Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #485

Pages:  #1... #480   #481   #482   #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   #489   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 08:31 other posts 
Joe Rogan speaks with Edward Snowden.
What happened to Julian Assange?
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 13:22 other posts 
He's in prison in the UK?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 14:34 other posts 
Yes, didn't you know? It has been big news over here.
Your media is much to relaxed over this. Don't they understand that your government is trying to impede freedom of the press, over this case?
That will end up harming them too in the future.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 18:48 other posts 
Assange is top of my list of hero's

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 00:39 other posts 
admin , I suspect that I do not understand the full dynamics of blacklisting. Would you kindly offer an explanation of this situation?

If a member has blacklisted you and you have mutually reciprocated and blacklist them in return, how is it possible that they are able to join a group that you "own" and moderate?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 05:50 other posts 
I always wondered that to it’s the same way in the ball game I can pass it to someone who has black listed me along with a little note I some times have a little fun with this
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 05:56 other posts 
Good point!
By admin [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:35 other posts 
It's not possible to join a group if you are blacklisted by the moderator. It's possible, however, if you have blacklisted the moderator, but are not blacklisted by them.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:40 other posts 
Thank you.

Why did you include a twist, the "however" clause? "However, if you have blacklisted the moderator, but are not blacklisted by them......"
By admin [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 07:56 other posts 
It's a manner of my speech. I'm not sure what is alarming for you in that.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 13:27 other posts 
I'm sorry if you have interpreted my response in a negative manner, it was not intended that way.

What I meant when I used the word "twist" was now I understand what I need to do in order to join 400+ groups, I just need to unblacklist lix!

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 10:14 other posts 
Is turkey bacon really bacon?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 10:20 other posts 
Is vegan cheese really cheese?

Do buffalo have wings?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 10:45 other posts 
Although I've never heard of vegan cheese, my guess is that you are not joking about there being vegan cheese. The other day I was looking on Amazon at some tote bags. There was one tote that really caught my eye, upon reading the description, vegan leather.... WTF is vegan leather? Call it what you like, it's not leather, it's plastic.

And no, buffalo do not have wings. Any time I was my car, in a short amount of time, there's sure to be some bird droppings on it. Can you imagine what kind of a splat a buffalo would make if they could fly?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 10:55 other posts 
All in the description I guess....
Most people understand buffalo do not have wings,but you get buffalo wings as a food!!
So could take that to mean buffalo have wings rather than the style of cooking...

There's all types of meat substitutes now,still makes me laugh that they shape it like a burger or sausage though...you don't like eating meat,but will have a meal that looks and tastes like meat.....
Same goes for dairy, don't like where cheese comes from, don't make it look like cheese...
So vegan leather is one of those stoopid things like vegan cheese,and Quorn sausages..
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 11:11 other posts 
Gee, something else for me to Google, Quorn sausage. Quorn sausage does not sound appealing to me in the least bit!
By #551482 24,Nov,20 15:18
Yep, a big sausage needs to have a strong meat basis
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 11:10 other posts 
A buffalo splat would take out the windsheild
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 05:42 other posts 
Does anyone know what the hardest part about eating a vegetable is
--------------------------------------- added after 104 seconds

Punch line
It’s getting her out of the wheelchair

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 10:13 other posts 
Your opinion, please.

Does this member's head look too big for their body?

/5ot52p3s1aw3pic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 11:06 other posts 
Absolutely and the head looks younger than the body
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 11:48 other posts 
hydrocephalic

Or, more likely just a really shitty photoshop job!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 11:58 other posts 
dgraff sees something different, the head younger than the body, but you detect what I'm seeing? The head seems to be too big for the body, right? Yeah, that's where I'm going with my post, it looks Photoshop'd
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 14:53 other posts 
I have consulted with the site medical officer. He concurs with these assessments.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 18:00 other posts 
Now in this photoshop example, we have the opposite, the head looks too small for the body

/mszcwspkt9xapic.html

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 18:07 other posts 
Yes, I looked at her pictures earlier today, that seems to be Ingrid and her other two pictures can be found all over the internet!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 18:10 other posts 
Yes, i see that, aparenty "naughty Ingrid" is quite popular across the web... who woulda thunk?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 18:24 other posts 
File a report, collect 50 points.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 17:29 other posts 
If it gets deleted, then we can't have fun with it
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 17:21 other posts 
This head/face looks like it's shop'd in, doesn't it?

