

By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 13:05 other posts 
Ok so a vaccine has been announced.Strange timing as they waited until AFTER Biden was declared winner. Now tell me honestly, who will you credit the vaccine to? Trump,who's Operation Warp speed made it possiable? Or will 72 million Biden drones credit him for it? And it was done before he came along?

only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 14:29 other posts 
Phart, I attribute the vaccine to the scientists who worked their asses off to make it possible to see the light at the end of this shit filled tunnel we're in.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 15:48 other posts 
And this "shit filled tunnel" that you refer to, is a result of the Chinese government's failure to release information about the virus, correct?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 16:45 other posts 
Bella! BOOM
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 18:20 other posts 
Bella, that wasn’t the question phart asked.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 18:48 other posts 
I understand that wasn't phart's question. I understand your position that praise and laud be given to the scientists who are developing the vaccine. HOWEVER your reference to the "shit filled tunnel" has me scratching my head and saying "hmmmmm......"

In your opinion, why? I'm assuming that the "shit filled tunnel" is reference to months of quarantine, deaths attributed to the virus, loss of jobs, people losing their businesses, many industries forced to shut down and the world coming to a screeching halt. So if we needed to determine the cause for our "shit filled tunnel", who or what would we credit?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 19:45 other posts 
My question is this vaccine are they going to force everyone to get it and will it be free and are there side effects i got a flu shot one time and I didn’t feel right that whole winter
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 19:50 other posts 
I got 1 flu shot back in 1989 and a few days later I got so damn sick. when I can hock a looogie and it still be where I left it 11 months later,behind the woodpile, I do believe I was VERY sick. I have not had a flu shot since and have never been that sick since.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 19:48 other posts 
Good Answer,but is it the 1 the Biden camp will use? I doubt it.
I feel like the ground work,the relaxed regulations and so on put forth by Trumps administration contributed to the cause.BUT I doubt any of those folks will get any credit.
And Bella,I to would love to know who will hold China accountable.But with Biden,a china loving jurk in office,No accountablity will be sought after. I think that was part of the liberal plan to put him in there.He loves china and would not want to hurt their feelings or reputation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 20:20 other posts 
Sooner or later the shit will hit the fan my grandma use to read out of her bible that near the end of times the bear and the eagle will fight the dragon I for one don’t trust climbing in bed with the Chinese
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 20:28 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 09:15 other posts 
admin ,

I wonder if it is possible and not too difficult to fine tune the "mention" feature?

What I am specifically referring to is that when I created the WORD FOR THE DAY.....IN A SONG thread /forum/thread.php?id=27092#9664 , I credit two members for that inspiration by "mentioning" them. The members were Whoknows and huxley999. huxley999 deleted his profile on October 9, there was a time after his departure that if you tapped on that "mention", it would reflect a message similar to; the profile was recently deleted by the user.

Today when I click on that "mention" and it now says; member does not exist. Here is what I was hoping could happen, 1) that the "mention" would not change, that it would read, indefinitely, that the profile was deleted by the user AND 2) that your program would be more specific. Example, profile deleted by user, (and the exact date).
By admin [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 10:22 other posts 
It was made so by design. I did not want the deletion reason shown more than one month after deletion.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,20 12:28 other posts 
Thank you for your response.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 20:56 other posts 
I voted for this man for Lt Gov and he won the election.So although we have a dingbat govenor,at least 1 person right under him has some sense.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 13:05 other posts 
Big sign at the local car wash

" Our vacuams suck harder than 2020"
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 15:17 other posts 
Is that how they spelled vacuum?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 16:59 other posts 
I miss spelled it ok! I shoulda took a picture.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 17:06 other posts 
I thought there might be something in the water in your town!
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 19:29 other posts 
Our well water is not all that great. We don't drink much of it.Buy jug water from the store.I am sure it is just creek water run thru a filter but cheaper than buying a filter system.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 19:43 other posts 
See, if vacuum was spelled "vacuams" on the sign, it could totally be because of the quality of water. Heck, there was lead in the water in Flint, Michigan.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 19:44 other posts 
The sign is spot on and HILARIOUS!

By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 18:43 other posts 
OK so will the riots stop in Portland now that they can do dope and shit?
Will the riots stop now that they got a liberal communist sympathizer,
racist, old, white, undeserving sumbitch going int the office of President in the US?
Lets see.
I doubt it.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 00:25 other posts 
I have to subscribe to the Washington Post in order to read the article?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,20 13:04 other posts 
I don't know how that works.every damn time I try to google something that damn Washington post comes up and sometimes I can read the thing and forget after so many free reads they want you to pay for the shit. As if they don't sell advertisements and have to live on subscribtion alone or something.Sorry about that.But if you google drugs legalized this election,you will find some info I am sure.

By #574505 06,Nov,20 18:11
Why are gun sell going up are they going to war with mayates..
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,20 22:38 other posts 
It’s because of the Black Lives Matter movement so I’m told you can’t even buy ammunition right now or gun powder
By #574505 06,Nov,20 23:49
Really mayates life maters?
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

matters?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 06:13 other posts 
What is a mayate?
By #574505 07,Nov,20 18:14
Lol.like sayings the N word we in Texas is how we call em..
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 06:05 other posts 
If you didn't stock up on ammo during the Obama depression era,you must have been asleep at the wheel!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 07:01 other posts 
I reload my own and I have thousands of rounds and plenty of bullets and powder in fact I told the local fire chief that if ever my house is on fire to keep his men away from the back bedroom because an explosion would be inevitable
By #460385 07,Nov,20 16:12
@ dgraff. There is ammo out there. A couple sites I use I can give you if needed. I just ordered 1,000 rounds of 9mm and 1,000 rounds of 380 for the wife's gun. Got it delivered in about 5 days. We have a good supply for the AR, shotguns, and rifles. The 380 is hard to find.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 20:11 other posts 
I have an app called "nextdoor", it encompasses a certain radius in our community....anyway, one of the "neighbors" put it out there that they are looking to buy a gun safe.

I've seen posts to buy/sell used furniture, cars, equipment. Neighbors are looking for lost pets, babysitters, handymen, etc. I have never seen anyone looking for a gun safe.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 09:23 other posts 
Mayate
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 09:31 other posts 
Ah, now I understand! I used to date a Sicilian man and the word he used was "melanzana". When translated to English, melanzana means eggplant.
By admin [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 10:36 other posts 
Mayate in Mexican slang usually means homosexual. Not sure what meaning it took in US.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 10:48 other posts 
Thank you. I am not/was not familiar with the term and Google'd it. This is what Google had;

"A denigrating noun that compared a race of people to a large, black beetle, considered a destructive pest in Mexico and South America. The word is mayate. In Spanish slang, it refers to African Americans, almost an equivalent of the N-word in English.Jul 20, 1999"
By admin [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 15:29 other posts 
It's a bug, ok, but it's usually not black but brightly colored, hence the gay meaning only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 16:00 other posts 
Ah! Thank you for the link The mayate is quite a colorful beetle and beautiful.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #486   #487   #488   #489   #490   #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   ...#769

Show It Off