Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #340

Pages:  #1... #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   #342   #343   #344   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 14:48 other posts 
Has anyone made bread? I've watched a number of videos and basically they are all the same, flour, yeast, salt and VERY HOT, but not boiling, water.

only registered users can see external links

Today, I watched a video uploaded by Cooking Italian With Joe, about making a great pie crust. One of his interesting comments was that he prefers not to use water because water dilutes. Yeah, I know he's talking about making a pie crust, but.....

So where I'm going with this, has anyone made bread and substituted to milk for water? If so, how did it turn out?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 06:44 other posts 
I can bring home the bacon 🥓 fry it up in a pan and never ever let Markis forget he’s a man but dam it I can’t bake not bread or cakes or cookies or pie’s I burn them every time thank God Markis can he makes a great banana breads I like it with hand churned Amish butter on it he also makes a mean old black joe cake with peanut butter icing
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 08:01 other posts 
My opinion, the pie crust doesn't look complicated and I believe that YouTube-er, Joe mentioned that he was editing but doing, mixing, constructing this pie crust in "real time" so the viewer could see that it wasn't a process that took hours to do. I have a good deal of time on my hands and might try making a pie sometime before the holidays but it will not be blueberry. His recipe may be delicious but did you notice when he cut and plated his piece, all the filling oozed out. Perhaps that had to do with the pie not being allowed enough time to rest and cool down after being removed from the oven.

Aside from that, I thought Joe's logic of using milk in his pie crust recipe instead of water because "water dilutes the flavor" and his thought was he wants to add flavor was genius. That said, I wondered if milk could be substituted for water in Cooking With Jenny's bread recipe. That Dutch oven artisan bread recipe looks easy, breezy and DELICIOUS!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 08:06 other posts 
I make bread,Just don't know how to make bread
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 08:25 other posts 
Ha! For sure you make bread and another slang for money here is dough. Is dough a slang used in Oz? By the way, do Australians refer to Australia as Oz? The Australian people are keen on shortening words and Australia is often referred to as "Straya" but wondered if her native countrymen ever referred to their country as Oz?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 08:28 other posts 
We call it straya
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And no, The indigenous people call it marangaooya. No we have many issues. Captain Cook settled here but the indigenous people were here way before he crashed the party
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Dough is slang in Oz for making bread, Money earning a living.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 09:09 other posts 
Thank you, thank you and thank you!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 09:26 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 11:33 other posts 
Today was my very first time posting on the main page of the women’s side
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 12:19 other posts 
I suspect that you had to clean up your page after receiving a late night visitor which prompted you to spend 10 points to post the following;

"Don’t be fooled ladies member tecsan sucks cock and he is very good at it"

Um, I understand you're saying that tecsan has talent but directing your messages to the women of SYC? That's where you lost me.
By #574505 02,Nov,21 12:58
tecsan loves to comment on this pic [deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 15:31 other posts 
Um.....tecsan likes to babble.
By #574505 02,Nov,21 15:48
Not the first he comments then deleted it
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 18:56 other posts 
Tecsan TecRat is a true site window licker
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 04:38 other posts 
Want a good cocksucker, find skittles...He swallows and does not spit...Wow he is good...Give him a try...
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 21:27 other posts 
He’s just jealous because I’m getting my fair share of young stuff and he is still using his hand 🤚
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 21:22 other posts 
Because tecsan is very homophobic and claims he likes women only so I thought I would plant a seed to see what grows
By #574505 02,Nov,21 21:30
Plant a seed on his boycunt.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 21:40 other posts 
DG Tecsan is so homophobic he won't even throw clothes in the closet
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 04:42 other posts 
Bella you can fuck off with your lies...You know nothing about me bitch...Did piss ass freddy slip and fall and nailed your cunt...I have been nice to you so far and still will be...You are a girl so you have the run of the site...
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 05:27 other posts 
And you to are a little girl but I’m not giving you the run of the site nope over my dead body
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 06:10 other posts 
WTF are you talking about and who the fuck do you think you are "talking" to?

I only want you to think about it because I am not looking for your standard and no less than 25 posts that it will take you to respond. My post was directed to dgraff and only to dgraff. He claimed that in all his years here he's never posted on the main page of the women's side. It wasn't clear to me what he meant and when I popped over to SYC, oddly there was a picture of a penis that was uploaded by a member by the name of Cocksucker12. That wasn't what dgraff was talking about so I looked further. Yep, there on the wall of SYC's Popular Pussy page I was able to find dgraff's post. Like I said to him, I did not understand the "importance" of his post being made on SYC's wall. And even after he responded, I'm still not clear why he feels his post is more impactful on SYC.

