She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #411

Pages:  #1... #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   #415   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 16:30 other posts 
And, YES, the democrats are eff-ing up our country!
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 16:57 other posts 
Sadly you are correct.
I just wish it was the dumbass democrats that were the 1's experiencing problems from their choices but again ,sadly, we are all having to suffer for their stupidity.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:13 other posts 
That was posted for the benefit of ANGEL1227!/TWOWARMTTS3. The other day when you posted about Ashli Babbitt's spouse being unable to receive the name of the Capitol police officer who shot Ashli, I ended my post by saying; "Our country is in a big mess and what is our leadership going to do about it?"

The dems are currently in the process of undoing things that have been done and they are going to eff up our country.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:22 other posts 
Ooops,didn't mean to meddle,
I have been accused of "reporting" to you but I don't recall doing that.
Some people just don't have anything better to do that to cause havic. Trouble is they never have to cope with the results.they run and hide.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:23 other posts 
You hit me as being unbiased and even tempered when it comes to dealing with the various personalities here, thank you for that. As far as I'm concerned, you are not meddling and it's rather sad that anyone would suggest that you are reporting to me. I think their motto is, "If I don't know what's going on, I'm going to make something up in order to start some stuff!"

I feel that we, you and I, share the same political views. Although you seemed outraged about how our government is hiding truth about Ashli Babbitt, it was my response to you that was mocked. It really is sad how miserable and cantankerous some folks can be.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 22:14 other posts 
Life is getting shorter by the day.
Don't hold back on how you feel about anything for fear of offending those that live to be offended and live to create and feed cachous.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 08:04 other posts 
Oh you think that is bad I have been accused of being a fake by get this a fucking Indian and not the American Indians me a guy that has consistently posted face pictures for 8 years with the same partner for several years under the same name and account for 8 years how ridiculous then even candy comments no he’s not fake just a homo
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

For the past 8 years I’ve been nice and on my best behavior they don’t want to see my bad side

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 21:14 other posts 
Republicans in Michigan Senate pass bills that would overhaul state voter ID laws.

only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 16:23 other posts 
The entire country needs to know who the killer was.Not just her husband.
We know the name of the man that kneed the thug a year or so ago ,why not the man that killed a veteran that visited the white house?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 17:23 other posts 
It's really sad that the information pertaining to who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt was requested but never provided. Wow! So much for the FOIA, Freedom of Information Act! And Capitol police officer, Brian Sicknick, who was hailed as a hero, really died from natural causes.

Our country is in a big mess and what is our leadership going to do about it.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 20:38 other posts 
What is current leadership going to do about it? 1 word.

NOTHING.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 18:49 other posts 
Bump.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 19:45 other posts 
even Putin mentions people being shot on the spot and the capital building in not so favorable manner.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 20:50 other posts 
Bump

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 20:25 other posts 
This is fricken freaky!

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 14:41 other posts 
Just to answer your question notynyt Dgraff is an ass kicking son of a bitch that is tired of you Indians coming over to the United States and buying up all the convenient stores it’s not a convenience to shop in a store that I can’t understand any one speak fucking English and stay the fuck out of my way
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 14:51 other posts 
I'm going to ask the same question, who pissed in your Wheaties?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 19:23 other posts 
Just giving him the answer he was looking for

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 14:46 other posts 
And you Angel bonbon woody wet noodles Mandy candy Jerome and your father the hero fuck you and keep your mouth off of me I don’t even want your mouth on my dick
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 14:50 other posts 
Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 15:28 other posts 
Never mind! My guess is that you have been "mentioned" by ANGEL1227 or TWOWARMTTS3. They have been busy because she's "mentioned" me twice and leopoldij has "mentioned" me once.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 19:21 other posts 
Oh she is a bitter old bitch

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:45 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 16:11 other posts 
It's too bad that ANGEL1227! knows not what she copies and pastes about, but that doesn't surprise me. She found this buried on page 5 and it was posted as a thought provoking question. Read below.

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

If you said yes, she should have an abortion, Maria Magdalena van Beethoven would have aborted Ludwig van Beethoven, aka Beethoven.

