Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #336

Pages:  #1... #331   #332   #333   #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 14:33 other posts 
Rittenhouse- ACQUITTED ON ALL COUNS, AS PREDICTED!

I am sure the Saggy Granny and Soy Boy AnasLicker are both in tears!

Let's Go Brandon!!!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 15:50 other posts 
I think justice was done.
BUT there will be wrongful death lawsuits and other shit to drag this out forever. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the kid didn't kill him self because of the stress. Although he was in the right for what happened, he still has to live with the fact his actions took 2 lives. at 60 years old he will relive those moments in his sleep.
I think the liberal media will be crying and rioting and such. Tough shit.
The 2 admen gives us the right to a militia and there was a threat to the people and property of Kenosha and the kid and others responded.

By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 10:40 other posts 
Ryan and I are not fans of Turkey, so we have ham for Thanksgiving dinner.
We do like 'stuffing', however.
Take that as you like...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 11:01 other posts 
A traditional Thanksgiving meal is so time a labor intensive that if you and Ryan enjoy ham, let there be ham on your table!

Do you and Ryan like chicken? Turkey to me is just a bigger version of chicken, heck, how many times have you heard someone say that it "tastes like chicken" when they can't figure out what something tastes like? I don't know if my taste buds are in need of adjustment but I don't think that I am able to TASTE the difference between turkey and chicken.
By #574505 19,Nov,21 11:12
I love turkey even i the summer I'll eat it .so in Thanksgiving we make turkey and ham cause some don't like turkey..
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 14:07 other posts 
I like turkey but soft stuffing,UM I could make a meal of it.Ol hard baked tough to chew stuffing,Nope.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 15:32 other posts 
Please explain what soft stuffing is?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 15:47 other posts 
Something like this, my aunts does not look quite like this,as she makes here own bread crumbs and they are smaller.
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 19:37 other posts 
UH, Alexa, print me a Tbone babe!

I mean, does that even sound close to reality?

I have watched every episode of Star trek and next gen, and they have their "replicators".
If you look back at the star trek tv show, the communicators,look like our old school flip phones, the big flat screen,looks like our modern tv sets, etc. So I guess 3d printed food is moving right along the same line.

By #574505 17,Nov,21 13:12
So @Firehot420@ is verify by admin.
And is reported for something to do with teen sex claim to be 18.never mind profile went poof
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 14:52 other posts 
It must have gone POOF! quite quickly because your "@" didn't even highlight his name.

Don't forget, there was the spell that members were getting the green tick after admin was able to validate, not sure if that's the proper terminology, them for MasterCard purposes.

Jamie, what's going on with that wack-job CAT? That old bat has mentioned me more than once today.
By #574505 17,Nov,21 15:09
Just like said she went wack or she obsessed with your name..
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

By the way the name was highlight before it went poof
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 15:25 other posts 
So you think twowarm is obsessed? I lean more toward her being possessed!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 18:37 other posts 
Jamie, she did it again, she mentioned me! For sure, the crazy ol' thing is POSSESSED!
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 15:15 other posts 
Have you got her blacklisted?
She mentions me all the time.
It's her way of trying to get your attention because she really misses you.
Ignore it--like I do.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 15:35 other posts 
Yes, I blacklisted her AGAIN. Don't know whether you were aware or not that now you as a member, can fully delete your posts in the forum. Also, I as the moderator of MY THREADS, can delete posts that are offensive, unkind, etc. I wish I would have asked admin for this option earlier because she is without a filter, quite vulgar and often repetitive. I don't recall the details however I think she came into this thread and deleted her responses to phart posts, something like that, but before she did, she copied and pasted the conversation in her thread. I decided that I had enough of her games and blacklisted her. I think she thinks that she's clever and three steps ahead of everyone else. Me, I think she's annoying and I had enough.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 09:20 other posts 
What harm could have been done just to have given her the medicine she ask for. She died.She MAY have lived with the medicine.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 12:16 other posts 
And here I thought you were one of those "The Rulze is the Rulze" kinda people.

