Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #338

Pages:  #1... #333   #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   #342   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 10:01 other posts 
Woo hoo! I was awarded 30 points from the Play Ball! feature! 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 11:34 other posts 
Blonde, brunette, redhead or other?
By #574505 07,Nov,21 13:26
Redhead
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 13:57 other posts 
I'm with you, Jamie! I like the darker red, almost leaning toward auburn.
By #574505 07,Nov,21 14:06
On my mother side they have red-haired
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 15:46 other posts 
Jamie, have you ever watched People's Court, with Judge Marilyn Milian? She has beautiful red hair and she is absolutely gorgeous! She is of Cuban decent, great cheekbones and she rocks her red hair!
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 15:16 other posts 
Yes redhead. (What some call gingers). I rarely see natural redheads anymore, (who usually have very fair white skin), but redheads are gorgeous.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 15:42 other posts 
I agree with you sherryann! Natural redheads are gorgeous!
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 16:03 other posts 
Yes bella! they are!
Years ago I knew someone who had bright red hair. We lost touch, but when I saw him again many moons later, he still had that gorgeous hair.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 16:47 other posts 
brunette but honestly, any of the colors as long as they are REAL are ok by me.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 17:14 other posts 
Real as in real hair color or real as in real woman?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 17:23 other posts 
well since were discussing hair,I was referring to hair.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 17:45 other posts 
Of course we were discussing hair however your last comment, "any of the colors as long as they are REAL are ok by me" was kinda a curve ball. As long as "they" had me wondering who or what the "they" are, thank you very much!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 10:48 other posts 
I enjoy feeding the squirrels that reside in a small park behind the local McDonald's. An aside, our local McDonald's is going through a major remodeling so there is lots of stuff, ie heavy equipment, supplies, mobile pods probably holding more supplies AND one port-a-potty that are sprinkled throughout this large parking. Although there's no work going on today I couldn't help but notice that there has been random folks, men specifically, that pull into the parking area to use the port-a-potty. I mean, the port-a-potty is not visible from the road so I'm guessing that it has got to be a local that knows it's back there. If my guess is right, why is the local using a port-a-potty rather than their own bathroom?

Port-a-potties give me the creeps, I would have to be desperate to use one.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 11:04 other posts 
AMEN to that feeling creepy in a porta pot .Well for a male he can stand and wiz ,but I don't think I have ever 2d in 1 . I mean really, you can see the whole turd family that Billy bob smithers just dropped .Daddy Teddy, oldest son terry, timmy, and mother tammy.And of course tina,the red headed step child. And not to mention the dirty paper work that had to be filed to make the deposit legal.
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 13:31 other posts 
I suppose that a porta potty is different than an outhouse in that the outhouse is stationary and the porta potty moves.
When we were kids we had a cottage and the outhouse was the only option. When the hole gets full you dig a new one about 5 feet in front of it and drag the outhouse forward. The old hole is sprinkled with lime then covered with dirt.
We bathed in the lake and when we got home my Mom always had first dibs on the shower.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 13:56 other posts 
I get that, things have really changed in the 40 or 50 years. When I was a Girl Scout, I was able to attend camp, we slept in heavy duty canvas tents, on cots and if you had to use the "toilet", it was an outhouse a little bit of a hike away.

I believe at that time in my life I was curious and "sick" enough to peer down the deep hole but there's not enough depth to a port-a-potty for me to be curious.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 16:43 other posts 
Hehe,funny but true story.
When a local road was 4 laned about 10 years ago a new bridge had to be built for the 2 new lanes. 1 employee of the contractor had a very bad habit of going to the porta potty about 9:30 in the morning and fall asleep! Yea I know,"HOW" could you sleep in a porta john?
Anyhow, the rest of the crew was annoyed. 1 monday morning the porta potty was on a large pallet. at 9:30 sharp said employee makes his way to the porta pot. About 45 minutes later. 2 men attached nylon straps to the pallet at all 4 corners. The hefty crane came along, lowered it's hook latched on to the straps. The crane proceeded to carefully ,slowly and quietly move the porta potty high up into the air and then swing around to the center of the creek that the bridge went across. Total height to the ground, around 130 feet. Crew then goes to lunch.
Whey they came back this employee was BEGGING to be let down.So they swung the potty around, let it down gently, and that man never slept on the job again. He worked as he shoulda. He learned his lesson!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 09:39 other posts 
phart , I also noticed that twowarm censored and removed one of my posts in her thread. Please see my comments below and her responses.