Let me make it clear to you, I DO NOT give a flying fuck what goes on between you, dgraff, Sir-Skittles and/or PA-Freddy but what YOU have made abundantly clear to me is that you are not an intelligent person and that you take everything to an excess. With that said you can fuck off.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 06:37 other posts 
give him hell Bella
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 07:16 other posts 
Lady Tecsan Rat under heavy attack... again!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 07:20 other posts 
Yes and it will stay that way as long as I’m alive
By #610414 03,Nov,21 14:26
Mountain Man, I don’t like how Tecsan attacks you every night or other times either. I’m sorry if you think I didn’t give you the support you were expecting. Tecsan I don’t know your grievances with Dgraff.,but I don’t like what you are doing. I give everyone a pass and you never did anything more to me than disagree with my politics. Whatever your beef with Skittles and Freddy I’m sure you are entitled to have it. Dgraff is not a bad guy. Perhaps you two could co-exist.
Mountain Man, my words are mine and in no way did I mean to influence your actions. Kisses 😘
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 18:18 other posts 
He’s just a troll like you said and you know as well as everyone else I know all the sneaky little tricks to handle him his problem is he try’s to fight everyone at one time and that never works but what can I say he’s a dumb ass
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 18:46 other posts 
And I could probably say the same thing about her, she’s just a troll like you once said and she’s a dumb ass.
By #610414 03,Nov,21 13:00
This is BS, Tecsan
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 13:12 other posts 
Seriously, what is the matter with you? Are you aware that tecsan continuously insults your friend Mountain Man, every night?

Gee, dgraff , what a beautiful thing, CAT wants to be your best friend while encouraging your biggest tormentor.
By #610414 03,Nov,21 14:16
I do not condone what Tecsan does in regards to Dgraff. Tecsan is acting like a troll. However, Skittles has been attacking Tecsan long before Tecsan and Dgraff got into it. And I made that point. Mountain Man is my friend and I stand behind him. I just didn’t want to take up sides but it looks like I’ll have to. I been waiting to say this since I saw this morning’s post, Tecsan was way out of line with you. Knowing you I’m betting you are not completely innocent either., but, there it is.

By #610414 03,Nov,21 12:09
I just found out Sir-Skittles is not a troll according to our host, Bella!. Contrary to what the rest of the site thinks of him, Bella protects this turd. You can delete this too. It will be in my thread
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 12:12 other posts 
Wah! Wah! Wah!
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 14:51 other posts 
Trolls are strange things that live under bridges
By #574505 03,Nov,21 16:02
Makes me a troll as a kid I was bitten by my stepfather I would spend my time in the bridges and bushes
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 17:39 other posts 
You keep changing your avatar, I continually need to look at the member name!
By #574505 03,Nov,21 17:42
Who me i see the sameone
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 17:48 other posts 
Oh, hell NO! You ding-dong, you changed it back to what you had because now you're trying to make me look crazy!
By #574505 03,Nov,21 17:52
I see my face pic
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 18:23 other posts 
You're playing with me!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 18:20 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 07:20 other posts 
The saggy granny does not like any of my comments! She keeps deleting them!

0 points - your comment on this member's profile was deleted by that member - Nov 2, 20:14

Cat you are a full blown window licker! Everyone is howling at that new pic you posted... Like anyone believes that is not photoshopped to death!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 08:58 other posts 
I'm sorry, Skittles, I decided to delete CAT's post as it was repetitive. F.Y.I., she made a post in PA-Freddy's blog /blogs/49134.html and it was copied an pasted in this thread not once but twice.
By #610414 03,Nov,21 11:58
And you edit me but not Skittles? FYI, I posted that here first. Bella!, don’t ever come to me and act like a disinterested third party. You are a fake.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 12:10 other posts 
I didn't find it necessary to have your comment copied and pasted twice in this thread and once in PA-Freddy's blog. POOF!

I've mentioned this umpteen times to you that your need to copy and paste the same darn thing all over the place is UNNECESSARY. How many platforms do you feel you need to say the same damn thing?
By #610414 03,Nov,21 12:15
May I remind you that Skittles posted TWICE denigrating me and once in Pa-Freddy‘s blog? So I used the same answer to all 3 posts. And you know another thing? I don’t give a fuck what you think about me using more than one platform. Why don’t you suck one thumb and stick the other up your ass. Switch thumbs every 60 seconds.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 12:20 other posts 
You are really vulgar.
By #610414 03,Nov,21 12:58
It wouldn’t happen if you gave a fair shake to everyone. I don’t expect you to give up your fav members but you could be easier on others. If you didn’t like the repetition it should have been in your thread only. Why not delete one? The other post was not in your thread
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 13:18 other posts 
If you hadn't noticed all you need to do is scroll up. In my post made at 08:58 today, I've included the link to PA-Freddy 's blog, so if anyone wants to read what you posted in multiple places at multiple times, which were subsequently removed, they're free to do so.
By #610414 03,Nov,21 14:29
Not good enough

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 21:46 other posts 
Prediction: If the Republicans win the Virginia election tomorrow all is well but if the Democrats win it it was all fraudulent. I’m sure all Americans can look forward to that scenario for a while now.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 21:58 other posts 
Please share some of the undesirable things that go on in Canada.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 23:03 other posts 
OK.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 22:03 other posts 
I doubt all will be well if republicans win. Which I hope they do. But I would expect some riots and such.
The simple fact until there is voter ID to make sure 1 person 1 vote ,there will be unhappiness on the side of the repulicans.
By #610414 02,Nov,21 21:11
Sarcasm?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 10:48 other posts 
so far I have not heard of Richmond burning YET.
I expect to hear alot of shit today though.that is if I even turn on the radio.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   #342   #343   #344   ...#769

Show It Off