pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #403

Pages:  #1... #398   #399   #400   #401   #402   #403   #404   #405   #406   #407   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 12:17 other posts 
Is a twitter handle worth causing a death?
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 09:47 other posts 
Another FIRST! Model, Leyna Bloom, will grace the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue as the first transgender person of color.

"Leyna Bloom makes history as the first trans woman on ‘Sports Illustrated Swimsuit’ cover" only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 11:48 other posts 
when I was a kid,we had Wonder Woman. Now that I am grown up,we have, I wonder if it's a woman.

By #574505 20,Jul,21 20:56
I want everyone to unverified me don't want for you all losse your ability to verify others if you don't I will go proof on my on.
By #275407 20,Jul,21 21:02
No, I'm keeping you verified. First of all, verified means you are who you are. Has nothing to do with your choice of pictures. Jamie, you are my friend and I stand by you, I don't care what you post, there's freedom of speech, and anyway, you are a good person and I will always be your friend. Friends stick together.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 01:15 other posts 
Why would anyone want to unverify you? What makes you think that members who have already verified you will lose that ability? Stop being so silly! If you go POOF!, I would cry!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 01:18 other posts 
And cody8789's response says it all! Don't allow mycaramelstick the opportunity to make you sad.

By #592419 20,Jul,21 17:57
Democrats said President Trump colluded with Russia. He didn’t.

They said protestors in Portland were peaceful. They weren’t.

They said they didn’t defund the police. They did.
You can’t trust them.

The only thing higher than inflation is the number of illegal immigrants crossing the southern border.

DACA is unconstitutional.

-Crime rates soar in every major city.

-The U.S. military flies illegal immigrants on private jets.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 21:00 other posts 
I have to say, I do not like illegal immigration but adults that bring under 18 children across the border have created a problem that is NOT the kids fault.
IF it is proven a immigrant was brought here under 18 before say january of 2021 as date for example, then perhaps a legal path should be laid out for them to become citizens.. They could not help what was done with them,they were children. We don't hold our own children responsible for anything under 18, that are born here.So same for them
By #275407 20,Jul,21 21:03
Phart
By #592419 20,Jul,21 22:21
Children are being kidnapped and forced to come here because their parents are too poor to take care of them so they are sold. That's a major problem. Biden has opened the floodgates to help this enterprize to flourish. Children are worth a lot of money. They are also mules by being operated on and storing the drugs to come into this country.

By #592419 20,Jul,21 10:00
[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 10:28 other posts 
I had to google idf
By #592419 20,Jul,21 11:55
The same forces that destroyed 5 countries in 7 days even though after 2 hours everyone knew it was over. The same forces that after the munich massacre in the olympics murdering the entire team execution style ,hunted every single one and killed them in less than 7 months.. It took many years to hunt osama bin-laden.. You do not want to be on their hit list.. There is no way to hide and you might as well just get it over with.
The ones that have defended themselves over and over again only to receive backlash from the European Untion, United Nations and Jewish Democrats here in America ... Israel is the only country in the world to have 2 intelligence groups in the 10 ten in the world. And they have to. It's not for power or honor, its survival.

With a country with less than the area of New Jersey opposed by the Arab nations and the entire left wing agenda you may think they are protected by something else... I do.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 10:15 other posts 
the Saggy Granny has opened up both her accounts--- And they are both trashed with wonderful gifts.

Put more rounds on target!!
By #592419 19,Jul,21 10:19
Zoned in on attack,, you are...
Yoda
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 10:38 other posts 
It might feel good but it is equal to throwing spit balls at the moon.
By #592419 19,Jul,21 12:13
Forums and blogs are about sharing ideas including humility. If it is something distasteful to you then it is best ignored and searched for topics that are of more interest.
I understand it is a weakness but with all the names this person has called me it's very difficult just to take it then log out and go for coffee.. I love my family very much so with that said when someone attacks me in this fashion I don't take it personally one on one but when you use a stereotype in attacking then its against my loved one's as well.. However, this example is not sound enough for justification therefore I must focus on being a better person. This is the best way.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 07:10 other posts 
That ugly old sea hag deserves every thing she gets and more screw her but not with my dick

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 06:10 other posts 
THE FREEDOM PHONE:

If this excited you, I'm sorry, it's a scam.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 10:38 other posts 
Considering all the damn calls I get trying to sell me extended car warrantees , I would love to be able to get away from the ordinary cell phone

Sad that there are vermin out there trying to sucker conservatives
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 13:00 other posts 
We used to have the 'don't call me register', now there are new rules; companies may only call people who have expressly given permission for sales calls.

