Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #412

Pages:  #1... #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   #415   #416   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 20:52 other posts 
There was a new poll created by Sir-Skittles that proposes to refer to the prominent member as "White Precious". Although the prominent member is Caucasian, I'm not sure that I understand the "precious" part.

I cannot in good conscience vote if I do not understand the meaning.

/polls/2931.html
By #642199 13,Jun,21 23:44
You haven’t seen the movie?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 07:05 other posts 
Now that you mention "movie" I understand the reference, but no, I have never seen the film.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 08:12 other posts 
What the what! A member, a very unique member at that, most recently has responded to my post made 4 years ago. Now if I could just figure out what his point was!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 09:01 other posts 
I am intrigued, what was the thread he responded in?

Funnily enough I started a thread 2 years ago that no one responded to until 8 hours ago when I had two, posts ???
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 09:04 other posts 
Different thread Andthisisme
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 09:02 other posts 
I saw that bella!. It generally takes a true cryptographic expert to decipher his ramblings.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 09:14 other posts 
Oi! And I thought it was me!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 10:48 other posts 
Seldom are alcohol fueled musings very sensical, thats my theory anyway...
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 17:41 other posts 
Is that what it is? ༼☯﹏☯༽
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 20:22 other posts 
Could very well be? An answer as to it’s meaning has yet to be given. Those who have asked have been met with hostility, even when they nicely asked.

By #574505 13,Jun,21 14:27
Damm I'm 🔥
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 15:40 other posts 
…and modest too!
By #574505 13,Jun,21 15:56
Lol. I was outside working and it was to dam hot
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 17:37 other posts 
I have a solution for you, save that work until October or November when the temperature is more bearable!

Don't you love being retired, you aren't required to go to work any more and now you have to catch up on things you neglected.
By #574505 13,Jun,21 18:55
I never had time to do anything .working nights was a bid hard

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 15:09 other posts 
Who is going to be first in outer space, Sir Richard Branson or Jeff Bezos?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 13:01 other posts 
I think it will be TwowarmTTS3-- -she is going into orbit all on her own!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 13:06 other posts 
Although that was a rather witty response, TWOWARMTTS3 was not a choice.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 14:58 other posts 
There has been no response to the post I made on the copy paste page of said member.
But I think I said something along the lines of,
"Logical possibility due to your being close to the nasa place they launch rockets from?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 17:39 other posts 
You know, phart, she is closer! You're so smart!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 13:07 other posts 
I'm going to ask again, is anyone (other than me) having difficulty buying points? This is the second time I've attempted to buy points and CCBill asks for my site username and password and by golly, that's not sitting well with me.
By sherryann [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 14:16 other posts 
Hi bella! I had trouble before and admin fixed it. I think I bought points that didn't show up. Personally, I like points purchase better than premium membership & the best deal is the 5000 points so you don't have to keep going back to filling that form out. Is not that, (username), a new thing? I don't recall the form asking for username in the past. But once you purchase here they have your name anyway.I think I got by it one time by leaving it blank. Try that. But to answer your question, yes, I have had a problem with it before but not lately.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 14:37 other posts 
Thanks for your response, sherryann. I want to say it was mid April when I last bought 5,000 points and that was the first time I was asked for my username AND password. I tried several times exiting then coming back in, signing out, signing back in, signing in through "Showitoff", same problem so I gave up, entered my site username and password and the sale went through.

Oddly enough I did not get my points, I reached out to admin and shared with him the difficulty I had in make the purchase and didn't get the points as the end response. He was not aware that there was an area that CCBill asked for site username or password. If I recall correctly, he said he could initially see that area but it disappeared. I bought more points today and had the same hurdle HOWEVER I was able to compare the sale after my phone timed out and I went back to the sale screen.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 21:46 other posts 
You know what really irritates the bejeebers out of me? Yeah, it's when members send you the message; "anychance you can verify me?".

