Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #337

Pages:  #1... #332   #333   #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 21:58 other posts 
lol only registered users can see external links

only registered users can see external links

come on man,you are claiming to want to REDUCE emissions!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 03:44 other posts 
Fake, but funny.
Strange how he clenched his fists like that.
That really looked like he was going to let one rip.

The progressives caved and there were enough votes for the bipartisan bill, without voting on what was left of the Build Back Better bill. They trusted Biden to get enough votes for it. You can be assured Manchin an Sinema will now tank it completely.

So there probably will not be any reduction of emissions, except for the benevolence
of the corporations.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 06:48 other posts 
How can you be sure it's fake?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 08:09 other posts 
The difference between the sound profiles of Biden's microphone and the fart sounds.
It's like identifying a bad Photoshop job, but acoustically instead of visually.

They executed it in more quality in this video:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 11:24 other posts 
Well the 1 that he let in front of Camilla was not fake,but we don't have a recording of it. IT is all over the web that he did it.
From what I read it stunk to.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 15:23 other posts 
Farting in front of a duchess
I read she's still talking about it.
Not very ladylike to talk about that, actually
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 16:42 other posts 
Unlady like? Maybe. Who doesn't find a spontaneous fart giggle worthy but beneath what you may suspect the stuffy royals would talk about. Obviously the Duchess of Cornwall was taken aback that the President of the United States felt comfortable enough to fart in her presence.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 20:04 other posts 
Fart I heard he shit his pants
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 21:03 other posts 
2 different situations. It is impossible to get the facts on the situation where he took a dump while meeting the pope as they obviously don't want the bad press.
But the Duchess is not letting it remain a secret that he experienced a very loud ,long and smelly trouser cough during their encounter.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 21:08 other posts 
I think it’s funny I said way before he was elected that he was to damn old and he would embarrass the United States 🇺🇸 by shiting his pants in public
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 21:21 other posts 
he is not the only old fart to shit himself.Notice how he seems to keep his butt cheeks closed? And how nancy has a hard time talking for the smell?

A humorous reenactment
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 21:41 other posts 
Hey that’s some funny shit
Or the old fart just doesn't have enough control over his sphincter anymore.
Maybe pick a younger person in 2024?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 09:58 other posts 

Donald Trump Jr perhaps?
Or Ivanka Trump a business woman,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 03:29 other posts 
So you would like to change your republic into the kingdom of Trump?

Donald Trump Jr is really the dumbest person alive. It's like when liberals would be asking for Hunter Biden to follow in Joe's footsteps?

Ivanka is a bit smarter, but definitely not a business woman.
She's just a rich kid with hobbies.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 10:33 other posts 
I will take a
"a rich kid with hobbies."
Any day over the old man filling the chair at the moment.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 11:07 other posts 
She is only interested in filling her own pockets.
Even if you prefer anyone over Biden, can't you think of anyone better?

I fucking hate Ron DeSantis, but he would be much more effective president
in doing things that you like. He's a evil to the core, but he is smart.

I sort of understood why you liked Donald. I even acknowledge that he has some talents (boasting and scamming), but Junior and Ivanka only inherited his dishonesty and selfishness and none of his talents. I really can't see any other reason than NEPOTISM to vote for either one of them.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 20:35 other posts 
We need someone in that office that will form a cabinet that understands economics. America is suffering right now because of far outreaches of biden and his band of bandito's.
He STILL can not understand why gas is going up and HE is the 1 pushing pipeline closures and revoking leases on drilling land and so on that is putting us in a deeper rut. When opec started going up on the price, the US shoulda turned on the pumps and pipes and showed them who is in charge of the US. US not them.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 22:37 other posts 
Folks,straight up,this shit works! I suffer sinus issues, have had the polyps took out and blah blah blah, but I stumbled over this short video and I tried it and it worked! It probably won't last very long at the time,but hey,when you hurt as bad as I do,1 minute or 10 of relief is a blessing.
By #610414 08,Nov,21 08:17
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 04:25 other posts 
How long does one procedure benefit you? My dad has sinus issues and vertigo. I’m going to send this to him.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 11:26 other posts 
I noticed a change in the right side as soon as I did the thing. I woke up the next morning feeling much better than usual. I did it again later in the day,I would say the affect last a few hours for sure.
I had often wondered if there was help for this as i do not have the upper sinus,bone up there,so when the lower sinus's are inflamed and such,it is miserable and pills and such,don't work well any more for me.
The pinky finger thing this dr shows on another video,I could not get it to work but it is a acupressure point to I think.

