Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #488

Pages:  #1... #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   #489   #490   #491   #492   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 08:56 other posts 
system, 18,Nov,20 08:53 [hide]
You were blacklisted by WOODY1227

Was it something I said?

The Saggy Granny and Grandpa!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 09:22 other posts 
Me, too! Isn't that a hoot, to be blacklisted by twowarm's secondary account!?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 09:28 other posts 
Yea,I noticed I just got black listed by them to.I hardly remember who they are but oh well, who gives a shit. I don't need this site to survive anyway.
I black list those that black list me to mess up their smiley face like they did mine.But in a case like this,the user of the profile does not care about the image.

Edit,how nice,Now I just learned I can't black list more than 15 people. Sheesh,now that means people can get away with black listing me with out any repercussions.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 11:11 other posts 
"Yea,I noticed I just got black listed by them to.I hardly remember who they are but oh well, who gives a shit."

Um, phart, did you forget to get your medications refilled? If you were blacklisted by @WOODY1227@ , you were blacklisted by twowarm. C'mon, phart, there have been a number of posts and discussions about her multiple profiles she has and has created. Apparently, there's a shit load of people that live in her trailer, they all use the same computer and by golly, they all spell the same.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 12:45 other posts 
oh hell,ok now that you mentioned it,seems this is not the first time I was blacklisted by that name. Been a while, and alot of water has run under the bridge
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 12:50 other posts 
Bottom line, the profile of WOODY1227 was changed to ANGEL1227! and the profile formerly known az ANGEL1227, is now TWOWARMTTS3 . That old bag is a wack-job!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 12:54 other posts 
OK I just discovered this a minute ago.
Strange situation.Don't undertstand the purpose of it all.
By #551147 18,Nov,20 12:57
Easy! ➡️
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 13:04 other posts 
I said she's a wack-job and if you didn't understand that term, Scorps simplified it with an emoji ....
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 19:33 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 11:16 other posts 
Hey, I just responded to phart's post and I "mentioned" @WOODY1227@ , BOOM! his name doesn't bold into a blue color. Strange thing is, I was notified by system that I was blacklisted by WOODY and my list reflects that she finally blacklisted me.

Damn, Skittles, she done fucked up admin 's system!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 13:17 other posts 
Saggy up to her old tricks... not much left in her magic hat.
By #551147 18,Nov,20 20:05
WAIT! She has a "magic hat"? 🤔

SLITHERIN! GRIFFINDOR!!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 21:19 other posts 
SO that explains why Mr Snow man has sunburn on his head,Someone stole his magic hat!

By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 19:33 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Ingram I think is her name,'splainin' some things to people.
Watch it, please.Think about what is being said and is so obviously being done.
By the way,in case you haven't heard,there is alot throttling of facebook and youtube and twitter information right now as the conservitive voice is being censored.
There are some new to me platforms that you should check out if you want something besides twitter shit.
By #551147 18,Nov,20 20:12
I had NEVER got on Twitter, because when I tried to, it asked for permission to access my phonebook, picture gallery, location, camera, microphone, all kinds of shit.

So I said fuck that!

Now, I did try Parler and it didn't ask for none of that bullshit. So, I'm now on Parler and it's pretty cool.

I joined that alternative to youtube, too, rumble. So far so good. 👍 Matter of fact, I gave the rumble video a trial run this morning in a response to YOU ⬇️ down there ⬇️. No one responded on it so I'm not sure it worked or not.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 21:18 other posts 
I am having trouble with Rumble as far as downloading,I don't know if it is my internet or what but ads will load,slowly,but then what I want to watch,well,it takes forever,

I think as far as being a good site,yea,I hope to make use of it.
I have never been on twitter or facebook/
this forum and another 1 that is hobby related is the only "social media" action I have going.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 12:37 other posts 
I was told, on good authority, that there was a profile established under the screen name of twowarmtts3 . Please, admin , say it isn't so! How many profiles are you going to let that wack-job have?