Um, you obviously know about verification, you contacted me because I'm on a list that shows that I am 1 of many who can verify you, but did you read what admin suggests, have you posted a verification picture? I probably will ask you for something specific but damn!....show some initiative.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 23:50 other posts 
I quit verifying members to much hassle
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 08:49 other posts 
I haven't verified anyone for ages. I have always asked for some proof that they are genuine and with a few exceptions they never respond with the proof that i requested.
Then when I check the have already been verified. I do wonder just how much validity the 'Verified status' has.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 09:33 other posts 
The last member I verified was about 6 months ago when I was asked by another verified member to verify him. I can do this, as a favor.... So I reach out to the member that is seeking to be verified and tell him that I want him to have a sign that reflects my screen name, the date and he can choose whatever part of him to be in that picture with that sign.

He obliged me and sent me a picture that was mostly just background with a laptop centered in the middle of that pic. In the lower right hand corner was a portion of the left arm bicep and a fragment of a fairly unique tatt that could be seen in many of his pictures. As for the sign that I requested, he explained that he was on my profile page and told me that if I was able to increase the size of the page, I would see that the cursor was on or pointed to my screen name.

I did verify him but strangely enough the member who asked me to verify him withrew his verification.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 13:00 other posts 
I verified Bella! just to be safe!!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 13:04 other posts 
Safe? Safe from what?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 07:25 other posts 
So that people stop thinking you are me!! And when I say people, I mean The Saggy Granny and White Precious!
By #642199 13,Jun,21 10:44
There is most definitely nothing precious about White Rasputia.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 13:09 other posts 
Don't worry about me, you should be more concerned about that nasty, vicious, arrogant little bitch cunt that you verified.
By #574505 12,Jun,21 13:41
yea that nasty cunt.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 14:03 other posts 
By #275407 12,Jun,21 20:31
Love is blind
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 21:28 other posts 
Now that you mention it, I would like to poke her eyes out. But really, I try not to give her much thought.
By #642199 13,Jun,21 10:44
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 08:58 other posts 
The evidence that he offered to meet your request is really strange. The verifier shouldn't have to 'work that hard'. The withdrawal of verification is certainly strange.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 16:53 other posts 
Is it my device or does anyone else seem to think there is a problem with the "roll on the floor laughing" emoji? Most of the time it isn't visible to me and when it is, it's flashing off and on.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 19:35 other posts 
I have the same issue. Sometimes it flashes and other times I can't even see it
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 21:31 other posts 
Almighty then! And I wasn't sure if it was me or my phone that was on a "psychedelic trip"! Sometimes flashing, sometimes invisible....

By milesbferry [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 17:15 other posts 
Here's a great vid:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 21:35 other posts 
Loved it, thank you for posting it!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 16:31 other posts 
Oops! It was a Trump/Biden G7 in Cornwall witty video. It amused me, anyway!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

It's on my page now. I've forgotten how to post it here

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 12:46 other posts 
Although I don't really tan, I am now sporting a "farmer's tan".

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,21 23:45 other posts 
Hey, dgraff can Muggsy do this?

only registered users can see external links
By #275407 11,Jun,21 01:45
I don't think dgraff can do all that
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 04:17 other posts 
I can bring home the bacon 🥓 fry it up in a pan I will never let you forget your a man
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 09:00 other posts 
I think dgraff has some "talents" that he hasn't shared with us.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 03:56 other posts 
Heck no in his old age he’s sleeps and expect me to do all that
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 06:12 other posts 
Muggsy is smart to have trained you so well!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 06:24 other posts 
He is smart he trained me well
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

You should see what Markis has trained me to do
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 06:53 other posts 
I can only imagine!
By #275407 11,Jun,21 22:16
Can I watch
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 22:31 other posts 
You will have to ask dgraff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 23:39 other posts 
Yes if you don’t mind taking picture and you can join in any time
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I can just imagine how a three way massage would turn out
By #275407 11,Jun,21 23:41
I'm on the way
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,21 23:43 other posts 
Come on over you will have a great time

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   #415   #416   ...#769

Show It Off