I forgot to mention, sinus inflammation puts pressure on the inner ear which brings on vertigo, as I deal with it as well. Meclizine I think is what the neurologist prescribed for that issue. It is a antihistamine
Seen him before. Sure, it helps a bit.
When I'm clogged up, I use a nasal rinse like this:
Only use salty water in the right concentration or it hurts.

I use the 'rhino horn' to make the saline solution and then I can flush several times. Previously, I used the rhino horn itself to flush, but it doesn't work for a very stuffy nose. The syringe can deliver some pressure. Just don't blow out your ear drums through your Eustachian tubes.
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 14:04 other posts 
I was concerned about damage to the eardrums and watched for things in the aqua free technique that might do that which I did not notice. Did you have any ear issues from it phart?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 17:13 other posts 
None , I don't know if I pulled things back enough to break anything or not. I did it best I could like he showed and felt a difference right quick.
. I also use a bottle squirt thing with distilled water an a saline pack you mix in. Neil Med I think is the name.Washes out ALL kinds of stuff. Works well if you have just done yard work and such.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 04:13 other posts 
If your problems are allergy related, flushing the pollen out works well.
Saline packs are expensive, normal kitchen salt works just fine.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 10:11 other posts 
I will give that a shot. I do notice the table salt is much larger grain,might be harder to disvolve.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 03:17 other posts 
Shake it baby

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 08:29 other posts 
Wow, what did we miss? Is Candy now "Cat"?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 09:04 other posts 
Not Cat, CAT, also note that there is no additional punctuation associated with this account and/or profile.

Indeed, Candy, formerly known as something tangled within this lengthy mess, candymandytwowarmbonbonbarbarahotpussyangel!cat now wants to be known as CAT.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 09:08 other posts 
well ok
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 10:39 other posts 
I can no longer see my previous conversation(s) with her because I've since blocked her.

I'm not sure if you've paid much attention to the forum and noticed specifically her "metamorphosis" since her buddy was booted approximately 3 months ago, but if you haven't, it has been a complete 180 degrees. As you may or may not be aware, she has a mouth like a gutter rat and has used vile terms when referring to members. I actually made reference to Dev01 and you when she gets pissed, she attacks your missuses (Mrs) and my guess is, other than being featured in your galleries, your wives are not really "active" members.

Getting back to the member in question, since her buddy's departure, no one has her back and my guess is that she "fears" that if someone as "powerful and influential" as lix could be booted by admin, she could, too. Apparently, she's made amends and is friendly with at least one person who she previously referred to as a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" and good on her and good on him. My guess about the name change is that she wants to distance herself from the persona associated with Twowarmtts.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 10:46 other posts 
Well good for her. She's been a lot nicer since lix's departure. The Mrs is active just not during working hours and definitely not in the Forum. Although, she does read the Forum
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 10:55 other posts 
Do you really believe the "nice" she displays is genuine? Sorry, I don't, she's as phony as her clip on ponytail. What's the saying; You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig... She is still a pig.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 12:41 other posts 
Me thinks lady tecsan will be mad at me in the morning
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 16:23 other posts 
Lady Tecsan A True site lass!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 17:01 other posts 
Lady Tecsan, Sponsored by Sky Vodka and Mary
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 18:22 other posts 
Vodka yuck to dry for me and not enough kick for me I consider vodka a breakfast drink
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 19:43 other posts 
It can only afford Sky. Grey goose is out of its financial reach. Girly drink anyway so I guess its acceptable for it to drink 🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 19:46 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 19:47 other posts 
And he loves reading about himself

[deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 20:07 other posts 
I can’t wait till he sees my new blog he’s going to blow his top off
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 20:15 other posts 
Watch him DG, he's very dangerous
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 20:59 other posts 
Maybe to himself but not to me
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 21:25 other posts 
My centiments exactly bro

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 10:06 other posts 
For people who like Star Wars and have a half hour to waste:

The Empire Was Right in Star Wars

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 06:53 other posts 
Something has made me go, hmmmmmmm.....