Here's an alternate outcome:
They give her the meds she asks for--against scientific recommendation-- and she dies anyway. Then her family sues them for malpractice.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 12:30 other posts 
True ,but all that could have been fixed with a signed agreement releasing the hospital and staff of liability.
On top of that,the husband could have given the medicine,no staff involved.
Trump,I know you love him,he was for the right to try as far as medicines were concerned and I agree.If you are knocking on deaths door,what the fuck? you know?

By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 20:52 other posts 
I am hungry after watching this, SHRIMP,um I love shrimp

By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 21:04 other posts 
Bubba gump loved shrimp too.

We call them prawns here, regardless of Paul Hogan saying "Throw another shrimp on the BBQ 🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 21:13 other posts 
It is peculiar that there is the UK, Australia, the United States and probably other countries that escape me at this moment, English is our primary language, we all speak English, slang aside, we have different names for certain things. Prawns = shrimp, lorry = truck and those are just two differences that I can think of NOW.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 22:23 other posts 
Gaol=jail mom=mum meter= metre so many your right
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 22:38 other posts 
My guess is IF gaol is spoken, it would sound like jail. If I saw that spelling and was expected to pronounce it, I know I would mess it up, big time. The other words you mention, in my opinion, do not seem totally different, they're similar. Mom/mum, meter/metre, gray/grey, ton/tonne, and so on. But to me there's nothing similar about prawn/shrimp, lorry/truck, gaol/jail.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 21:56 other posts 
Markis call’s shrimp the cockroach of the sea he won’t eat them and I find this odd considering I’ve seen some of the things he will put in his mouth
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 22:24 other posts 
Not a seafood man myself but I do see food and eat it 😁
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 22:40 other posts 
Really? I suspect living on/in the Gold Coast, there is an abundance of delicious seafood available.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 22:53 other posts 
There is and I spend alot of time in the ocean but Na... I will eat very few species. I'm like buba gump just with chicken and even then I will only eat the breast. Fussy cunt I know. Vettie calls me and has done since we meet Mr Posh
--------------------------------------- added after 104 seconds

Oh and my next big thing is Corriander. Like bacon I will put Corriander on anything
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 23:15 other posts 
The last couple of days I was thinking I would like to have some swordfish, so yummy! Something I've never had is lobster. Crab legs, meh.... I do like good ol' fish and chips! Yum, yum!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 23:18 other posts 
I tried mud crab once... Fuck that. Yet to buy over here it is so expensive... No idea why. When Vettie opens a tin of tuna the smell makes me dry reach and no kissing then for at least a day
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 00:14 other posts 
Seriously, tuna? I love a good ol' tuna sandwich with onions and celery and just enough mayonnaise to hold it together!

Some years ago I visited my friend in Lake Charles, Louisiana and her and her man TRIED to introduce me to crawfish. I couldn't get beyond being told that I needed to snap the head off and suck the meat out of the shell. Nope, I can't do anything that is served to me with a face!

Here's a video on how to eat them. only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 04:43 other posts 
Pinch tail suck head Bella they are delicious just like lobster 🦞 only from fresh water
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 19:12 other posts 
Good video but still No
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 00:59 other posts 
Dgraff, my niece calls them cockroach fish.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 04:46 other posts 
That’s good one I will have to let Markis know there is some one else that shared his dislike for shrimp 🍤

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 11:11 other posts 
The theft rings in Connecticut are so brazen!

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 11:03 other posts 
I enjoy listening to Laura Ingraham!

