pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #407

Pages:  #1... #402   #403   #404   #405   #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 21:50 other posts 
Who trust this?
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 10:02 other posts 
And here is yet another transgender male to female, Laurel Hubbard, who will represent her country, New Zealand, in the upcoming summer Olympics being held in Tokyo. Yep, the first transgender athlete backed by the Olympic committee.

Many "firsts" happening all over our 'woke' world.

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Piers Morgan hit the nail on the head by saying; "How far do trans rights override women's right?"

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 12:42 other posts 
BOOM----

When Piers Morgan and Bill Maher are the voice of reason, you know it is fucked.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 12:56 other posts 
A man who has his dick and balls removed, so he can win in female sports deserves
a medal in my opinion. Since when are women scared of some competition?
If the trannies start ruining female sports, we will see again.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 13:17 other posts 
Did you watch the video? Dick or no dick, that looks like a man.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 14:34 other posts 
Have you seen other female weightlifters?

I'm not saying you're completely wrong. I'm just saying it's not really a problem. I don't like when people get disadvantaged. There are not enough transgender women doing sports to have a separate class in sports. They should not be forced to compete against men. So unless this actually turns out to be a problem, allowing them to compete against cisgender women is the best solution. If we're talking about women being disadvantaged, this is not the worst issue in the world.

If you saw my posts in 'The RE-EDUCATION thread', about elitist liberals fucking up the debate on real issues, with stupid woke stuff, this is the right wingers fucking up the debate on real issues concerning women's rights.

/forum/thread.php?id=29740#49
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 14:43 other posts 
USA's delegate to the 2016 games in Rio is no beauty, but she looks more feminine than Laurel Hubbard.

Does the Netherlands have a delegation of athletes going to Tokyo?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 15:32 other posts 
I'm actually not that engaged in the Olympics yet, but I looked for it now. We have quite a number of athletes who qualified already:

The Dutch soccer team is already defeated in the eighth final of the European Championship, so the only sport I follow at the moment is Formula 1. Max Verstappen is in the lead, with 18 points above Lewis Hamilton. It would be nice to see Max become world champion.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 15:19 other posts 
Thank you for introducing me to a new word today, I was not aware of the term cisgender.

May I ask what you feel are real issues concerning women's rights?

And finally, I'm unable to view your comments in the RE-EDUCATION thread as I have been blacklisted by the author/member.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 16:01 other posts 
My pleasure. I needed to look for the term for women who were born as women, but when I found it I remembered hearing it before.

Real issues concerning women's rights (pros and cons), I think are:
- Economic independence of men (still)
- The same pay for the same work
- Strong under-representation in top positions
- One in six women with a university degree performs tasks below her level
(men one in ten)
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Free/affordable child care
- Support for single mothers
- More temporary contracts for women in their reproductive years
- Being taken seriously when reporting an abuse
- Sexual freedom (end to slut-shaming)
- Free birth control
- Abortion
- Religious oppression (eg against divorce)
- Voter suppression (Women who change their name have difficulty voting)
- Female genital mutilation
- Honor killings
I apologize if I forgot some.

Blacklisting someone from your discussion is being a snowflake.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

By milesbferry [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 17:56 other posts 
You forgot Misogyny from muslim males:

"The problem with Islam is its holy book which in a nutshell denigrates women. This is for all to see in how women have to cover up or else."

Ayaan Hirsi Ali
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 18:54 other posts 
That's under 'religious oppression'. Not just Islam, but all religions,
to at least some extend.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 17:43 other posts 
Yes, religious oppression. No, only Islam, it's in its holy book.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 19:29 other posts 
That's quite a list, thank you!

Let me clarify something, as a rule, I don't "initiate" the blacklist I only reciprocate when someone blacklists me. There have been two exceptions, a SYD member as well as a SYC member. The author of the thread that I cannot access blacklisted and I reciprocated, he is not the SYD member who I blacklisted first. Regarding the SYC member, she has an explosive temper and a foul mouth. I don’t appreciate her disrespectful attitude with me and towards others when she posts here. I am not fond of being called a "BITCH" in my thread or calling various SYD members "FUCKING HOMO(S)".

It is unfortunate that people can't embrace diversity and differences in opinions without being hostile. Perhaps people CHOOSE to act like this because it is the internet and there is anonymity.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 19:45 other posts 
Maybe the site needs a warning/cool off period penalty, for people who repeatedly go too far. I'm not talking about politically correctness, but actual abuse of other members.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 20:07 other posts 
I'm just going to say this, l look at this as my domain, I am the hostess and moderator. For whatever reason, an Australian member lacked creativity and created a forum topic identical to this. The above mentioned SYC member has created numerous threads mirroring this thread.

Getting back to this being my domain where I am the hostess and moderator, I wouldn't think of going to someone's house and being rude to them time and time again. I'm going to change the wording slightly; Be disrespectful to me once, twice, three times and more, shame on you. Be disrespectful to me more times then I can count, shame on me.