By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 20:51 other posts 
Old mates
[deleted image]
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 20:52 other posts 
OMG
By #551147 17,Nov,20 21:09
WHAT WAS IT?! I need a laugh too, damnit! 😐
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 21:21 other posts 
A very heavy attack from maybe 2012?? Launched by the legendary FairyDust
By #551147 17,Nov,20 21:31
OMG! I saw it! Thanks Dev01!

Well done!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 21:46 other posts 
Fairydust aka Angelofdeath. And that's why I refuse to refer to the site wack-job as "angel" anything. She's used twowarm on several occasions, she will always be twowarm...
By #551147 17,Nov,20 21:59
She's not really warm either...

I only got to know her for a short time, but I thoroughly enjoyed AOD as I knew her. BRILLIANT!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 22:05 other posts 
Only thing I could see was a small version of it as i was not a freind of the person posting it.But it appeared to be a white Goat with a harness of some kind and at least 1 if not 2 male humans in close proximty to it's backside.Presumably emulating the mating process.
By #551147 17,Nov,20 22:19
ROFL Ya think...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 07:48 other posts 
TwoWarm... Too Saggy... When she was Hotpussy is that because of her post menopause sweating??

Where is the site medical officer to weigh in here??

By #551147 17,Nov,20 18:53
OF COURSE!

There is an increase in Chinese virus cases. That's because there has been an increase in testing. DUH!

If more people took an IQ test, there would be an increase in idiots too!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 19:23 other posts 
Speaking of idiots, twowarm has "mentioned" me five times in less than two hours. I copied and pasted Skittles Part 3 blog in Dev01's thread so she could read it when she's trolling around. One "mention" to thank me, a'ight, but did that idiot thank me more?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 21:10 other posts 
Good work Bella
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 20:06 other posts 
The lines at testing places are getting longer and longer.People waiting hours for a test.
Why get tested? If you are healthy,and you arent' going anywhere that you can't social distance and or wear a mask to satisfy the liberal nanny state government,it is a waste of time and testing supplys.
They say we have x number of new cases,but what they don't tell you is most of those + case people feel fine and are not a burden to society right now.But that does not matter,the numbers have to be inflated for the reset to happen.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 21:15 other posts 
Oh yeah... cause the testing itself is so accurate. Muppets.
By #551147 17,Nov,20 21:40
It's true!

I recently had to visit my Doctor, and his aide comes racing in... "Would you like to take a Covid test?" Kinda stunned by the question and looking at her like she lost her marbles, I said "HELL NO! Why would I do that? I have NO intention on participating in hysterics." She says, "just checking, some people like the piece of mind of knowing."

WTF!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 21:43 other posts 
In September, I had a colonoscopy and I had to be tested.
By #551147 17,Nov,20 22:14
HAD TO?

I'm just curious, cause that's not a phrase I take too kindly to, in ANY situation. I'm sure you didn't know that though.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 22:46 other posts 
I don't really feel that I had an option. My guess is that if I did not consent to be tested, they could have refused to do the procedure.

There seem to be certain things that we are required to comply with, you are required to wear masks in stores and in public when "x" amount of people are in attendance, temperature checks are mandatory when I visit a doctor as well as a Health Club I've been going to, once a week with my sister.

I suppose I could refuse to wear a mask, but I would be denied entrance into restaurants, grocery stores, department stores, doctor's offices, etc. My guess is that if I did not consent to having my temperature scanned at the Health Club, they would invite me to leave.
By #551147 17,Nov,20 23:26
No, I get it!

It's just some things annoy me, like, did you get the results immediately OR before they did the procedure? If not, then what was the friggin point?

I'm just rather combative sometimes, it truly is amusing to see people's reactions when you start asking questions, instead of just going along with everything like a sheeple.

I accompany my sweet lil Aunt to Bingo every week, so, they take temperature and require face mask to enter and anytime while moving around throughout the facility. I don't mind cause they are very short term inconveniences. Keeping it real though, knowing they are going to do that, one could take some Tylenol, Advil, or whatever before you go and your Temp then kinda becomes irrelevant.