Just an f.y.i., it is not my intent to remove a member's post just because I find that member annoying or because the member pisses me off. I do want nor will I tolerate a member calling another member a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" or anti Semitic remarks such as calling another member a "DIRTY LITTLE FILTHY JEW" or someone who continually tries to provoke hostile interactions with a member who has chosen to block said person. Unfortunately, the [Delete Comment] option was necessary because people seem to lack common sense and don't recognize they need to filter their words.
--------------------------------------- added after 49 minutes

phart, do what ya gotta do, what you feel right doing. As far as I am concerned, twowarm is an I need attention queen and a hood rat. If twowarm chooses to prohibit any or certain members from posting in her thread without benefit of being blacklisted/blocked, she is not welcome to post in my threads.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 11:08 other posts 
Well I want to peck at this a bit with her.To be a liberal and so much for freedom and rights and such as liberals claim to be,to practice the very thing liberals whine about when it affects them, censorship, is that double standard that libs are always accused of and do absolutely NOTHING to defuse. It is like they are proud of the "rules for thee, not for me" mantra.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 11:23 other posts 
Like I said, do what ya gotta do, do what you feel is right and right for you.

If she feels the need to censor her thread which includes removing posts made by "certain" members then I will be just as narrow minded and no longer her to post here. I'm tired of her games.
By #610414 07,Nov,21 13:45
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 13:48 other posts 
This will be your last reminder, if you will not allow certain members the opportunity to post their thoughts in your threads, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME TO POST HERE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 15:54 other posts 
You want to peck at twowarm and apparently she wants to play games with me. If her silly and childish antics continue, I will block her.
By #610414 07,Nov,21 14:18
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 15:41 other posts 
I haven't changed my response, I may have removed or corrected a word, but the essence of my post(s) do not change.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 13:09 other posts 
Wharton Study: Build Back Better Will Not Be Free; Net Cost $2.42 Trillion

The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania will reportedly issue a study Wednesday that reveals President Joe Biden’s reconciliation package will not be free, although the White House has claimed it would cost “zero” dollars.

The study reportedly estimates the net cost of the legislation will plague taxpayers with an extra $2.42 trillion in debt.

"Free money" is something a moron like Brandon Administration uses because no one has ever had a job in the private sector. Where money, costs, and revenue actually matter! Wharton is also one of the top B-schools in the US..

Let's Go Brandon!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 13:37 other posts 
Nothing is free. But this money directly goes back to working families and the elderly.
So you pay some and than you get some back.

It's almost the same price as Trump's tax cuts for the rich. If you think you'll see some of that money, you are dreaming. It only makes Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and friends richer. Well at least you get to watch them fly their dick-shaped rockets with that money.
That's obviously way better than childcare, healthcare, elder care, education, payed medical leave, payed maternity leave and payed vacation.

And you probably won't even get it, because Manchin and Sinema's corporate donors don't like it. They prefer high drug prices for you and low taxes for them.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 15:59 other posts 
Dutch cunt, I know it is your happy time of the month. You just got your welfare check. So bitter anyone can be successful! So woke... Hey, that rhymes with BROKE!!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 16:30 other posts 
Please be nice.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 13:26 other posts 
I don't care about the language, but he should use his brain for once.
By #610414 04,Nov,21 18:31
The genius of the Bronx
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 19:08 other posts 
Well that is coming from the genius of the Floridian coast? As determined by the mid eastern genuis.ME! I had no idea I was in the company of genius's.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 12:16 other posts 
Only welfare rats and task rabbits live up in the Bronx.. You would fit right in!

Saggy old Granny!

By #610414 07,Nov,21 14:23
You think that is a strong reply, but it just makes you look weak.
Are you even able to argue your points of view?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 19:05 other posts 
Can you show us just HOW that money goes to the working familys and the elderly?
As in a check ,as in a reduced income tax? as in how?
Thus far there has been no clear explanation that i am aware of.All I hear on the news and read about is squabbling from washington. There is bound to be some bad shit in those bills or they would have gone thru by now.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 13:16 other posts 
That's your argument: "there might be some bad shit in it, so I hate it"?

If you don't know, why do you have an opinion on it. Just read this:
only registered users can see external links

All of it is money for working family's and the elderly:
- Universal preschool for children
- Free community college
- Expanded Medicare services and Medicaid
- Lower prescription drug costs
- Tax cuts for families with children and childcare support
- 12 weeks of paid family leave
- Housing investments
- Tax cuts for electric vehicles and other climate incentives
The last one might be debatable, but for normal people to be able to afford electric cars, they need tax incentives. You yourself complained that electric cars are too expensive. So they do something about that. Corporations get tax incentives all the time, why not people for once?

"There is bound to be some bad shit in those bills or they would have gone thru
by now." How many times do I need to tell you that they don't want to vote for it,
BECAUSE IT HELPS NORMAL PEOPLE AND NOT THEIR CORPORATE DONORS!

Negotiating drug prices COSTS NOTHING for the tax payers, but it will save you money, when you need it. Just the pharma companies might make a little bit less profit.
Believe me, they can miss it! They give me that big paycheck, remember?
But the pharma companies gave Sinema $900,000 and now she thinks negotiating drug prices is a bad idea. Why oh why?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 16:26 other posts 
12 weeks family leave? Is this per year or for length of employment?
Sheesh when is any work going to get done? And to think you would be working and the company is loosing it's shirt money wise.NO help at all, just putting prices higher.
Free college? Gosh almighty, the kids already get k thru 12. And they squander that!
Preschool, they are already in school by 5 or 6 years old,that is soon enough to be away from home. Again,no money ,just kid being kept up by the tax payer instead of the family for a few hours a day.

