Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #406

Pages:  #1... #401   #402   #403   #404   #405   #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #275407 09,Jul,21 02:49
Phart, Cosby admitted drugging those women and having sex with them, are you serious, he was let go because of a technicality, that is a mistake made on the prosecution side, he is still guilty as charged,
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Because Cosby settled for three million back in 2006, by law he can't be retried for the same case,
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 08:48 other posts 
is it that difficult to understand that some women like drugs and know that a dr can get them and and administer them in exchange for sex?
I can't believe that women are so dumb that they can't put the fact that a dr is offering them drugs and has a rageing hard on together to figure out,"Hey he wants to get me high and fuck me?"

I think alot of it is they look back and say,"gee I should not have done that" and then when they get a chance to ruin the guy they do.
Yes I know rap3 is possiable,and sadly there is a stigma there,But with all the issues the world has,perhaps lifting the stigma should be a higher priority than someone running up to a mic and saying, " he got me high and screwed me 50 years ago"
By #275407 10,Jul,21 20:06
Maybe your not thinking every way, how about a Hott chick trying to get to know a star maybe to get in a movie, having drinks with Cosby who was the man back then, NOT KNOWING THEY WERE GETTING DRUGS, just socially drinking. If they wanted sex, why have to drug them, hhmmm, I guess you don't see it any other way.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 23:00 other posts 
I can see it that way to a point,not saying I am blind.I also see the fact the "casting couch" has been rumored since movie making began. not like it is a trade secret or has been unheard of for decades.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 23:10 other posts 
What does the "casting couch" have to do with what he did? Are you basically saying that the women got what they bargained for? Like they knew he was going to drug them, sexually assault them and in return, he would "help" them in furthering their careers?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 23:51 other posts 
sheesh,
What I am trying to get accross is women have been known to make themselves available to move themselves up in society,such as fuck for a movie part,fuck for a job,etc.
It is not like it has never happened,it is not like women have not heard of it happening.
Not saying it is right,but it has happened.
Without knowing everything about what Cosby was convicted of, I agree with my right-wing friends to some extend.

What I've heard is that Cosby and his friends had very wild parties with alcohol and drugs and there was lots of sex going on. Young women who attended those kinds of parties should have known what was going on. If they then have lots of alcohol, drugs and sex, than what criteria can we use to determine whether the sex was *r*a*p*e?
Did they think what happened at that time was *r*a*p*e just after it happened or did they come to the conclusion it was *r*a*p*e years later?

I do think it is *r*a*p*e when a sober person has sex with an unconscious person that didn't consent to that (beforehand). However, the problem with drugs and alcohol is that it messes with your memory and your reasoning. The fact that a person cannot remember what happened, is not evidence the person was unconscious.
People often regret things they've done under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
which they did willingly while being under the influence.

Cosby admitted using drugs to have sex with women. I'm just not so sure about how (un)willing the women were. I'm sure they regret having been with him now, maybe they regretted right after it happened, but I'm not sure if they showed they didn't want what happened when it did or if they were actually incapable of showing they didn't want it.

That doesn't mean it's not *r*a*p*e, if a man has sex with a drugged or drunk woman who doesn't say no. Everyone has a responsibility to think about the intentions of the woman too. But what was the intention if a woman who knowingly attends parties with lots of alcohol, drugs and sex?

If someone has more information about things Cosby did that went outside my criteria,
I would like to know.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 11:54 other posts 
Thank you,You explained my thoughts in clear detail. IF they said no,then yes of course, rap3 but drunk people do stuff willingly that they would have 2d thoughts about sober.
By #592419 10,Jul,21 23:04
From what I heard Cosby was released because the victims complained years after the offense.
The rumor is he is starting to go on a comedy tour. I wonder how it will turn out
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 23:53 other posts 
I read about that. There will probably be protest and such,but he will go around a few places and probably get tired quick,hell he is in his 80's. That is 1 reason I can't see him being a problem being free.Like what is he going to do now? use a pudding pop on them?
By #592419 11,Jul,21 21:03
He got lienency because of his status of Hollywood elite..
By #275407 12,Jul,21 00:47
I agree
By #275407 11,Jul,21 02:16
No, that's not why
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 18:49 other posts 
I read your photo and that is plausible.
Here may be another reason he was "made a example of". His political views are not in rhyme with the liberals. I whole heartily agree with most of what is posted, .Especially number 9.
only registered users can see external links
Wow, what a career ,I never knew his career was 6 decades long!
Cosby was again criticised, and was largely unapologetic, for his stance when he made similar remarks during a speech at a July 1 meeting of the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition that commemorated the anniversary of Brown v. Board, where he said "... you've got to stop beating up your women because you can't find a job, because you didn't want to get an education and now you're [earning] minimum wage."[67][68] During that speech, he admonished Blacks for not assisting or concerning themselves with the individuals who are involved with crime or have counterproductive aspirations. He further described those who needed attention as Blacks who "had forgotten the sacrifices of those in the Civil Rights Movement".[69]

