Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #118

Pages:  #1... #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,23 19:35 other posts 
Took my time driving home, 4 days/3 nights. In December I was all geeked up wanting to get to Florida and the thought of coming home to 40 degree weather with rain was not so appealing!

I must say that I enjoyed the scenery as I drove north via I-65, yeah, I intentionally avoided I-75! Alabama and Kentucky, so lush and green. Loved spotting the abundance of cattle grazing on the hills in Kentucky. Driving into Cincinnati, WOW! Their skyline was impressive! I might be wrong however I THINK a portion of Cincinnati is in Kentucky, if anyone knows for sure, let me know. I was impressed with how the various cities in Ohio made the drivers aware of their individual city by displaying the name of the city or village as well as the year they were established, smack dab on the bridge overpass. I-65 was landscaped so nicely and SUPER CLEAN! And before Toledo, I transitioned from I-65 to I-75 to enter Michigan. Boy, oh boy, what a visual let down! For the first 20 to 25 miles, NOTHING but overgrown weeds and/or grass and the roads were tore up, too!

By phart [Ignore] 02,May,23 22:46 other posts 
Would someone please help me understand what is so terrifying about this?
only registered users can see external links

Why would anyone feel in DANGER? No weapons, hands over their hearts for crying out loud. Anyone offended or afraid of this needs to get the flying fuck out of the USA. Period.

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,23 10:21 other posts 
Well this is an excellent example of poor sportsmanship.

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Update: They caved.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 09:09 other posts 
You can tell that the country is in serious decline when a tic tocker post online that they "felt in danger" because of a restaurant playing the national anthem at 12 noon while they were eating.

I must admit,I don't normally open up to a stranger but in a case like this, I would probably say what i always say outloud after a prayer at the opening of a meeting or after the anthem,"Let's enjoy this right while we still can,because there are those that want to take it away"
By #610414 30,Apr,23 09:39
Who are “those”?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 16:02 other posts 
The democrats.Don't tell me they won't. Jerry nadler made it clear on camera in a hearing after a person was sworn in and the words,"Under God" were left out. I will try to find the video.Mean while is a similar situation thanks to Jerry shit my pants nadler

This money grabbing new paper has a good article on it,I have read a line or 2 at the time as I refresh the page before a big banner comes up wanting money.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 16:59
There's a big difference between "you don't have to participate" and "you are forbidden"
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 10:46 other posts 
The precedent is being set though to make it possiable to forbid. They are saying now,you don't have to say it,so later on they can say, Well we haven't said it all the time so now we don't have to say it at all, therefore no longer.

what was it about small doses that a communist guy said years ago?
By #610414 01,May,23 11:34
Possible, maybe, but why?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 15:55 other posts 
Because they can. Same reason people of power do alot of things,because they can.
By #610414 01,May,23 19:05
You are describing the Trump administration
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 22:01 other posts 
Yep, and the biden administration, and the obama and the-------

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,23 18:56 other posts 
I don't recall hearing anything about this George Floyd-esque type death of Irvo Otieno, do you?

By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 16:38 other posts 

So shitcoin is real now.

By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 18:27 other posts 
I can't find something I read here but I too miss my pink page. Also I used to log in to SYD then SYC, now I don't have to log in both. Anyway, I mainly wanted to say I miss my pink page like you and others' do.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 18:47 other posts 
My page has porter house steaks 🥩 raining down
By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 18:55 other posts 
yes I still have snow but it's not winter anymore so I will wait until new years eve when I first saw it. Personally I think the original snow is the best and only good one. It was so nice to see it back then because it was so appropriate. Just my opinion and preferences. Have a great weekend dgraff
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 02:57 other posts 
Are you feeling a bit nostalgic, sherryann?
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 19:46 other posts 
I am bella!, yes. Christmas week was bad weather mainly snow, so when I saw snow falling on new years eve, (here), it was nice. At that time I really didn't know what it was. In real life I hate snow, I can handle the frigid cold, but I hate snow especially when it turns into ice when it gets bitter cold.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 22:34 other posts 
I can appreciate the visual beauty of new fallen snow as long as I'm in the house..... But when it come to snow up to my ya-ya or the possibility of the ol' slip and fall, HECKY NO! I've enjoyed my winter in Florida this season and I will repeat it again until I decide it's no longer something that I want to do.
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 23:55 other posts 
I completely agree, especially about sliding on it.
I am glad you are there for awhile and hope you're enjoying it. I wish I could do that.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 00:08 other posts 
I bought a place and will be returning again in November or December for the winter season. If you want to come down, I would love to have you!
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 00:20 other posts 
Oh that's so nice for you to get away from these brutal winters!
Oh how kind! How I would love to go there! No one has ever said that to me, thank you. I'm afraid to go on an airplane though. I'm even more afraid of driving/road trips.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I know that sounds unusual. (But it's true )
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 00:24 other posts 
I drove down in December and I'm driving back next Saturday, April 29. It will be good to get back home!
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 00:33 other posts 
Oh wow! did it take long? Weren't you afraid of being on the road?(if alone?) That was a nice long stretch, good for you bella!. I bet it will be nice to go home but do you have 2 homes? I love hearing about stuff like this.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Was it snowing on your drive? Or did you go when it was OK weather? It was OK here in December most days and Michigan weather is like here.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 07:28 other posts 
I left Michigan on December 15th, after completing my 12 sessions of physical therapy. I had a total knee replacement on October 28, there was a 2 week follow up with my surgeon who then "released" me and gave me a prescription for PT. I has to set up appointments, which were 3 per week and that's what pushed me into finishing up in December. Yes, I drove from Southeastern Michigan to my destination in SW Florida in 3 days, 2 nights. Hey, I did not take I-75 because I anticipated a "boring" and congestive drive, I'm no longer 20-something so I was not in any race, just taking my time. And I was able to leave Michigan before it snowed, woo hoo!