By sherryann [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 19:47 other posts 
What do you think about the Kyle Rittenhouse trial? What do you think about the so called Hollywood crowd saying his testimony was white mans privilege? My father, grandfather, uncles brothers & sons are all white, and not a one of them ever had any privilege in their entire life. I am offended by this as well as all the other anti-white b.s. coming from the MSM Hollywood and just about everyone else alive. 18 year old Kyle was definitely truly emotional on the stand, and any right thinking (correct thinking person), could see that. That b.s. about Kyle provoking someone who was chasing him/about to attack him, is ridiculous!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 20:04 other posts 
Clean shoot for sure! Especially enjoying the woke muppets losing their shit over this..
By phart [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 20:30 other posts 
This trial is just another tool that is being used to push a agenda. No guns, allow violence and thieving with no consequence and so on.
Kyle could have been home playing video games and those rioting thugs could have pointed their guns at a UMARMED person and killed them instead .Then what?
As for white privilege, that is a similar dumbass term to Lost white woman syndrome. A made up concocted line to stir up liberals, and they eat it up.
It is no fucking privilege to be white. I was born this way, and besides I aint all white, but I would be called white by a black or hispanic.
America has been a free country for over 200 years. Blacks have been free since 1866 or so. So far as I am concerned they can quit dwelling on the past,pull up their big girl panties and make a FUTURE with the labor of their own hands and the sweat of their OWN brows instead of expecting others to sacrifice.
If the blacks want good relations ,they can step up to the plate.The constitution is already fixed for them, they just need to use more than the freedom of exspression.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 21:29 other posts 
Hey do any of you guys and girls know why blacks and Hispanic people don’t interbreed
It’s because there children would be to lazy to steal
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 10:24 other posts 
Now Dgraff, how could you say such a thing?
lol

The truth hurts some people to the point they riot and burn and loot. Instead of actually doing something to CHANGE the truth.

as for the trial. I am very curious as to how this will turn out. The jury can't convict on a lesser charge, so there may very well be a not guilty verdict. Which is fine by me, I don't see any harm done except to the young mans reputation.
But I do feel like the verdict will lead to more looting, rioting and burning. That is all the whiners know how to do. Instead of raising their kids to respect property and value human life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 11:36 other posts 
Just a little truthful joke
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

And I sleep with a Hispanic every weekend
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 14:06 other posts 

Well looks like things should be happening now. Weapons charge dropped ,and the jury can do something regards to lesser charges.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 14:06 other posts 
"The American culture and way of life is being challenged at its very core and perverted by radicalized politicians who have forgotten that, as a republic, the power belongs to the people,"
That quote speaks volumes about what is happening in America right now.
I can't believe I am reading this and from of ALL places, california! only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,21 16:24 other posts 
Any verified/Evaluation Panel voting members blacklisted by Beavershot today?

I can't remember which SYC member this lame ass, butt nugget referred for deletion but his reason was something like in his estimation this SYC member had too many "tribute" pictures and too many pictures on the phone, not enough "live" pictures. Not exactly sure what that babble meant so I voted NO ABUSE.

I also included in my reason why I voted "no abuse" that many voting members do not like it when new members, I believe Beavershot's membership date is October 26, 2021, not even 3 weeks, does not post any pictures.

Just an f.y.i., I noticed that Beavershot has blacklisted 4 members, whatever. I'm going to reciprocate and I hope the other 3 also blacklist him, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 09:45 other posts 
I tried to leave a message on his wall but he don’t accept messages from any one who is not a friend
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

The message would have said
Have some cheese 🧀 rat 🐀

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 09:27 other posts 
Snow flurries today.....

On the upside, it's 37 degrees Fahrenheit and above freezing so when the snow hits the ground, it melts.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 09:42 other posts 
Yeah it’s getting around that time for us northerners let it snow I love it and it makes me lots of money I ordered a new set of tire chains ⛓ for my roll back tow truck

By phart [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 21:43 other posts 
So it has been determined in the last week or so that the Russia scandal in regards to Trump was actually a CLINTON fiasco, we now have another vindication of Trump.

I know people hate Trump but 1 day they might understand, lies can be told on your friends and enemy's alike.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 22:15 other posts 
When I die I want to come back as a country boy. If my neck doesn't come out red, then leave me dead.
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

Just thought I'd break up all this political shit.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 00:40 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 10:57 other posts 
I am a country boy and I wouldn’t trade it for all the riches in the world I walk out my back door and see trees rocks and wildlife nature’s beauty
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Just helping break up the political bull shit
By #574505 11,Nov,21 11:06
Right this political stuff gets boring just like the news same shit every day
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 11:18 other posts 
Yep I think there is another thread for political bull shit
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 11:42 other posts 
I second that motion
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 14:09 other posts 
Dutch boy won't have anything to say The cunt is sounds like he is on The View
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 20:37 other posts 
knowing my luck if I am reincarnated I would wake up a praying mantis. As soon as I get some my head will be bit off.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #331   #332   #333   #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   ...#769

Show It Off