The drug price deal on there is the only logical 1 that actually would help anyone.
Expanding medicare, HA, yea right Talk to someone on it. I have watched a family take a member home for 12 hours, and then have to haul them right back to the hospital to stay because medicare cuts off at a certain time. BUT a few hours away from the hospital and it is a new claim and it starts over. FIX that!
Hell fix the VA if you are going to actually fix something.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 08:15 other posts 
Taxes pay for those 12 weeks of family leave.
The Netherlands has a minimum of 16 weeks. In Finland, parents get 480 days together.

You think it helps someone that women need to work right after birth?
Maybe it helps employers, but it doesn't help mother or child.

You can give all kind of anecdotes for why medicare sucks, but you should be able to understand that it helps poor elderly folks, when they don't have to pay out of pocket for vision, hearing or dental.

What you are talking about is an inflexible system. When multiple parties have to negotiate over money, you get bureaucracy. It's what we have seen exploding, when the government introduced privatized health care in The Netherlands. Health care providers got overwhelmed with so much documentation for the insurers, that they didn't have time to do any actual work and they couldn't give any flexibility anymore to their patients. They told us competition in healthcare would be good for quality and price. It was a lie and they knew they were lying.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 14:31 other posts 
See Skitz what life and too much gongo does, it turns you into a CNN reporter. I bet it's Al Roker
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

😛😛
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 15:37 other posts 
Um, I think Al Roker reports the weather.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 16:37 other posts 
Exactly and I have watched his body metamorphosis over the years
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And anyway better than Matt Lauer
By #610414 05,Nov,21 11:52
Nothing that a few Jagerbombs wouldn't cure.

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 13:45 other posts 
Canada-US land and sea borders will open tomorrow for the first time in 20 months for nonessential travel from Canada to the US. Americans have been allowed to come to Canada via these borders since August.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 13:49 other posts 
Woo hoo! I hope to see the ferry between Canada and my town up and running tomorrow!

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 22:04 other posts 
Well, I'll be! I spotted a picture and post made by twowarm in her NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III. It was a program for her 50 year class reunion, class of 1971. Looks like twowarm didn't like my post and POOF! it's gone.

I thought the post was curious because twowarm admittedly says she is born in March, 1952. The majority of children in the United States enter kindergarten at age 5 and complete an additional 12 years of education for a total of 13 years. What happened to her? Wouldn't she have been the Class of 1970? Did she repeat a grade because of her atrocious spelling or was it possible that was held back for fighting?
By #610414 07,Nov,21 07:19
In Florida if your birthday falls on the second half of a school year, you have to wait until the next year to start clases. I started in 1958. It was Skittles comment I was trying to erase.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

You started something really good. Now I can rid my thread of skittles and his fellow trolls. For you it’s good too. Not only can you delete my posts, it gives me a bigger reason to stay in my thread
--------------------------------------- added after 107 minutes

Actually, I thought that explanation would suffice. I forgot you fact-check everything I say. In 1957, my family was living in Guantanamo, Cuba. My dad was a contractor for the Navy. When we got back some of my school time was not accepted. I was one year behind my whole school time.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 08:31 other posts 
Florida must have changed the criteria for children entering kindergarten.

Google; What is the birthday cutoff for kindergarten in Florida? And the response is September 1. A further explanation goes on to read, "In Florida, a child entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1."

Your explanation makes no sense since you were 5 years PLUS 5 almost 6 months old as of September 1, 1957.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 08:55 other posts 
As far as me starting something "really good", the idea and rationale behind my request to admin and his subsequent implementation of the [Delete Comment] feature was to be able to remove abusive and offensive posts in my threads rather than blacklisting the member. It was also meant to be used IF a member lacked "common sense" and continued to post the same thing multiple times. I chose not to use the [Delete Comment] feature merely because someone annoys me or makes and/or asks me an annoying or personal question. Freedom of speech is an inalienable human right as an American. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, you shouldn't moderate anything if you are that biased, delicate or uptight.
By #610414 07,Nov,21 09:08
Sure, if that works for you more power to you.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 09:18 other posts 
Thank you for your further explanation on why you were considerably older than many children entering kindergarten. You admitted to forgetting to "fact check" that bit of personal information. Is it possible that you neglect to fact check most of your posts? Golly!
By #610414 07,Nov,21 10:08
What do you want me to say? You and most of the members I chat with know that if you chat with me you chat with Google. Perhaps you can explain your post?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I’m not sure this is the right place or time, but, it does concern you as you always seemed to be upset about it. The CAT! account is closed.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 10:16 other posts 
My post was clear and should not need further explanation.

Tell you what, if you're so weak and cannot handle Sir-Skittles or any member for that matter, posting in your thread, you are no longer welcome to post here. Got it? Good!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #333   #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   #342   ...#769

Show It Off