Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #410

Pages:  #1... #405   #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 28,Jun,21 15:37 other posts 
Hi everyone.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Jun,21 16:22 other posts 

Hi!

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,21 12:47 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 22:58 other posts 
Old joe the prez,was in 3 states today!
unconscious
semi-conscious
disoriented!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 09:36 other posts 
Twowarmtts3

Sad week in Florida with that Condo collapse... Some thoughts on the matter:

1. I worried the Saggy Granny might be in the rubble but then remembered she lives in a trailer.

2. The price of these condos is way out of her reach. I mean, if the condos sold for let's say, $900 she would be living there for sure!

3. The Saggy Granny was however spotted at the accident scene. She was attempting to loot items so she could sell them. Disgusting behavior really! One of the firemen literally told her to fuck off or he would have the police arrest her.

Considering this bitch likes to takes walks in cemeteries you would think she would respect the dead! A piece of white trash!

The video of the building just collapsing is shocking. It also gave me a visual of what the Saggy Grannies tits look like when she unhooks her bra! No wonder her floors inside her trailer are dented!

By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 09:45 other posts 
Hahaha 😝
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 11:38 other posts 
All jokes aside,bad situation, and sadly, people have known it was sinking since the 90's! Who ever knew this and didn't do anything about it, should be on the chopping block.
By #275407 26,Jun,21 19:49
The sinking did not create the collapse, all the buildings on the island sink a little. What believed to have caused the collapse was salt intrusion into the concrete rusting the steel rebarb, there has been lawsuits on this matter. Members have complained of cracking columns for over three years. I was on the beach at the site and heard it from people that live in building number two which is a duplicate of Champlain building that collapsed. 800 yards north of building number one.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 21:29 other posts 
Well that is a very good possibility as the salt from sea water would be there in the air all the time and could infiltrate any cracks allowed by the sinking.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 22:47 other posts 
Sad when the chinese even understand,

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 00:20 other posts 
If Donald Trump dies will Mike Pence becomes president in August?
By #275407 23,Jun,21 01:36
No, too many republicans won't vote for him
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 06:40 other posts 
Mike pence is weak we need a no nonsense my way or the highway kinda guy like wrestling great stone cold Steve Austin he young enough he’s smart and he won’t take any shit from any one and he certainly won’t trip walking up stairs
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

I believe the whole world is laughing at us but they got what they wanted a yes man and a puppet on strings
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 12:20 other posts 
I would support steve over alot people for that job.
I can't remember that 1 wrestlers name but there was 1 that ran for office and won,he put people in positions under him and did well from what I remember.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 13:02 other posts 
Jessie the body Ventura he was the governor of Minnesota
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

He now has a tv show unveiling government fraud
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 19:42 other posts 
hum,I need to look for it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 12:41 other posts 
A bit old (2013), but here's an interview with Jesse Ventura:
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 10:01 other posts 
Good video thank you for that Jessie makes a lot of sense but he is 70 now to old I wouldn’t vote for him again or trump there just to old 65 is the cut off for me it’s time for them to retire
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 08:14 other posts 
I totally agree that the whole world is laughing at you, but it is not for the reason that you suggest.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 08:37 other posts 
You mean to tell me old joe tripping up the steps of Air Force 1 didn’t make us look weak he’s to old for the job and the people that put him there should be jailed for elder abuse for pushing him so hard
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Let the old guy rest put him out in a nice pasture some were he can laze around in the sun and eat all the nice green grass he wants
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 21:32 other posts 
biden so out of it that his clothes probably have his last name wrote on the inside label. when he goes out he has a "return if lost to" sign on his back.
the poor fellow's cheese has long since slid off his cracker and he does not need to be where he is.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 11:37 other posts 
There not laughing at me no one in their right mind would stand in front of me and laugh at me because I would cut them from ear to ear
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 12:00 other posts 
I was not suggesting for one moment that anyone was laughing at you, If you thought that I did, I apologise.
What people are laughing at is a defeated Presidential candidate who 6 months after his defeat is still unable to accept the fact, and is pursuing the 'Election steal' myth in ever more bizarre phone-in interviews to friendly radio stations.
Not to mention the bizarre audit in Arkansas and Senators and representatives who are so afraid of losing their seats if they offend the trump voter bases that they push the same false narrative in order to keep their seats.
If what is happening in the US was happening anywhere else in the world the US would be pointing and laughing at that country.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 18:15 other posts 

Ooops,

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 11:33 other posts 
Bla bla bla hey candy opinions are like ass holes every one has one and 99.9 percent of them stink
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 09:25 other posts 

Two Saggy, is a cut and paste from Google debater. This bitch is so dumb it is almost sad!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 09:43 other posts 
Agreed

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 19:57 other posts 
So they are already having issues with charging electric cars?
Sheesh,what about in 5 years? The power company are not permited to build new power plants.Solar and wind are going to be important to keep the grid up. But that didn't work in Texas did it?
They make a lot of energy in Texas,but how many folks died over the winter this past 1?