I noticed that a given member's last visit was 23 hour(s) aho. The "last visit" was to the site, right and not my profile, right? My thought is correct because when I visit the member's profile, it states that the member was "last seen" 23 hours ago.

What I find super curious is that the member that I'm speaking of sent me a gift approximately 12 to 13 hours ago. admin , how can a member who hasn't been online in 23 hours send me a gift about 12 hours ago?

By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 06:54 other posts 
By #610414 08,Nov,21 07:42
President Joe Biden's new OSHA rule requiring businesses to have their employees vaccinated against COVID is a dangerous overreach of federal power and opposed by Newsmax.

I don’t see anything about medical safety, Covid prevention. Just political
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 09:54 other posts 
I have tried to be open minded and fair with you because you are a wack-job and also because you are up there in age, living your "glory days", using smoke and mirrors. Who have you really fooled? I will answer that, you've only fooled yourself.

Kudos to you to be able to create multiple personas and profiles and to be able to convince admin to allow return and continue to maintain multiple profiles. That feat could be attributed to you being an accomplished liar or to him allowing money to be the deciding factor.

We are not going have another day like yesterday. You are not going to post and/or reply to posts in this thread and then comeback within hours to copy and paste the conversation in your thread then delete your posts here. If that happens once more, I will block you and you will have to resort to reading things after you've signed out or creating yet another profile.

I want to make it clear, the [Delete Comment] feature was requested was because of you and with you in mind. It really is sad that it was something had to happen and also because you're not able to know when you've taken things, names, whatever too far or intelligent enough to know when enough is enough.
By #610414 08,Nov,21 11:18
Bella, you’ve been dancing around blacklisting me for several weeks. You will not listen to any explanations that I make. Anything I do you take as a direct affront to you and it really rubs you the wrong way that I am able to be a member. You are so into wanting to show the other members that you are right about me, that you’ve missed something that I did to please you. I closed the other account because you complained about it so much. I’m looking at our chat (for lack of a better word) and I find it unseemly. Maybe not for you but certainly for me. You sound like a bitter landlord and I sound like a tenant that doesn’t have the rent payment. Let’s stop this. I won’t blacklist you because I’ve been accused of going back and forth. I’ve been looking back on what I get out of participating in your thread and frankly, not much. The members that have real ideas about politics and society come to my thread already and I’m not very interested in baking bread or reading that my tits sag. So, unless you force me to do the dirty deed, please feel free to blacklist me. I will still be able to read and comment about anything that interests me and I won’t have any restrictions about “him that has only one blacklisted member”. BTW, as far as he’s concerned, the gloves are off and he IS a homo. And don’t forget to delete this so it’s not embarrassing to you. Must let the help see your dirty laundry. Copy to my thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 12:13 other posts 
What explanations do you want to make? Do you want to justify why you chose to refer to members as "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO", "DIRTY LITTLE FILTHY JEW" and whatever other disgusting and vile names you use?

It really doesn't matter if other members see you for what you are, that's on them.

As far as you closing your other account, I call BULLSHIT, you didn't close the account to "please" me, I suspect you did that to prove something to another. Yep, I'm aware that a certain member would not "verify" your CAT profile unless you deleted your second profile.

And if as you say, you get nothing out of participating in my thread(s), it should be an easy decision for you to stay the fuck out.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 12:40 other posts 
BOOM! It's done, I'm tired of you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #332   #333   #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   ...#769

Show It Off