Trolling for anything she can find.

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 22:08 other posts 
Well well well I see lixsipsucket baby sister from down under has paid us a visit
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I can’t see you bitch but I can smell your breath as your flapping your lips
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:41 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:54 other posts 
A
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:57 other posts 
You do you know who he's referring to, right?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:57 other posts 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 12 seconds

Yep
--------------------------------------- added after 36 seconds

Smashed crab
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 22:08 other posts 
Under cover ass hole
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 22:18 other posts 
So that's what the letter "A" stands for!

I understood because I asked you, I don't think Skittles knows though and I believe the two of them are "friends".
By #574505 15,Jun,21 22:43
D your so funny
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Bump

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:43 other posts 
It said earlier the Saggy Granny has not been on here for 4 days, which is REALLY unusual for her. She is on here all day long!

Do you think that something happened to her? Did she... drop?

I mean, she has been under a lot of stress lately!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:54 other posts 
When she blacklisted you, she blacklisted me, too. I don't follow the "I won't blacklist" ideology, when she blacklisted me, I reciprocated.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:59 other posts 
Do you know who he's referring to?

She's mentioned "mentioned" me several times, my guess is that she's "mentioned" you, too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 22:07 other posts 
I told you she would stroke out soon

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 13:34 other posts 
Unbelievable! Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer wants to use federal funds to offer Michigander's "eligible laid-off" a $300.00 weekly incentive to return to work.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 16:05 other posts 
a incentive to return to work is to cut off the damn freebies.
I eat breakfast sometimes in the same room at the local cafe with a die hard democrat and even she is tired of the paid to stay home plan that has been in place to long. She said she can't get any service anywhere she goes because of not enough staff.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 17:07 other posts 
That's a big incentive! Is your state doing anything comparable to that?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 18:12 other posts 
Amazing the government has to pay people, grown adults, to go back to work. Pathetic.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 18:48 other posts 
Yep!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 20:37 other posts 
Supposedly you have to show where you have looked for a job each week to continue to get unemployement.BUT what people are doing now,if they have experiance in running heavy equipment,they apply for jobs running computers,and vice versa.This way they know they won't get the job,and they show they looked for work,and continue to get a check.Crooked bastards. I think the state should use a few staffers to look over applications for unemployement,and match the people to jobs in their areas.Take the job offered or starve.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 14:16 other posts 
I found this on YouTube and wanted to attach it to the original post made by AngelOfDeath a couple of weeks ago. In Living Color was so funny, so many characters...

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 11:50 other posts 
This is interesting. High school students marked with Sharpie based on vaccine status for prom

By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 14:02 other posts 
I wonder how many thousands of people have received oral sex while on a zoom call. I bet it happens all the time, you’re on a zoom call and getting yourself licked or sucked under the desk while doing business or college/university work. I would definitely go for that!
Of course I heard about the guys getting caught masturbating and losing their jobs or saying “I didn’t realize the camera was on”.

-Sunday morning musings from Kebmo
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 17:39 other posts 
Oh, kebmo!
By #642199 13,Jun,21 23:46
I’ve seen the CIO of my department forgot he had his camera on, and pick at his huge belly and button and sniff his finger after. I was trying not to die with laugher.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 00:12 other posts 
That’s fucking gross!!

Have you heard about the guy on CNN?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 11:22 other posts 
What's the difference between Jeffery Tobin and Anthony Weiner aka Carlos Danger?

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 08:04 other posts 
Not only was Barack Obama our first black President he also was our first gay president
Fuel for thought
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 08:16 other posts 
Says who?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 08:38 other posts 
Go to my page and look at the picture on the bottom
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 08:47 other posts 
A totally genuine photo

Oh I am disappointed I was hoping this was yet another Qanon theory.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 10:43 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 11:11 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 09:08 other posts 
Who pissed in your Wheaties?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 10:46 other posts 
Some fake bitch from this site
undercoverangel
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 11:20 other posts 
I don't think she's a "fake" bitch, she's the real deal.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   #415   ...#769

Show It Off