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 21:15 other posts 
Comedy Cellar in NYC already told Cosby to fuck off. He is not welcome back.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 21:17 other posts 
I just wear my cosby sweater 🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

On a serious note, He got off on a "plea bargaining shit".
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 10:49 other posts 
That isn't Cosby sweater mate... the painter dropped several gallons on your nice white sweater!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 21:07 other posts 
🤣🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Watch "Hilltop Hoods - Cosby Sweater" on YouTube

By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 18:44 other posts 
ok , who milked the first toad to figure out that you could smoke it?

Makes me wonder,have people smoked rattle snake venom?

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 12:07 other posts 
Just ran across a member named "johngrim". Real nice guy. He has pics on his page of both his sisters, his ex, and his neice nude and some sucking his cock. Now we all know it's bullshit, but what sick fucktard. Your niece and both your sisters. Fuckers like this need to be put away.
By #574505 12,Jul,21 12:52
I Google some they are web pictures
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 13:12 other posts 
Yeah, figured
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 15:19 other posts 
I left the cunt something on his page he will never forget

Johngrim- scummy rat. Fuck off.

By #275407 12,Jul,21 00:50

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 17:20 other posts 
Kudos to Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Galactic for their flawless space launch and reentry today!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 17:57 other posts 
Question for the SYD members, does the glans mature? What I'm really trying to find out is does the glans of a 13, 14, 15 year old boy look different than the glans of a 18, 19, 20, 21 year old adult male.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 23:07 other posts 
By glands do you mean ball’s
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 00:06 other posts 
Glans, not glands. By glans I am referring to the cock's head.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 03:35 other posts 
Oh i see
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 07:03 other posts 
I wouldn't think it would be that different? The penis does grow into its adult size in the span of these years, but other than getting bigger overall, I don't hink the look changes all that much. Why do you ask?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 07:24 other posts 
Did you see yesterday's referral to the Abuse Panel? The referring SYC member's "Proof" was that (I hope I recall this as claimed) the member's glans was not fully developed. That coupled with the bedding being that of a child's, she was convinced that the member she referred was under the age of 18. Seemed odd to me that there was much or any change to a cock head.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 16:23 other posts 
No, I missed that referral. Is the reported member still here?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 16:38 other posts 
I'm not sure because I can't remember the referred member's name but the member that referred him for deletion was cheesed off that Jamie didn't vote to delete her referral.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 16:41 other posts 
That's nice, they pout when they don't get thier way, how childish...
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 18:31 other posts 
Hahaha I didn’t answer because it’s been that long sense I was 21 or younger that I couldn’t remember but yeah I don’t think anything changed over the years except my balls hang a lot lower
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 19:25 other posts 
Ain't that the truth and that's why referring members should NOT see how we vote. I'm not ashamed of how I vote but these petty little cry babies that blacklist voters based on their vote perhaps should have their ability to report others revoked.