The reason that I reciprocate is why should I turn my head the other way when "you" blacklist me and post a cockamaimie reason? I want my pound of flesh! BOOM!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 20:13 other posts 
Another thing, although this is an "adult" website, that doesn't give members the platform to call members "cunt", "bitch", "sour old cunt", etc. and I've decided to retaliate.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 20:22 other posts 
I've seen worse on twitter than what goes on here,I think in general people here are actually more clued up than the general public tbh....and you can just block someone to give them a time out.... or dump a pile of shit on their page..
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 20:46 other posts 
And how would you address someone that is continually rude to you? They tell you to "stay out of their way", meaning when I'm in your thread don't bother me while I'm doing my thing...even though I'm disrespectful to you and the other posters?
Twitter does ban people (permanently or temporary) for ignoring the rules.
I'm not on Twitter, but I imagine other people can 'flag' offenders to the moderators.

A site like Tinder goes too far. Many people were just deleted, without warning, for claims from other users (mostly disgruntled men), which were not reviewed.

I think using insults is a sign of weakness. I have called out people's intelligence sometimes, but I strive to direct my criticism as little personally as possible.
I prefer using 'soft words, hard arguments'.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 07:37 other posts 
On a similar note, voting members of this site tend to lean toward deleting members without warning and/or "second chance". People are people, some try to push the boundaries and I am all about second chances.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 09:33 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 17:25 other posts 
It is not a fair competition. The male turned female by knife and fairy dust has a stronger bone structure, larger muscles and so on and on. No way in hell can a natural born woman beat a trans in sports .
It is unfair and should be stopped.If trans want to play in sports, great, just have their own teams and don't ruin it for people that try to be fair in their game. Did you not read about the court cases up north a while back? Girls lost scholarships and more to boys with their dicks duct taped into the crack of their ass.
A man that has to tape his dick in his ass crack or have it chopped off to play in womens sports since he is a looser competing against his own is a cheater and liar and a poor sportsman.

edit,going back and reading that list of "issues", most would not be issues if they would simply DO the same job as a man and stop asking for more "rights".
As a male I can't take paternity leave.I can't give birth!
A male does not have a monthly period,so they come to work in the same mood each day.
Sexual freedom? Are you kidding? Abortion would not be a problem if women kept their pants zipped.
OR 1 person or the other take action to PREVENT PREGNANCY IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 12:33 other posts 
It's always the same with right-wingers; pumping up issues that are not harming anyone and denying the existence of actual problems that hurt people all the time.

Boys with their penis strapped in their crack are not girls. I hope you are aware it also takes some paperwork to change your sex.

Abortion is happening the most in sexually conservative area's. Sexual freedom actually makes abortion occur much less. That's because of the stigma on contraception and because of lacking sexual education.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 20:58 other posts 
Boys with their penis strapped in their crack are not girls

OK that we can agree on,
now look at the photo in this link,and tell me if the second from left doesn't look like a male,or the far left 1? look at the arms, OBVIOUS advantage in strength and build, totaly out of the league of the young girls behind.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 06:40 other posts 
There are boys, who have been coming out as transgender in early teens, who get hormone therapy. They get testosterone blockers, so their muscles don't develop like a man. They don't have any advantage over girls. There are girls with more testosterone than them, that are allowed to compete against other girls.

When some people have huge advantages in the competition of LIFE,
you don't care at all, but now it's just sports, you think any unproven advantage
of a small group of people is an outrage.
Explain that to me, please.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 08:10 other posts 
the "huge" advantages you speak of,like having a high Iq or being born to parents that aren't dirt poor,are things the offspring have no direct control over.
Waking up 1 morning deciding you are not a boy,although you have a prostate,testicals,penis and a adams apple and so forth, is something the off spring CAN control. they can decide to accept the way they were born and live their lives.
until recent times, transgender was almost unheard of. people in 1600 may have had ideas, but for the most part went on with their lives and didn't force themselve or their ideas on others. they knew they were differnt,they knew they were a minorty,and they accepted it. In the normal world, the majority rules. not the minority.

Putting your Volkswagon in the shop and jacking it up to put Buick wheels on it and emblems does not make it a Buick,you can close your eyes and imagine you are in a Buick but when you start the engine, you will have to cope with that bucket of chains rattling in the back! It will STILL be a fucking Volkswagon
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 23:11 other posts 
Apparently, not all transgender folks go under the knife. This transgender female to male birthed a baby.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 08:49 other posts 
Well that guy won't have to worry about prostate cancer will he?
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

Nor will he have to worry about penial cancer, or testicular cancer
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

but in 20 years, the wife may hear the doctor say,"sorry Miss Jones but your husband has ovarian cancer.
Something a husband is NOT supposed to have.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 04:26 other posts 
Good morning!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 05:34 other posts 
Top of the morning to you to
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 06:02 other posts 
Speaking of whatever floats your boat, we had some hella serious rain Tuesday night, yesterday the storms rolled in at about 4 p.m. and lasted more than 3 hours. There's supposed to be thunderstorms and rain all day today, too. It hasn't deterred the mosquitoes

On Tuesday, there were lightening strikes that affected the power. Just what I like, a 91 degree day, no air conditioning and no electricity to run fans!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 06:44 other posts 
That sucks today it’s my turn for the thunder storms and tomorrow

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 04:57 other posts 
Is it possible that you-know-who keeps repeating the same-ol'-same-ol' and isn't aware of it? Or possibly she is, after all, there's a whole lotta copy and paste going on. Check out the dates, you decide.