Yes, I have a home in Michigan and now I have a "home" in Florida. It is what folks refer to as a "park model", I call it a mobile home but I believe the distinction is that park models are limited in length. This is 33'x12' unit that includes a bedroom, bathroom as well as a kitchen with an island and dining area. HOWEVER there is an additional 22'x 10' living room that was added on that has a sleeper sofa, 2 recliners and 2 additional living room chairs. There's a small laundry room 7'×7' so all in it is approximately 650 sq feet of living space. It's definitely smaller than my house in Michigan. My guess, I could probably host a party of 10 to 12 comfortably but anything bigger would be super tight and would I would need take the festivities outside. Outside, there's a paver stone patio and on Friday, I have a representative from SunSetter Awnings coming to talk to me about installing a motorized awning over that paved area.
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 11:11 other posts 
I do recall you talking about that here yes. It sounds so nice to be able to get out of this winter weather especially nice to have another home! That is wonderful! It was in the 30s at night here & 40s during the day yesterday & today will be the same. But last week it was in the 80sTh2nd home sounds so comfy nice and pleasant! Thanks for sharing. It sounds beautiful!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 17:49 other posts 
I would miss my winter ❄️ my father used to say Florida is where old people go to die
By #610414 25,Apr,23 13:49
Maybe during your dad’s lifetime. Not anymore
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 06:48 other posts 
That because of the great work your governor is doing down there
My hat’s off to Ron Desantis for taking Florida from the shit hole it was too one of the leading states
By #610414 27,Apr,23 07:55
All in all, Florida is a great place to buy a house due to its favorable climate, low cost of living, and Florida's affordable real estate market. Florida property taxes are also among the lowest in America. Residents have no shortage of things to do, from theme parks to world-famous beaches.Jan 27, 2023
All governor's for the last 25 yrs have been Republican. And, tell me, why do so many people retire to Florida and why is the state such a big magnet for tourism?
Don't mistake my dislike of DeSantis and the state's Repuckers that still support that asshole Trump as me not liking my state. We have way more to offer than a view of an old bell with a crack on it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 08:53 other posts 
I agree with you but it’s too damn hot for me I would melt in the summer I would be confined to my condo with the A/C running full blast
By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 21:21 other posts 
Um, with all that spare room I might have to rent a room for a couple nights if I ever come down to florida
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 21:45 other posts 
C'mon down!
By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 22:07 other posts 

You know,in all seriousness, you could air bnb the florida place to cover it's cost.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 22:20 other posts 
I arrived in Florida on December 18 and will be leaving for home on April 29. phart, today I believe the high was 91 degrees. Here's the thing, snowbirds come to Florida to leave behind the cold and snow in their home state. Believe me, many of the snowbirds have already left Florida and headed home to leave the extreme heat behind!