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 08:19 other posts 
I totally agree with you that charging of electric cars is going to be a huge problem, that we are not dealing with or even getting prepared to deal with.
Firstly the number of charging points is nowhere near enough to cope with any real increase in electric car ownership.
secondly, for those who have a drive or a garage they can charge at home but what about people living in apartment blocks?
Thirdly the call on power increase when more and more people have electric cars is point to require a a significant increase in power supply. Are we preparing for that ? I certainly don't think we are in the UK.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 20:16 other posts 
Gee thanks uncle joe, just as we conservatives tried to tell people, look ,
oil back up to 73.66 a barrel. Wholesale gas 2.20 a gallon

.I just read that the US is down 1.6 or so million barrels a day production and guess where the oil comes from that fills in that gap? RUSSIA.
Gee thanks again uncle joe,you put our men and women out of work on the pipeline and look after the russians.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 16:23 other posts 
AOC Econ Lessons on supply and demand
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 19:42 other posts 
Exposing lack of lessons is more like it.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 15:08 other posts 
This is just yet another "reward" for fauchi's shut down.
third business I know of in the past 3 weeks that hung it up because of the plandemic that started over a year ago.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 16:24 other posts 
Why on earth would you blame Dr. Fauci for that?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 20:09 other posts 
Well didn't he push for shut down?
And he is just 1 of alot of folks that could be blamed. A few chinese in a lab and 1's outside of it that knew.
Perhaps I was a bit overblaming just 1 person but

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 07:17 other posts 
And I need a carpenter cody8789 I’m a mechanic by trade but when it comes to wood I’m a bit of a wood butcher

By #592419 17,Jun,21 22:25
I sentence all liberals to this... [deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:45 other posts 
Has anyone noticed the "landscape" changing in the cities and towns where they live?

What I'm specifically talking about are the number of senior citizen developments that are being constructed. I'm a "baby boomer", boomers were born somewhere between 1946 and 1964, I was born in 1964. Back in the day there was an abundance of schools, schools which are now closed but now when I look around there seems to be an abundance of "senior" housing. And I expect that in another 30 to 40 years, all us "old people" will be dead and Gen X, Millennials and Generation Z will have to knock all those buildings down.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:11 other posts 
They want to herd us all into those holes in the walls and take our homes and land so young people can not live to be independent.
A single family home on 10 acres,can have a couple cows for milk and meat,chickens for eggs, garden for vegi's and so on. Why encourage that lifestyle for the young people you want to be dependant on the government for everything?
So you put the oldsters in senior living centers and the price they pay is selling their property to a developer or it being taken by a nursing home if they are ill.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:25 other posts 
As far as I'm concerned, many of these developments are glorified "nursing homes".
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:26 other posts 
Do you have many of these facilities near you?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 20:51 other posts 
Bump 1
By milesbferry [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:28 other posts 
I live in a City. I give it 10 years until we are Islamified, in the UK. I'm 64, if I live another 20 years, I will see the end of western christian civilisation, in my lifetime.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:32 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 19:00 other posts 
Don't cry, phart, let's be angry and make sure that in 2024 the right leader is leading our country.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 18:08 other posts 
It took Trump and his folks almost 3 years to get the ball rolling and then the china virus hit and blew it. I am not so sure there will be much left to salvage in 3.5 years.
The supreme court ruling in favor of oblunder care is a terrible blow to the future of our country as yet another incentive to get off your ass and go to work so you can get insurance is purty much off the table.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:59 other posts 
I feel that that is the way our country is headed as well and indoctrination starts in the schools.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 18:03 other posts 
I'm a Dave Rubin fan, and this is what is happening:

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 19:48 other posts 
White House encourages July 4 celebrations, except at Mount Rushmore.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 22:12 other posts 
dip shits,that is all they are,dipshits.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 22:15 other posts 
South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem (R) is not happy about the NPS decision.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 22:35 other posts 
Dem politics.... fuck them.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 22:35 other posts 
Well I would assume they could locate a land owner within close proximity to the mount rushmore and have such big fireworks they would be visible from there?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 22:39 other posts 
Not the same, not the same....
By #275407 17,Jun,21 00:40
How about fireworks at the capital
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 17:38 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #405   #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   ...#769

Show It Off