Suck it up, buttercup!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 19:32 other posts 
And now we know why the U.S. Capitol Police do not have to release the name of the officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed woman who entered the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 08:55 other posts 
black cop shoots white woman, yep,no news here,move along people.
the only shot fired was by a cop killing a UNARMED woman.
Breaking thru the door may not have been "legal" but it was not worth killing her for.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 16:47 other posts 
Question for you phart, do you really enjoy engaging in any exchange of thoughts with ANGEL1227!/TWOWARMTTS3? Frick, everything turns into a "verbal brawl" on her part. She's combative, hostile, rude, vulgar, and the list goes on...
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 17:12 other posts 
No I do not enjoy it.BUT we as conservatives have been complacent to long and have allowed the fairy dust mind set of the liberal democrat to destroy America. It snuck up on us.We tried to respect their rights to free speach ,while they are after ours.We tried to learn tolerance by letting them speak .We tried to learn forgiveness because not everyone is smart enough to earn scholarships to go to college but yet preach to us like it is our fault they can't afford to go to college. Why bother, you didn't make it good in 1-12?
And etc.
To allow the liberals to continue to blather, without a response will only hasten the destruction of our country.The truth or at least another side of the story should be told,the other ideas should be heard.Liberal ideas are for the most part impractical and unaffordable.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 16:53 other posts 
I am looking forward to seeing his shows.Poor man really got screwed over and I am glad a judge saw fit to fix the fuckup.

EDIT,a STATE SUPREME COURT decided to fix the fuckup! only registered users can see external links

That should say alot right there.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 18:28 other posts 
Are you serious phart? Perhaps there was something amiss with his trial but all those women were not liars.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 19:06 other posts 
Well,perhaps not,but they should have brought about the charges sooner.
What evidence did they present? How was it found and authenticated? wasn't 1 of the women claiming something was done in the 60's? I mean really, 40 + years?
Statute of limitations are used in most things like accident claims,etc, but why are women allowed to wait 40+ years? I think the case he was charged with was 2004?
Women,went to a DR to get drugs for free,had sex,then years later jumped on a band wagon to bring a man down.That is my opinion of the situation anyway.

EDIT,a STATE SUPREME COURT decided to fix the fuckup! only registered users can see external links

That should say alot right there.
The liberals love it when the supreme court "fixes" things they don't like
By #275407 08,Jul,21 10:49
Phart, I can't speak for women but 40 years ago, when a women goes out and gets drunk with guys, (Cosby) and gets druged and raped, not many girls are going to file charges at the prime of their life possibly ruining their life letting the world know they were raped. Back then it was better to hide, and try finding a court that will convict knowing you were drinking and going to guys houses. Getting raped will almost ruin your life just as going to court advertising it and getting death threats for years after. I don't think many girls want to go through that, it might be better just to get on with your life. Then 40 years later, finding out 50 other women got raped also, your older more secure with your life, YOUR OUTRAGED knowing what he did with other women, and you decide to stop this animal now before he does it again and get some kind of closer, I understand why they didn't come Foward then.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 10:55 other posts 
Well if any good comes from all this perhaps women won't have to deal with that stigma and will do something sooner.
By #275407 08,Jul,21 10:59
Well like I said, girls don't want to ruin their life advertising the r a p e , some guys think just because they want yo hang out and drink with a man that it's ok to drug and r a p e them knowing it's the only way to have sex with them.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 11:14 other posts 
With all the made up problems we are deluged with by the media, the "stigma" of being raped should be something that is addressed instead of letting what some would refer to as antique ideals continue into the 21 century.

Save the Whales, save the planet but to hell with the victims of rap$. How logical could that really be?
By #275407 08,Jul,21 11:17
Well, I know a girl that was, and she didn't want her family to know, I totally understand her stuation
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 22:02 other posts 
I was abducted by aliens as a teenager and they fondled my genitalia and I never told any one
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 02:17 other posts 
Were they male Martians that were probing you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 06:40 other posts 
No they were both female the one was old with a pot belly and saggy tits and the other one was huge with jelly rolls hanging every were and she spoke with an Australian accent oh and the old one had a clip on ponytail from the 5 and dime store from the 60s
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 07:50 other posts 
Abducted by two aliens and both were female! I should have guessed where your post was going....
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 08:08 other posts 
Hahaha the crazy things that pop in to my mind
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 11:51 other posts 
Precisely! I think there was and still is a stigma attached to being r@ped.

The male species are and have always been predators. I wonder how quick any man would to come forward if he was sodomized!? Look how long it took the children, predominantly boys, to come forward with allegations against the Catholic church. Why? Because of the shame that is associated.
For goodness sake, I wonder if men would be
By #275407 09,Jul,21 02:44
I used to think back when I went to catholic school for six years whether I was abused by the priests, I must have blacked out all those thoughts, I can't remember lol, how else did I end up this way must have been the nuns

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #401   #402   #403   #404   #405   #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   ...#769

Show It Off