In our area, masks are NOT mandatory. That being said, MOST places SUGGEST them, but don't DEMAND them. Seems to be working pretty damn good in my opinion. I will say, MOST people comply with the REQUESTS. Not all, but most. That in my opinion is how it should be. The day I went and got tires on my car, I simply asked which way they preferred me to be. Anyone that came in, I asked which they preferred me to be, for THEIR comfort. All said I was ok without the useless (in my opinion) mask, and I kept far away from anybody to make them more at ease, just in case.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 22:07 other posts 
I posted a link to the articale but no one responded,Elon Musk took 4 test in 1 day and 2 were + and 2 were -. Even he said something is fishy. He is using Nyquil "spelling" for his symptoms.

By #551147 16,Nov,20 17:02
Here you go folks!
I thought I would give the "exclusive" to this thread first.

Many of us are and have been quite disenchanted by the things that have transpired since Nov. 3rd. In usual form everyone around us saying "don't believe what you've seen or feel to be true, it's ALL nonsense and you're WRONG!"

The President has retained the famous Lin Wood to help fight what many of us have suspected. The man DOESN'T lose!

With the counting of ballots taking so fucking long, it takes time to gather evidence. In a statement released by Lin Wood, he said - "this election WILL be overturned in the President's favor, the proof is irrefutable and on a massive scale."

ALL and I do mean ALL the news networks parroting the same bullshit day after day after day. There's NO proof of wide mass scale voting fraud OR irregularities. Oh really!

10 mins. Video released by Lin Wood

DO IN FACT BELIEVE YOUR VERY OWN EYES!
Let's stay positive and let the cards fall as they may.

Truly is disheartening and a sad day when even Fox turns their back on us too. Just so they can try to maintain that we were right and you all are wrong.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Nov,20 22:14 other posts 
Heard
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 00:12 other posts 
A new name?
By #551147 17,Nov,20 00:15
Nope, a statement! 😉

You should be President-Elect-Bella!!

Every bit as valid as the current "President-Elect"

AND! That outranks a "Prominent Member" everyday of the week.
By #574505 17,Nov,20 00:20
Who that dude Kemosabe.?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 01:38 other posts 
Tonto Jamie..
By #551147 17,Nov,20 18:34
Both of you are letting YOUR age show through... 😄😆😂🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 06:40 other posts 
The numbers don’t add up in Pennsylvania out of the 67 counties Biden won in a handful and I take how many people in each county we come up with more votes for Biden then there are people in Pennsylvania and Trump won 60 of them counties
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 08:21 other posts 
That's an interesting video and a great compilation of examples.

I've been following this, we will see if President Trump is successful. What I have heard is that there will be too many examples of "glitches" and the election will be deemed invalid. It will go back to the State House of Representatives where each state gets one vote and that is dominated by republicans.

This is a copy and paste of what I found;

"CONTINGENT ELECTION'

A determination that neither candidate has secured a majority of electoral votes would trigger a "contingent election" under the 12th Amendment of the Constitution. That means the House of Representatives chooses the next president, while the Senate selects the vice president.

Each state delegation in the House gets a single vote. As of now, Republicans control 26 of the 50 state delegations, while Democrats have 22; one is split evenly and another has seven Democrats, six Republicans and a Libertarian.

A contingent election also takes place in the event of a 269-269 tie after the election; there are several plausible paths to a deadlock in 2020.

Any election dispute in Congress would play out ahead of a strict deadline - Jan. 20, when the Constitution mandates that the term of the current president ends."
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 20:10 other posts 
IF Proof is found of fraud,do you honestly think the liberal democrat party would accept it? I don't.
They would fight it tooth and nail.Just as they denied observers, tossed ballets, ran the same 1's thru multiable times, women voting under their maiden names and married names,dead people voting with the help of a concerned citizen, Sharpies to vote with so the mark does not show well, mail in ballots with no real witness's and no assurance someone didn't pay 50 bucks for the ballet to fill out the way they wanted it.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 20:03 other posts 
Thinking of a old bat,I came accross this!

By phart [Ignore] 16,Nov,20 20:27 other posts 
UM, this is promising for people with serious issues.

Gertrude farted, which I took as an approval of our interaction.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   #489   #490   #491   #492   ...#769

Show It Off