• By #578610 05,Jun,19 22:03
This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

• By ***TS3 29,Jul,20 10:04
BELLA FLIES LOW
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

• By ANGEL1227! 07,Jul,21 16:16
For the likes like that MOTHER FUCKING HOMO, Dgraff who bellyaches all the time.

This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch, Bella! and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Enjoy the chuckle, because THAT is what I call GREAT ENTERTAINMENT! Something posted on June 5, 2019 is reposted on July 29, 2020 and reposted yet another time on July 7, 2021.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 05:33 other posts 
The saggy granny is like my sisters old chatty Kathy doll only the string tore and she just keeps going on and on just yacking away nothing worth while to say though
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 05:54 other posts 
C'mon, you have to think that that is funny as hell! Maybe she has a calendar that reminds her "on this day in..." what she said or did. Her post wasn't humorous in 2019, 2020 or 2021. Whatever floats your boat!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 06:41 other posts 
It is funny maybe she has her computer set on auto pilot so it reposts every year

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 08:10 other posts 
Several days ago, Saturday to be exact, a member posted that they needed some points, they indicated that they would return them. People fall into a couple of categories, they're either genuine/sincere or insincere.

At the end of the day, I had 280 points that I gifted to the member, I was very active that day on the site so I was confident that I would earn a good amount of points for my "site actions".

After I gifted the member, I responded to him in his blog that the points were a gift, there was no need to worry about returning them. His blog was noticed by a member that commented about it in the forum and "mentioned" my name. Sadly, a prominent member decided that [s]he had to add a comment to that post. [S]he wrote, "IT 'bought' them I believe, if you cant make friends, buy them for a few points or a pretend gift"

For clarification purposes, I didn't buy points until Sunday and what does it matter if I had the points or bought the points? I don't require members to add me as a friend, comment on my pictures or visit my page in order to earn a kiss on their page. You are an odd one, oh prominent one! You are not only a miserable human being, you really are insecure and very needy and my guess is that you are insecure and needy in your real life as well, miserable is a given.
By #574505 07,Jul,21 08:23
Your just a nice person. Willing to help others..
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 08:47 other posts 
Thank you for that, but be assured, I'm not nice to people who can not or choose not to be nice to me.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 16:54 other posts 
Site Cooperation Points

Hi Bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 18:26 other posts 
Cooperation points? Huh?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 19:18 other posts 
Admin used to hand out cooperation points if you did something nice for the site...
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 19:56 other posts 
Points are still administered every day but you have got to use points to earn EXTRA POINTS. I refer to those points as site action points because I consider myself an active member.

I can't figure out why some members will sit on their points day after day whether they are capped out at 250 points, 400 points or 600 points. And the people that buy points and don't do anything with them are a joke, too! Posers that PRETEND that they're supporting the site and make those points last for years and years... They're mostly SYD members, probably guys that walk around with a couple of hundred dollars in their wallet and that money never sees the light of day!

+161 points for your pics and/or actions on the site - Jul 7, 01:05

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 10:42 other posts 
This guy, who professes to be friends "with all the cops", has found out that his friendships won't be able to do anything for his sorry ass. Furthermore, my guess is he also wishes that he never shouted out his home address.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 11:13 other posts 
Lovely people
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 11:33 other posts 
There's mean and crazy people all over the world, this guy happens to live in New Jersey.

In another video you can see that police were standing outside at his door to protect him from the mob that gathered. My guess was so that the police on the inside could effectively arrest him for racial intimidation.

I found this video to be more interesting than the other videos uploaded because in my estimation, it showed that he was the aggressor and that it confirmed that he lied about what he said.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 12:28 other posts 
I never like it when other people get involved in a personal feud, even if involves
a racist aggressor. How do they ever live peaceful in the same neighborhood again,
if people escalate it. It should be the job of the police to calm the situation,
but it's being realistic to be thrilled that no one has been shot, yet.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 11:08 other posts 
Political definitions explained:
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 11:37 other posts 
This video is 1 hr 47 min, I will listen later.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 12:01 other posts 
No rush. He's getting to some very obscure definitions later on.
The major ones don't take much time.
He's objective on the definitions, but ignore his opinions on the value of some.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #402   #403   #404   #405   #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   ...#769

Show It Off