If you don't want scammers to sucker you, train your logical reasoning skills and natural Skepticism. Scammers often prey on religious people, because they have been taught to trust dogma over reason and facts.

Here is some information on logical reasoning errors (fallacies):

How to spot a liar:

Skepticism:
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 19:26 other posts 
The car warrentee guys,I have fun with some of them.They ask what make and model and I tell them , "1931 Duesenberg"
"Oh we only cover 2000 "fill in the blank" and up, that car is to old ,don't you have another car?"
"Uh yes, I have a 1953 Buick special v8", "Again sir,that car is to old, and blah blah blah. Finally after about the 3rd or 4th car I spell out they hang up.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 05:10 other posts 
Hahahaha. Yep, if you screw up their time, they will learn to not call you anymore.

Nice taste in cars

This guy has made a living out of scamming scammers:
(you will like this; no politics in it)

By #592419 19,Jul,21 21:41
When there is no mind, you are in yoga; when there is mind you are not in yoga. So you may do all the postures, but if the mind goes on functioning, if you go on thinking, you are not in yoga. Yoga is the state of no-mind. If you can be without the mind without doing any posture, you have become a perfect yogi. It has happened to many without doing any postures, and it has not happened to many who have been doing postures for many lives.
Osho [deleted image]

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 19:24 other posts 
Don't play with the monkeys.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 17:15 other posts 
This is a lefty who is consistently against censorship of social media,
disagreeing with the Democrats.

By #592419 19,Jul,21 10:24
In awakening, what's revealed to us is that we are not a thing, nor a person, nor even an entity.

What we are is that which manifests as all things, as all experiences, as all personalities. We are that which dreams the whole world into existence. Spiritual awakening reveals that that which is unspeakable and unexplainable is actually what we are. Probing and understanding the unknown's of existence.

[deleted image]

By #592419 19,Jul,21 10:19
Enlightenment is an accident, but some activities make you accident-prone.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 22:25 other posts 
This is so cute.
They went after Burr and others last year about selling some stock.
and look who makes millions off big tech!
Gee no wonder they don't do anything about big tech.Maby Trumps lawsuit is going to do some good after all.He said he would drain the swamp. He didn't say how long it would take.
Armed with 4 years as President,Trump is actually in a good postion to help America.
BUt sorry for the rambling,
back to the money making democrat.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 10:13 other posts 
Angel1227! #LOSER

The Saggy Granny is REALLY unhinged this time! Raging heavy but there is no need to panic. We know this old bag spews all her hate here but isn't much for stamina. It will soon retreat to safer waters and will ban everyone again!

Recommendation from the site medical officer: double your meds!

Still laughing at her pathetic attempt to grass SrCums in the panel. Not a single member voted to delete and the report was cleared within 21 minutes. Just like in the real-world, failure is a foregone conclusion with her efforts.

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 11:15 other posts 
Hahaha she should talk that old bag broke every rule in the book over the last 4 years fake accounts internet pictures photo shopping stealing other people’s pictures lying cheating Christ she is public enemy number one
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 12:15 other posts 
I was of the impression that if a member with a premium paid membership did something so egregious that they were "reported" for something, that referral went directly to admin. That doesn't happen?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 12:35 other posts 
Absolutely I’ve been reported by old hot flashes for threatening to send her a birthday card admin messaged me and when I told him what happened we both had a good laugh over it
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 13:15 other posts 
Bella!- I asked Admin to comment on this... that is how I believe it works. Perhaps it is different if the membership is gifted??
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 13:29 other posts 
What was SrCums reported for?
By #574505 18,Jul,21 13:36
She felt threatened by himlolhe was going thru the pc screen to choke her maybe
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 14:06 other posts 
Seriously? That sounds like a really lame reason to report another member. Perhaps admin should just revoke her ability to report ANY member if she isn't able to sort out what "abuse" is.