/83dbigqt5akopic.html
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 17:28 other posts 
Apparently Naughty Ingrid was busy "working" on photos last night
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 17:31 other posts 
I think it's an odd looking picture, what's your opinion?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 17:33 other posts 
Definitely odd, could be a total Frankenstien job. Hips and legs from one chick, chest and boobs from another, head, arms, etc.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 17:37 other posts 
Ooooohh......that's creepy!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 19:27 other posts 
Hahaha it looks like leopolj face with lixsipsucket boobs and candy’s belly with bannons pussy
By #551147 23,Nov,20 18:43
Someone with a face that pretty doesn't have hairy manly looking arms, I assure you. It's phony!

By the looks of all them comments, there are some really desperate gullible dumb shits.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 18:49 other posts 
Like I always say Scorps..Better a smart ass than a dumb cunt
By #551147 23,Nov,20 18:56
Couldn't agree more my friend!

BTW Proof is in the pudding! I checked to see if ANY of my friends commented on that picture as if it were real. NOPE!
But 3 of the comments come from assholes that have stupidly blacklisted me.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 19:09 other posts 
That is part of the (old) school way we used to hunt fakes. Some are just blatant but.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 19:15 other posts 
I'm cynical and analytical. I look at that picture and see a big head and immediately think, Photoshop. Many men look at the same picture, see she's naked and can't see beyond the cunt.... Your colleagues don't care if the arms are hairy or that the head is too big, it works for them, who cares if it is real, OR NOT.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 19:20 other posts 
Real is better. Vettie and I ain't no oil paintings, But we are real
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 19:41 other posts 
I think you are a beautiful couple. Anyone who can be together since their young teens and still be together 30 plus years later and smile, is doing something right.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 19:58 other posts 
Thankyou Bella, It has not at all been clear sailing but love endures all. And our beautiful children are the glue and testament to our commitment
By #551147 23,Nov,20 20:43
That's precious!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 19:22 other posts 
Hahaha if the one with the big head and the one with the small head would trade heads it might look right
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 19:27 other posts 
DG
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 20:49 other posts 
Hahaha yup

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 05:53 other posts 
Got my smiling face back screw all the haters some day they will be judged and I hope it’s poorly
By #551147 24,Nov,20 06:12
😐 Nice job! Mine got worse despite adding approx. 10 new mutual friends.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 06:24 other posts 
Oh my god you have the same grumpy face I did yesterday if you added 10 friends it should only change tomorrow then you will have your smiling face back
By #551147 24,Nov,20 06:33
In reality, I should leave it. I suffer from grumpy face in real life. All my kids friends are scared of me.
It does amuse them, so much.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 07:10 other posts 
Hahaha most people think my face is grumpy all the time to but it’s that way from all the years of good greasy food good booze 🥃 and great sex oh I all most forgot about the good carton of cigarettes each week
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 07:55 other posts 
Mass quantities of greasy food contribute to weight gain and clogged arteries BUT if you think that's one of the ingredients for a grumpy face, who am I to challenge that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 08:52 other posts 
It’s not long living but it is good living and I’m sure that the kind of food I eating has an affect on my skin and wrinkles just like the booze and cigarettes 🚬 they make you look older than you really are
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 07:50 other posts 
Your rating has NOTHING to do with how many members you add as friends, it is based on how many members add you as their friend. Capisci?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 08:47 other posts 
I know and I mustered up 10 mutual friends yesterday and got my smiling face back
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 15:04 other posts 
The last time I had a smiley face rating was.... oh yeah, never!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 18:18 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #480   #481   #482   #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   #489   ...#769

Show It Off