What I'm saying is I do not believe that anyone wants to have a long term stay in Florida May through October or possibly November.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 17:54 other posts 
Agreed the ex stream heat will melt your brain don’t believe me just look at cat
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 18:44 other posts 
SO THAT EXPLAINS IT? No air conditioning perhaps?
By #610414 24,Apr,23 18:58
Yeah, Dgraff, we have it bad in the summer. Boating, swimming, the beaches, the jacuzzi, trips to Cancun or the islands. Able to drive without fighting the snow birds. Cool time.
Hey, Mountain Man, you still have a visible knob after all those winters? 🤣🤣😈
By #610414 24,Apr,23 18:51
Snow bird are not the only ones that come to vacation in Florida. Summer vacation brings huge numbers of tourists. Also, the southern hemisphere has its winters between may and October. And, third, the snow bird influx turns away many European visitors. If you want to rent, you should be able to do it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 21:02 other posts 
We have the same thing in the summer here too swimming fishing boating hiking camping everything you have and I love driving in the snow ❄️ it keeps all the old farts off the road i can actually get to work faster with out the retired people out doping around when I’m trying to get to work
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Don’t forget Florida is were old people go to die
By Jamie [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 19:04 other posts 
Me too time for a cookout
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Since it's baseball season like to see ⚾️ floating
By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 19:19 other posts 
Jamie, I wanna see birds flying since it's spring.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 09:13 other posts 
Baseball hotdogs apple pie and Chevrolet
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 14:33 other posts 
Wasn't that an ad campaign for GM/Chevrolet or a television commercial a hundred years ago?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 19:39 other posts 
Absolutely way back when the tv commercials made sense
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 20:15 other posts 
I find television commercials to be SOOOOOO ANNOYING! How about you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 05:38 other posts 
Now days they are so stupid
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 10:18 other posts 
It is very difficult sometimes to even know what is being advertised.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 11:21 other posts 
💯 percent agreed
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 12:08 other posts 
I especially enjoy the new drug commercials. They will say don't take this medication if you're allergic to the medication. Really, I'm so dumb you need to tell me that? I love the list of possible side effects; may cause death, your left arm might pop of, will cause blindness and a long list of other things....
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 12:36 other posts 
And just how would we ever know we were allergic to the meds unless we were prescribed them?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 15:48 other posts 
I know and that is what makes those commercials so darn funny!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 20:12 other posts 
It definitely is "raining" steaks on your page, dgraff! We are almost into the month of May and it was time to stop snowing, for sure!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 21:24 other posts 
The site is really acting strange now. Just this morning, as it has for years, once I read a thread,it goes red, so next time I come on,I can see what has new post and what I have already read. Now there is nothing colored,it is as if I am logging on for the first time ever.,
I just checked and computer history still shows each page I have been to,but the sight appears as if I haven't been on any of the pages. normally once i read a thread,it is red,and I know until it is blue there is no need to go to it.
Strange.

Now everything is working again? 3hr later
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 02:53 other posts 
I totally preferred the SYD/SYC format. Once upon a time, life was wonderful! My SYC page was pink, I believe SYD members were white, there was a SYD and SYC POPULAR page, what more could you ask for?

I thought that when I chose pink, that I was designating that I wanted my personal page to be pink but I was wrong! YOUR PAGE IS PINK, EVERYBODY'S PAGE IS PINK!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 09:17 other posts 
I think admin will be busy trying to sort out all of the features available to members...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 11:34 other posts 
You are PINK, TOO!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 15:19 other posts 
sherryann I would like to see a lot more pink on your page too
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 16:07 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 17:03 other posts 
Hey, I specifically asked PA-MORON now known as PITBULL why he has is sparring with Pa-Freddys_Evil_Twin_Bro and me all by himself. I certainly figured that you, cody8789 , Jamie1 and possibly 1 or 2 more might be helping him fight his fight. After all, I'm a racist bitch and I'm really not clear what his issue is with Pa-Freddys_Evil_Twin_Bro is UNLESS, he doesn't like being the recipient of the same shit he's slinging.

So what's up? Where are you guys, his army?
By Jamie [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 17:09 other posts 
Sorry but I have nothing to do with him . Lol I am Racicst
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 17:12 other posts 
You are Rac? What's Rac? Are you a Racist, too?
By Jamie [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 17:15 other posts 
Yes
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 17:16 other posts 
Okay, you are a Racist, too! How come he doesn't blog about you being a racist or attacking gays, Blacks, Latinos, etc? Hey, you are a Latino, aren't you?
By Jamie [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 17:20 other posts 
Maybe he doesn't know i am.yes I'm Latino
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 18:01 other posts 
Shhhh..... don't tell him, I won't!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 18:07 other posts 
When a friend has a problem or issue with another friend the code of friendship says they are on their own and i to have been known to be a racist but I once had a Dominican tell me I’m a red neck but I’m the coolest red neck he ever met
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 18:20 other posts 
Hey, if you are a friend to PA=MORON, do him a favor and show the moron a little bit of support.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 18:47 other posts 
I may well be considered a racist to, but I don't go around saying negative things to people of other races. It would be nice if everyone treated each other the same, everyone acted civil and so on.But there are that certain few that make the majority of a race look bad and that is 1 of the reasons the problem can't go away. I would rather it never was a issue.But some people perpetuate the stereo types and keep it alive.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 08:06 other posts 
And you have the army of your senile seniors; CAT WOODY58, Leopoldij and your fake profile @Pa_Freddy@ keep the fight you nasty bitch fat cow. Wallow in your own misery.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,23 09:38 other posts 
Oh, you are such an ignorant knob, I have no army!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 12:56 other posts 
filthy, racist you are a nutjob
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 15:47 other posts 
You are such an fugly, little maggot of a human being!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 16:11 other posts 
My thread. My rules. When it comes to you, I will have the last word. Got it, asswipe?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 17:38 other posts 
BOOM! Another unwanted comment deleted. Either you can't read or you are just plain ol' stoopid!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 18:45 other posts 
Another one bites the dust...

Yep, you sure 'nuff are the site mongoloid!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 19:10 other posts 
Go away, just go away.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 19:38 other posts 
Give up, you are really annoying....
By #681164 01,May,23 10:48
Senile senior? I’ll have you know I’m 74. I won’t be senior for another 6 yrs.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 01,May,23 11:30 other posts 
yes, the 6 years you took out from your actual age.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   ...#769

Show It Off