Someone should report her for an "combative" attitude and "abusive" language and see what happens.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 14:22 other posts 
I'm curious, was there anyone who voted to delete?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 14:54 other posts 
Not one member voted delete....
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 15:39 other posts 
That's good to know but in my estimation, voting always seems divided.

I had a lengthy chat with a member yesterday with regard to the comment he left with his vote on Johngrim's referral and deletion. Although he didn't specifically say, I suspected that the comment that accompanied his vote was directed to me. He said; "The abuse panel has become a joke. Some are deleted for fake pics while others who are better liked get to stay. The reasons some members give make no sense."

Johngrim was referred to the Evaluation Panel because of the internet pictures posted in his gallery. Those pictures were titled that they were his "sister", "stepsister" and "niece". Aside from the fact that I personally think it's disgusting that anyone would choose to post compromising pictures of family members, what's the chance that all your family members are in the adult entertainment industry and that's why their pictures are all over the internet? Johngrim had been previously referred, he wasn't deleted then but the same matter is being addressed again. Two members voted ahead of me, Boerseun and Kwann. Boerseun said, "He's been a member for some time now and many pictures of the same people on his page, regardless of who they are, surly [sic] they can't be stolen.. But unless you can provided [sic] evidence (where he stole them from or something)I see no abuse here." *lix* voted NO ABUSE because no proof was submitted. leo was 4 hours behind her vote and voted NO ABUSE basically for the same reason.

It's funny, I've seen where the last two will vote to delete when reports aren't complete, I've been referred to as a "retard" for freezing the vote to encourage members to edit their gallery and remove internet pictures. The Evaluation Panel is a joke because their votes tend to take on a personal tone.
By #592419 18,Jul,21 14:06
The member kept calling me a dirty Jew. I told her I was going to trash her page.. She took it personal and reported me to abuse panel.. I didn't have a chance to read her explaination ... I don't report members anymore to the abuse panel.. She's had a history of showing antisemetic hatred through taunting.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 14:18 other posts 
That's it? That's all? I think she goes too far with her name calling. I don't like/didn't like it when she called members "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" or when she refers to you as a "dirty/filthy Jew". She justifies her words and actions because of how she's treated.

You know she likes and wants to be the center of attention, has anyone ever considered ignoring her? Just my opinion, ignoring her would drive her nuts and it may be the lesson she needs to be taught.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 14:22 other posts 
This is what the Saggy Granny considers to be a threat:

"Don't fuck with us. Behave yourself and hopefully things will sort out. Don't test us."

Where is the threat here you ask? There isn't one. She is a fucking moron.
By #592419 18,Jul,21 14:25
I understand her. Ironically I feel sympathy more than anger.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
Wayne Dyer

So yes you are correct
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 14:30 other posts 
Sir-Skittles the site :
ASSHOLE
BIGGEST HOMO
BIGGEST RACIST
BEST KNOW KINDERGARTEN DROP OUT
GUY WHO’s ASS IS OVERWORKED

That is what the Saggy Granny wrote about me in public. Her/it is much worse in PM... She is close to breaking.

Her grammar and typos are legendary. She really is a mongoloid!
By #592419 18,Jul,21 14:32
It's been over a year since she started calling me names. A whacho liberal going animal on pro conservative ideologies.
By #592419 18,Jul,21 17:54
Be scared,,, be very very very scared.... [deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 22:22 other posts 
Like I told her in her thread, there is no need to vote to delete or ban on this site.it is a game of wacka mole.
They just come back as someone else and continue the shit.

By #592419 18,Jul,21 17:46
I'm wondering if the site has a witch doctor or an exorcist? There is a demon possessing this site invoking terror..

The only thing that will clense the site is inspiration and faith. Remember the number one weapon this demon uses is Terror.. To convince you his power is so great that God won't help you because of your sins and are not worthy... Never forget that God's love is forever, unconditional and unbreakable. Ignore this demon invoking fear for in due time his power will disappear....:x only registered users can see external links

By #592419 18,Jul,21 16:03
ANGEL1227! says she will go to war if anyone trashes her page.. You'd better be scared,,, very very scared. And her howls racid death reeps through the air with an eerie odor with her sinister eyes, her blood stained pointy teeth rage fills the room with fear that goes through the bone.. You'd better be scared.. VERY VERY SCARED [deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #398   #399   #400   #401   #402   #403   #404   #405   #406   #407   ...#769

Show It Off